- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for so many views in such short time.

Tags: Butt, Fart, feet

David walked into his room, Jenna wasn’t there yet.  Cool I can relax for a bit, he thought.  David made use of the time to use the bathroom, then he decided to take a nap.  David  took off his shoes, climbed up a thread onto his regular sized bed, he got to his massive pillow, he took off his shirt, grabbed his blanket, and he took a nap.  While David was asleep, his body was hard at work repairing the muscle fibers in his legs, and strengthening them at a rate much faster than regular people.

***

David’s roommate, Jenna, was having a much different day than David was, her class went from 9:30-10:45, and then her next one was at 11:00-12:15.  The whole day she was getting tons of attention from the other girls, and so many emails.  She also got many invitations to clubs.  She was walking to the cafeteria when she was stopped by someone.  “Hey, you’re Jenna right?”  A taller blonde girl asked her.  “I am,” Jenna said, excited, since she wasn’t used to getting so much attention.  “Great, so there’s gonna be a party at my sorority house on Friday, and it would be great if you and David could come,” she said.  Really that sounds like fun, I’ll definitely be there,” Jenna said.  “And David too right?” the girl asked.  “Sure I’ll ask if he’s free,” Jenna said.  “Great, we’re also working on special invites to hand out, so you’ll probably get one of those tomorrow from one of our members, just remember Friday is in two days,” the blonde girl said, walking away. 

“Oh yeah I almost forgot, we started this week on Wednesday because of all of David’s accomodations,”  Jenna said, before walking to the cafeteria.  Jenna enjoyed her lunch, when she was approached by three other girls.

“Hey you’re Jenna right?” the middle girl said.  “Yep that’s me,” Jenna said.  “Great, my name is Ava, this is Olivia and I just want you to know that the three of us met David already, and if you ever go outta town you can call on us to watch him for ya.”  Ava said.  “Cool, I’ll do that,” Jenna said, getting back to her lunch.  Jenna was looking at all of her emails, when she saw a rather interesting photo, it was of David, and some girl with ginormous boobies.  “Who the hell is this?” Jenna said, with a twinge of jealousy.  She kept opening emails, until she saw another one of David under some girls massive ass.  She kept scrolling, she saw notifications from other girls saying that David was under “Dasha the butt-Titanic.” She kept scrolling until she saw one of David having lunch with some super athletic looking girl.  “Three different girls, and their all so pretty,” Jenna said, to herself.  If this keeps up, David is gonna want to hang out with them more than with me.  Jenna thought.

Soon Jenna was done eating and went up to her room.  I can’t let that happen, he’s my fart cushion after all, she thought.  Jenna opened the door, and walked in the room.  She walked over to her bed and sat down.  She then noticed David asleep on his bed.  She got a devilish smile, and snuck over to his bed.  She was ready to jump on him butt-first, like this morning.  She was ready to jump, when she didn’t, she just kept looking at the sleeping David.  She knelt down on the carpeted floor, and looked at him.  “I guess you are kinda cute, like all the girls say,” she said to herself.  “But not cute enough,” she said, she got out her phone, and started undressing to her yellow underwear.  She slowly removed David’s covers revealing him in only his shorts.  She looked at David’s abdomen.  Abs, he has abs, when did he get abs? she thought, moving closer to investigate.  She gently touched him with her finger as to not wake him up.  Abs, those are real abs, she thought.  Even though it had only been an hour since David fell asleep, his body had already regenerated his muscles from the day’s activities, giving him stronger frame than he had in the morning.  I guess I can let him sleep a little while longer, she thought.  She slowly got onto the bed, and laid beside David, without waking him up.  David was so exhausted from the day’s events, so he was sleeping heavily.  She just looked at him for a minute, then she laid her head on his full size pillow.  Wait, what’s that scent? She thought.  She moved her face to just above David’s torso.  Soap?  He must’ve bathed earlier She thought, slowly getting off of the bed.  He is the most known student in the school, it only makes sense that other girls would go near him, but still, I’m his roommate, we’ve got a unique relationship, my fart cushion, she thought.  Jenna then got ready for tennis practice. 

At 2:15pm Jenna left to go to her first day of Tennis, the tryouts started at 2:30pm.  “Hi I’m here to tryout for the tennis team,” Jenna said. 

“Great,” a very cheery girl said. 

“Me too,” Jenna heard from behind her.  Jenna recognized the girl that she met earlier that day.  “Hey aren’t you that girl, Penelope right?” Jenna asked.  “That’s me, the orange haired girl said.  “Just a warning, we are one of the biggest clubs on campus, The school only has about 400 students, and we can only have 40 members, so 10% of the school is allowed on this team.  Jenna knew all of this already, even though this was a tiny school, its women’s tennis team was nationally ranked.  Jenna had her turn to show her stuff, and she did a good job.  After wards the Varsity Captain approached her. 

“Hey aren’t you Jenna  Hunters?” the captain asked.  “Yes I am,” Jenna said.  “I’m Chloe, and I was just wondering, is David going to be a part of the team too?” Chloe asked.  “He was napping when I saw him, so I didn’t bring him, besides I don’t think tennis is his game,” Jenna said.  “But we’re always looking for managers, or morale support,” the girl said.  “Well, I’ll ask him,” Jenna said.  “You’re so lucky, if I had a tiny guy like that as my roommate, I’d have him do all sorts of stuff for me,” the girl said, followed by the giggles of some of the other team members.  After two hours, the try-outs ended, and both Jenna and Penelope made the team.

2 hours passed, and tryouts ended, and Chloe gave a little speech about the difficult season they have ahead of them.  Afterwards, Jenna went back to her room.  Jenna saw that David was still asleep, then she decided that it was time to wake him up.  She slipped off her tennis shoes, and she peeled off her socks.  Her feet got pretty sweaty during tryouts, perfect for waking up a sleeping tiny guy.  She slipped off her sweaty gym clothes, and she put back on her yellow under wear.  She sat on Davids bed, and she started repeatedly stepping on him, like she was tapping her foot to a very fast song.  It wasn’t forceful enough to hurt, but it did wake him up quickly. 

“Ugh, what time is it?” David asked, “5:00, you’ve been asleep since I got back from lunch,” Jenna said, lifting her foot off him, and wriggling her toes in his face.  David moved away from her smelly foot, and you looked up at Jenna, and saw her in her underwear.  “Jenna put on some clothes,” David said, looking away, and putting his hand in front of his eyes.  “What’s the matter, it’s not like you can see the naughty bits,” she said.  David felt her get off the bed, and heard the ruffling of clothes.  “Okay I’m decent,” Jenna said.  David moved his hand and looked up to her, right on time to see her bare ass descend on him like a meteor.  Jenna sat on him, but made it so she didn’t cover his head.  “Jenna, come on, why?” He complained.  “You’re just so comfortable, I can’t resist,” Jenna said, looking back at him.

 *PPHHHHHTTTT*

Jenna farted, releasing her awful gas on David.  He struggled against her squishy ass, but his arms were pinned to his side, all he could do was try to kick his legs, and grab at her butt.  “Aww that’s the stuff, it feels good to let it out on you,” she said, wriggling her butt over him more.  Great, I just got rid of the smell from he gas, and now Jenna’s got me back to smelling bad, David thought.  “Come on Jenna, I’ve had a long day,” David said.  “Oh, I heard all about it,” Jenna said.  She then stood up, and pulled her cheeks apart just enough to let you fall back on your bed.   She quickly pulled up her panties, and she grabbed her phone.  “I’ve been seeing tons of pictures floating around,” Jenna said, showing David her phone. “Like this one, and this one, and this one,” Jenna said, showing pictures of David with Dasha, Scarlet, and Skylar.  “I didn’t know you were such a womanizer,” Jenna said teasingly.  David didn’t see any point in arguing with her, she clearly wasn’t going to listen.  “Get your shirt on, I’ll take you to dinner,” Jenna said, putting on some regular clothes.  David turned away from Jenna, and grabbed his shirt, and put it on.  David went extra slowly, to give himself time, because he absolutely couldn’t allow Jenna to see what her antics caused in his pants, the teasing would never cease.

“Alright, I’m ready,” David said.  “Cool,” Jenna said, she was wearing a light-brown skirt and a low-cut white T-shirt, showing off her ample breasts.  Jenna picked up David, it was actually the first time that she picked him up, and she was surprisingly gentle.  “Now where to put you,” she thought aloud.  “What? Just carry me like this,” he said.  “No that’s no fun, ooo I know,” she said.  Jenna raised David up to her face, then with her free hand she made an opening in her cleavage, and she shoved him in.

Chapter End Notes:

New girls:Chloe

Also, I am open to suggestions for names for the other students, there are only 300 in all, and I plan to name all of them.  Also club ideas are welcome, I already plan on making clubs in Art, writing, and MMA, I need a few more realistic suggestions.