- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another Chapter

Suki watched as Cara sparred with David, and smiled once Cara one.  “Alright, now switch places,” Suki announced as she now went on the defensive.  David stood up, and brushed himself off.  “Begin,” Suki said.  David lept for Cara’s right foot.  She stepped backwards, with it rotating on her left foot.  David lunged again, but she just rotated again.  David tried for her left foot, but she stepped back again.  “Come on, you’re so close,” Cara said, quietly.  David stopped to think.  Maybe if I go for one, then straight for the other, I’ll be good, David thought.  David lunged for Cara’s right foot, but as she moved it, he switched directions, and jumped for the other.  David punched her big toe, and…it made contact.  Cara moved it away, but not before David hit it.  David collapsed onto the mat, breathing heavily with a smile on his face.  “What are you smiling about?” Cara asked, mad at herself for letting herself get hit.  “I *breathe* I got you,” David said.  “Well, it’s below the belt, so it doesn’t count,” Cara said.  David sat up and looked at Cara above him, then his gaze fell to her feet.  David saw that just past her heels was a circle on the mat.  That’s right, these kinds of things have boundaries, David thought, an idea forming in his head.

“Alright, time for water,” Suki announced.  David walked over to the side where his bottle was, and started drinking.  “Tomorrow,  it will be decided who stays and who leaves the club.  You will all spar in the center ring of this mat, against an opponent, this is your chance to showcase what you know.  I warn you that once the Varsity members join in, the club meetinings will be tougher, and last longer, so if your struggling in these meetings, MMA club might be too much for you,” Suki said, looking towards David trying not to be obvious.  “You’re all dismissed, see ya Friday,” Suki said.

David left with the rest of the group, but he was grabbed from behind.  “Where’re you goin?” Cara asked.  “Just going back to my dorm room to change,” David said, looking for an out.  “I was thinking you and I could have some alone time,” Cara said, smiling.  “I…well, can’t I have a study date, and I don’t want to be late, so,” David said.

Suddenly, Skylar walked into the dojo, with presumably, other members of Varsity.  Skylar saw Cara sitting with David in her hand.  “Hey David, who’s your friend?” Skylar asked.  “Hey, Skylar this i-“ “I’m Cara, I’m David’s sparing partner,” Cara said, smiling, interrupting David.  “You are, that’s great, I hope you aren’t going too easy on him,” Skylar said.  Skylar looked at David, his clothes were dirty, and his face looked slightly bruised.  Skylar thought back to Monday, when David had similar bruises.  “I’m not,” Cara said, laughing.  “Yeah, I can see that,” Skylar said flatly, her mood, now different.  “Oh,” Cara said, a bit nervous.  “You know, I think David has a study date soon, and he doesn’t want to miss it, here I’ll take him to his room,” Skylar said, putting out her hand.  “That’s okay I wa-“ “I insist,” Skylar said, flatly, interrupting Cara.  Cara looked at the seriousness on Skylar’s face, and she plopped David into Skylar’s palm.  “Thanks,” Skylar said.  “No thank you, now I can go straight to my dorm, ha ha” Cara said, grabbing her shoes and leaving.

“Thanks Skylar, you saved me there,” David said.  “Don’t mention it,” Skylar said. 

“Skylar!” Suki said, walking up to Skylar.  “Hey, Suki I’m escorting David to his room, I’ll be back soon,” Skylar said.  “You…okay,” Suki said, looking at David, then back to Skylar’s smiling face.  “See ya in a bit,” Skylar said, walking out of the room.

Skylar speedily walked to David’s dorm room.  “So, how was today?” Skylar asked.  “Pretty good, I’ve gotten a lot better at dodging and rolling thanks to your lesson, now I just gotta prepare for my sparring match,” David said.  “It’s just a formality, it’s mainly there, because you have some cases, like me, where a student might go straight to Varsity after being accepted.  Basically anyone who stays after the first week is on the team, or gets special recognition by Suki,” Skylar said.  “That’s good to hear, I wasn’t sure if I could win against a real opponent.  Unless the opponent was shrunk, David thought.

Skylar dropped David off at his room before Dashing back to the MMA club.

David climbed up to his bed, and laid down, exhausted from the tiring practice.  David laid there till his strength returned.  David grabbed a change of clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

Jenna walked into the room.  “David?  Are you here?” Jenna asked.  Jenna didn’t see David anywhere, nor did she hear his voice.  “I guess he’s still out,” Jenna said, setting down her stuff.  Jenna removed her sweaty clothes, and walked into the bathroom.

David was showering in the specially hade sink, when he heard the bathroom door open.  David hurriedly covered his privates as Jenna opened the door stark naked.

Jenna’s gaze fell to the sink where she saw David showering.  Jenna stopped in her tracks.  “Sorry, I didn’t know you were in here,” Jenna said, covering her eyes.  David turned around, covered his eyes, and sat down, so his body would be obscured by the sink.  David then waited for Jenna to leave the bathroom, or something, but she didn’t.  “Jenna, you’re naked, cover up,” David said.  Jenna looked down, and covered herself.  “You perv!” Jenna said, angrily.  Jenna saw that David was looking away, then she got an idea.  Jenna tip toed into the shower, and closed the curtains.

David heard the shower curtains close, and he opened his eyes.  David looked and saw Jenna’s silhouette.  David turned off the water to his shower.  “Jenna what are you doing?” David asked.  “I’m showering, what’s it look like?” Jenna said.  “Yeah, but can’t you wait till I’m done?” David said.  “Why? It’s not like we can see each other,” Jenna said, laughing to herself.  “…Yeah, but…” David said.  “What, I’ve asked if you wanted to join me, right?  Are you nervous that there’s a naked, pretty girl on the other side of the thin curtain?” Jenna asked swaying her butt.  “No, if you’re okay with it then so am I,” David said.  “Glad to hear it,” Jenna said, turning on the water.  David followed suit, and turned the sink back on, to continue showering.

What is this situation?  We’re naked in the same room, wait am I the one overthinking this?  I see her butt all the time.  Jenna doesn’t seem to mind, so I shouldn’t either, David thought.

What am I doing, he’s right there and we’re both naked, I thought he’d just leave, but he’s showering like 5 feet away from me.  I’m so stupid, I should’ve just waited, Jenna thought.  I gotta do something, I could shower fast, no I should take it slow, so that he leaves first, that’s it I just have to wait for him to leave, Jenna thought. 

David stood there in the sink, as water poured over him.  She’s really doing this, David thought.  David turned and saw Jenna’s silhouette, as she shampooed her hair, like she didn’t care at all.

David hurriedly finished his shower, turned off the water, then dried off, and put on his clean clothes that he left on the sink.

“Jenna, I’m done, I’m leaving the bathroom now,” David said.  Jenna turned off the shower water to hear him better.  Ohh, thank you, that was too much, but I can’t let him know that,” Jenna thought.  “Wow, you’re done already?  You must’ve been nervous, was your heart pumping?” Jenna asked, teasingly.  “No, I just have something soon!” David yelled.  “Oooh, what kind of thing?” Jenna asked.  “I’m just meeting a friend to study,” David said.

David climbed down, and left the room.  Okay, it’s over, I can shower in peace now, Jenna thought.

David got back to his bed.  He then saw his reflection in his phone’s screen, and he noticed his messy hair.  David recalled how Emma fixed his hair just yesterday.  “I guess she’d want me to fix that,” David said, as he fixed his hair.

Soon Jenna left the bathroom, wrapped in a towel.  Her cheeks were red from the water, and her hair gave a pleasant scent of strawberries.  Okay, now just like in the shower, confident, casual, you can’t be nervous, Jenna thought to herself.  Jenna walked to her dresser to discreetly get new clothes, she hurriedly grabbed a pink shirt with small frills on the sleeves, underwear, and some yoga pants.  Jenna was walking back to the bathroom, when she saw David styling his hair.  Jenna set her clothes down on David’s bed, and knelt down by his bed, with a devilish grin on her face.  “Who’s the lucky girl?” Jenna asked.  “Just some girl who’s gonna help me with homework,” David said.  “No, you wouldn’t try to style your hair for just “some girl,” who is she?  Is it Hazel?” Jenna asked.  “No, she’s not Hazel.  I’m just fixing my hair, because I know she’d just fix it when she gets here, and I don’t want her to use her spit again,” David said, turning around to face Jenna.

Jenna kept her left arm holding her towel in place, as she used her right hand to grab David.  David saw Jenna reach for him, but this time, he rolled out of the way, and ran out of her reach.  “What was that?” Jenna asked, a mix of being impressed, and oddly offended.  “That’s what I’ve learned in MMA, now you can’t grab me so easily,” David said.  “Oh really?” Jenna asked.

Jenna moved so she was right in front of David.  She stretched her arms out on either side of him, blocking his exits.  David looked behind him, and saw that her fingers couldn’t completely reach the back of his bed.

Without warning, Jenna grabbed the blanket that David was standing on, she lifted it blocking David from going backwards.  She stood up, holding the blanket in her hands.  David wasn’t prepared at all for Jenna’s tactic, and he fell to his butt on the blanket.  In one swift motion, Jenna pulled her hands apart making a trampoline effect on the blanket.  David was bounced into the air, as Jenna dropped the blanket.  David started descending, then Jenna clapped her hands around David trapping him in her palms.

David struggled in Jenna’s hands, but that only made her giggle.  Jenna angled David, into her left palm, she then swiftly moved her right hand away, before closing her left hand around David’s body, leaving his head out of her fist.

“What was that you said?  “I can’t grab you so easily?”  That’s weird, because it seems that I did, grab you easily,” Jenna said, smiling.  “Yeah, fine you got me, you win,” David said.  “What was that?  I couldn’t quite here you hear you,” Jenna sai, sitting on David’s bed.  “YOU WIN!” David said.  “That’s right, I did, but that was fun, let’s play that game again,” Jenna said, holding David in front of her face.

*knock knock knock* “Hey, David, I’m here,” Emma said, outside the door.  “Ooooh, that must be your little date,” Jenna said, smirking.  “It’s not a date,” David said.  “Sure, it’s not, but I still need to get dressed,” Jenna said, looking around the room.  David stopped, and looked at Jenna wrapped in her towel.  With all the commotion, it didn’t register to him.  “Uhh, right,” David said.

Jenna then got an idea.  With a devilish grin, she lowered her hand to the bed, and lifted her large butt.  “Just sit tight,” Jenna said.  “No Jenna wait,” David said, realizing what she was doing.  Jenna rolled David onto the bed, and swiftly lifted, and moved her butt over him, before plopping down on the bed, completely covering David’s body.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!