- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Very little action, a focus to what happened before today, but you learn more about Zoey.

As David was relaxing in bed, and watched YouTube, Jenna’s words caused him to remember the day prior when he met Jenna.

 

*Flashback*

David’s mother drove him to school, making sure to pack what David would presumably need for the whole semester.  The two of them showed up at about 6:00pm after getting dinner on the road.  Mrs. Higgs brought David to the front desk, and kept him concealed inside of the shoe box that held all of David’s stuff.  She introduced herself as Mrs. Higgs, and the receptionist was aware of who she was, she walked David’s mom to David’s room, and left the room. 

“Well honey, here we are, your college dorm,” Alyssa said.  She opened the shoebox, and started putting David’s miniature furniture around his side of the room.  She also made his bed as if it would be used by a normal sized person.  “Do I really have to go to school here?  Why can’t I just do it online?” Daivd asked, as he was placed on his bed.  “Because sweety, online classes are no substitute for the real thing, you need to learn the social skills as well as the information, like we discussed over the summer,” Allyssa.  “What if I’m bullied again?” David asked.  “Then you’re just going to have to toughen up.  You and Mary have been mentally preparing you with confronting bullies for a while now, you should now be able to keep calm under those circumstances,” Allyssa said.  “But-“ David started.  “No buts about it, it’s been four years since that first day of high school, we know more about your limits or lack thereof when it comes to what your body can handle.  Not only have you never gotten sick, but you also have never been cut or got a broken bone, and with that weird metabolism that you have, I’m not sure if you can starve or die of thirst, and don’t forget your high-capacity lungs, and you’ve got those special vocal cords so you’re almost as loud as a normal person.  So, unless one of the girls here is packing a nuclear bomb, I don’t think that we’ll have anything to worry about,” Allyssa said.  “But what about, you know, kidnapping?” David asked.  The school has an air-tight system for making sure that you are essentially always at a known point, and all entrances to this school have I.D. checks checking anyone who comes in or out, they even have airspace rights.  So, you’ll be fine,” Allyssa said.  David could tell that there was no point in arguing.  “Besides, who knows, you might even get yourself a girlfriend,” Allyssa said.  “Mom!” David said, not wanting to have this talk with her.  “Okay okay, I’ll stop, just be polite to your roommate, I think her name is Jenna.  I love you honey, I’ll see you soon,” she said, giving David a big kiss on the cheek, which turned into the entire left side of his head.  “I love you too mom,” David said.

David waved good bye to his mom as she left the room.  David organized his stuff a bit.  David used game boy cartridge holders as drawers, and they could hold most of his clothes.  Because of his mom’s connections in the fashion industry, she was able to specially order clothes in David’s size, including long and short sleeve shirts, short and long pants, and even a few hoodies.  David noticed that the whole room had red threads presumably for him to climb up, to get anywhere on both sides of the room.  There was even a card board bridge between David’s normal sized bed, and the normal sized desk on his side of the room.  Even though it was a normal sized bed, David brought a couple specially made sleeping bags to sleep in.  Once David was done, he decided to watch YouTube on his phone, that Allyssa had stuck to the wall, like a miniature flatscreen tv, complete with head phones for surround sound, and a charger so it never ran out of battery.

Soon Jenna arrived, in to the room.  She was wearing a white V- neck T-shirt, and a green short skirt, she was also wearing earbuds, her hair was a bit messy, and some of it fell in front of her face obscuring her vision a bit.  David paused his video, and admired the girl.  She was the prettiest girl that he’d ever seen in real life, but that might’ve been because she was the only girl that he’d seen in real life since that one day of high school. 

Jenna started unpacking her things from those wheely cart things that all colleges use.  David just watched her for a minute, her skirt would bounce from her movement, giving him a few peeks at her pink panties.  Once she was done unloading the cart, she brought it back down stairs, and returned.  Jenna slipped off her shoes, and laid out a purple carpet on the floor. “I wonder when that tiny guy is gonna show up,” she said, taking out her earbuds.  David walked away from his headphones, and he walked closer to Jenna.  “Hey, I’m over here,” he yelled to her, while waving.  Jenna looked over at David, and dropped her phone out of surprise.  She quickly picked it up, and put it on her desk. 

“Hi I’m David,” he said. Jenna regained her composure, and walked over to David’s bed.  She then sat down, putting her legs on either side of David.  “Hi there, little guy, I’m Jenna Hunters, your new roommate,” she said cheerily.  She extended her pointer finger, which David shook excitedly.  David looked at her face, but his eyes wandered to the view of her panties that she was accidentally giving him.  Jenna saw where David’s eyes were looking.  “Oh, I see you’ve got a dirty mind, little guy,” Jenna said, smirking.  “Sorry I didn’t mean to.  David said, covering his eyes.  “It’s okay,” she said.  She then leaned over to David, giving him a view of her sizeable chest.  “Besides, you’re probably gonna get to know my body very well,” she said, smirking.  “What do you mean?” David asked.  “Well, we’re roommates, I can’t say I won’t accidentally sit on you, or change clothes in front of you,” she said, presenting her panties again.   “Or need you to massage my feet after practice,” she continued, wriggling her toes in your face.   “Or I might just stick you in my chest for the fun of it,” she said, showing off her chest again.  “It’s gonna be so much fun,” Jenna said, cheerily, as if she was describing a fun day at the park.  “But Jenna I don’t want that stuff, I just want my time at college to be as relaxing as possible” David said, a little interested in the changing clothes part.  Jenna then stood up, but stopped, she turned her head to look back at you, and positioned her butt so it was right over you.  “And this is my butt, you’ll probably spend the most time with it than any other part, I might even use it to wake you up tomorrow, yeah that sounds fun,” she said, happily presenting her panty-clad butt to David.  It was truly a site to behold, it was much bigger than Vanessa’s from high school.  “But I probably won’t do that until tomorrow, I’ve still gotta unpack,” Jenna said.  She then started unpacking like she just finished a normal conversation.  While she did that, David mentally prepared himself for the semester to come, then returned to watching Lackadaisy on YouTube and cherishing these few moments of calm before the inevitable storm tomorrow. 

After Jenna finished packing, the two of them discussed normal stuff, like when to turn out the lights and sleep, and when they both had morning classes.  David and Jenna had the same Gen Ed classes, but she had the ones that David had for Monday Wednesday and Friday, on Tuesday and Thursday, and vice versa for David.  So, they didn’t have any classes together.  They both continued to talk, and they shared a few things in common, until they both went to bed early at 11:00pm.

*End of Flashback*

As David was reminiscing, he heard a knock at your door.  “Hello?  David, the door’s unlocked so I’m coming in,” the mystery girl said.  The door opened, and it was Zoey at the door.  She was wearing her pajamas, which consisted of  a black shirt, and a pair of blue fuzzy pants with yellow ducks on it. 

“Uh hi, Zoey what’s up?” David asked, a bit nervous to be alone in his room with her.  Zoey walked into the room, and sat down on the purple carpet by David’s bed.  “Hey David, I was just wondering if you could help me with something,” Zoey asked.  Since she was close his bed now, David could see that she was a bit red in the face.  David was a bit hesitant, but Jenna was right, and he didn’t want to become a friendless loser. “Well, I can try,” David said.  “So h-here’s the thing, I’m a bit of a writer, and I’ve been looking f-for i-inspiration, s-so I was wondering, i-if you could be my inspiration, and I could write a story about you,” she said.  Wait that’s it just writing a story? David thought.  “That sounds doable, is it like, non-fiction?” David asked.  “Yeah, you know, like what you did in school today, and your past, stuff like that,” she said, still red in the face for some reason.  “You mean like my Biography?” David asked.  “Sort of like that, but more like day-to-day adventure stuff,” Zoey said.  “Okay, yeah sure, I’ll help,” David said.  Zoey smiled it felt genuine.  “Thanks David, let’s start right now,” Zoey said, standing up, and holding out her hand.  “Right now?” he asked.  “Yeah, both of our roommates are in the bath right now, so now is the best time to do it,” Zoey said.  “Okay, I guess I can do it now,” David said.  David walked over to Zoey’s waiting hand and sat in it.  “A-alright, let’s go,” Zoey said, walking to her room.  Zoey’s hand was pretty shaky, and the redness in her face had returned, she must be nervous, David thought.  Zoey walked to her room, and sat down at her desk.  She placed her hand on the desk to let David off, and she opened up a Word document on her laptop.  Zoey also took a second to pull up the spread sheet that reported David’s location.  “So, I don’t know how often we’ll meet like this, but just in case, do you mind putting your code in so I don’t get in trouble for going over 3 hours?” Zoey asked.  “Sure no problem,” David said.  He then inserted his code onto The Sheet, and a little word box was inserted boldly posting, “Willingly” beside Zoey’s entry.

“O-okay, so just tell me about what happened since you got on campus,” Zoey said.  “Well, I woke up, went to my classes, had lunch, took a nap, had dinner, met you and Hazel, and now here we are,” David said.  “No, I mean thanks for the blueprint, but I need more d-details,” Zoey said, her face was still red.  “Details like what?” David asked.  “Well, you know, didn’t someone s-sit on you today?” Zoey asked, nervously.  “Are those details really necessary?” David asked.  “Yes, y-you know, the readers will want to know your heroic struggle or low points, you know,” Zoey said.  “Okay, I think I get it,” David said.   “Okay, so start with when you woke up, and don’t spare any details, especially when a girl is involved,” Zoey said.

Chapter End Notes:

Special thanks to TInyLuke for the name Alyssa!