- Text Size +
Story Notes:



----------





It was an ordinary day at the Future Gadget Lab. Okabe Rintarou, Mayuri Shiina and Hashida Itaru were all minding their daily activities, as Okabe himself was conducting experiments on the PhoneWave (name subject to change), when his phone started ringing. 


As soon as he took the call though, his face went pale. He started panicking, and as his voice sounded extremely tired all of a sudden, he gave directives to the other two lab members:


"Daru !" he exclaimed. "Call Kurisu right now and tell her to finish the time leap machine asap. Mayuri..."


He paused for a moment. Everytime he thought he had gotten her to safety, she still inevitably died without him being able to do anything to protect her.  At this point he didn't know what to try anymore.


"Do whatever you want."


He was exhausted. He had just time leaped two days before Kurisu created the Time-leap machine, a little quicker than usual thanks to him remembering and telling her her own advice to save time. He had a bit more time to prepare, but he was still completely out of ideas.


"Okay, then Mayushii will try to find something that will cheer Okarin on then !" Mayuri replied with a smile. 


Okabe needed to think. At the same time, he was heading for the fridge and got one of Kurisu's puddings that was still lying around in there. She was gonna throw a tantrum about it anyways, he thought. Right now, he just needed some food.

"Okarin, Miss Makise said she will be here in about 5 minutes." Daru said.

"Thanks..." Okabe replied, out of energy. 


He needed to talk to her about it, all over again... How many times had he done this already ? Honestly, he had stopped counting... His mental state was more and more unstable, they needed to use the time they had to find a solu...



"Oh, Okarin, Mayushii found this gadget but she doesn't remember it, what does it do again ?" Mayuri asked, her innocent voice forcing Okabe out of his thoughts. She was holding something that looked like a futuristic gun but which was obviously some sort of child toy.


"Hey I've never seen this one here, is it a new one ?" Daru asked, coming closer behind Mayuri to look at the strange item.


"Oh, this is the Future Gadget number 15, the 'Honey I shrunk the target'. It was solen from the Organization a long time ago and shrinks what you shoot with it down." Okabe said, sitting on the lab's sofa and opening the yogurt he was holding. "

For example-"



ZZZCCHHHHHHHHH


Before Okabe could finish his sentence, Mayuri had already tried to shoot a banana and a blinding light came out of the device. When the lab members could see again, something seemed strange. The decive had disappeared, and the entire room was suddenly massive. No, actually they were the ones who were as small as bugs ! As Mayuri and Daru regrouped on the floor in front of the entrance, Okabe was in shock, now standing on the edge of the pudding he was holding just moments before, as it had fell on the sofa with him on it.

"Wait, wait, that's impossible, how could this happen ?" He thought, his facade already starting to crumble again as panic set in his mind. "How did this thing become real !? It's just a toy gun Nae forgot the other day !"


He tried to think rationally. The most important thing to do right now was to get everyone to a safe place. Then they could discuss how this happened. He was about to try to tell the others to get under the table, but then their faces all went pale as they heard someone opening the lab's door. 

The three lab members couldn't do anything but watch in terror as Kurisu entered the lab, kicking off her shoes dangerously close to where Mayuri and Daru were standing. 

"It's me, I got here as fast as I could !" she exclaimed, before noticing the lab was empty.

"Huh, where are they all ? Why did they want me to come ASAP if they're not even here ?"


She figured they were probably out for a few minutes and she would just wait for them inside. That however, had horrifying implications for the shrunken trio, who now had a confirmation that she hadn't noticed them, and that they were in serious danger. 

Okabe couldn't move from where he was, as he was stuck on the edge of his pudding, and his only options besides standing still were jumping to the floor to his certain death, or jumping inside the pudding, which would be a stupid decision since his movements would be even more limited and he would risk being eaten along with the food. 


Mayuri and Daru were slower to react, as the panic paralysed them for a few seconds. They just looked in awe at Kurisu's terrifying figure, she was easily the size of a building to them and thinking about how easily she could crush them just added on to the fear. After the initial shock though, Daru grabbed Mayuri's arm and started to run towards the table, away from where Kurisu was standing. However, that took Mayuri by surprised and she just fell to the ground and broke her ankle in the process. Looking back, Daru 's eyes widened seeing his friend unable to get back up and the menacing shadow of Makise's foot getting closer and closer. Similarly, Okabe started to lose it as he could do nothing but watch from far away how his assistant was headed in his direction, and Mayuri was currently right where her next step would land.


"No... KURISU, DON'T !" He screamed, his trauma from seeing Mayuri die in the most gruesome ways imagineable making him lose his mind. But never before had he seen her get crushed like a mere bug by one of her dear friends, who wouldn't even notice it. For Kurisu, this was just going to be a simple step, as she ordinarily walks to the sofa. But unbeknownst to her, this simple action she doesn't even think about, was going to end Mayuri's life in an extremely painful way. Her body, her life, her dreams, all of those would just be crushed under Kurisu's foot, reduced to nothing more than a red stain on the floor and the ball of her foot.


But of course, Kurisu couldn't hear Okabe's pleas, nor did she notice her shrunken friends at her feet. As soon as Daru stopped running to try and help mayuri, they all saw Kurisu raising her right foot right over where Mayuri was. Daru realized he couldn't help her anymore, and tried running away from the huge shadow. But he couldn't run fast enough as Kurisu's heel landed right behind the shrunken pair, knocking Daru off his feet and barely out of danger. It was too late for him to get back up, and all he could do was turn his head back and watch in horror. 


Time seemed to run in slow motion for the three shrunken friends. Kurisu's heel was right behind Mayuri's helpless body, and the rest of her foot was coming down on her in an agonizingly slow second. Eventually Mayuri could feel the socked foot on her body, the pressure increasing more and more with each millisecond. It all felt like an eternity, the ball of the genius scientist's foot now touching the girl's head. Tears started running down her face, and her pain was obvious in her expression when suddenly, a first loud, wet noise was heard.



CRRRRR



Mayuri's legs had been the first part of her body to break under the pressure. She could feel her bones being crushed and her legs being destroyed.  The pain was insufferable and she let out a cry of pure agony.


"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"


In her final moments, Mayuri tried to reach out to Okabe with her right arm, extending it in front of her in a vain hope that she could escape her inevitable demise. However that achieved nothing, her arm soon being pinned under the unstoppable wall of flesh and fabric, and even her hand couldn't reach the end of the ball of Kurisu's foot. The pressure on her upper body and head kept increasing at an agonizing rate.

"Is this how bugs felt the entire time ?" Mayuri felt sorry for all of the bugs she had crushed without noticing in her life. Now she knew exactly what it was like. But most of all, she was terrified. Using her last remnants of strength, she tried to call for help:


"Okarin, Mayushii... is... sca-"



SCCCRRRRRRCCCHHHHHHHHHH



This was it. Mayuri was no more. Crushed flat under her unaware friend's sole. Her body just exploded under the pressure, her blood and limbs creating a red, mushy stain on Kurisu's socked foot. Her entire existence was just limited to that now, a red stain.




"MAYURIIIIIIII !!!!!!" Okabe screamed. This was too much for him. He fell to his knees and watched, dead inside, as Kurisu was about to take another step.


Daru's fate was, in comparison, not that bad. He had gotten far enough that his legs ended up under Kurisu's toes, and the rest of his body was unharmed. And since the pressure wasn't nearly as high under her toes, his legs would only be superficially injured. Well, that would have been the case if Kurisu hadn't suddenly stopped.



"Ew, did I just step on a bug ?" She exclaimed, suddenly standing on her toes to check under her foot, flattening Daru's legs up to his knees in the process. She saw Mayuri's bloody remains stuck on her foot and some falling on the ground, and the big stain of blood that had created on her sock.

"That's gross ! I already crushed at least two with my shoe this morning ! Ugh...

As she complained, she lifted her foot a little bit to swipe off the bloody pulp. That however, had the most dire consequences for Daru, whose squashed legs were stuck to Kurisu's toe for a bit, and the rest of his body being dragged with them into the air before being separated from the remains of what used to be his legs. As a result, his upper body was sent flying towards the empty shoes near the lab's entrance. Daru, by a devilish twist of fate, landed inside of Kurisu's left shoe and momentarily lost consciousness.



Okabe was at his lowest point right now. Not only had he just watched Mayuri die in the most horrible way possible, he just saw Daru die as well (from his perspective at least) and was still in a bad position. He needed Kurisu to notice him as fast as he could, and maybe, just maybe, they would be able to build the time-leap machine early so he could save his friends right ?  But there was such a little chance of her noticing him, and he wasn't even sure he would be able to look at her in the eyes after witnessing what had just happened...


At any rate, he needed her to notice him to get out of his dangerous situation right now. 


"KURISU ! KURISU !!" He started to yell, hoping that by some miracle she would hear him.


Unfortunately that wasn't the case as Kurisu was done wiping her foot and walked towards the sofa again.


"*Yawn* I'm so tired, why did I run here anyways ? I guess I can just rest while the others get back..."


That was very bad news for Okabe, who watched as Kurisu was about to sit around where he was...








*BOOM*


Kurisu collapsed onto the sofa, causing the unnoticed pudding to bounce up in the air before falling down right next to her. As a result, Okabe was sent plummeting into the air before landing right in the middle of the cake, burying him alive in the mushy mass. After fighting his way to the top and managing to free his head, he was rewarded with a very close view of his assistant's face, as she had picked up the pudding.


"Huh, what's my pudding doing on the sofa ?" She asked herself, sending shivers down Okabe's spine. "Did Okabe plan to steal it from me again ?" Her voice sounded much more irritated.


"Kurisu ! It's me ! I'm in your food, help me !!" Okabe tried to call for help, without much of a reaction.


"Well, I just had lunch but I guess I can eat it while the others are getting back." She added, as the terrified Okabe started panicking all over again.

"Plus, I can use my personal spoon !" She giggled, getting a pretty ordinary spoon out of her bag. 



Okabe felt fear in a way he had never felt before. This was really bad. He couldn't move out of his deathtrap, so he was stuck in there until Kurisu either ate him with her food or noticed him. But with him now being covered in cake, the latter seemed even more unlikely than before. Was he really going to die like this ? All just because he tried to eat some of her cake at the wrong time ?

Suddenly, the spoon landed right next to him with colossal force, and ripped the cake apart before lifting huge amounts of it in the air. Okabe's heart skipped a beat, both because of the unexpected impact and the fear that he might have been scooped up had he not been as lucky. 

Well, lucky isn't really the word he would use to describe his situation as all he could do was helplessly watch Kurisu gulp down what used to be right next to him, waiting for his turn to be swallowed. He just watched in a combination of horror and awe as the cake was deposited into her awaiting mouth before disappearing down her throat. 


"That could have been me" He thought in horror, looking at the slump going down the scientist's throat to its final destination in her stomach. Seeing as the huge spoon hung high above him, threatening to scoop him up at any moment, panic began to settle in his mind. At this rate, he was just going to end up as food for the woman he loved, and that would be the end of both his and his friends' lives... With how low his chances of being noticed were, she was most likely going to chew him to death, crushing him between her teeth just like she crushed Mayuri under her foot moments before... Just the thought made Okabe want to throw up. And he didn't even want to think about the possibility of him surviving and being swallowed alive, doomed to burn alive in the pit of the genius' stomach.



Okabe was forced out of his thoughts by a rising sensation, and his mushy prison started to break apart. Before he could react however, he was greeted by the view of his assistant's wide open mouth, ready to accept him. He could see every detail of her mouth, from her perfect white teeth, to the crushed crumbs still present on her molars, reminding him of his inevitable fate. Her tongue was covered in saliva, and stretched out a little on her lower lip, as if to taunt him as he was being pulled closer and closer. Strands of saliva fell from the roof of the mouth, and ended in a pool under the tongue, or continued on it and went into the dark chasm of her throat, leading to her stomach. 

Kurisu's hot, wet breath washed over him as he passed her lips and under her teeth, and he hit a string of saliva as he was being pulled deeper inside, while feeling a slight smell of ramen. The light from the outside world started to fade away as her lips started to shut, trapping him inside. Okabe finally reacted and tried to escape, as fear truly started to set in.


"KURISU, NO, DON'T !"


And then, the girl's lips completely shut, sealing Okabe as well as the rest of the food's fate. There was now nothing he could to to escape being eaten. Suddenly, Okabe's world was flipped upside down as all of the spoon's content was deposited onto Kurisu's awaiting tongue, immediately coating him in the girl's saliva and almost drowning him in it. Then, in a matter of milliseconds, all of the food was sloshed left and right by the huge mass of flesh, with most of it landing between a pair of teeth and being crushed by them. 

At this point, Okabe knew he wouldn't survive. He was going to die, eaten by the woman he loved. And he knew the least painful way to die would probably be to be crushed flat in an instant by her molars, as that would save him the unbearable pain of the acidic digestion waiting for him if he survived. But some part of him, his most primal instinct, wanted to survive. With all of his strength, he tried his best to keep his balance on Kurisu's tongue. Maybe if he held on for long enough, she would eventually notice him and spit him out ! But he was about to learn just how powerless he really was.

Despite his best efforts, the surface of Christina's tongue was just too slippery and he always ended up slipping on it and falling head first into it, coating him in even more saliva. He was completely at Kurisu's mercy, and realized how meaningless his small efforts were when he was effortlessly flicked to the side tpwards her teeth. Fortunately (very relatively speaking), only his left arm ended up resting on her lower molar as the huge pearly masses collided together.


*CRRRUUNNNCHHHH


Unimagineable pain shot through Okabe's body as he felt his bones snapping and his arm being crushed between his assistant's teeth. It was like having his arm cut off and crushed at the same time, and it was the last hit that finally destroyed his mental state. Because of the pain and exhaustion, he didn't have any energy left to fight back against the huge tongue sloshing him all over Kurisu's mouth. Then it finally flicked him in the middle of her mouth, along with the rest of the food. Okabe was once again buried alive in the huge mass of chewed-up cake and saliva. He had trouble breathing and just wanted it all to end.



Finally, without even knowing it, Kurisu tilted her head back just a little, causing everything in her mouth to start sliding towards her throat. Out of some morbid curiosity, Okabe dared look back and immediately regreted what he saw. Behind him was the dark chasm of his lover's throat, and he knew exactly where this would lead him to: her stomach. At the same time, a faint noise was heard from deep within.


*GWWWRRRRL*


He usually laughed at this sound and teased his assistant for it, but this time he knew he was in fatal danger. This awakened raw, uncontrollable fear within him. He was really going to die in there ! It was going to be extremely painful, he would be digested alive, burned by her stomach acids. This is not how it was supposed to end ! Not like this !!

Okabe felt a surge of energy and desperately tried to hold onto anything to stop his descent into the abyss below. But since one of his arms had been crushed flat, he could only really try to grab something with the other one, which really didn't help him...

He first tried to hold onto one of Kurisu's molars, but the overabundance of saliva, gravity and the mass of chewed up mush dragging him down all made him lose his grip and grow more desperate with each bit of space he slid down. Eventually he just tried to hopelessly hold onto her tongue, pushing his hand and arm into it in a vain hope to stop his descent. Saliva kept sliding at him and he was completely covered by it, when he heard the most terrifying sound he had heard in his entire life...



*GLRK*


*GLP*


...Wait. He was still holding on...? Okabe couldn't believe it. He had survived ! Now he just needed to crawl his way back up before the next spoonful ! However, because of only being able to climb with a single arm, he ended up losing his grip momentarily and slid back to the entrance of Christina's throat because of all of the saliva he was coated in.


After swallowing her food, Kurisu was starting to scoop a new spoonful up. It seemed something was stuck at the back of her mouth, which was pretty unpleasant. "I should chew my food more thoroughly..." She thought. Reflexively, she simply swallowed again to get rid of what was stuck in her mouth. Little did she know she had just sentenced the man she loved to the most painful and horrible death inside of her stomach.


"No no no no!!" He panicked. Tight muscles started to tighten around his lower legs and pull him down. Meanwhile he had finally grabbed her tongue again and tried to fight back, but he was powerless to do anything. Soon all of his lower body was caught by Kurisu's throat.


*GLK*


The throat muscles kept pulling Okabe down, and he was  starting to sob. He was helpless as he was being swallowed alive. This couldn't end like this ! He didn't want to die, not in such a horrible way, and he had so much he wanted to do ! Why did he have to be digested by his lover, instead of spending his life with her ? He couldn't even save Mayuri ! She would stay dead in a horrible way, crushed under the ball of her precious friend's foot... And the worst part of both of their dooms was she didn't even notice them ! No, this can't be it ! He felt a huge wave of energy as he used his arm to try to pull himself free of the awaiting throat, but it all meant nothing in the end. The simple act of swallowing was more powerful than he could ever hope to be. Desperate, Okabe reached out to the outside world one last time.


"KURISU !! KURISU PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU !! DON'T SWA-"


*GULP*





After being squeezed down for an agonizing three seconds, Okabe was suddenly falling in the larger chamber that was Kurisu's stomach.


*SPLASH*


He landed in a huge pool of acids, in the middlde of half-digested cake and what remained of the ramen she had eaten for lunch. Chunks of food were floating in the acid while they were being digested, before they dissolved and collapsed, or hit a stomach wall and broke down into smaller pieces. 

It was hard for Okabe to get back up due to having no real solid ground to stand on, and he had to keep his balance just like he did in the readhead's mouth just moments before. Except now this was going to be how he spent the rest of his life, and him slipping meant diving into the burning acids. After failing a couple of times, he successfully got on his feet. He had was completely covered in a gross mixture of stomach acids, saliva and half-digested food, and it tingled his entire body. His legs were burning him because of the acid that got up to his knees, it felt like being bathed in a pool of boiling water. Very quickly, the entire place shook violently, throwing him somewhere else in the acids, as the walls and the ground contracted and an omnipresent sound got even louder:


*GWWWRRLLLL*


"I'm in hell..." Okabe thought. The sac he was now trapped him was probably the most accurate representation of what people imagine when they think about hell, Okabe included. Everything inside was burning on the spot, dissolving in minutes. It was dark and the air was acidic, making it hard and painful to breathe. There was an overwhelming smell of vomit and acid was falling from the roof, and coming out of the walls. As the ground was always moving, Okabe couldn't keep his balance, falling once more into the burning pool, trying to scream in pain because of the burning sensation on his legs now spreading to his entire body once more. As he did so however, acids entered his mouth and nose and the pain got even more unbearable. Now he was burning both from the inside and the outside, his lungs were burning when he was painfully breathing, which was already hard to do with the lack of oxygen and acidic atmosphere. 

Getting back up again, he crawled towards the stomach walls, both in an attempt to avoid falling head first into the burning pool, and in a desperate attempt to get the giant woman's attention somehow. After miserably sloshing around, Okabe ended up reaching the edge of his death chamber. Out of pure, primal instinct, he tried to punch the walls while also resting all of his weight onto it. Horrified by the fate he would suffer, he tried to call for help, even if he knew deep down that there was nothing he could do to avoid it.


"KURISU ! HELP ME !! I DON'T WANNA DIE, DON'T DIGEST ME !"


Relying on the wall to keep his balance was a grave mistake however. Not only did the acids covering it burn his skin (admittedly, a lot less than those his legs were in), but a sudden contraction pushed him back in the middle of his prison. He tried to keep his balance using some remains of ramen close to him, but trying to hold onto those , and the force of the impact only resulted in the block of food collapsing, and Okabe falling again. But before he could try to balance himself again, something hit his head. Cake. Christina's next spoonful was falling right on top of him !

The impact made it even harder for him to move, and the fall had made him break his leg, both because of the bad position it was in and the fact that it had been digesting in the stomach juices for at least three minutes now. His head and shoulders were kept over the acids, but his body was being buried alive by more and more chewed up cake. He had increasing trouble moving, and him not fighting back only made things worse. The periodic stomach contractions mixed Okabe with the chyme all around him, and eventually he was buried in the middle of a pile of digesting food. His head was barely above the surface and everytime he tried to breathe was a torture. Acid sometimes got into his mouth and he could do nothing but swallow it as more and more of it was killing him from the inside.


"Why the hell did I avoid getting chewed..." The agony he was experiencing made him wish for it to end, his survival instinct dying out more and more. It was obvious to him now: there was no surviving in Kurisu's stomach. After all, it had digested millions of meals before him, and there was absolutely no reason for an insignificant being like him to be any different. He was going to die here soon, ending his endless struggle. 


As his thoughts started to wander, Okabe couldn't feel his legs anymore. He realised it was going to take a while for him to be fully digested. And he would have to suffer this torture for most of the time it was gonna take. He was starting to lose consciousness, as the only thing he was focusing on anymore was Kurisu's calming heartbeat.


*BUMP BUMP*


*BUMP BUMP*



*GRRRWWWWWLLLLLLLLL*
 



                                              -2 hours later-




Daru woke up in a dark, humid space. His legs were completely crushed, and the rest of his body severely injured.


"I... What's going on ?"


Then his memories came back. The shrinking gun, Kurisu's terrifying shadow, the sight of Mayuri's body being crushed, trapped under the giant girl's descending foot. And the horror of having his own legs squished under her toe like a bug. 

Horrified by what had happened, Daru started to hyperventilate, panic taking over his mind. After a while, he looked at his surroundings to try to get out of his situation. He was in a closed room, and the walls seemed to be made of leather. And it was very humid while being completely dry. But what particularly struck his attention from the moment he woke up was the overwhelming smell around him. It assaulted his nose while being extremely strong, like it was a part of the atmosphere.


And then it hit him. Right before he lost consciousness, miss Makise had launched him into the air without noticing. And he was flying right towards her shoe !

"No, no way that's happening, I need to get out of there !"


But to his horror, he couldn't move. His legs were no more than a bloody pulp right now, and his arms were broken by the impact when he landed on the shoe's insole. He was completely trapped, doomed to wait for his death when Makise would leave the lab. And to add to his horror, he suddenly heard a huge sound coming from the other side of the room.


*BOOM*


"Wait, did I just fall asleep for two hours ?! And why are they still not back ?"




Daru could only hope that she would somehow look for them. But he was very quickly disappointed.


"Oh no, I was supposed to be at the laundry 15 minutes ago !"


Daru's eyes widened in fear as he heard miss Makise's rapid footsteps getting closer, as that could only mean one thing now. Especially since she was in a hurry, there was no way she would notice him. 
Suddenly, what little light came into the shoe was cut off and Daru could only watch in despair as Kurisu's foot started entering it. He was right in the middle too, so he had no way to maybe avoid getting crushed on the side or in the toe section. He saw Kurisu's sock get closer and closer to him, until her toes went right over him. Eventually he was right under the arch of her foot and it started to come down, so he instinctively tried to shield himself with his arms. 


But of course, he could do nothing against the sheer force of her foot, and his arms were completely broken, as they sunk into Kurisu's foot and his entire body was pressed between it and the insole below. But to his surprise, that's where it stopped. He was simply being smothered, and being right under the arch of the foor gave him a little room.
However, he still couldn't breath as the foot completely pressed down on his face, making him only barely able to take breaths. As he did so though, he was assaulted by the smell of her foot, which was now 10 times stronger than it was in the atmosphere before. It was so strong in fact, that it almost made him lose consciousness again. He also understood where the humidity was coming from, as Kurisu's foot was getting sweatier and sweatier as she went down the lab's stairs. Each step she took was a torture for Daru, who could do nothing but endure his body being pressed into the fabric of Kurisu's sock, the impact made non-fatal thanks to her foot being soft enough that he sunk into it. However, that wouldn't last forever.
As Makise was now walking (and almost running) in the streets, she slightly tilted her shoe between each step, causing Daru to slip very slowly towards her heel. To him, it was the worst of tortures, as each step she took made the impact harder and the weight of her foot a little heavier.


*BOOM*


*CRRT*


Daru's body was starting to break. Some of his bones had just been destroyed under that last step, and he couldn't take it anymore. His head was now almost right under the woman's heel, and he was pretty sure it would be crushed after the next step. He watched helplessly as his body slid just a little more while he felt a rising sensation he had almost grown used to by now. But before he could accept that it was the end for him, everything came down in an instant.


*BOOM*


*CRRRSHHHHH*

*POP*


And with that last step, Daru was obliterated under the genius' heel. His body, much like Mayuri's, was simply reduced to a mess of bloody remains, creating a stain on Kurisu's sock and in her shoe. His remains were now scattered in her shoe and would be crushed everyday as part of her insole.




                                -Weeks later-


Kurisu was about to go back to the US. She had spent the last few weeks looking for her friends, who had mysteriously disappeared in a single day. And it wasn't just them, Amane Suzuha and Kiryuu Moeka had also vanished without a trace. 

Well, they could have at least told her and said their goodbyes. She would go on with her life anyways, but she couldn't help but feel sad that her friends just left without telling her anything. She left the lab one last time, never to discover the truth of their fates...

Chapter End Notes:

Hi ! You may notice I edited the story to make it into a single chapter since it was the first one I wrote and I made it three chapters long. I didn't change anything other than that, I hope you guys enjoy it ! Tips and feedback are appreciated to help me improve, and you guys can feel free to contact me if you wanna chat about anything or commission me !