- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fujiko’s back for another rampage, only her victims are a
lot smaller this time. 

            Fujiko Mine woke up in a large, familiar looking filming studio. The walls and floors were all painted black, the white ceiling was dotted with bright fluorescent lights, and the only entrance/exit, a black, wooden door, stood locked behind her. Once the grogginess cleared from her head, she immediately recognized the strange room.

            “This again?” Fujiko cried out. “But I haven’t stolen anything from you.” Months ago, Fujiko had been kidnapped by a mad scientist after a failed heist. But instead of punishing her, the scientist gave her a chance to atone by fulfilling their greatest fantasy: destroying a lifelike model city filled with miniature, humanoid robots. It was a weird request, but Fujiko wound up enjoying herself. At the very least, it beat going to prison or dealing with any of the more dire consequences she had come to expect from her profession. Like last time, she was unharmed and still had all her clothes on. She was wearing an orange, ruffled tube top, tight, leather pants, and a pair of biker heels. Looking around the studio, she was surprised to find it empty. Where once had been a miniature metropolitan was an empty space. There was nothing in the room save for the confused woman and a loudspeaker in the ceiling corner.

            “Hello, Miss Fujiko,” a voice said from the loudspeaker. It was heavily modulated, but clearly coming from the same individual that had gleefully watched Fujiko destroy their life’s work. “It’s a pleasure to see you again. Sorry for bringing you back here so abruptly.”

            “You should be. You could’ve called, given me a heads up before you snatched me against my will.” She crossed her arms and pouted.

            “I understand, but the matter was urgent. I couldn’t risk you rejecting my next request.” Fujiko turned up her head in protest. Sure, she enjoyed destroying this weirdo’s toys last time, but if she acted out the fantasies of every pervert that kidnapped her, then the trouble would never end. “Of course, you will be fairly compensated.” The wall behind her slid open, revealing an ornate dress, brilliant jewelry, and matching accessories behind a bulletproof glass encasing. The outfit was encrusted in silver and obsidian and shined a brilliant hue. “This is the Wedding Set of Persephone, an ancient relic from the Aegean Sea. It’s in pristine condition and valued at five million dollars.” Fujiko stared at the dress with a lust she held only for treasure.

            “Alright, what do you want me to do this time?” she asked. The speaker died down and a rumbling rose up from the floor. A large panel in the floor, about 30x40 feet in size, slid open, revealing a brand new replica. This wasn’t like the last one, though. It wasn’t one city but several spread across rolling, grassy plains. They were beyond tiny, the tallest buildings stretching the length of Fujiko’s pinky finger. To Fujiko, it was like looking down at a topographic map of the countryside. The models were too small to make out any details from where she stood. She bent down and gazed over one of the models, her boundless face eclipsing the city’s sky. There was something moving in them, some featureless dots moving through puny streets. The loudspeaker whirred back to life.

            “Perhaps this may be of some use?” A magnifying glass popped out of the floor, allowing Fujiko to get a closer look at the model. Peering through the glass, she was amazed at how realistic it all was, as if an actual city was shrunk down to a miniscule size. What were featureless dots to the naked eye were actually lifelike human automatons. “Impressed?” the voice said. “They’re exact copies of the previous model at 1/100th of the size. Their taste, texture, and AI are as sophisticated as the larger version, though most of that will be difficult for you to perceive while you rampage.”

            “So, same deal as last time?” she said with a sigh. “It doesn’t look like these will hold out as long, so I’ll have to savor them.” Fujiko stood up and took a step onto the artificial grass. As her boot touch downed next to a city, the tiny citizens toggled to panic mode. Minute screaming rang out all throughout the town as the little automatons ran around in a craze. Fujiko barely noticed their changed behavior as they were now nothing more than formless specks at her feet. In one, simple motion, she brought the toe of her boot off the ground and lowered it onto the suburbs below. She had only moved her toes an inch, but in doing so flattened entire blocks. Scores of houses and people were wiped out in an instant with no chance of escape. They were so small, she felt no resistance under her sole as if they weren’t even there. “That’s a bummer,” she thought aloud. “How can I enjoy all this power if I can’t even feel it?” She took off her footwear and bore down on more of the city with her bare foot. It was subtle, but she could feel thousands of lives extinguish beneath the ball of her sole. “Much better,” she said with a grin, grinding her foot into what remained of the suburbs.

            Fujiko laid down on her stomach, her face suspended over a miniature downtown. Flat-roofed buildings the size of sugar-cubes sat helplessly beneath her visage. She brought her pursed lips down on them, demolishing the entire district with a kiss of death. Anyone fortunate enough to have been kissed by Fujiko Mine would have described her lips as extraordinarily soft and pillowy, but to the tiny replicants they were devastating weapons of mass destruction. As she pulled back, she chuckled at the red stain her lipstick left on the debris.

            There were only a couple skyscrapers left in the city, four towers that stood no taller than Fujiko’s pinky. She laid her head down on its side to glance inside them. She could barely make out the crowds gathered by the windows. All the tinies could do was observe the decimation surrounding them. They were capable of praying, of holding onto the slimmest hope that they could be spared, but doing so was pointless. Their logic told them annihilation was inevitable; it told them the rubble, once teeming with life, and the gorgeous goddess responsible for snuffing it out, would be the last things they ever saw.

            Fujiko thought about what to do with these last skyscrapers. Since she was already bent over them, she figured it be easiest just to eat them. But they’re made of metal, right? she thought. That can’t be good for my figure. Her nose hovered right above the towers, and Fujiko was sure she smelled something sweet coming from them. She licked one, nearly snapping it in two with the force of her tongue. The tiny inhabitants jumped back at the massive tastebuds filling up their view of the outside as they scraped across the windows. “It’s so sweet!” she exclaimed.

            “I made everything out of edible materials,” the voice said from the loudspeaker, “and laced them with sugar and other ingredients. Each building has its own flavor in case you needed something to snack on.” Fujiko licked the other tower. The first one tasted like strawberry, the second was green apple. The two structures were close enough together that Fujiko could wrap her whole mouth around them. Her open maw descended on the towers, enveloping the tiny inhabitants in darkness. Closing her jaw, her incisors tore the buildings from their foundations, and with her tongue, she brought them careening onto her molars. The skyscrapers put up no resistance as the woman’s teeth clenched down on them, killing nearly everyone inside. Chewing on them felt similar to eating wafer cookies, even having the same, subtle metallic flavor that comes from baking powder.

            With one city toasted, Fujiko stood up and approached her next victims a few feet away. She stood along the next city’s edge, her toes bordering the area like a round, fleshy mountain range. “What should I do with you?” she pondered, tapping her finger against her chin. “Maybe I’ll take a seat and think it over.” Turning around, Fujiko let the city folk gape at the moon hanging over them before dropping it out of the sky. Hopping into the air, she plummeted butt-first with the force of a meteorite. Her leather-clad ass pulverized everything caught beneath it, leaving two round craters in the dirt. “Ow, maybe I overdid it a little,” she said wincing. The cushioning provided by her fat cheeks softened some of the impact, but she still felt a tinge of pain on her landing. “And I got my pants dirty too.” She examined her muddied backside, not even acknowledging the millions it just crushed. “You owe me a new pair, you know,” she shouted to her voyeur. She slid off her pants and tossed them aside, revealing the dark red G-string she was wearing.

            “Of course,” the voice responded. “Anything you want.” Fujiko could tell the person was breathing heavy, clearly enjoying the show she put on. She looked down at her half-naked body.

            “Guess there isn’t much point in keeping this on,” she said, pulling off her tube top. Her voluptuous breasts hung freely in all their glory, no longer restrained by any fabric. She stretched her back and arms, letting the world beneath her take in her beautiful figure before jaunting over to the next city. Fujiko got onto her hands and knees and held her chest over the mini metropolis. Her boobs hung over the hundred thousand pedestrians like guillotines primed for execution. She swayed her chest from side to side, knocking over skyscrapers with her nipples. After enough teasing, she lowered her chest onto the city, smothering it beneath her fat tits. The woman laughed maniacally as she ground the tiny civilization into the dirt. It was quite the sight, the nearly naked woman bent over, ass wagging in the air as she rubbed her breasts into a hive of human bugs. Her voyeur was beside themself.

            They had played back the recordings of Fujiko’s prior rampage hundreds of times. With each tiny replicant recording their view of the events, along with hidden cameras scattered throughout the model city and studio, they could watch the action from every conceivable angle. This time was no different, though only a select amount of tinies were recording to save on data storage space. They viewed their monitors fervently as Fujiko crushed city after city, but it wasn’t enough. Even with the advanced practical effects, the screen was still a barrier impeding true immersion. They needed to be there, to see their goddess in the flesh.

            “Wait one moment, Fujiko,” the voice called out. Fujiko had stood back up and was brushing the dirt off her tits. “I want to show you something before you continue.” The thief was intrigued and obeyed the request. The studio door unlocked and a petit, twenty-year old woman walked through. She had black hair in a straight bob and wore large circular glasses over her bright blue eyes. She was over a foot shorter than Fujiko, her eyes sitting at the level of the older woman’s chest. Her figure was very slim with a flat chest and small hips. She wore nothing but a skimpy green bikini. The elastic on the front of her bottoms was worn down, likely from shoving her hand inside too much.

            “And you are?” Fujiko asked, not expecting a young woman to walk in on her.

            “Dr. Elizabeth Micro,” she replied, too nervous to look Fujiko in the eye. “Just call me Liz. I’m the one who created all this.”

            “You?” Fujiko gasped. She eyed the young girl up and down. “I figured it was a pervy geezer on the other side of the speaker, not a cute little thing like yourself.” Dr. Micro blushed at the off-hand compliment. Her face only got redder as Fujiko approached her, the woman’s breasts poking out an inch away from her face. “You come to get in on the fun?” The young doctor had to crane her neck to meet Fujiko’s gaze. The lady thief was experienced at seducing all walks of people, but the young, innocent types were her favorites. They were so fun to tease and so easy to manipulate.

            “Y-yeah. I’m still recording it all, but I wanted to get a closer view.” She fidgeted with her fingers, trying her hardest not to stare at Fujiko’s perfect body. “You can carry on. I’ll just observe from here.”

            “You’re just going to sit on the sidelines while I do all the hard work? Nuh-uh, you’re coming with me, young lady.” She grabbed Liz’s arm and brought her to the far side of the model. The layout of the cities grew denser the farther in with the far edge being a sea of buildings akin to megalopolises like Tokyo or Shanghai. Walking through the model felt surreal to Liz. This wasn’t her first time towering over the tinies, she created them after all, but walking behind Fujiko, watching her casually stomp through the miniscule masses, set her heart aflutter. She was a macrophile and normally didn’t get much pleasure from the thought of being big, but being with Fujiko, letting her take the lead, broadened her perspective and opened up new routes to derive pleasure from. Besides, the recordings of this were going to be killer.

            Fujiko bent down and dug her hand into the dirt, scooping up a few city blocks into her palm. Holding it up to her chest, the tinies were lifted miles above what they considered the ground. They ran around in a panic, terrified of the amused faces looming over them. Fujiko tore a building off its foundations and tossed it into her mouth. “Mmm, you really outdid yourself with these. Go on, try one.” She held out the suburb to Liz. The young doctor already knew what her creations tasted like, but obliged anyway, picking up a few houses with her fingers and dropping them into her mouth. Giggling, she held out her tongue to show Fujiko the tiny residents crawling around their new neighborhood. Fujiko lightly poked a group of tinies, catching them on her finger before sucking them into her own mouth. She then closed her palm tightly, squeezing the life out of what remained of the crumbling suburb. Both women laughed at their victims as they swallowed, high on the superiority they had over the meager specks.

            At the other end of the studio, the puny buildings were so densely packed that it was impossible to step around them. The women stood at the edge of the cityscape, Fujiko goading Liz to take the first step. She lowered the tips of her toes into the concrete jungle. A feeling of exhilaration rushed through her as the buildings crumbled under what little pressure she applied. Fujiko placed her hands on the shorter woman’s shoulders and leaned up against her back. “No, no. Not like that,” she said with a devious grin. “Watch how it’s done.” She crossed her left leg over Liz’s and stomped down next to her foot, obliterating everything beneath it in a single blow. Liz followed her lead, lowering her sole with all her might and extinguishing thousands of lives. The area beneath them quickly evened out as the two playfully performed a deadly dance. 

            With the megalopolis sprawled out before them, Fujiko laid down on her back, making a cot of the smushed debris beneath her body and sending rolling clouds of dust and dirt past the buildings surrounding her frame. She looked like a giantess centerfold laying mostly naked on top of the metropolitan. Her hair coursed through the streets and over rooftops like overgrown vines. Her arms steamrolled blocks as she moved them comfortably under the back of her head. Liz could do nothing but stare, awestruck at how perfectly this woman pushed all her buttons.

            Fujiko uprooted some buildings between her fingers and flung their contents into her belly button. Her navel quickly filled up with thousands of bodies before beckoning her partner to get closer. Liz knelt down between Fujiko’s legs and watched her trace a line from her crotch to her navel with her finger. Liz’s heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to leap out of her throat. She bent down and dragged her tongue across Fujiko’s lower abdomen, licking up to her belly button and scooping hundreds of tinies into her mouth. The little bugs squirmed helplessly on her tongue before drowning in her saliva. Without swallowing, Liz planted her lips on Fujiko’s belly and sucked up the remaining tinies, scooping up what remained with her tongue and downing the whole mass in one gulp.

            Fujiko sat up. Detritus rained from her back, falling into the imprint her body left behind. Liz was still kneeling before her when Fujiko wrapped her legs around her. Fujiko grabbed a skyscraper, popped the top off with her thumb, and shook it over her waiting maw, pouring hundreds of tinies onto her tongue. They piled up across the wet muscle until they reached the edges on either side. As the pile grew, scores of people rolled off either side and fell for miles until crash landing onto the woman’s ample chest. Fujiko’s tongue shivered in anticipation as it held up the pile of tiny, squirming bodies. She placed her hands along the back of Liz’s neck and pulled her forward. Liz opened her mouth, her heavy breathing knocking a few more tinies off the side, and slid it around Fujiko’s tongue. Her movements were slow and steady; nerves mixed with excitement froze her in place, anxious of embracing the woman she idolized. Fujiko pushed forward, planting her lips around Liz’s and banishing the doctor’s doubts with the heat of their fervor. The two passionately made out, eviscerating the people caught between their tongues. Fujiko’s legs wrapped tightly around the young woman, her massive breasts pressed against her flat chest, and her tongue maneuvered deftly within the other’s mouth, overwhelming Liz with her sexual expertise. Dr. Micro forgot all about her miniature creations as the two collapsed to the ground and rolled around the megalopolis. Every part of their body, from their backs to their butts to their legs and heels, participated in the city’s devastation. The world shook for the puny automatons as everything they knew was decimated by the giantess’ lovemaking.

            Fujiko pinned the younger woman to the floor. With one hand, she scooped up several buildings, picking up hundreds of pedestrians along the way, and slid them into Liz’s panties. Her fingers penetrated her vagina, shoving the replicants and their homes into the damp, endless cavern. Those that didn’t drown were pulverized against the pussy’s walls as Fujiko bent and twirled her fingers inside. Any composure Dr. Micro had vanished in an instant as she succumbed to Fujiko’s dominion over her.

            By the time Liz climaxed, most of the model country had been wiped out. Only a few buildings were left standing, along with a few hundred replicants, but they were too insignificant to count. With her job done, Fujiko stood up and walked to where she left her clothes, leaving Liz lying on the ground exhausted. The studio door unlocked and the glass casing surrounding the antique dress opened up. “Miss Doctor,” Fujiko called out, “would you be a dear and pack that up for me?”

            “Yes, ma’am,” she replied between breaths. “I’ll do anything for you.”

            “Good girl.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading. I’ll be updating this series from time to time, but it won’t always be frequent or consistent.