- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Suddenly the invasion arrived and humanity did not stand close to a chance from Kristen. It was pretty hard to understand and still is what exactly had happened. Once the people of Earth were for the most part going about their own lives when humanoid creatures of a similar size appeared throughout the planet. With beings known as Kristens overpowering and outnumbering the entirety of the human race by a landslide, nearly everyone gasped in horror. These creatures wanted to overtake the once-dominating species of the world both by force and by compliance in a particularly unique manner that will be described in good detail of these unusual methods. 



The Kristens tried and easily succeeded to cuddle those men and women that wanted to be cuddled and have sex with those women that wanted intercourse with them. Their goal was fairly simple, this group wanted to turn others into similar beings in both looks and personality to a Kristen. However, many did not like the notion of altering one's brain chemistry to change and perhaps becoming one with the hive mind. Instead, these powerful creatures had declared quite a unique sort of war against humanity with their cuddling and having sex being two of the main weapons they used to try to convince them all to surrender to them. These actions would overflow them with such pleasure that many would submit and turn into a Kristen themself.



Once humans saw members of their species changing before their very eyes, more and more resisted these feelings of pleasure and the change that would most likely follow that feeling. As their resistance increased so did the Kristens’ techniques with them adapting themselves to increase the initial pleasure to go against the countering determination of humanity. If others still resisted the notion of their identities changing along with these sensations, their enemy had to once again adapt their strategy. These beings could do way more than just convert others as they possessed the power to do almost anything imaginable. However, before using some of these great abilities they would separate different humans from each other. 



Those with fetishes would have those sexual desires taken further advantage of after they were further separated from their species. Once especially different from each other, humanity would see some of their greatest desires acted upon no matter how impossible they may be. Depending on how impactful these fetishes were, the more separate they were from the rest of the human race just for the Kristens to be safe upon acting them out. All kinds of these strong, sexual desires were now in reality no matter how simple or complex they may be. Often it involved a Kristen using themselves or other objects in some matter as they bent reality to do it in a relatively moral fashion. 



If someone had a certain body part as a fetish, one of these invaders or more would overwhelm their senses with that part of their body. This would happen no matter what, even if it was their thighs, breasts, feet, behind their genitals, or something a bit more unexpected. If they had an object or action as their fetish they would do that as well no matter how impossible it would usually be. If it was a certain kind of person the human had a strong sexual urge for, that certain Kristen would most likely temporally change herself to be that kind of person even if it was something fantastical like a monster girl or furry. Of course, if the invader had no sexual attraction to one of these people, they would find a workaround.



These workarounds would be something like transforming their sex or gender to the desired way especially if the person allowed them to. There would be no point in converting someone to this life of comfortability if the Kristen herself was not equally or happier while doing it. Now, these actions, aspects, and changes for fetishes sometimes would get quite out of control if there were other non-Kristens nearby. That was mainly why a good amount of humanity was separated, some even in their pocket dimensions with just them and at least one Kristen to accompany that person. Some of these actions would be something those humans never thought to see in reality, especially by someone with good intentions.



One such action that a good amount of humans and Kristens enjoyed was enhancing one or more of the sizes of these invaders into giants. Their sizes ranged from tall women that could be classified as amazons to the biggest they could comprehend, surrounding that human’s whole huge pocket dimension they would be currently residing in. When the Kristens did something like crushing or eating the people who wanted to feel the intense power of a giant, they would only kill their victims if they wanted to die. Then they would quickly bring the person back to life and they would never feel pain the whole time through. Instead, they would feel intense pleasure instead of the expected one to accompany them.



If after a while the people still did not want to become a Kristen and could not with their sheer determination, these invaders would eventually transform their bodies anyway as a last resort of sorts. However, instead of merely turning them into another version of themselves they would transform the human into something entirely different. What exactly they would become would most likely be an inanimate object of a sort that the Kristens would make sure to use at least somewhat regularly. These forms would be what the souls that are accompanying them would end up enjoying the most. It could range from clothing, toys, utilities, accessories, and body fat to even disposables like meals that end up regenerating after full use. 



Once again these once humans now objects would only feel varying degrees of peace and pleasure even if one would probably think a form of pain would logically accompany them instead. They would also be used semi-regularly to ease their boredom and fulfill their new desires to be used. Their sanities would forever be kept stable with their minds being like how they were before, barely adjusted at all to fit their new bodies just like they would have wanted. The clothing they could become would be options that would usually be traditionally feminine clothing like bras, panties, skirts, high heels, and dresses to more unisex options like t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. Whatever had both parties comfortable to the utmost degree.



Other possible inanimate forms of these people would turn into would be listed as well starting with toys such as stress balls, sex toys, and board games to something more technologically advanced like phones, video games, and televisions. While utilities could range from meal help like silverware, plates, and microwaves to cleaning help like washcloths, soap, toothbrushes, and vacuum cleaners. Accessories while usually on a Kristene’s body like earrings, piercings, and tattoos could also be attached to other objects like keychains. The now-living body fat would of course be parts of the body from whatever both sides agreed upon. Finally, regenerating disposables could even be something like tampons, straws, or tissues too.



Once every living human was turned into a Kristen, fitting inanimate objects or something else willingly in a method hard to explain, it was time to move on to the rest of the Earth. While every other animate species on the planet was changed similarly next, it was usually easier as most were not as stubborn as mankind was previously. The Earth would then be expanded suitably and while a lot of the invaders made their new home on the conquered world, the rest of the Kristens who wanted to leave would leave. Afterward, the new residents would work together to decide on changes to the Earth no matter how impossible it may seem. Then they would quickly make their changes, turning the world fairly unrecognizable.



The Kristens would make their structures however and wherever they wanted to in various ways to make them more pretty and comfortable to their tastes. However, they would still keep nature as an important aspect of the planet more than it was even moments before their conquest. They would make all sorts of seemingly inanimate plant life fill parts of the Earth they were not used for structures in with some even becoming parts of their homes in an aesthetically pleasing manner. Even though the Earth had become unrecognizable, they would honor the memory of that place and the beings that lived there including humanity.  This would mean that they never would change the name of the whole area and more to keep its legacy intact. 



This meant that they would keep everything seemingly non-animate that was made or living to be on the planet in some aspect. Kristens would even create aspects imagined by creatures that roamed this world that would have seemed impossible to them. They would use a mix of content both real and imaginary as long as they were inanimate to a degree and fully design the new Earth from all that. However, anything that was never imagined by a species on that planet would never be created in this overarching area in any capacity. Once this was all done most of the now settlers decided on taking a break for a long while until the day that would come when they decide to “helpfully” take over the next inhabited world not belonging to them.



The End!

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.
















Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;
















Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana
















Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com
















Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana
















Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...
















Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…
















Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C
















New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3
















DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz
















My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations