- Text Size +

"Watch where you're going, bitch," Karen mumbled after she bumped into a lady at the bar.


Standing at 6' and with a heavy build, Karen never bothered to see who she bumped into. The women were always smaller. This time it was no different. Though the lady was lean, a college athlete probably and standing at maybe 5'8”, she still was smaller than Karen. And younger. And not worth her time. Karen grunted and continued on.


"Watch out yourself, loser," the woman said back.


Karen didn't really hear it. If she did, there would've been a fight. She simply continued back to her table where her other middle-aged friends were sitting and chatting.


Karne had forgotten about the incident. She spent the rest of the night drinking, joking with friends, hitting on some guys, and forgetting about her recent divorce. It was only once she went to the bathroom that she was reminded of it. After doing her business, the woman she had bumped into walked into the bathroom. Karen didn't notice until she heard her voice.


"Are you going to apologize or do you need to be taught a lesson?"


Karen, finishing up washing her hands, turned to look at the younger woman. She was pretty, Karen would give her that much: long black hair and a youthful face, a slim body in a tight little outfit of jeans and a blouse, and simple black sneakers. Her otherwise model perfection was made edgy with a tight leather jacket, as if that could truly make the princess seem tough. She was the kind of woman Karen hated if only because she was always jealous of these young skinny types.


"Not my fault you walk like an idiot," she mumbled. Karen was a bit wasted, her words slurred slightly, but she was still capable of kicking anyone's ass if needed. Though she was jealous of the skinny and smaller girls that got attention, she did love her size for the power and used it to her advantage for over four decades now.


"Your size might scare some, but not me," the stranger stated in a bold voice.


Karen was upset now. She shook her hands dry and then focused on the smaller idiot. No one dared to stand up to her before. This girl had it coming. She was probably half her age or close to it, but that didn’t mean she was going to hold back and not give her a good beating. Young bitches need to be taught respect.


"Come on then, you want to fight, let's fight."


Karen pulled back her fist and got ready to knock the cocky girl out cold, but before she could land the blow she felt dizzy. Her world spun and she collapsed backwards. She pressed herself up against the wall.


"What the…?" she mumbled as she looked around. When everything was clear again, she knew something was completely wrong. Everything was bigger. The ceiling was higher, the room larger, and the sink and stalls oversized.


The stranger too was huge. She looked to be about nine feet tall, but she hadn't grown. Karen had shrunk. She was only four feet tall in comparison. Once large and in charge, the grumpy older woman was now a toddler in comparison to the bitch she was about to knock some sense into.


"What the fuck?" Karen yelled to the stranger. She walked closer, stumbling a bit as she was drunk.


Karen was immediately shoved back against the wall by a large hand. "All right little girl, you wanna fight?"


"What the hell did you do to me, bitch?" Karen yelled. The older woman was still bold, heavy and strong, but she was smaller now. And her voice sounded more like a kid or teen than a former self-proclaimed Amazon.


The stranger didn't respond with words. Instead Karen found herself being lifted off her feet. The younger woman had grabbed her shirt in her now strong hands and was holding Karen against the wall like a bully picking on a smaller kid for lunch money. It was a reversal of many experiences Karen had lived through in her younger years. She was the bully now turned into the bullied. She hated it


"Put me down, freak!" Karen whined. She struggled in the grip but it was useless.


The stranger laughed and dropped Karen. She fell to the ground unexpectedly, and if it wasn't for the wall behind her she probably would be lying on her ass. She was unhurt, physically at least. Already her ego was bruised and she was fuming inside, but too confused and partly scared to fully show it.


"It's not nice to call someone so much bigger than you a freak," the woman said.


Without another word, the younger but bigger woman raised her knee and slammed it into Karent’s stomach. The once large brute fell over with pain. She was so stunned by the situation to notice that she was shrinking more. She was shrinking a lot faster actually, and by the time she did realize it was happening it was already too late.


Karen was a foot tall at most, sprawled out on the floor and staring at two huge black sneakers. They grew even larger, even more threatening, until Karen was only 3 inches tall. It was an overwhelming experience, one that almost made her sick, and she took a few seconds to process it. This couldn’t be real.


Karen got to her feet, sore and dizzy, and gulped hard. "Fuck," she moaned. She backed up with fear. This couldn't be real. She must be drunk. "Yeah, that's it," she mumbled to herself. "I'm drunk. I'm seeing things. A hallucination. A bad dream. That’s all."


Suddenly one of the enormous sneakers slammed down in front of Karen. The action sent vibrations through the little woman and caused her to yelp with fear. She even fell backwards on her ass as the experience was overwhelming. Not to mention the displaced air blasting into her startled her tiny form.


"I should fucking crush you, you pathetic little shit," the giantess said. The words were harsh, but her tone had clear delight in it. There was an unnervingly sweet grin on her lips.


"No!" Karen yelled nervously as she got to her feet again.


The little woman looked to her right and then to her left before quickly dashing away from the towering stranger as fast as she could. It was useless. She had hardly covered a foot's length when the enormous sneaker slammed down again. This time right in front of her. Karen couldn't stop and soon found herself bumping into the thick black material.


"Oh, the little bug wants to play," the giantess said with a laugh.


"I'm a human being, you jerk!" Karen shouted in protest. "Turn me back!" Her voice cracked a bit from yelling too much. Fear coursed through her body. A kind of fear she had never had before.


A kind of fear that was only amplified as the dark sole of the sneaker hovered over Karen. She shrieked but wasn’t able to run in time. The enormous sneaker came down and pinned her to the floor. Enough pressure to keep her from escaping, but not enough pressure to crush him. The little bully was worried then. Was this really happening? It all seemed so surreal. Surely she would awake from this nightmare soon enough. She was drunk, blacking out, and having some really fucked up dream.


“This can’t be real! Let me go! Stop!”


The sneaker sole pressed down on Karen. The little woman felt her muscles grow sore and her bones ache. The dirty, grimy surface smeared into her otherwise pristine attire. That was the least of her concern. The only thing truly on Karen’s mine was whether she was going to be crushed or not. If this was a dream, it was feeling way too real for her comfort.


When light returned again as the sneaker lifted up, Karen gasped for air. She was happy to breathe. She was happy to get relief. Unfortunately the nightmare wasn’t fully over. As the sneaker hovered above, the little woman could see the giantess pulling it off. A dingy white sock was exposed, not completely soaked with sweat but definitely damp.


For emphasis, the giantess wiggled his toes to draw Karen’s attention. The little woman could already smell the odor coming off of it. Nothing potent, but not the kind of smell Karen wanted to smell. It only added to the humiliation of being a puny little woman at the stranger’s mercy. Somehow the giantess had shrunk her, because Karen had been a bitch, and now she was helpless. Karen did not like feeling helpless.


The enormous socked foot lowered down toward Karen. She squirmed back to escape it, but she was not fast enough. The damp cotton pressed down into her, pinning her to the ground like the sneaker had done. It was not as firm of course, but it was less bearable as the smell filled her nostrils and the moisture dampened her own clothing. And the pressure still continued to increase all white the giantess giggled.


“Stop!” Karen whined. “What are you doing? They smell horrible!”


Her words made the giantess laugh. "Teaching you a lesson," she responded. “Duh”.


The pressure increased. Karen felt the tension on her muscles making them ache. Her bones creaked as the force pressed down on them. Moisture was pressed out of the socks and soaked into Karen’s clothing along with dampening her skin. She squirmed and she squirmed and she squirmed, but it was useless. She could not escape the colossal foot that was three times as long as she was tall. It was like having a huge, squishy truck pinned on top of her. Karen wanted to cry.


“Stop this you bitch!” the little woman yelled more in protest. She was too drunk to be reasonable about her reactions. Too proud to submit to the clearly superior woman. Karen’s defiance was only making things worse.


If only somebody else would enter the bathroom and save her. No luck with that. The bar was dying out at this hour, and many of the earlier patrons had already left. Karen’s friends were still here but none came to her rescue. They didn’t even seem bothered that she was gone for so long. Then Karen realized that she really hadn’t been gone for that long and no one would be suspicious. Going to the bathroom alone was a bad idea.


Karen groaned as the pressure increased again. It felt like her arms were going to be dislodged out of their joints. It felt like her ribs were going to crack. It felt like she was going to suffocate beneath the smelly sock. Karen had fire inside of her, but she had a lot of water too: tears. She was crying.


"Please, don't hurt me!" the once might and large woman whimpered.


The torture stopped. The foot was lifted up. Karen could breathe again.


Momentarily. Now she saw the giantess taking her sock off. Her bare foot was exposed, hovering ominously over the little woman. And the look in the colossal younger lady’s eyes… it was heartless. Karen didn’t need to be told that this was the end to know that it was the end. The sneaker had pressed on to her to tell Karen how puny she was. The sock had been pressed on her to humiliate her. The foot was going to be pressed on to her to… well…


Karen gulped nervously. “Wait! Wait, wait, wait! Please! Hear me out!”


"Now for your punishment," the giantess said with a wicked grin on her lips.


The toes wiggled again, bare this time to really show off their size and power, and then the whole foot started to lower once more. Faster. Quicker. Mercilessly.


“Wait!” Karen shouted. “I will do–oof!”


The foot struck into Karen. Hard. It pressed the air right out of her. It squeezed the tears from her eyes. It popped a few joints. Pain filled her body. It consumed her mind. Thankfully, and sadly, it was brief.


Karen’s body held out as long as it could, but it was too small and fragile compared to the power and strength of the giantess. The enormous foot was cruel as it pressed down and then… squish! Karen’s little form was crushed like a fat and plump fruit beneath the giantess.


"Gross," the killer said with a laugh.


The giantess cringed at the sight but then shrugged. The mess was worth the fun. She grabbed a tissue from her pocket and cleaned up her foot, then put her sock and sneaker back on. After cleaning the floor of what remained of her victim, she headed back out into the bar and joined her date. If she was lucky, she would getting some sex later, the perfect reward for ridding the world of another annoying bitch.


The end…