- Text Size +

It was an amazing sight. There before Selena was an entire city... a city with residents smaller than her feet. The power that rushed through her was amazing. At 5'9", with short dark hair, brown eyes, and the perfect model body, the woman stood proud and happy. A simple walk out into the fields beyond her little town had led to the discovery of a lifetime. She was dressed in simple attire, including a t-shirt and shorts and some slip on shoes, but such articles of clothing clung to her curves nicely and made her a sight to behold.


It was amazing for the little residents too. A goddess of a woman standing at the edge of their city, her gorgeous body gleaming beneath the sun, the sound of her soft heavy breathing drifting through the city. It was amazing, and terrifying, and humiliating, and surreal, and simply unbelievable. People didn't know what to do. They ran. They fled. They screamed. They cried. They stood in admiration and they stood in fear.


With a wicked grin, Selena approached the city, her enormous shoes crushing everything in their path. It was not her fault that everything was so small and tiny. It was also not her fault that she was curious about this discovery. Too curious to ignore it or remain at a distance.


The road was pressed into the earth as if it was black dust. A few signs, some cars, and other little objects disappeared under the soles of the goddess’ footwear. She placed both her feet on either side of the first house as she squatted down. Her huge legs overshadowed the neighboring homes, and her giant torso shadowed the whole block. She reached down and poked at the roof with her long and slim finger.


The little building didn't stand a chance. Selena didn't think she used that much force, but apparently she did. The roof collapsed completely and fell into the second floor. Most of that was damaged too and started to collapse into the first floor.


"Whoa!” she gasped. “This place is fragile."


When the house was barely half of a house, she moved onto a car in the street. It was a Matchbox toy to her. She picked it up and spun it around in her hand to examine it. Poking at it more with her big finger, the sides and doors started to snap and cave in. She spun the wheels around playfully, only to have them pop as her finger accidently dug metal into them. And trying to open the door was an impossible task for the giantess. Sure, she could do it, but each time she ended up snapping it off with a chunk of the car. Eventually she was left with a wrecked vehicle that she merely tossed aside.


Bored with the pathetic neighborhood and its fragile stuff, Selena decided to move onto better things. After she stood up and was about to move on, she smirked. Raising her shoe over the abandoned and practically demolished house,s he stepped down and crushed it. The house and yard were completely covered by the massive shoe, and as she twisted her foot into the earth to grind it to dust, the neighboring houses were demolished too by the huge wall of footwear that slammed into them. One simple action and four houses were destroyed mercilessly.


Selena should have felt bad, but she didn’t really. This was not an actual city to her. It was a toy city, with toy-sized people. Real people, but not human people. They were, well, bugs if she had to give them a proper definition. Nothing to concern herself with or even remotely see as equal.


More houses crushed easily under the long soles as she walked on. Little cars and scared people moved around the city near her feet, trying to flee from the giantess. Many were too scared to get close, though some became so desperate they drove towards the giantess since it was the direction to the closest exit. Not that Selena really cared. She didn't pay attention to them, nor did she bother to stop walking when they were crushed accidently under her shoes. Their fault for getting in her way.


Eventually curiosity got the better of the goddess. "Where are you little bugs going?" she asked as she crouched down to get a better look. She pressed her fist into the middle of the road and laughed as car after car did their best to swerve out of the way.


When the fist was no longer a threat, the giantess perked her ample chest up to distract the tiny people below. It worked easily. Cars slammed into buildings and other cars as the drivers were drawn to the enormous boobs. People that were once running in terror now stood still in awe, mostly guys and a few girls, of the goddess’ power and gorgeousness as she used her feminine charm to tease them.


Enjoying the attention, Selena stood back up to her full height. With a smile still across her face, she reached down for the bottom of her shirt. "Like what you see, little guys?" she asked.


Those in the deeper trance nodded their heads, clearly wanting more. Selena gave them what they wanted as she pulled off her shirt. She casually tossed it aside. She was only standing a pair of shorts and her bra then, the pale blue material allowing her ample bosom to be almost on full display. She was well-endowed there, though nothing crazy. She had a nice pair of boobs, and a nice ass, and she had no problem showing them off. She bent her back and stuck her booty out too with the pose, making sure the littles got a good view of both of her assets. She even winked down at the little horny fools below.


More playful posing attracted even more people. Though she had destroyed a few dozen, if not more, littles with her walking, and caused millions of dollars in damage, the crowd was caught up in the show. They all but forgot how dangerous the goddess was. She appeared out of nowhere, took them all by surprise, and now she was the center of attention. A true beautiful deity to admire as she deserved.


For a moment she seemed innocent. She was content being admired. Selena felt amazing as the littles stared up at her. It was like being worshiped. But she had a short attention span.


"Pathetic," she commented with a sigh.


The tinies merely staring was not enough. They were too stunned to shout her praises, and even if they did she probably wouldn’t have heard them. Besides, she was a giantess to them. So powerful and huge and… and a goddess. A goddess does not truly need the admiration of bugs to make her happy. However, she did know what would make her happy and give her some amusement.


Selena raised her shoe. People snapped out of their daze quickly, realizing the reality of the situation. Panic rose again, but for many it was too late. They had gathered too easily, and with one quick stomp a whole crowd was wiped out. A few gasped and ran, others too weak to move, and the rest doubting the situation was real. For added effect the giantess ground the toe of the shoe into the earth, sparing no one under it. Not only were they dead now, but they were reduced to paste.


At this point the whole city knew of her presence. And the media had a story to report. Helicopters began to appear from the distance, flying as fast as they could to the giantess standing there in her shorts, shoes, and a skimpy bra. But the pilots made the small mistake of underestimating the height of their new goddess. Many were few straight toward her stomach, a solid wall of smooth skin and lean muscle. They tried to pull up as fast as they could, but the outcome was looking grim.


To Selena, who heard the helicopters coming, it looked and sounded like a swarm of insects heading straight for her. Mosquitos maybe, or flies, or even bees. But she knew what they were. She knew they were helicopters. As any conceited girl would, she posed for them too.


"Make sure you get my good side," she commented as they swarmed around her. She turned and posed this way and that, her huge shoes inevitably crushing more people and a few buildings in the process.


Selena hardly noticed or cared when a few copters unfortunately collided with her form. One hit her stomach, then spiraled to the ground where its flaming remains ended up being stomped by a giant shoe. Another hit one of her breasts and met a similar fate as the first. The third and final to hit her collided with an arm as she twirled for all to see, sending the little vehicle’s debris scattered into a nearby office building.


The police were the second to arrive. Their little Matchbox squad cars pulled up to the scene as swarm after swarm of fleeing people passed them. They kept a safe distance from the giantess as they had noticed how easy it was for her to accidently and purposely crush stuff under her feet. There wasn't much they could do, but the chief in all his toughness and bullheadedness signaled for his team to open fire. And so they did.


The helicopters had a better effect on Selena’s body than the bullets did, and she didn't even care about the helicopters. The bullets barely tickled the pristine skin, let alone penetrate it. When Selena realized he was being shot at she pouted. It did not amuse her. It did not anger her, but she was still not happy.


“Silly, silly little bugs,” she said with a sigh. “I was having fun posing for all you little people too! Now you have come and ruined the fun. Not cool.”


Selena leaned forward and moved a large hand toward the closest cars. Her arm was more than long enough to reach, a frightening fact for the tiny people. She ignored them and focused on the vehicles though, playfully flicking them with her giant fingers one by one. They tumbled and bent and crashed into each other, along with rolling over some of the fleeing officers, as the giantess made a game out of it.


When she was done with toying with them, Selena turned her hand into a fist and slammed it down on a car she had missed. It crushed a car, driver and passenger both, and part of a nearby building, along with creating a small tremor that echoed out through the area. It didn’t hurt, but it was not as comfortable as she thought it would be. The ground was tough beneath the fragile toy vehicles and cardboard thin asphalt.


Annoyed, Selena then swept her hand across the ground and  sent two more cars and a few officers flying through the neighborhood. In the wake of the action, a large cloud of dust and debris was swept up too. Then she stood up to her full height and finished the rest off with the easiest method: she happily stomped them with her giant shoes. Only one car and its driver survived, the little woman inside just visible through the windshield and trembling in fear. Selena was satisfied though so she spared her. For now.


The giantess wiped her hands together in an exaggerated gesture, celebrating her work along with getting some debris free of her hands. “I am a giantess to you little people. It is not nice to piss off a giantess.”


Edging more and more into the city, the giantess moved on. The buildings were passing the height of her shoe tops and ankles, but they still were nothing compared to her overall body. Many of them, and the citizens that foolishly mistook them for shelter, were trampled as the goddess walked on. Others shook from the semi-earthquakes of each step and cowered in the wake of the stunning beauty.


Selena got bored with this though. To mix it up, she bent down and pulled her left shoe off. Her soft and smooth bare foot slid free, feeling good to be exposed to the cool air. She tossed the shoe aside, not caring where it land, which inevitably meant it bounced for a bit and crushed a few buildings along with a crowd of people before coming to a stop.


The giantess set her bare foot down on the ground. The partly destroyed city beneath her felt like bits of sand and gravel. She enjoyed the feeling, reminding her of the beach, and smiled. Her colossal toes scrunched up as she playfully gathered what she could beneath them. Yes, this was better.


Selena repeated the process with the other shoe. She tossed it even more carelessly, almost dramatically away, watching with amusement as it landed in a park. It did less damage, which was a shame, but it did land amidst a crowd of feeling littles so that was something.


Now she could feel the city beneath her bare feet, to fully experience and savor her power. Both feet slightly sunk into the crumpled earth and streets below. She could feel the little cars beneath her soles. Fragile and toy-like. She could feel moisture and warmth and soft dirt. Very, very, very fine sand. It felt amazing.


Selena closed her eyes and sighed. She was not a violent or bad person. She needed the stress relief, however. This was perfect.


There was only one thing left to do: she pulled down her shorts and tossed them in the direction of her shirt. Now she was only in her underwear, a blue pair consisting of a bra and panties, showing off her nicely tanned skin and lovely curves. Her perky bosom. Her firm but plump ass. Her long legs. Her smooth stomach. She was happy with how she looked, but knowing that she must have appeared like a goddess to the puny people below made her absolutely love how she looked.


Being a giantess was the biggest turn on Selena ever had, and in no time she was feeling wet and tingly in her panties. It was a kind of freedom she had never experienced, like a sexual awakening. Guys and some girls checked her out without her permission in the past, but she only cared about that if she was interested in them. She had no interest in the bugs. They could be ugly and it wouldn’t have changed things. She was a goddess to admire and it was making her very happy.


Selena slid her hand into her panties and pleasured herself, loving every moment of her rampage. She rubbed her feet over whole groups of people, enjoying their pathetic squirms and bodies as they slowly were turned to paste. She loved pushing cars and trucks with her giant toes. She especially loved kicking buildings with her huge feet, watching them shatter like anthills. She had never dreamed of being a giantess or even thought of it before, but now that it was real she realized how much of a turn on it was. She deserved this.


The giantess reached one of the skyscrapers and smiled as she examined herself in the glass facade. She posed some more and admired all her curvy features"Damn I'm hot," she said before puckered her lips. She blew a kiss to the building but mainly to the little bugs inside. The ones too dumb to flee, and too horny to take cover. The ones in the windows that were admiring their goddess behind the tiny glass walls.


They deserved more than a kiss though. They deserved a proper reward for not running, so Selena walked up closer to the skyscraper. She gently rubbed her perky breasts against it. When her skin touched the surface it felt amazing, but the bra was still in the way. Selena looked down at it and hesitated. She was not an exhibitionist by any means, but did it really matter if the observers were bugs to her?


“Oh, I bet you all would like that, huh,” she teased in a sweet whisper. Those with half a brain knew what she was talking about, what with how she looked at her chest, and they very much indeed would like that. Selena knew this. It made her excited. “Very well.”


So she took off her bra. She held it to her side casually, letting it sway in the air while she covered her breasts with her other arm. Selena’s focus was on the ground below. It was focused on a crowd near the base of the skyscraper, somewhat near to her feet, where people too stunned to move were staring up at her. The perfect target: Selena let go of her bra and dropped it on the crowd. It probably wouldn’t kill them, or cause them serious harm, but it would definitely make most of them happy.


Then she turned back to the building. She lowered her other arm and exposed her breasts, letting all to see the gorgeous globes and erect nipples. She was definitely turned on, and even more so as she rubbed them playfully against the glass. She teased the littles inside. It felt good, both the teasing and the contact. Really good. So good that she got rougher, inevitably breaking some of the windows but not caring.


Selena pressed her whole body to the skyscraper, grinding up on it like it was a hot guy or girl at a club. It was neither, yet it may contain many of such things. Dozens or possibly hundreds of little cuties admiring her. That made it even more exciting, but again there was one problem: like with the bra before, Selena’s panties were getting in the way. She couldn’t continue to just stick her hand down them to please herself. She was ready for more.


The giantess slid her panties off and stepped out of them. She playfully kicked them aside, not too far but far enough to strike a different part of the city. They landed on a small strip mall, draping over numerous little stores and filling the area with the smell of her sweet sex.


Now every bit of the giantess was exposed as she pressed her whole body to the skyscraper. More windows broke. Metal was bent. The building creaked from the pressure. It was large but not nearly large enough to withstand the power of the goddess. If she wanted, she could knock it over and destroy it, but that was not what Selena desired. She was too aroused to play games.


Selena eyed the area. She needed a good fuck. Nobody was even remotely large enough for that though, but there were options. Options she never would have imagined before, but now they were possibilities. The cars didn’t hurt her feet when she walked on them. The building didn’t hurt her tits when she grinded into it. She was unstoppable, powerful, and invulnerable. She could handle something wild.


The giantess’ eyes settled on a bus trying to flee the area. No doubt filled with passengers. Tiny little bug people ready to please her, willingly or not. “Perfect!” she said with a big smile.


Selena slinked her way over to it, half-skipping and half-walking in the process. She was teasing them and the tinies below, all the while rubbing her nipples with her fingers and pleasuring her clit with her other hand. She was ready to put on a full porn show, if only because she was a goddess.


The giantess set her large foot in the bus’ path, at a distance just enough for it to stop and not strike the wall of flesh. It didn’t have time to back up though as her long, dexterous fingers reached down and wrapped around it. She was careful, not wanting to damage it for the time being, as she brought it up to her face.


Dozens of little people were screaming inside. Fearing their giantess. Scurrying away from her her face and colossal eyes. She playfully tapped on the windows. “Hello, little people! You all look very cute, so I have decided that you are worthy of fun with your giantess. That means you will have the honor of satisfying my desires. Do a good job and maybe… Oh, who am I kidding. There is no way any of you are surviving.” Selena laughed at the thought, completely drunk on power and her own arousal.


The giantess eased herself down to the ground. She settled in amidst the destroyed buildings and streets, planting her plump butt down comfortably in the perfect spot. She needed to be comfortable to enjoy this after all. The little debris beneath her made for a surprisingly pleasurable cushion, almost like little bits of gravel but those that were soft.


The bus looked difficult to take though as Selena thought about it. Dry metal. Slick and smooth, but not fully the perfect shape. It would have to do. She would make it work. Figuring she needed to lube it up first, the giantess brought it up to her mouth. She opened wide and carefully stuck the vehicle inside, then planted her large lips down upon it. Her tongue lathered it up nice and good, coating it with her saliva, and she playfully sucked on it for a moment before pulling it out. The process made sure it was coating; that was something at least.


The juices of her pussy would help, which is what she did next as she brought the bus down to her hole. She ran her fingers inside to pleasure and stimulate herself first, then moved said fingers over the bus for added lube. She was definitely ready to take it now, her pussy dripping with excitement. She was almost ready to orgasm just from the knowledge of knowing how freaked out and helpless and puny the little passengers on the bus were. Oh if only they had fled by foot instead. Sucks to be them.


Selena moved the bus against her delicate skin and slid it inside her pussy. Slowly. Happily. Like it was a throbbing dick ready to satisfy her. A giant god to fuck her would’ve been hot too, but she did not want to share this power. She was meant to have it all to herself, so the only beings worthy to satisfy such a goddess were the little bugs at her feet. Now at her clit. Screaming and begging for mercy, only to have their world grow darker and darker as the bus slid inside.


Selena moaned as she leaned back, taking in the bus like it was a dildo. It was surprisingly strong, and yet soft and comfortable to the touch. It did not hurt or give discomfort in the slightest. On the contrary, it gave nothing but pleasure as it disappeared deeper inside.


Then she slipped it out, just a few inches to her, and slid it back in. Over and over. She fucked herself with it. The tiny engine still revving as the driver was too freaked out to turn it off made it vibrate like a sex toy. It was perfect. It was exactly what she needed. She fucked herself with it over and over, her body tensing with pleasure, until the orgasm hit and the little bus was crushed between her enormous lips. No survivors, though at least they died fucking a goddess.


Selena lost her energy as she collapsed back from the orgasm, letting go of the bus and allowing its remains to crumple to the ground below amidst her juices. She breathed heavily, her ample bosom rising up and down as she panted, and savored the sensations in her body. The random walk out in the wilderness had turned into the most wondrous little side adventure of her lifetime.


A bus full of tiny people made for the most amazing dildo ever.


The giantess laid back and closed her eyes. She relaxed in the afterglow, wondering what she should do next with the tiny world. A little amazing world of puny bug people she now ruled over. It made her smile.


The end…