- Text Size +
Story Notes:

*Spoiler Alert*

This story contains minor spoilers for the game ‘Size Matters’ developed by Uru.

Proceed at your own discretion

Author's Chapter Notes:

Yup, revisiting this game and setting even after so long, it still slaps.  We might have only gotten one scene with Marshmallow, but her design and personality just clicked with me, so I'm happy I got to write something for her too.  There are still a few other characters I have plans for too, but those will have to wait for another poll lol



Life is all about energy management.  Everything anyone can do, demon, human, or otherwise, costs energy.  And so, to ensure she used her energy wisely, the white-haired, high school demon rolled over in her bed before the sun had fully risen so she could take her time getting ready.


While many of her peers and fellow demons just thought of her as a lumbering, overweight, slow-witted girl, few had the guts to risk ending up in hers to say it to her face.  It didn’t make sense to her even if that wasn’t the case though, since the rolls on her belly, flab on her arms, and jiggle of her thighs were emergency fuel she worked hard on storing for when she needed it most.  Nobody, not even the nimblest of her classmates, beat her in a dash for some Tinies with all the energy she had stored up.  Even her magical energy was leagues above the average demon thanks to her increased bulk, which landed her a scholarship and the support of the current Demon Lord, Mao.


Sitting up, she rubbed her eyes as she looked at the time.  She still had hours before classes started.  “Why couldn’t school start at a more reasonable time?  Like, sometime after lunch?”  She thought aloud, rubbing her stomach as it groaned in protest of not being fed already.  “So fussy already.  What’s got you… Oh…”  As her faculties caught her up to speed with her body, something long, thick, and warm was laying over one of her thighs, and lifting her bedding confirmed that something that wasn’t there the night before had grown in.  “Great, another ‘mouth’ to feed.  These growings are so inconvenient.”  Grumbling as she turned so her feet hung off the side of her bed, the behemoth she was stuck with for the next couple days flaccidly flopped between her thighs, reaching to her knees.


Pulling open the drawer of her nightstand, the plump girl reach into the back and pulled out a small jar she kept for just such an occasion.  Inside were roughly a dozen or so tiny creatures no different from her race aside from their minuscule size and the fact that their species had two genders.  While it wasn’t too common to find some humans wandering the Demon Realm, she was lucky to have found an entire colony of them not too long ago.


“Already down to the final ones?  You Tinies really don’t last long, do you?”  She complained, opening the jar and slipping one out onto her palm.  Plucking the screaming, begging woman up in her fingers, she grabbed her drooling cock and pulled back the foreskin as she dangled the frantic human over it.  “If only I could find a way to the Human Realm…  I hear that place is crawling with millions of you guys.  Well, not that it matters to you anymore, right?”


“P-Please!  Don’t do this!  Don’t eat me!”  The tiny blonde begged, yelling at the top of her lungs to be heard.  “I don’t want to die!”


Thinking for a moment, the overweight giantess shrugged and dropped her right into the leaking slit of her hungry cock, followed shortly by her pinky finger.  Shoving the woman and her finger into her tight, hot urethra, the demon sighed contently as the desperate struggle of the human in her cock descended further down her shaft.  “Ahh~  She feels so good squirming in my penis.  Will she even survive until she gets into my balls?”  Cupping the fist-sized testicle getting softly crushed under her chubby body, the demon girl got another treat out of her jar and held them high above her head.  “If I knew I was going to have to feed Pecchan too, I would have woken up earlier.  Oh well.  I guess I shouldn’t waste any time complaining.”  She said, dropping the unfortunate man.


“No!  No!  Please!  Somebody save m–?”  *Gulp*


“Ehehe~!  Don’t worry, you’ll be safe once you’re part of my fat, little Tinies~”




Ahhahhh~  Because I’m eating for two, neither my belly nor my balls are full…  Rubbing her stomach as is quickly digested the meager pounds of food she was able to eat, the white-haired demon girl slowly trudged her way to school.


“H-Hey, look.  Marshmallow-senpai is going through her growing.”


“Wow!  She’s so huge!”


“Not surprising she’s got a fat dick to go with her pudgy belly and fat ass.”


“Shh!  Do you know what happened to the last girl that talked shit to Marshmallow?  She shrunk and ate her!”


“Dumbass, that’s just a rumor.  You can’t get away with that kind of stuff so easily.”


“No, it’s true.  Last year she ate a Senpai in front of everyone and Mao let her get away with it.”


“Shit, seriously?  W-Well that the Demon Lord she didn’t hear me.”


“Still, it’s got to be inconvenient growing a penis that big…”


“Stop drooling over it and let’s hurry to school.”


“I-I wasn’t–”

“You’re staring right at it!”


Watching as the group of girls hurried along, the chubby girl sunk her fingers into her belly, easily getting a handful of her rolls.  Seeing her long and thick member slapping her knees from her silhouette as she walked, she could easily close the distance between her and them and shrink them down if they were so concerned with her body.  Nah… they’re not worth it, and if I went around shrinking everyone that talked about me behind my back, half the school would be hanging off me.  That stupid girl that got up in my face though, ehehe, well, I didn’t even have to waste energy bending over to pick her up.


Though she had never cared to remember what the overconfident girl that pissed her off last year looked like, she could still vividly remember the encounter.  It was that girl’s fault for wasting so many Tinies just to show off.  So what if she ate a few, if that girl hadn’t been so greedy, she wouldn’t have done anything to her.  But, of course, because she was fat and slow, and ‘too dimwitted to understand what was going on’, the senior student thought she could teach her a lesson.


“I still think she was part Tiny or something…  Like, there are some Tiny sympathizers, it wouldn’t be too bizarre to think someone might shrink themselves down for some fun and get knocked up, right?”  She murmured aloud, never bothering to pay enough attention in class to even know if Tinies could get demons pregnant, or vice-versa.  But such a thought didn’t matter as much as trying to placate her stomach and scrotum now that she had thought of food again.  “I knew my growing was coming up too, but I forgot to stock up on Tinies.  Now I’m paying the pri– huh?!”


As she was about to resign herself to picking up her pace to try and get to the cafeteria to get something more to eat before class, out of the corner of her eye she saw some movement on the other side of the empty lot she was passing.  Though it was only for an instant, the unmistakable silhouette of a tiny, demonoid figure dashed from the shadows and into a crack in a rundown shack.


Before a second Tiny had the chance to run the short distance to safety, she had crossed the empty lot.  Her heavy footstep warned him of her approach, but it was too late to get away from the now very sweaty, and hungry, demon girl.




Life was nothing but a constant struggle for humans in the Demon Realm.  The local residents were dozens if not hundreds of times their size, and even the nicest demons didn’t see humans as equals.  At best, if caught, you’d be treated well as a pet.  Far more common was to end up as either a snack for the race of giantess’ or used to satisfy their sadistic whims and desires.  And the white-haired demon girl that broke into their little settlement didn’t seem to be the type that thought with anything but her stomach.


As one of the more unfortunate humans to have stumbled into the Demon Realm through a rift in space from the Human Realm, it truly was a hellish place.  Just carving out a sanctuary safe from the ‘vermin’ running around cost more lives than he cared to remember, but bought them years of peace.  Slowly, their numbers grew, fifty-four in total to date.  Sadly, all that effort and sacrifice amounted to was a convenient collection of free food, as he and most of his fellow humans were trapped in a case.


This damn demon!  She just…  just came crashing in and ruined everything!  All our hard work.  Remembering the scene of their homes demolished, the screams of his people, and the glee their captor took in finding each and every one of them, he slammed his fist against the case containing them.  Even Sarah and Jullian…  Fighting back the tears as the sight of his wife, holding their child and begging for their lives, was so callously disregarded and tossed into the salivating maw of the gluttonous girl, it was a cruel reminder of the truth of this place.  Their lives are too fragile and meaningless.  All they could do now was await their inevitable ends.


Suddenly, the container they were in began to move again, shaking violently and tilting, causing everyone left to tumble to one side.  As quickly as they were jolted around in the darkness, the ground evened out again and the lid trapping them was cracked open, not that any human could possibly reach the top to escape.


Looking down at the, drooling slightly, the dark-eyed demon smiled at them.  “Hey, so… it’s almost lunchtime but Pecchan can’t wait any longer, so I’m going to sneak some of you in while Yuushoku-sensei isn’t looking.”  She said, reaching in and plucking the older man from the group.  “Ehehe~  You look yummy.  I’m sure Pecchan will enjoy you.”


Pecchan?  Who the hell is Pecc–?!  Squirming and fighting as best he could, the man froze when he saw her massive, flaccid cock below him.  She was in the middle of class, with only a textbook standing on her desk to block the teacher’s view, as she pulled back her foreskin and lowered him towards her urethra!  She named her penis?!  And now I’m going to be dick fodder!?  Intensifying his struggles as he got closer and closer to his doom, the man knew humans were too weak to break a demon’s grip, but he had to try.  I can’t die here!  I… I was going to go home!  I was going to bring Sarah and Jullian back, and we were going to be hap–!  Wailing in his head, trying to summon some hither-to-unknown strength that could save him, the man froze when his legs were swallowed by and subsequently crushed by the constriction of her hot cock-slit.  Screaming at the top of his lungs, she violently pounded his fists on the spongey tissue.  The heat radiating from her manhood and the potent, pungent smell of sweat, semen, and ammonium quickly drained his strength, threatening to rob him of his consciousness within seconds.  “No!  No, no, no, no, no!  Not like this!  Let me go!  Please, I’ll do anything!  I’m not dick food!  You can’t do this to me!”


A playful giggle silenced his defiance as she leaned in closer and cast him in her shadow.  Hovering her pinky finger over him she flex her cock, pulling more of him in, and smiled at him.  “You Tinies all say that, but you all end up as food any–”


“Ahem.”


Looking up, both he and the white-haired demon saw the older, mature, and busty educator glaring at her student.


“Huh?  H-How’d you find out, Sensei?”  The chubby girl asked, genuinely surprised that she was caught as she dropped her finger and plunged the dumbfounded man into her hot, tight cock.


By the Goddess…  Why’d the demon that caught me have to be such an idiot?  He thought as he was pulled deeper down her shaft, bones straining and breaking before finally, mercifully, passing out.




Sitting in a classroom devoid of demons besides herself and her teacher, Marshmallow pouted with her arms crossed.  Glaring at the dark-haired demon, she glanced at the confiscated case full of her hard-earned Tinies sitting on the desk as both her belly groaned and testicles churned in protest of not getting fed.  “Sensei~!  This isn’t fair!”  She said, rubbing her stomach to calm it down.  “I have class after lunch too, so if I don’t eat now I won’t get to until after school!”


“You should have thought about that before eating in my class, young lady.”  Unsympathetically, Yuushoku dismissed the girl’s concern, getting up and approaching her with the case full of Tinies in hand.  “I don’t care if you are a scholarship student or not, the Magic Defense class is mandatory and vitally important for students from their first year of high school.  The Minimum spell is one of the first taught to first-years!”


“Whatever, it’s not like I care,” Marshmallow said under her breath.  “Mao-chan’s the only one that can penetrate my magic resistance anyway.”


For now perhaps, but you can’t be so overconfident.”  Sighing and shaking her head at the reckless youth, while most demons can’t even affect each other with dangerous spells like Minimum with greatly weakening them first anyway, that doesn’t mean it can’t be done.  Of course, even then demons generally don’t treat shrunken demons as poorly as Tinies, but it was still a compromising position to be put in.  “Well, I’m not allowed to keep you all for the entire lunch period, so you may go.”


Perking up and grabbing her bag reflexively as she got up, Marshmallow smiled as she reached out for her Tiny snacks.  Finally–


“However, I’ll be keeping these little temptations as punishment, understood?”  Yuushoku added, pulling the case away and shaking it gently as she turned to walk away.


Huh?  What did she just say?  Her excitement turning to a cold, unfeeling fury, the white-haired demon gathered a potent amount of her magical power into her hand as she stretched it out toward her teacher.  ‘Punishment’?  You’re just trying to steal my food!  Nobody steals my food and gets away with it.  Never having to worry about actively defending herself, she was able to pour the extra magical energy into penetrating the older woman’s magic resistance.  Before Yuushoku could take another step, she was instantly shrunk, dropping the container with Marshmallow’s meal inside.  “Phew, that was clo– hey!  Lunch is almost over!  I won’t have time to eat everything at this rate.”  She complained, sitting back down at her desk and quickly pulling out her lunchbox.  Reaching down and grabbing her teacher, who was yelling up at her, she dropped her into the case with her Tinies as she quickly ate the food she brought first.


Now no longer any bigger than the Tinies around her, Yuushoku continued to yell up to her gigantic student as she ate.  “Young lady!  You change me back this instant!  I am your Magic Defense teacher!  You cannot treat me like some… some Tiny!”  She said, looking around at all the terrified humans that didn’t know how to react.


Ignoring her teacher as she quickly devoured her lunch, Marshmallow hummed happily once she finished, letting out a satisfied sigh and patting her content stomach.  “Mmmm, I didn’t really get to enjoy it, but it still tasted great.”  She said as she let out a small burp and packed her lunchbox away.  “And with my belly fed, now it’s Pecchan’s turn.”  Smiling menacingly down at the terrified Tinies staring back at her, she specifically locked on to her teacher and giggled.  “Hmmm~?  What’s this, Sensei~?  Aren’t you the Magic Defense teacher?  Why haven’t you undone my Minimum spell yet?”  She asked, teasing the older woman as she stood up and held up her hefty, soft cock and let it slap onto the desktop.  “I’m going to have to rush to feed them all to Pecchan here, so if you’re not quick, I might accidentally think you’re a Tiny too and shove you in.”  Giggling, she grabbed one of the other Tinies and tossed him into the air, catching him in her mouth.


Swishing the terrified man around, his weak arms trying to hold onto her tongue was a bit ticklish as she tilted her head back.  Whatever he was saying, likely begging for her not to eat him, was drowned out by the sloshing of her saliva and deep, guttural gulp as she sent him down to join the rest of her lunch.  He crawled and dug at her throat the entire way down, dislodging a piece of food that had gotten stuck in her throat on his way down.


“Ahh~!  That’s better.  I do love it when they wiggle all the way down, but I’ll thank you at least for getting whatever that was for me.”  She said, patting her stomach.


“That isn’t funny, young lady!  You should know that the difficulty of undoing a spell is comparable to overcoming the caster’s magic resistance.”  Yuushoku said authoritatively, shaking her head and massaging her temple.  “Not to mention the Minimum spell doesn’t just shrink the target’s size, but their magical potency as well.”


Grabbing another Tiny, the closest one to her teacher, Marshmallow held up the tip of her cock and stuffed the flailing woman into the tight slit up to her waist, head first.  Leaving her there to kick and scream into her urethra, she smiled down at Yuushoku.  “Well then, you better hope all my Tinies make it into Pecchan before lunch is over.  If you’re able to undo my spell though, I won’t cast another on you.”  She said, waiting for the Tiny in her cock to slowly stop moving and her legs to hang limply from her.


“You can’t be seri–ah!”  Startled and falling over as Marshmallow trust her member into the container so it loomed over them, Yuushoku scrambled back a bit as a drop of thick, cloudy precum oozed out when the Tiny woman got sucked in.


Drinking in the dread creeping over her teacher’s face, Marshmallow picked her up next.  “Well, if you’re not even going to try, you can be next, Sensei~”


“N-No!  O-Okay!  I…  I get it!  I’m s-sorry.  P-Please, don’t!”  Her confidence evaporating immediately once she was in her student’s hand, the dark-haired demon panicked.  The chokingly thick, fishy-smelling ooze seeping from Marshmallow’s cock invaded and filled her nostrils and lungs, dizzying her mind and making it hard to concentrate.  If she got any closer, or submerged in it, she’d lose all her senses.


Since she wasn’t too far off the ground, Marshmallow released the shrunken demon and picked up another Tiny, slowly feeding him to her hungry cock.  “Alright, but the clock is ticking, tick-tock, tick-tock~”  Carefully watching as her Magic Defense teacher desperately attempted to counter the spell on her, Marshmallow continued to slowly feed Pecchan.  Ehehe, you’re wasting your time and energy, Sensei.  Only Mao-chan would be able to dispel a Minimum spell on herself.  She thought, stroking her stiffening behemoth.  Licking her lips, she twisted her finger as she slipped the tip into her cock-slit, wiggling her hips into the seat of her chair as multiple Tinies fought to resist getting pulled into her balls.  You wouldn’t be the first demon Pecchan’s eaten, and I doubt you’ll be her last either.  All because you had to ruin my lunch and try and steal my Tinies.  Ahn~!  Time’s running out, but I only have a few more TInies left.  Can you make it, Sensei~?


Unlike most Demon Realm-born humans, who are quick to give up in the hopeless situations their kind find themselves in on a daily bases, Yuushoku wasn’t about to let Marshmallow win so easily.  Unable to dispel the shrinking spell on her, and too weak to counter it with a Growth spell, her next best option was to get away and hide until the spell wore off naturally.  Running over to a corner of the container furthest away from the horny, all but masturbating girl, she started casting all the offensive spells she knew to make a hole to escape through.  However, with her remaining reserves of magical energy, it was going to be tough, if not impossible anymore.  Still, she had to try.


Tinies can use magic too, you know?  If it were that easy to break out, I wouldn’t be using this case for them.  Watching the futile effort, amused by the older demon’s desperation, Marshmallow caressed her testicles as more Tinies filled them, punching and kicking them pleasingly from the inside.  Mmmm, you’re all going to make me cum if you keep that up.  Ah~ b-but that’s not so bad.  I am kind of thirsty, ehehe~  There was nothing better than playing with her food while tormenting soon-to-be food.  “Looks like time’s almost up, Lunch-sensei.”


Drawing the dark-haired demon’s attention away from the undamaged corner of the case, Marshmallow smirked as the woman approached her again and got on her hands and knees.  “Okay, okay.  I get it.  Please, let me go and I’ll never call on you or try to stop you from eating during class.  How does that sound?”  She asked, looking up with pleading, desperate eyes.  “You don’t have to do this.”


“I’ll give you the choice, Mr. Tiny.  Do you want me to eat you, or do you want Pecchan to eat you?”  Ignoring her teacher, Marshmallow asked one of the younger-looking Tinies she caught, probably around her age, and held him in the space between her mouth and erection.


“Please!  I-I’ll…  I’ll give you straight A’s on all your assignments, I-I’ll buy you lunches for the rest of the year.  J-Just don’t eat me, please!”  She begged, trying to get out of the fate waiting for her.


Watching the once oh-so-smug demon break down in tears, begging and bartering for her life, Marshmallow couldn’t bring herself to care or respect her at all.  There wasn’t a shred of dignity to be seen in the pathetic display.  Getting up to shove her up my bum is too much effort… and would be a waste anyway.  She thought as she dropped the Tiny in her hand into her foreskin to have him marinate in her fermenting smegma.  “If you don’t want to be eaten, Sensei, then try harder.”


The cold, disinterested look in her eye told the shrunken demon all she needed to know.  Demons only respect the strong.  Striking down at the ground, she had no other options.  Pooling all the remaining magical strength left in her tiny body, she was about to give everything she had to save herself when… the bell played over the PA system.  Lunch break was over.


“N-No!  No, no, w-wait!  Th-There’s got to be more time, r-right?”  Breaking out into a cold sweat, Yuushoku’s body was shaking uncontrollably as she stared at the ground.  “I-Is this the end…?”


“Hmmmmm~  Sensei~!  Time’s up and now, because of you I need to hurry to get to class on time.”  Marshmallow teased, drinking in the woman’s fear.  “Look at all the treats I have left.”


Her breathing coming in short gasps and heart pounding in her throat, the dark-haired teacher struggled to force herself to look around.


Looking to her right, there wasn’t a single Tiny left.


Looking to her left, there wasn’t a single Tiny left.


In front of her, though most of her field of view was dominated by her student’s gigantic testicle beyond the top edge of the case she was in, there wasn’t a single Tiny left.


And whipping her head back to look behind her, unable to control her anxiety as there still seemed to be hope for her, she saw that there wasn’t a single Tiny left.


Despite her complaining about a late start and all the threats of eating her, it appeared that the white-haired demon had finished her meal in time.  It was as if this was just one big ploy to teach her a lesson.  Heaving a heavy sigh of relief, almost collapsing to the ground, tears spilled from Yuushoku’s tears and she couldn’t keep herself from laughing.  “I… I’m so sorry!  I promise I wo– huh?!”  Looking up at the huge, chubby demon, she froze as she saw Marshmallow still holding one Tiny left.


“Geez, if only I had more time to finish.  Oh well, time for everyone left to get in Pecchan~!”  Unable to feign frustration properly, Marshmallow tossed the last Tiny into her mouth and swallowed them quickly, plucking up her teacher with a huge grin on her plump lips.  “Too bad, Sensei~  You were so close too, but looks like Pecchan gonna gobble you up now.”  Grabbing her hot, throbbing member and squeezing the head tight to open her urethra a bit, she angled the struggling educator over the gap and her playful expression shifted to a cold, unforgiving glare.  “You shouldn’t have messed with my lunch, Lunch-sensei.”


Shaking her head, trying to deny the reality confronting her, Yuushoku clasped her hands together and pleaded with her student.  “No!  No, no, no, no, no!  Not like this!  Let me go!  Please, I’ll do anything!  I’m not dick food!  You can’t do this to me!  P-Please!  Don’t do this!  Don’t eat me!  I don’t want to die!”  Hoarse from screaming so loud and exhausted from wasting all her magical energy, the only thing that could save her now was Marshmallow’s mercy.


“Sensei, you wouldn’t happen to be part Tiny, would you?”  The white-haired, chubby girl asked, rolling her eyes as she began to lower the demon toward her cock.  “Cause you sound just like one.”


“H-Huh?”  Thinking back on all the Tinies that met their end at her hands, feet, butt, pussy, breasts, lips, and, during that time of the month, penis, Yuushoku recalled all the same lines she heard from them.


The words she always disregarded, the words that only a lesser being like a Tiny would utter, they were all she could think of to try and save herself.  Instantly, she knew it was futile to try and appeal to the gluttonous girl, just as it would if she were in the clutches of her other students.  Even if she was in her own hands, she knew exactly how this would play out…


…and yet, as her feet and legs slipped into the hot, tight, stinky hole that lead to the depths of Marshmallow’s temporary male member, Yuushoku instinctively called out one last time.  “No!  No!  Please!  Somebody save m–?”


Pressing the pad of her finger firmly into her urethra, Marshmallow smirked, satisfied, as she tracked the demon woman’s progress down her cock.  “Mmmm… thanks for the meal, Sensei~,” she said as she packed up and got ready to head to her next class.




Unlike humans, even when reduced to their size, a demon isn’t so weak as to get crushed so easily.  Had Marshmallow decided to squish her between her fingers, stomp on her, chew her up, or use any other direct method to pulverize her body, Yuushoku would have been reduced to a blood paste without any more noticeable effort expended to do so.  But being constricted on all sides by a phallus wasn’t going to be enough to break her bones, let alone crush her body like so many of the humans that had been shoved down it.


Not sure if this was a blessing or a curse, the demon woman fought frantically to escape the now flaccid member as it swung between her student’s legs, tossed from flabby thigh to flabby thigh.  The deafening sound of the blood rushing through the spongey tissue around her made it impossible to hear anything beyond, and the slimy liquid coating the soft walls wasn’t making halting her gradual progress deeper any easier.


I need to get out of here!  I need to hurry.  If I end up in her testicles, I’ll be doomed!  She thought, fighting to stay awake in the sweltering heat and dizzying motion.  The heady scent of Marshmallow’s precum was numbing her mind, saturating it, making her weak.  I was just doing my job!  I don’t deserve this at all.  Please, let me out!


Able to make some good progress when the white-haired demon stopped walking and stood around for a bit, the shrunken demon had no idea how deep she was in the fat phallus, but the sudden jolt of Marshmallow sitting down and repositioning her balls served to undo all her progress.  A powerful constricting of the tight tunnel threatened to crush her as the muffled voice of her captor made its way down to her, but she couldn’t make out what she was saying at all.  However, something from the outside began to poke at her and impatiently shove her deeper.


No!  No, please!  Mao-sama!  In desperation, she prayed to the one being that might help her before it was too late.


“Yes?  You called for Mao, Yuushoku-sensei?”  A voice in her head asked.


H-Huh?  Mao-sama?  I-Is that you?  I… I’m not going crazy, am I?  Struggling to not slip more, the dark-haired demon saw a ray of hope in the dark, moist tunnel she was in.


“No, you are hearing Mao’s voice.  Mao was watching what Marshmallow did to you during lunch and called her into her office.  Mao is projecting her thoughts into your mind and reading others’ minds is a simple task for anyone calling herself the Demon Lord.”  The girl’s voice replied and by the cadence, tone, and sound, she was unmistakably the Headmistress of the school and current Demon Lord.  “Now, care to explain to Mao how our Magic Defense teacher ended up in one of her students’ penis?”


Crying tears of joy, Yuushoku thanked her luck that Mao was monitoring the situation.  Oh, thank you, Mao-sama!  Please, get me out of here.  This is all just a big misunderstanding.  If she hadn’t snuck up behind me I–


“Wrong.  Even if you had tried to protect yourself, Marshmallow’s Minimum spell would have gotten through your feeble magic resistance.  Mao kept you on staff when she took over because she thought you were more competent than this.  From where Mao is sitting, if the Magic Defense teacher cannot even protect herself from her students, what use does Mao have for keeping her on staff?  Incurring Marshmallow’s wrath only served to prove that you are not qualified to teach at Mao’s school.”


As the young Demon Lord continued to speak, Yuushoku’s resolve cracked more and more.  Rather than a rescue, she was going to have to listen to someone half her age condemn her.  Her student had the Demon Lord’s approval to get rid of her?


“Consider yourself relieved of duty, and you will not receive a severance.  Mao will have to find someone to fill your position, Sensei, so enjoy filling Marshmallow’s balls.”


N-No!  No, please, Mao-sama!  D-Don’t leave me.  Yuushoku begged, making one final, desperate scramble to crawl to freedom only to feel her feet slip through a tight opening at the end of the tunnel.  Without something to brace herself on, she fell into the much more open space, splashing into a churning sea of thick, creamy spunk.  No!  Noooo!  Let me out!  Please!  Let me out!  Mao-sama!  Mao-samaaaaaaaaa!


“Ehehe~  Welcome to Pecchan’s ‘belly’, Sensei.”  She heard the chubby girl say in her head as the space she was enclosed in seemed to shrink considerably until she was forced into a fetal position with the walls crushing in on her.  “Ahhhn~!  Oh, Pecchan loves having larger meals in her, but most Tinies can’t handle a Growth spell, so I rarely get to treat her to such a filling meal.  Have fun becoming a fat load for me to enjoy later.”


As the weight of the larger girl settled on her more, Yuushoku squirmed frantically as her face was completely submerged in the thick ball batter.  Much to Marshmallow’s enjoyment.




Leaving Mao’s office so she could get to her next class, Marshmallow rubbed her belly where she had been poked relentlessly.  This is why I hate having to see Mao-chan.  She pokes my belly so much…  Had it been anyone else, she would have had them poking her belly from the inside.  Though, she always cuts our meetings short whenever Pecchan is around, so it wasn’t so bad today.  And at least she wasn’t mad I shrunk and ate someone else.  She was more upset I forgot the passcode to her office again.  There wasn’t much motion from in her testicle anymore, but the mass was still there, weighing it down as she walked and it swung into her thigh.  Giggling as she imagined what her teacher’s final moments must have been like, she walked past a couple of third-years as they headed for the courtyard in the middle of the building.  Pecchan’s milk is really yummy too, so I bet she lov–


“Hey, check out how fat that girl is.”


“Wow, like, talk about a wide load.  Even her penis is super fat.”


“I know.  If it were me, I’d die of embarrassment just leaving my house.”


Barely hearing the girls giggle and make fun of her as they headed outside, Marshmallow stopped in her tracks and turned around, following them without thinking.  Mao-chan said she was going somewhere to get some ‘Sacred Treasure’ thing, so I’ll have to try and remember their names since she’s not watching the cameras.  What a hassle.  She thought, seeing the two girls sitting on a bench, giggling as they chatted away.  Well, Pecchan’s going to go away in a couple days, so I might as well keep her well-fed.  Casting a Minimum spell on the seniors as she approached, the white-haired demon licked her lips as she looked down on them.


Cast in the hefty girl’s shadow, the two demons craned their necks back to see who had shrunk them.  From their low vantage point, they had a clear view of the thick, veiny member hanging down from under the white-haired demon’s skirt.  Clinging to each other for comfort and safety, they tried to look away from the behemoth as it began to drool and was pointed right at them.  They were forced to scramble back as Marshmallow flopped the head of Pecchan onto the bench, advancing it on them until they had no place left to go.


“Hello, Senpais~!  Pecchan wanted to know if you could help with her weight problem.  You see, she’s rather underfed, ehehe~”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282