- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ouro Kronii punishes an empire...

Crunch-


Upon a mighty throne of cerulean blue upholstery and ornately carved, bleached-white wood, sat the Goddess of Time. She stared at the sight beneath her with an annoyed scowl. The tiny bloodied remains of a mortal fool who broke the cardinal sin of attempting to control time laid before her, a pitiful and pathetic display of what would happen to the people who had the pretentious idea of bending time. Letting out a deep sigh, she ground the golden heel of her shoe onto the remains before smearing it against the ground. 


The Warden of Time, Ouro Kronii, leaned back onto the soft upholstery, deep in thought as the tiny crimson smear dissipated and decayed into nothingness. “What a disappointment.” Kronii said to herself, rubbing her chin as to figure out what to do next. Crossing her slender, nylon-clad legs over each other, she opened up a display of various worlds to see which one that tiny was from. “Hmmm, Arcadius… The last time I visited Arcadius was… 10,000 years ago… Time to pay them a visit then. I’m gonna have a stern talk with them about messing with the Greater Time Continuum.” The Time Goddess proclaimed, sitting up and walking down the pristine steps that led up to her throne.


A time vortex opened up as it distorted the environment, transporting Kronii from her lavish throne room into deep space. Peering down, she saw the tiny blue planet that was supposed to be Arcadius hovering close to her bust. It was close enough to her bosom to affect the gravitational pulls of the tides and for the heat of her body to increase the temperature on the marble-sized planet. She shrunk down as much as possible to take a glance at what changes the planet had gone through in over ten millennia. Shrinking down to her minimum height of 500,000 feet tall, she stood high above the planet’s surface. Landing on the eastern side of the planet, which was covered by a huge pillowy layer of clouds close to the surface, she could see dozens of floating continental landmasses scattered across the skies. With each thunderous footstep, the ground beneath her would compact into hard bedrock as she went towards the closest island. Reaching the landmass in three steps, she stood upright in all her domineering glory, preparing to give the minuscule denizens a grandiose speech… And then wiped away the island from the force that her tits had generated as they bounced up.


Boowooooooomp-


Bwah!?” A bashful yelp left Kronii’s mouth as the rubble of the island scattered and landed on her massive bust. “O-oops.” She said, wiping the dust and debris off. At least a million lives had just been extinguished just from her well-intended action. “Well, these tinies are a dime a dozen, they’ll replenish.” Kronii said, going towards the next island. Survivors would cling onto the giant landscapes of skin and cloth as they could only hope that she wouldn’t wipe them off of this plane of existence like she did their island. Standing up and making sure not to obliterate the island with her tits again, she began making her declaration. “Greetings bug- tinies, I’ve come t- Kronii began her grand proclamation until a giant arrow of light hit her on the chest. Kronii could only stare at the island in disbelief as a smaller barrage of arrows, magic spells, rocks, and various other projectiles were being thrown at her bosom. She gave the denizens of the island a solid minute before breathing in.


“PA!”


Letting out a gigantic exhale, she didn’t even utter a word, just letting out a loud sound, creating a shockwave which turned the floating continent of Laydias into a barren wasteland. “Yeah, that’ll teach you not to try something pathetic like that again, worms.” Kronii said in a demeaning tone. By now, the Royal Air Navy had been mobilized as hundreds of flying warships were sent to battle to subdue the gigantic target. “Ah~ The “big guns” have arrived. Kronii said, casually looking a few seconds into the future. She didn’t look any further into the future because it would spoil the fun she was having with the microbial inhabitants of this planet.


She turned to see the fleet of ships firing at her in random intervals and in turn, she let them keep attacking her chest. Just to give them a semblance of a chance, she lifted her hands, parting the clouds and began rubbing her nipples from the outside of her clothing. As a result, her nipples hardened as they made a peak underneath the clothing. “Awww, if you’re having that much trouble taking down a maiden such as myself, I’ll even help~ Here are my weak spots, worms~” The barrage of cannonballs, magic spell, and incendiary bombs would continue to pelter Kronii’s massive tits before a giant blast caused a huge smoke cloud to envelop the Goddess of Time. 


When the smoke dissipated, Kronii stood tall, without any inkling of any indication of damage or pain coming from her face. Her skin had not even been touched by the projectiles and the fabrics of her clothing were far too strong for the fleet’s magical weapons. “Well, that was a disappointing show of force, I didn’t even feel anything, much less pain.” Kronii said, letting out a massive sigh. The huge gust of wind from her sigh would rock the fleet’s many floating ships, causing disorder amongst the armada. Seeing the fleet scattered from the chaos of her mere sigh, Kronii facepalmed at how pathetic this “Royal Air Navy” was supposed to be. “Ok, this is just sad now.” Kronii said, looking down at the pitiful display of the continent's supposedly “strongest” navy. 


Raising her hands up, she closed her hands between the Royal Air Navy, turning them into microbial bits of blood and dust between her spacious gloved palms. “Guess that’s a wrap.” Kronii said, wiping the remains of the fleet off of her onyx-colored gloves. “Oh, yeah! Before I forget! This is the consequence of trying to tap into the power of time.” She declared, thinking back to the guy she had crushed beneath her foot at the beginning. Thinking she got the point across the rest of the continents, she dissipated into a mist of golden light…