- Text Size +

It was a night like any other in the city of freedom and parties, Las Vegas. Neon lights lit up the sky as hundreds of thousands of people gathered around the red carpet of an event center to get a closer look at their idols. That night the Music Billboard Awards were being held and the world was paying attention to it. Excited fans watched their favorite artists come and go. There were only 10 minutes left before the start of the event and everything was going normally, until suddenly something happened. The city was hit by a wave of powerful earthquakes.


"What is happening?!"


"The earth is shaking!"


Suddenly the grinding sound of a car engine was heard and when everyone raised their heads they saw it, an elegant car of more than 500 meters tall was heading towards them.


"Is that a giant car?!"


"This has to be a nightmare!"


The tires of the car crushed buildings, houses, avenues and people as if they were nothing more than simple insects, leaving behind a path of destruction and desolation everywhere. The gigantic Volkswagen stopped right in front of the building where the event was going to take place, everyone present was terrified, wondering who the person inside could be. Then the driver's door opened and a colossal black woman of more than 600 meters emerged from inside. It was Sasha Marsch, better known as the rapper, Sasha G.


As soon as the heel of Sasha's left foot emerged, it crushed more than twenty people, reducing them to bloody masses.


"Yuck, these heels were new," said the giantess, not caring about the people who had died at her feet.


The gigantic woman was wearing a fine blue one-piece dress, golden heels, and white glasses with black lenses. Sasha was a robust woman with a voluminous complexion, her already fat and huge butt now measured a little more than the convention center where the event was going to take place while her round and bulging breasts had the size of two huge mountains.


All those present, both artists and fans, could not believe what was happening. They were in front of a gigantic woman and a car of more than three hundred meters, but how? About a week E! had interviewed Sasha G and she was still a normal person, far from the colossal being she had become.


"What's wrong with you?" Why are you so quiet?" The shrill voice of the titanic woman echoed throughout the city.


A tiny female reporter came up and tried to talk to her, but Sasha wasn't listening in the slightest.


"I can't hear you, you sound like a mosquito."


Sasha reached down and grabbed the small reporter between two fingers of her right hand and carefully brought it up to her right ear. The poor girl couldn't stop shaking, she didn't want to end up under the tire of Sasha's car or under her heel.


"How…? How did you get so big?" asked the reporter.


Sasha smiled and let out a giggle that nearly deafened thousands of people.


"It's a very funny story. As you know, when you're a rapper, one of the best ways to attract attention is to have a huge butt. Cardi B, Nicky Minaj, Iggy Azalea, for example. They all have huge butts and attract hundreds of thousands of people. Then an idea occurred to me, the only thing I needed to stand out was to get the biggest butt in the world, and so I did."


"But how? And your car too?"


"It was very easy, I told my record company and they got a Russian scientist who injected me with a microchip with which I can control my size through an application on my cell phone. And not only that, with the same application I can enlarge the size of things, like my car, my house and my clothes, but it consumes too much battery."


"But, thousands of people died today. You ran over entire buildings full of people on your way here, and as soon as you entered you stepped on a group of fans," said the scared reporter.


"That is not my problem, honey. Sasha G is a force of nature, you have to learn to live with it!"


At that moment the gigantic woman turned around and delivered a powerful slap to herself on her colossal left buttock that shook the whole place.


"Please don't do this kind of thing!" the reporter yelled.


Sasha G grabbed the small woman by the legs and pulled her right in front of her face.


"Did you give me an order, you little bitch?! Do you have any idea who I am?!" said the annoying giantess.


"Excuse me please! It was a mistake!"


Sasha opened her mouth and the poor reporter couldn't let out a cry when she saw the darkness inside the giantess's throat.


"No! Please!"


Sasha tossed the small woman into her mouth without even chewing.


"That will teach you, enjoy becoming a few calories for my ass," said the giantess.


After Sasha tasted her snack she lowered her gaze and she could not contain the surprise to see how the attention of the event was not focused on her, but on the arrival of her rival, the rapper Jenny Q. All the reflectors and eyes were focused on her . Sasha could not allow such offense.


The gigantic woman watched the ardent fans who endlessly shouted the name of her rival.


"Jenny Q!" Jenny Q!"


"Fucking ants. I'm a hundred times sexier and I sing way better than that little bitch."


The great Sasha G took two steps forward and crushed hundreds of people mercilessly with her heel. The blood-soaked survivors looked up to the sky and saw the face of a woman who knew no mercy.


"Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were there," Sasha said with an obvious lie.


In a quick movement, the heel of the giantess's right foot crushed another dozen innocent people. At that moment, everyone outside the red carpet realized that they had to escape at any cost.


"Run!"


"Do not go. I want to show you a choreography that I have been practicing,” said the giantess.


Then it happened. Sasha began to jump from one side to the other. Her gigantic and fine heels crushed the bodies of everyone present. Bones and organs reduced to red spots on the ground and on the soles of a gigantic woman's shoes.


"Do not worry. My heels are not going to break. They are designer".


Sasha's unimaginably proportioned asscheeks bounced up and down, creating sonic waves that shook the ground and unbalanced the gait of those trying to escape. It was a one-sided massacre.


After three minutes there was no one alive outside the event building. The thousands of assembled fans had turned into tons of bloody jelly, some stuck to Sasha's heels and some to the ground.


"Uff, I'm tired," said the giantess after her little dance ended the lives of thousands of people.


“This is horrible, we need to cancel the event and escape the city,” thought Jason Rhodes, the event's general producer.


Until suddenly Sam, his personal assistant approached and said something in his ear.


"We are having a historic audience peak. Over fifty million people are watching us right now,” Sam said.


Just those words were enough for Jason's crazy idea to dissipate from his subconscious.


“Ladies and gentlemen, the show must go on."


It was going to be a turbulent night, it was written in the stars.