- Text Size +

The fabric of space-time is quite fragile, horrors beyond human comprehension are housed within it, but even so, none of them is capable of overcoming the cynicism of our own nature.

In Beverly Hills, just outside the city, there was a mansion inhabited by six erotic actresses brought from South Africa with the sole purpose of creating content for adult magazines. They were huge, bulky women. Astronomical behinds whose weight was almost the same as that of a grown man and breasts the size of overdeveloped watermelons. Their names were:


Maya: 28 years old.


Eunice: 35.


Ramona: 33.


Simone: 29.


Charlotte: 32


Carla: 30


The six of them enjoyed the good life that the agency that had hired them provided. They spent the nights in the jacuzzi or in the pool while during the day they attended photo or video sessions.


Until one night, everything bad in the universe aligned for an event to happen.


The six women enjoyed themselves in the jacuzzi with champagne bottles.


"I can't believe we made it, girls," Maya said. We are in Los Angeles!


The other girls screamed with excitement. Then it happened, a ray of light crossed the sky and crashed right on the ground, a few meters from them. They all remained silent, confused and terrified of what had just happened. Until Eunice decided to get up and see what it was about.


"Girls, you have to watch this," Eunice said.


The other five girls got up and almost fell to the ground when they saw that in front of them was a tiny ball-shaped ship the size of a baseball.


"What is that thing?" said Carla.


“I have no fucking idea,” Simone said.


Suddenly, the miniature ship split into two and three little people came out of it. Two men and a woman. Each one wearing outrageous costumes and the size of a small mouse. Before them the six women were gigantic goddesses.


"Those are people?" Ramona said.


"It seems so," said Charlotte.


“The multiverse is in danger. You have to help us,” said one of the little men. "We come from a very distant future, one in which someone created a weapon capable of bringing all reality to ruin. We need to hide it somewhere."


“This has to be a dream,” Simone said.


"We can do a quick test," Carla said.


After saying those words Carla stepped forward, raised her right foot and stepped on the tiny woman as if she were an ant. Blood and gore spilled across the floor.


 "NO! YOU MONSTER! She was my wife!" shouted the man broken inside when he saw the death of his better half.


"Looks like it's not a dream," Ramona said, dismissing the fact that a murder had taken place.


"Hey, that didn't feel bad at all," Carla said after taking a life.


Maya reached down, grabbed both men with her hands and lifted them off the ground.


"Let me go!" You are killers!" the little man shouted.


“Okay, I'm still not sure this isn't a dream, so I'm going to play along. Tell me, where is the weapon you talk about so much?"


"I'm not going to tell you!"


"I think your little friend would," Maya said.


"Mark!" Don't you dare tell them anything!" the terrified man yelled. "If you do, all the universes would be in danger! Especially this one!"


You know? You talk too much for being so small. I am going to send you to a very special place, to see if you change your mind a little there."


Maya walked over to Simone and handed her the miniature man.


“Shove him up in my ass,” Maya told her.


Simone chuckled lightly.


"Are you sure?" Simone said with a smile.


"Obviously, I want to know what it feels like to have a real man inside my buttcheeks."


"No! Please don't!"


Simone reached down, straightened Maya's panties, and pushed the body of the little man from the future deep into Maya's gigantic fat buttocks.


"Whew, I love the way you move, little man," Maya said smiling.


After enclosing the defenseless man in her huge rear, Maya walked back to the Jacuzzi and got into the hot water.


"I hope you're having a good breath. you will need it"


The space/time traveler's bones were broken and every part of his body was being crushed by the walls of flesh and fat from Maya's colossal behind. There was no way out, and to make it worse all the hot water was burning him and slowly suffocating him. It was the ultimate calvarium.


He never thought he would die in such a humiliating way, inside a woman's butt. He was a man of science. He used to be a normal size like any common person, but the war over the weapon he tried to hide shrinked him and millions to the size of an insect. Now everything depended on Mark, if he dare to reveal the secrets of the Universal Leveler, the fine cloth of reality would pay the consequences.


Maya lifted Mark into the air and fixed her huge eyes on him. The only survivor of the time travelers could not contain his terror. He was afraid of dying.


"Okay, little one. I hope you'll be a little more cooperative and tell me what's going on."


"That ball over there isn't just a ship!" It is a device capable of altering the size of matter and transporting it from different dimensions! Please let me live!"


"I didn't understand anything you said. But it sounded like something fun. The girls and I will play around with it and see what it does,” Maya said. "Someone wants him?"


The first to respond was Simone, who took Mark with sinister interest.


"What are you going to do to me?! I told you everything I know! Please let me go!"


"I haven't had any dinner yet," Simone said. "I need a good dose of calories to maintain a butt as big as this. I guess you must have a few."


"No!"


Simone went into the kitchen, took a knife and cut Mark into small pieces to later sauté with vegetables and two eggs.


"It doesn't taste bad at all."


And this was just the beginning of something much bigger... and meaner.