- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A more adventurous chapter this time. What's going to happen with Sara?

Sara made her way down the side of the clothes hamper, one foot after the other, one hand after the other, contemplating the hell she was in. Not only had she been impossibly shrunk down to the size of a bug with her husband, but he had now fallen to his death because of it. She was alone. She was impossibly alone. There was nothing to get her mind off of it. She toyed with the idea of jumping off and joining her loved one in death, but her survival instinct overcame that desire every time.


She continued her way down and eventually reached the carpeted floor. Now all she had to do was find her husband’s body. Before she could move far, something came up from behind her in the dim light and grabbed her. She started streaming and kicking, trying everything she could to get away.


“Woah, woah, woah, hey, hey, hey, calm down” whatever, that is, whoever was grabbing her said. She knew that voice. She turned around and shoved him, pushing him off of her, then slapped him in rage.


“I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!” she screamed at him. “I JUST WATCHED YOU FALL HUNDREDS OF FEET AND THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!”


“I know, I know,” Tyler replied. “I thought I was a goner too. I’m so so sorry you had to go through that.” He stepped forward and tried once again to embrace his wife. This time, she didn’t fight him off and accepted it, returning the embrace. “I think I survived because we're like the size of bugs now. They can fall from crazy heights and don’t die, so I think we might not either. I guess, seeing as I'm still alive somehow. And I think the carpet helped. But it hurt like a motherfucker, I won’t lie about that. There will most likely be a massive bruise all over my back soon.”


She didn’t say anything in return. They just held each other for a while, grateful to be in each other’s company.


After a short while, Tyler broke the silence. “We should still try and get someone’s attention. The sooner we can get someone to help us, the better. I don’t want to be stuck like this any longer than I have to.”


The two set out to continue their journey, moving towards the door and on their way out of the laundry room. Upon reaching the door, they were excited to find out they could slide underneath to exit the room. As they were coming out from underneath the door, they heard loud footsteps getting louder.


“Someone’s coming up!” said Tyler, excitedly. “They’ll be able to help us.”


Matthew and Marie-Jean were walking up the stairs, wanting to use the game room. They walked in and went straight to the air hockey table. They hadn’t played this game in a long time, and had set a wager that whoever lost had to do dishes for a week when they got back from vacation.


Tyler and Sara watched the massive people move around. They were in awe of just how large the people truly were. The clothes hamper had been hundreds of feet tall, and that was only to the waists of these people. The giants entered the game room and started playing air hockey. The hits of the puck were almost deafening to the tiny pair, but they moved towards the giants anyway.


Pushing forward on their journey, with nothing but hope keeping them going, they ended up near the air hockey table. 


“Well, we’re here right next to them,” Sara said to Tyler, “I guess it’s time to get their attention.”


The two looked at each other with resolve, then moved in towards the shoes of the closest person. It seemed to be a woman’s shoes. Luckily, she wasn’t moving her feet around very much. Tyler and Sara reached one of her feet.


“Maybe if we can hit her ankle hard enough, she’ll notice us,” Tyler said to Sara.


“It’s a plan.”


They moved around to the front of the shoe where it was lowest. They climbed on and began moving up to the top so that the large woman could feel them hitting her. They reached the tongue of the shoe and started banging against her skin. They kept on banging, when suddenly the foot was lifted up into the air.


“Wait, wait, stop for a minute,” Marie-Jean called across the table to Matthew. “My ankle is really itchy, one sec.” Marie-Jean lifted her foot and reached down to scratch her ankle, right where Tyler and Sara were.


Tyler and Sara were thrown completely off balance as they rose slightly into the air. The foot angled slightly up, and they were leaning against Marie-Jean’s skin, hoping not to fall in the commotion. Then a giant hand appeared from above, reaching toward them.


Tyler cheered at Sara. They had been noticed! The hand came right at them, but instead of grabbing them, it just scratched at the skin where they had been pounding. Tyler then despaired. They hadn’t been noticed. All their work amounted to creating nothing but a small itch for this person. 


After scratching her ankle, Marie-Jean felt much better now that the itch was gone. She then grabbed the edge of her shoe, adjusting it slightly before looking back at her fiancé. She grinned as she gloated, “You better step it up, mister. I’m winning! Guess you’ll be doing dishes for a week.”


What was a slight adjustment of a shoe for Marie-Jean was much more than that for Sara and Tyler. She had pulled the edge of the shoe out from underneath them, so the shrunken couple lost their footing and, with some small yelps, fell right inside of the shoe.


They both fell along the inside of the shoe before their bodies settled underneath the arch of Marie-Jean’s foot. They both crinkled their noses and shuddered at the smell that assaulted them. The bottom of the sock they were underneath was slightly damp with sweat, and the stench of foot sweat invaded their nostrils.


More alarming than the odor, though, was when pressure from above threatened to crush their bodies. Marie-Jean, simply by placing her foot back on the ground and standing, caused Sara and Tyler to feel as though their bones were about to crack. They groaned in pain from the pressure building up all around them. Just as they felt they couldn’t take any more, the pressure was lifted, and they both released a large sigh of relief, hoping that they didn’t ever have to endure something like that again.


The respite was short lived, however, before their world shook extremely violently. The two were thrown into each other, then into the side of the shoe, then into the other side of the shoe, and back again. While shaking side to side so violently, the shoe tilted forward, and gravity brought them to the front of the shoe when the shaking suddenly stopped. They were now underneath Marie-Jean’s toes as the foot once again settled on the ground.


“One more moment,” Marie-Jean had called out to Matthew. “I think there’s something in my shoe.” She shook her foot around, trying to remove the annoyance underneath the bottom of her foot. After shaking for a moment, she was satisfied she could no longer feel the distraction, then got back to playing the game.


Underneath her unaware toes, Sara and Tyler were grateful that the pressure was greatly reduced. Still uncomfortable, but much more bearable than underneath the arch of her foot. Though the stench of feet never left. It was all encompassing.


“Well now what?” Sara was able to ask her husband.


“Honestly, I don’t know,” he responded somberly. He had been trying to keep going, but their circumstances were starting to wear him down. “We do seem to actually be too small to be noticeable. I mean we are literally underneath a foot right now.”


Right as he said it, the toes above them scrunched around the couple, as if grabbing at them. Then the toes retracted. It was surreal seeing another person’s body this way. They realized that whoever’s shoe they were stuck in didn’t even realize what was going on. They were complete and utter nothings to the outside world. 


“I don’t know if I can take anymore of this,” Sara sobbed. In one evening, she had been shrunk to the size of a bug, thrown into a dirty clothes hamper, watched her husband die and come back to life, and was now stuck in someone’s shoe. “Why did this happen to us?”


Unable to come up with a response, Tyer just reached his hand out to hold his wife’s. They stayed like that for a while, unable to do anything else. They were subject to the whims of fate. And just then, fate decided to uproot their entire existence from the short moment of stability they had found underneath some toes.


“Suck it, loser!” Marie-Jean gloated to her husband-to-be as she jumped up and down a few times. “You’re doing dishes for a week.” 


“Yeah yeah yeah, whatever,” Matthew accepted the taunts. “But to make up for doing the dishes, I’m going to be doing you right now.” Marie-Jean blushed at the realization of what was just said. Her tall husband walked across the table towards his goal. Marie-Jean waited for him to come over. She loved when he took control. As he approached her, she once again appreciated the height difference between him and her. He was a full 6 feet 3 inches tall, while she stood at 5 feet 2 inches. She was so happy to have found someone who could make her feel so small and dominated at times.


Matthew reached his wife and picked her up, then lifted her over his shoulders into a fireman's carry. He also liked having a big height difference. He liked to be large and in charge. Marie-Jean giggled with glee as she was carried down the stairs towards the room they were staying in, feeling herself getting turned on.


While one large couple was enjoying themselves, another small couple was in complete disarray. They were thrown all the way around until they ended up at the side of the shoe, but they noticed that the person was no longer standing. 


“What could be going on now,” Tyler wondered aloud. Then their world started bouncing up and down rapidly before slowing down once again. Then a sudden feeling of weightlessness came over Sara and Tyler, before they were jolted to a stop at the bottom of the shoe. Their world tumbled around, but this time, space was opening up inside of the shoe. The shoe was coming off! 


Come off it did. And very quickly at that. Once the show had been taken off the foot it belonged to, it was thrown carelessly to the side. This caused Sara to be launched out of the shoe, while Tyler was forced deeper into the shoe. Sara fell directly out of the shoe and landed on a large soft surface. She was glad to not be hurt from the fall, but was dizzy from the sudden whiplash.


The shoe landed with a thud on the ground, and Tyler hit his head against the front of the shoe and promptly blacked out.


Sara, on the other hand, was looking up and realized what was happening around her. She saw above her a tall, muscled man in the action of taking off his shirt. To her side was a woman stripping her clothes off on top of a bed. A bed, Sara realized, she was also in. In horror, she tried to get up and move so as to escape the unfolding situation, but the bed itself made it almost impossible to run.


As she tried to move away from the giant people, the large man climbed onto the bed on top of the woman. This created an indent towards the middle of the bed, and Sara lost her footing and started rolling toward the large moving mass.


“Oh God, you’re so sexy,” Marie-Jean said to Matthew as he was stripping off his clothes. She had managed to get naked first and was admiring him as he too got rid of any garments on his body. She especially appreciated looking between his legs, watching his once soft member start to grow. She was getting wet along with his arousal.


Matthew climbed on top of Marie-Jean and started lustfully kissing his future wife on the mouth. He then picked her up off the edge of the bed and threw her further back, making more room for both of them on the bed. 


Sara had rolled and just bumped up against the woman’s leg when Marie-Jean was picked up and tossed. When she landed back on the bed, Sara was thrown upward by the impact, flying what to her felt like 30 feet in the air. When she landed, she found herself no longer on the bed. She looked forward and saw that she had landed on the woman’s stomach. She looked behind her and saw a drop off where the woman’s legs met and knew she didn’t want to go in that direction at all. Ahead of her were two small breasts, and then the woman’s face.


She decided to run up towards the woman’s head, praying in her heart that she could be discovered soon. She was so focused on her destination that she didn’t look where she was going. As she ran forward, she tried to take a step only to find that her foot didn’t have anything below it. She had tried to run straight across a giant belly button. She fell in. Sara was about waist deep in someone’s belly button. This was a low in her life that wouldn’t have seemed possible enough to cross her mind just a day ago.


Sara couldn’t dwell on it for long, she crawled out of the belly button and continued her mad dash forward. As she ran forward, a large shadow descended above her. The man was leaning over the woman. He continued getting closer and closer. To Sara, it felt like the sky was falling on top of her. But she couldn’t stop now. She kept on running, making it to the valley between the breasts of another woman. She quickly noted that she wouldn’t have considered this woman to be very endowed at all, but at her current size, the nipples that topped the hills on either side of her were more than enough. She pressed forward, when, suddenly, she was knocked over. A large hand had brushed right past her, and she was clipped by the tip of a finger, causing her to fall over.


“I love you so much,” Matthew was saying to Marie-Jean. He continued making out with her. He brought his hands down to wander across her body. He used one hand to start toying with her chest. He started drawing circles around the edges of the sensitive body part, trying to elicit a response from his lover. 


He then brought his hand down to his cock, and lining it up, thrust it into his petite woman. She gasped in pleasure as he started working his way in and out of her. The two were very completely in the moment, completely oblivious to the tiny visitor caught in the throes of passion.


Sara cursed the hand that had knocked her over. She had gotten the wind knocked out of her, and was unable to continue for a moment. That’s when the body she was on started moving back and forth very quickly. She looked back and saw that the large man was now thrusting inside of the woman, causing her to shake from the impact every time. It made the surface she was on too unstable to move on. She lied down, hoping to wait it out and get their attention after.


Soon, she noticed a break in the movement and decided it was over and she stood up to begin her trek once again. Then, everything completely flipped over and she began to fall through the air. She looked up and realized that the woman was now in front of her, the man underneath where she was falling to.


Matthew had realized that he was about to come, and, wanting to extend the pleasurable experience, decided to change positions. He grabbed his lover and deftly flipped her over so that now he was underneath and she was riding him. Marie-Jean continued to grind on her man.


Sara made impact on the man right in his pubic forest. She noticed that he didn’t keep himself quite as groomed as she would have liked her men to. But she didn’t have long to think at the moment. There was too much movement in the area. The woman above was grinding back and forth, making it impossible for Sara to stand. The area was too slick with sweat and juices for her to control what was going on. All she could do was hold onto some pubic hairs for stability and wait for this to end.


Luckily, it didn’t last much longer. She felt the body below her spasm and then relax. The woman slipped off the large cock, pussy dripping. Sara was now confronted with a calm after such a ride. A sickening calm, with a giant penis that she didn’t want to see directly in front of her. The body she was on turned sideways, and the woman’s ass came into view before making contact with where Sara was.


Sara found herself sandwiched between the two bodies, unable to move. She wiggled as much as she could, trying to see if they would notice the tiny passenger they had just brought along for a wild ride. She wondered with grim humor if this was either of the giant’s first threesome. It was for Sara. After growing tired from the whole experience and accepting that she could no longer get their attention from this position, Sara waited, tangled in the pubic hair of the giant couple.


The woman began to stir. As she separated the physical contact, Sara found herself grabbing onto anything to keep from falling. The only thing to grab onto, though, was the hair around her. She didn’t know whose hair she was gripping, until she was lifted into the air as the woman stood up from the bed. Now she had a massive drop below her, with legs swinging to either side as she dangled beneath a giant cunt. She did her best to not fall. Luckily, the woman wasn’t going far. 


Sara saw what room she had entered, it was the bathroom. She screamed, knowing that the woman was aiming for the toilet. That was the last place Sara wanted to be. She noticed there was a soft looking floor mat and decided that falling onto that was better than falling into a toilet. She let herself drop, hoping that Tyler was right and they could survive longer falls at this size.


Tyler! She had forgotten all about him in the mess of everything going on. Where was he? She hit the floor mat, interrupting her thoughts. Her recent adventure had sapped her of all energy. Unable to think or move anymore, she passed out from exhaustion. 


After using the toilet, Marie-Jean stepped back into bed with her fiancé, snuggling up against his warm body.

Chapter End Notes:

I've never been one for feet, though a lot of people on this site seem to enjoy it. I tried to work something in, because I really like the aspect of small people being completely dominated by perfectly normal activities. Having people get stuck in a shoe fits that idea pretty nicely.

Tyler and Sara didn't get to stay together for too long. How will they find each other now?