- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Giant male stuff in this chapter, just warning if that's not your cup of tea

Oliver didn’t much like spending time with his family. They were obnoxious. Always trying to go out to do stuff, or play board games together, or have a family meal. He just wanted to be left alone. Why was that too much to ask? 


When he was forced to go on this vacation, he told his parents that he was going to just stay in his room and play video games or something. He would have preferred to do that at home, but that apparently wasn’t going to be an option. When they arrived, he set up his Nintendo Switch with the tv in the main room, and brought his Steam Deck to his assigned room and disappeared from his family’s sight.


He stayed in his room all the first night, not even coming out to eat dinner. He just wasn’t hungry, and didn’t feel like talking to anyone. Especially not his annoying older brother. He played games until far after the sun had set, eventually falling asleep when his eyes could no longer stay open to absorb the light emanating from the screen.


He woke up the next morning with a strong need to pee. He got out of bed and opened the door to the bathroom. As he entered, he realized that this was also going to be a number 2. He normally liked to play a quick game on his phone while sitting on the toilet, but he had left it in the bedroom, expecting not to sit down for this. 


So he sat, trying to get all the excrement out of his body as fast as possible so he could get back to his game. While sitting with nothing to distract him, his eyes wandered around the unfamiliar bathroom. The towels were a boring gray, and the walls had no personality to them. He looked at the floor, hoping for some tile patterns he could follow with his eyes. Anything to distract himself. As he looked around, he noticed a small figurine lying on the floor mat in front of the shower. It appeared to be a doll of a woman. He reached down to grab it.


He picked it up, examining it. It was strangely limp for a doll. He had expected it to be plastic. It didn’t hold its form, but rather flopped around a bit in his hand, with seemingly little structure. And it felt weird. Almost as if it were made of actual skin. Oliver started to examine the strange figure more closely.


It was oddly detailed. He spread apart the legs and noticed that the anatomy of the female was very delicately correct. He had never seen a vagina in person, but it looked just like the videos he used when jacking off, albeit very small. A flipped it around and looked at its butt for a little, and ran his fingers over the breasts absentmindedly. They were very squishy.


All this looking at a naked woman was getting him slightly turned on. He felt weird for getting a rise out of looking at a miniature doll. But the feelings of horniness were stronger than the feelings of awkwardness. He decided that while he was on the toilet, he might as well crank one out. No one would find out anyway.


He moved the doll to his left hand, running his fingers all over the small figurine. He took his swelling dick in his right hand and began to move his hand up and down along its length. He wished he had his phone for a moment to watch something, but realized he could just look at the extremely realistic doll in his hand.


He moved the fingers of his left hand all over the small figure, flipping it around and feeling it all around. His right hand kept on stroking as he got closer and closer to climax. He eventually came, squirting into the toilet. He grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned up, then got up and flushed the toilet. He placed the doll on the counter while he washed his hands. He was about to leave the doll there, but decided he wanted to keep it. Obviously whoever left it didn’t want it anymore. He decided to wash it off as well, considering it had been on the floor. He put it under the running water to start cleaning it off.


Sara woke up to the feeling of being caught under a waterfall. She couldn’t open her mouth without liquid being forced down her throat. Immediately she began to panic and thrash around. She had no idea what was going on, but knew she had to get out of where she was. Right after she started moving, she immediately felt the ground beneath her disappear.


She fell and hit some very hard, sloped ground. She cried out in pain as she landed on her shoulder, then slid along a slippery surface down the slope. She saw she was coming back towards the waterfall she had woken up to. Underneath the waterfall was a large hole, and she was coming right towards it!


She tried clawing at the ground, but there was nothing to grab on to. She screamed as she slid down towards the hole. Suddenly, a large object appeared directly in front of her and stopped her descent. She breathed a sigh of relief. She looked at what had just saved her. It was a giant hand. This meant she had been discovered! She let out a shout of joy.


Oliver was startled when he felt the doll squirm in his hand underneath the faucet. He yanked his hand back in shock at the movement, accidentally dropping it into the sink below. He marveled at how something like that could actually be alive. There weren’t people that small! He looked back at it, seeing that it was sliding down the sink. There was no drain cover, it was going to fall into the pipes. He quickly put his hand in front, stopping it from going any further. After, he heard a small squeak. It was the figure! It could make noise too!


He picked it up then brought it closer to inspect it. It was moving around in his hand, making noises over and over again. He brought it up to his ear, and he realized it was speaking to him. It knew English! This was amazing! He had never seen anything like it.


Sara found herself in the palm of what appeared to be a young man. She started waving her hands and shouting. “YOU FOUND ME! YOU REALLY FOUND ME! HELP, WE NEED TO FIND MY HUSBAND! HE’S SMALL LIKE ME, I LOST HIM LAST NIGHT.” She kept yelling, but it seemed like the giant couldn’t understand her. Eventually he brought her up to his ear. She yelled the same things.


“You can talk!” he exclaimed to her.


“OF COURSE I CAN! I’M A PERSON!”


“How did you get so small?”


“I DON’T KNOW! BUT WE NEED TO FIND MY HUSBAND! I LOST TRACK OF HIM LAST NIGHT. “


There was a knock on the bathroom door. “Let me in, I have to pee!” Matthew blurted. Oliver closed his fist around the tiny woman, then unlocked the door for his older brother. He then left the bathroom back to his own room.


Sara felt the hand close in around her. She hated that feeling of helplessness that had been abundant since she was small, but for some reason this felt different. Like the hand around her only served its own interests. She had the strangest feeling that she had been found by the wrong person.


The hand opened again and they were no longer in the bathroom, but in one of the rooms at the lake house. 


“What’s your name?” Oliver asked.


“Sara, what’s yours?”


“Oliver.”


Oliver then just looked at her in silence, inspecting. This was a very curious experience for him. It was a humbling experience for Sara. The large face just looked down at her. She couldn’t gauge any emotion from the giant. 


“Do you like me?” He finally asked her.


Sara was completely taken aback. This was the last thing she had expected. She didn’t know how to respond. She didn’t want to say yes, but she was worried that saying no might make him angry. She thought for a moment, then responded. “YES.”


He smiled at that. “I like you too. And everywhere on the internet says girls like big dicks. I already know mine is bigger than most. But no girl has ever gotten to experience it because they never like me. But you like me, so I’ll give you what you want. And to you, this should be the biggest you’ve ever seen in your life! You must feel really lucky right now.”


Sara’s mouth dropped in horror at what she had just heard. She had given the wrong answer. This was not anything close to what she wanted.  She wanted to run, but there was nowhere to go. She was literally in the palm of the guy’s hand. She wanted to cry, but no tears came.


The hand started to move away from the face. She looked behind to where it was moving, but she already knew. She saw the giant’s other hand reach down and pull his shorts and underwear away from his waist, creating an entrance to a cave she never wanted to enter. She saw in the darkness the silhouette of the large cock. He was telling the truth about it being larger than most.


Her transport reached its destination and unceremoniously dropped her on top of the massive prick. She noticed the smell of balls permeating the air all around her, magnified by the fact that she was so small. She gagged. Sara looked back at the hand retreating after dropping her off, then the elastic of the underwear snapping shut, sealing her in.


Oliver placed her on his penis, enjoying her moving around in his sensitive area. He was glad he was able to find someone who liked him, and glad he was able to give her something she would like. He then booted up his game. It was even more enjoyable now that he had someone with him, keeping him in a constant state of semi-arousal.


Sara was anything but happy about what had just transpired. She was now stuck in the pants of some kid and his giant dick. She couldn’t decide what was the bigger dick: the thing in front of her, or the person who put her here. Disgusted, she noted that it started to engorge slightly with her next to it. With nothing else to do, she just sat and tried to move as little as possible, not wanting to disturb the thing.


After a while of playing his game, Oliver wanted to play another one. He had almost forgotten about the tiny woman in his pants. She hadn’t moved for a while. But when he stood up to move to the couch outside of his room, he felt her fall off his skin onto his boxers. He walked the short distance to the couch, then sat down and got comfortable, putting his headphones in and playing his other game.


The short walk for Oliver was something entirely different for his passenger. Sara fell onto the base of his underwear, which was almost like a hammock to her. As he got up and moved, she was rocked back and forth by the motion of his legs. He then sat down again. The motion of him sitting down was extremely unfortunate for Sara. She found herself falling backwards a short distance, and landing on some softer, more wrinkly skin. She shuddered realizing she had fallen on his ballsack.


He then did something to make the situation even worse. He had an itch, and went to scratch his balls. After relieving himself of the itch, he adjusted his crotch slightly. This adjustment caused his flaccid member to fall right on top of Sara, trapping her between the shaft and balls. She groaned in frustration. She tried pushing the dong off of her, but it was too big for her to move.


The movement did have another unfortunate side effect. She felt blood start flowing through his cock, and realized that he was getting a boner from her movements. This only increased the amount of weight on top of her, further exacerbating the situation. She truly was stuck under a dick on some nuts. She much preferred the events of last night to being stuck here.


His family having gone out to do some hike or something, Oliver played his game in peace for the rest of the day, enjoying having the company in his pants. He noticed the movement in his crotch and smiled. She was playing with him finally. It felt really good to finally have someone besides himself pleasure him. Throughout the day, he slowly got harder and harder. After a while of having a full on erection, he realized he was going to have to help her out, considering he was so big compared to her. He confirmed his family was still gone, then pulled his pants down to get to work.


Sara gasped for fresh air when she was suddenly exposed to light again. She was still stuck, but at least he was going to let her out or something soon. She had just accepted her fate for the time being.


Oliver smiled down at the woman who had been happily playing with him all day long. He then grabbed her and placed her at the base of his shaft and began stroking. It felt so good, and after a full day of being teased, it didn’t take long for him to get close to finishing. He had seen that girls liked getting squirted on in porn, so he was going to do Sara a favor and finish right on her. He picked her up just before he finished, then held her right in front of the tip.


Sara was in hell. She was sitting at the base of a giant cock, while the owner was masturbating. She felt disgusted to be a part of this. If only she knew how much worse it was about to get. She was suddenly picked up, and held directly in front of the tip of the dick. She started screaming when she realized what was about to happen.


Oliver blew his load all over her, covering Sara in his cum. He gasped, surprised out how much more he enjoyed this than before. He then realized he had to get cleaned up before his family got back. He went and grabbed some tissues to wipe his hand and  the girl down. Then he brought her to the sink and rinsed her off.


After cleaning up, he went back to the couch to play his game. This time, he let Sara sit on his shoulder instead of in his underwear. Sara was extremely glad to not be in that place anymore. 


The rest of his family suddenly walked in the door, back from their day out. This startled Oliver, who jumped slightly at the abrupt entrance of his family. Sara fell off his shoulder and landed between the couch cushions. Oliver noticed this and began looking for her, but before he could find her, Mitchell walked up to him.


“Watcha looking for?” he asked.


“Oh, oh, uh, nothing,” Oliver squeaked out. He couldn’t bring himself to share what he had found. Sara was his, not anyone else’s.


“Alright, well I just wanted to make sure there was nothing that’s gonna mess up my rest tonight. I’m pooped.”


Mitchell plopped down on the couch next to Oliver. Oliver’s dislike of people set in, and he decided to get up and leave, momentarily forgetting about his shrunken prize stuck in the couch.