- Text Size +

It was a pretty calm evening in the middle of the fifth Holy Grail war. Shirou and Sakura had just finished preparing dinner for all of their guests, most of which were waiting at the table in front of them. Saber and Fujimura were sitting next to the door, meanwhile Archer was at the opposite side of the table, waiting for his Master to arrive. She had told everyone she would be a bit late but she wouldn't miss dinner. It was a matter of minutes before she arrived, so Shirou started handing everyone their food. However, just as he was about to put Rin's plate down on the table, there was a bright flash and Caster appeared in front of the house's entrance. While Shirou and Fujimura were too slow to react, Saber and Archer quickly got up and got in a fighting stance, and Sakura rushed next to Shirou to protect him, but before anyone could do anything, Caster made them all lose consciousness and disappeared. 




When Shirou woke up, he immediately noticed something was strange. He seemed to be stuck in a mountain of soft, white things about his size, and was surrounded by what appeared to be transparent walls. Behind those, he could see the entire room but something was off. It's like... Everything was bigger ?

Then he realised the situation he was in, along with everyone else. He remembered Caster briefly appearing and attacking everyone, and he had just now understood what she had done. Everyone in the room had shrunk down, leaving them completely vulnerable ! And to make things even more dangerous, he, along with Sakura and Archer, had fallen right into Rin's bowl of rice ! Saber, who was on the ground next to Rin's seat, reacted quickly and started heading in their direction, even though at her size her speed was painfully slow. Taiga on the other hand, didn't realize what was happening and stayed put next to the door, trying to understand what had happened to her and find the others. Shirou collected himself and tried to get out of the rice, but it proved very difficult as more and more of it just kept falling on him and burying him, hindering his movements. In much the same way, Sakura and Archer were having trouble moving, though Archer could somewhat get close to Shirou. Everyone tried to get to a safe position, but their blood froze when they heard the terrifying sound of the house's door opening. This could only mean one thing, and it was really bad for them.



"I'm home ! Jeez, I'm starving !" Everyone was terrorized by Rin's voice, followed by her silhouette appearing behind at the room's entrance, while still removing her second shoe. 



This was very bad news for the three shrunken magi in the bowl of rice, who started to panic, still not being able to get anywhere because of both the rice making every movement difficult, and the slippery walls of the bowl which rendered getting out almost impossible. However, Rin's appearance was even worse news for the shrunken Taiga on the ground, who was now a few steps away from where Rin was. And unfortunately for her, she was standing right between Rin and her seat, causing the now giant girl to start walking towards her.



"Is everyone gone ? Oh well, I guess they're gonna come back. I'm too hungry right now, might as well dig in." She said, heading for the table and making her three future meals shiver in fear and panic. However, Shirou was much more concerned about his paralysed teacher. She was now at Tohsaka's feet, and it looked like the next step would land right on top of her. Considering the sheer difference in size, it was safe to say this would result in her getting crushed like a mere bug under Rin's sole. Shirou was completely powerless and could only watch as she simply raised her foot and brought it right over the terrified woman's head. A completely natural action the giantess didn't even think about would completely annihilate her existence, without her ever noticing nor leaving any trace ! In a panic, he tried to get the girl's attention, to no avail.


"T-Tohsaka ! Don't step there,you're gonna crush miss Fujimura !"


His pleas fell on deaf ears though, and Tohsaka didn't stop even for a second. He could do nothing but watch in horror as Rin's foot came down on his teacher, her body falling to the ground and bending while the sole of the enormous foot kept going down on her, leaving less and less room for her. Eventually it touched the ground and Shirou looked at Fujimura's small form disappearing behind Rin's toes, before hearing a faint, wet noise, followed up by Tohsaka lifting her foot again. Confirming his fears, she had left a minuscule, almost unnoticeable red stain on the floor, which Shirou instantly recognised as the pool of the woman's bloody remains. His emotions exploded in a mix of grief and fear, and he started to panic when he saw Tohsaka sit down and pick up the bowl he was trapped in, along with Sakura and Archer.






From Taiga's point of view, things were simply surreal. In a matter of seconds, she had shrunken to the size of an insect and was about to be stepped on like one. Mortified, she watched as the shadow of Rin's colossal socked foot enveloped her, before it started coming down on her. She didn't even try to run, there was no point. She fell on her knees when the mass of flesh and fabric hit her head and kept going down mercilessly. Time seemed to run in slow motion for her, only making it worse. She tried to shield her body from the unstoppable force, sinking her arms into the socked foot and pushing it away with all her might, but she was ultimately powerless. Her arms and legs broke under the pressure, and soon enough Tohsaka's sole had completely enveloped her, it was now her entire world she was trapped under. It smothered her so hard against the ground she couldn't breathe, she felt surreal levels of pain like her entire body was about to pop. And it didn't help that Rin's foot was quite sweaty, resulting in even the smell being unbearable. As Fujimura felt more and more of her bones break and the pain in her chest and head got more intense with each millisecond, he weight kept getting heavier and heavier on her, until it reached a breaking point...


*SPLLLT*



Taiga's body just couldn't resist, and just like any bug Rin would crush under her feet, she exploded under the pressure, her blood only forming a small, unnoticeable red stain on the giantess' black sock. Rin hadn't even noticed the life she had just destroyed, instead focusing on sitting down at the table and eating her dinner.




This was bad news for Saber, who despite her best efforts was still around the middle of Rin's seat, and she could do nothing but look up to see Rin's butt coming down on her at a phenomenal speed. In an instant, it fell right on top of her, Rin's full weight pressing down on her. Fortunately, she didn't seem to get crushed by the impact, as most of her wasn't right under one of Rin's butt cheeks but rather between them. Her legs however were completely crushed flat, and continuously healed by Avalon, resulting in a far worse torture, Saber having to experience her legs being repeatedly crushed under the young Master's weight. The servant's struggles, both because of the pain and to try to get out of her situation, were completely wasted and only pleasured Rin, who was starting to dig in. Though she didn't know what caused her intense pleasure, she enjoyed it a lot and ate her rice somewhat slower as a result.



For Shirou, Rin and Archer, the situation wasn't much better, especially since Rin had started bringing some rice to her mouth. Her chopsticks were menacingly towering over their heads, and could come and snatch them up at any moment. All three of them watched how she slowly brought relative mountains of rice to her mouth, before swallowing and picking up more. They couldn't help but think about what would happen to them if they were snatched up like that before getting noticed. The very thought of being eaten and either chewed or swallowed alive was too gruesome for them to imagine, and spurred more panic in them as they desperately tried to get to safety while getting the giant predator to notice them. However their efforts were simply not enough at their size, and Sakura ended up being stuck in a ball of rice, which was picked up by the terrifying chopsticks. Shirou was mortified and saw the saliva coated chopsticks rise in the air, carrying the screaming Sakura with them.


"NO NO SAKURA !!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, reaching out to her as she got farther and farther away, and Rin's mouth opened, slowly letting her sister in. Shirou felt completely useless, seeing the screaming and sobbing girl reaching out to the outside world, before disappearing behind the giant lips that had just sealed her inside. He was completely desperate when he saw Rin's chopsticks coming out of her mouth completely clean, with only a string of saliva remaining on one of them. In his lowest moments, he saw the command seal on his hand and tried to use it, desperate for anything to save Sakura.


"Saber ! I order you, please do something, anything that could stop Rin from eating us !" He screamed, starting to sob while focusing his mana. However, the only result was his command seal disappearing a few seconds after, and Rin moaned heavily. When dared look up, he saw a huge bulge traveling down Rin's throat, and for a second he saw Sakura's struggles to slow her descent.



"SAKURAAAAA !!!!" He screamed in horror. But it was too late, Sakura was doomed to be digested in her older sister's stomach acids, just like the rest of her meal.






Saber had been stuck under Rin's massive ass for a few minutes now, and the repeated pain of losing her legs over and over was starting to affect her mental state. Suddenly, her sword appeared in her hands and she heard Shirou's command seal. It started to glow and channel massive amounts of energy and she seemed to understand the situation. Even if she didn't want to hurt Rin, she had no choice to save her master and follow his order.


"I'm sorry Rin..." She started before her sword contained colossal amounts of mana ready to be released.


"EXCALIBUR !!!!!!" She screamed with all of her might, a giant beam of light emerging from the sword. Unfortunately, even that was still insignificant at her size, and it did nothing but pleasure the giantess even further. The sudden burst of pleasure Tohsaka felt made her instinctively swallow her food before she even had a chance to eat it, and reposition herself on her seat after nearly falling over. This marked the end for Saber, who saw the butt cheeks moving in a way that her entire body was now right under the one that used to crush her legs, seeing huge mess of bloody remains on it. As suddenly as the first time, the entire weight of Rin's massive ass fell down on her, except this time she wasn't as lucky in her position. All of Saber's body started to break and distort when the mass of flesh came down harder and harder.


"Shirou, I... failed... I'm-"


*CRRRRRRPT*



"Jeez what was that about ? Well at least no one was here to see me like this, and it did feel really good..." Rin's menacing voice resounded.









After nearly 10 seconds of desperately clawing at Rin's oesophagus and trying to climb it back, Sakura couldn't stop her descent as the tight muscles and torrents of rice of saliva conspired against her. She fell on her face in Rin's stomach, which was free of acids... For now. Her body bounced off to the side of the small chamber, and she ended up with her back resting on a stomach wall. She was shocked at what she witnessed. She was in a desolate landscape, with thick and unstable flesh walls around her. Everything was humid, the air was foul and hard to breathe, and there were chunks of rice littered around her, about to share her fate. Rin's belly kept filling up with more and more chewed-up rice, forming piles of it at different places in there. And most terrifyingly, the whole place regularly rumbled, throwing and mixing everything in it together with the force of an earthquake and the most frightening sound Sakura had ever heard in her life.



*GWWWWRLLLL*



*CHURRRRNNNN*


Sakura experienced a strong emotion for the first time since she had been a child, and that was pure, uncontrollable fear. She didn't want to die in here ! And being digested by her sister of all people felt even more humiliating. She tried pounding at the walls, climbing up to the entrance, but nothing worked and she always ended up in the middle of the wasteland, filled with more and more rice.  After a few minutes, an even louder noise was heard and acids started filling the Magus' stomach, coming from the center, leaking from the walls and falling from the roof. Sakura tried to get to safe places away from the center but was soon left with nowhere to go, the acid level still rising. 


"NO NO RIN PLEASE DON'T DO THIS I'M GONNA DIE IN THERE !!! STOP I'M BEGGING YOU, LET ME OUT !!" She cried, punching the stomach walls as hard as her insignificant body could, as the acids stabilised up to her waist and tingling her skin more and more until it started burning. But of course, her pleas fell on deaf ears and there was nothing she could do. Some of the chunks of rice collapsed, and she could see some of the non-chewed bits Rin had swallowed with her, drift next to her and disappear as they were dissolved.


"I don't want to die, I don't want to die..." She repeated to herself, feeling her legs hurting more and more. After a few minutes she simply couldn't stand anymore, and fell face first into the acids. More and more rice kept coming from above, burying her underneath and accelerating the rate at which she got dissolved. When she managed to get her head outside of the acids, she was only able to cough up a mixture of blood and acid as more and more of it had gotten inside of her and started melting her from the inside. She had trouble breathing, every movement was horribly painful and she kept coughing her own blood into her hand which was also dissolving, with her skin having mostly melted away. And the worst part was that it would still take a long time before she was fully digested, meaning she would still have to suffer through this hell for a while. 


"Is this... what my food goes through everyday...?"


Completely broken and defeated, she let herself be buried by the mountains of rice falling on top of her, hoping she could pass out from the lack of oxygen. In the end, she was just reduced to a bit of additional food for her sister...








Outside, Shirou and Archer were still struggling to get out of the bowl. However, their efforts were wasted too, and both of them ended up being scooped up at the same time. Scared more than he had ever been, Shirou looked in front of him to see Tohsaka's parting lips and her mouth, ready to accept him as she stuck out her tongue a little while bringing her chopsticks in. They were both dropped on top of said tongue, and couldn't even try to keep their balance as it throwed them around. Shirou landed on his back on his friend's tongue, and watched as the huge teeth all around him were crushing the food between them into a pulp. The morbid spectacle was very imposing, and the stunned teenager could only hope he wouldn't be unlucky enough to share the same fate. He tried to get up once, taking his balance on the girl's tongue, but ended up slipping and falling again. He was more and more careful the second time and managed to stand up and more or less stabilise himself on the huge, soft muscle. He looked back out of morbid curiosity and was faced with the most terrifying sight of his life, the huge throat ready to swallow him. Out of pure fear, he turned back and ran towards Rin's closed lips, hoping he could maybe jump off when she somehow opened them and avoid the grim destiny of being swallowed alive. He almost made it and was ready to try and slip out of his deathtrap, until a sudden force pulled him backwards. Everything happened in an instant but he could see Archer standing behind him, and mercilessly throwing him towards the awaiting throat. He miraculously managed to get a grip on his friend's tongue, although the saliva made it nigh impossible for him not to slip, and he ended up sliding slowly towards his doom, despite his best efforts.


"ARCHER ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING !? HELP ME, I'M FALLING !!" He screamed


"You don't have to understand..." Archer replied, walking towards him while keeping his balance to the best of his abilities. "At least this way I can make sure I get rid of you." He said, before kicking Shirou's hand. Shirou helplessly slid down and fell into the abyss below, as muscles suddenly contracted around him and pulled him down. Desperately trying to stop his descent, he looked at Archer, who was now trying to avoid losing his balance.


"ARCHER WHY ? WH- NO NO NO TOHSAKA DON'T S-"



*GULLP*



Satisfied, Archer now started to take his spiritual form, which would allow him to get out safely. However, he realised too late that he wasn't able to. Horrified, he lost his balance on his Master's tongue, and he was completely at her mercy. After sloshing him around a few times, completely coating him in her saliva and making it impossible to do anything without slipping, the enormous tongue threw him to the side, like a maddened sea creature. Archer could only see Rin's molars getting closer and closer from both sides before the inevitable happened.


"Wait wait WAIT RIN !!!"



*CRUNCH*



The huge pearly masses collided together with unimaginable force, and Archer's body was no match. In an instant, he was completely reduced to a bloody pulp, his remains exploding everywhere in Rin's mouth. After chewing a bit more on the mess of rice and bloody limbs, Rin simply swallowed her mouthful and opened her mouth to receive the next one.






*SPLASH*



Shirou landed in the pit of Tohsaka's stomach , falling in an acidic swamp where bits of half digested rice were floating around. As he painfully tried to stand up, acids infiltrated his mouth and nose, burning him from the inside as well as the outside. The pain was unbearable to Shirou, his body burning up to his upper torso, and even his head and shoulders were tingling heavily due to being coated in acid. After a few seconds of despair, Shirou was hit on the head as the rest of the mouthful fell where he was, and he discovered Archer's pulpy remains, to his utter horror. His will to live dying out, Shirou still carried himself on top of a chunk of digesting food, hoping that he could delay his acidic death. However after about a minute, most of his platform had dissolved and it finally collapsed, causing him to splash back into the pool of stomach acids. With trouble standing back up, he was hit in the back by something drifting on him. And looking back, his eyes widened and he grew even more desperate when he saw it seemed to be a decomposing body. He knew it could only be Sakura and he tried to get her out and save her, holding her head and shoulders above the acid level. 


"SAKURA !! SAKURA CAN YOU HEAR ME !?" He screamed in a faint hope. What he was about to witness though, was worse than her simply being dead. Her head moved slightly, almost unnoticeably, before her lips barely managed to whisper a call for help.


"Sen- *COUGH* Senpai... it... hurts... so much..." She painfully muttered. She couldn't even hear her own voice over the omnipresent growling. Shirou was absolutely horrified to see Sakura in such a state, and even more so when a stomach contraction shook the tiny pair and Sakura's body started to dissolve. One of her legs- or rather, what remained of it, separated itself from her body, much to Shirou's panic. Soon after, finally breathed her last painful breath, freeing her from the hell she had been trapped into. 


Traumatised, Shirou didn't let go of Sakura's body, clinging to it like it held more value than his own life, until it dissolved in his arms. Completely lost, he reached out in front of him, almost like he was trying to find Sakura in the death chamber he would spend the rest of his life inside. He saw his skin starting to burn off of his arms and his legs dissolving, and he could even see his bone sticking out of what remained of his right leg. After about a minute of aimlessly and desperately wandering around, Shirou's legs collapsed and he fell on his back into the acidic pool, and he could do nothing but suffer and scream as he was boiled alive for the rest of his life. The last bits of chewed-up rice fell on his head, burying him while he burned to death just like in Fuyuki 10 years ago. The stomach contractions mixed and squeezed him with more and more of the dissolving churn, and after more agonizing minutes of digestion, Shirou's mind started to wander and he eventually lost consciousness, his body being broken down into nutrients for Rin's body.


*GRRRRWWWLLLLLL*






After finishing her meal, Rin immediately fell asleep, exhausted from her day. When she woke up, she noticed the house was still empty and the living room hadn't changed one bit, with everyone's food still being there. And more importantly, she realised her command seal had disappeared from her hand ! There was only one explanation for what had happened, an enemy servant had attacked ! And she hadn't noticed a thing, what an idiot ! And as much as she hated herself for it, Rin couldn't do anything more in the Holy Grail War, being left with no servant and no allies. She never discovered the cause of her friends' disappearance and lived to regret the events of the Fifth Holy Grail War, where she lost her chance for her family to reach the Origin, and her dearest friends. At least she would never learn that she was the cause of their gruesome death.




Chapter End Notes:

Hi ! This is a story I've been meaning to write since I started, I hope you all enjoy it ! As much as I prefer Fate Zero over Stay Night, I have to admit I really, really like Rin. And both of those are awesome anyways ! 


As always, I appreciate all feedback and tips, and you can feel free to contact me if you want to chat or commission me !