- Text Size +

In the weeks following the gym incident, Aiden felt a resurgence of his pride as Molly seemed to really back off the sadomasochism. The trio still took the time to shoot their videos, and during those periods Aiden got plenty of bonding time with Both of their spectacular, gargantuan asses. However, as soon as the camera’s stopped rolling, Molly seemed to more or less treat him as if he didn’t exist. This was a stark difference from her typical modus operandi of pulling him out of whatever stench pit he had been worshiping in the video, and relocating him to somewhere else on or under her body. 


Despite the fact that he still enjoyed every ounce of odorous punishment that Molly dealt out to him on video, he wasn’t overly concerned by the sudden cold shoulder he was receiving out of character. It simply seemed to him that she had gotten the message after their last confrontation. She crossed the line and in response Aiden did what he had to in order to set up some firm boundaries for himself. And there wasn’t anything wrong with that, he repeated internally. 


“Hey… can I come in?”


Aiden was snapped out of his contemplative stupor by the sweet sound of Carmen’s voice. He turned to find Carmen peeking her head into the room ever so slightly. Because he had grown far too small to be able to properly utilize a room of his own, Carmen had taken it upon herself to move Aiden into her bedroom. He had a small makeshift living space to hang out on top of her dresser, complete with an old smartphone set up like a personal megascreen tv. And at night they had set up a small place for him to sleep right beside the giantess’ head. So despite the fact that this was truly her bedroom and Aiden was simply a guest of circumstance, Carmen still chose to respect his privacy as much as she was able. 


“Oh. Yea, for sure. Come on in.” Aiden shouted, waving his hand to beckon the enormous woman over to his little makeshift theater. Carmen gave Aiden a warm smile as she quickly entered the room, making sure to close the door behind her, before crossing the room and gently scooping up the smaller man off of the dresser. The giantess then placed him atop one of the many pillows on her bed and laid down on her stomach so that Aiden was standing before her, just beneath her chin. 


“Hey…” She said softly, her warm breath washing over her shrunken friend. Aiden breathed deeply, appreciating the still slightly minty scent of her breath. 


“Hey yourself.”


“So, I was thinking about tonight.” Carmen said, reaching up to brush her hair out of her face. Tonight was yet another shrinking ritual, set to be filmed for their clip channel. Aiden had been thinking about it non-stop all day. Since Carmen’s gas had the effect of shrinking him, their videos prominently featured Molly’s flatulence whereas Carmen would usually use her feet and breasts to toy with Aiden. And while it would certainly be a lie for Aiden to say that he didn’t get hard from Molly’s farts, he found getting gassed out by Carmen was special. Much more… intimate. 


“I think we should reconsider shrinking you any more.” She said with a sympathetic look on her face. “I mean, I know we said it was your call to make… and it is. But, I just… I just worry that… are we going too far?” As the giantess continued to ramble, her gaze was cast upwards in an attempt to avoid seeing how disappointed Aiden must be. “I mean, Christ, we don’t even know if we can reverse this. And is four inches better than two? Does it matter? I mean, I’m sure there are some things that you still do and enjoy at this size, but how much of that goes away when you get smaller? And what if you get smaller and then I don’t see you one day and accidentally fart on you again? Do you just keep getting smaller, just shrink away into nothing? And what do we tell your family? I just-”


“CARMEN!!!” Aiden shouted as loud as he possibly could to get his miniscule voice over that of the concerned giantess. Carmen stopped in the middle of her thought and looked back down at the tiny man standing before her on an adorable frilly white pillow. “Carmen, I’m in love with you.” He said bluntly, causing Carmen’s eye to go wide with shock.


“I’m just… I’m crazy about you. And whatever you think is best. I trust you 100%.” The pair simply stared at each other for a short while, neither one wanting to break this tense silence. 


“Oh, Aiden…I…” The giantess let out a soft sigh. “I care about you so much.”


In that instant, Aiden’s heart shattered. All this time, he had been conflating his own feelings for this veritable goddess with the feelings that she had for him, forgetting the fact that she didn’t really have an interest in him before he shrunk. So why would she have one now? The small man couldn’t help but let his head hang low, the embarrassment of the moment being too much for him to keep eye contact. 


“Oh, no. It’s not that… I just…” She stammered, seeing the poor man squirm uncomfortably with nowhere to go. She felt terrible about the situation. She wasn't the kind of woman who would just lie to a man to placate his feelings, however, she did play a hand in getting Aiden into this situation. And it was understandable for him to start developing some pretty intense feelings about one of the literal only two people in his life these days, but avoiding reality wasn't going to do either of them any good. Aiden was four inches tall. Was he going to somehow be able to provide Carmen with everything she needed from a partner? And if they managed to revert him to normal size somehow, would he be any different from the harmless sex pest that she saw him as before all of this started. 


Aiden turned away from the giantess, attempting to avoid letting her see the tears beginning to form in his eyes. It’s not like he blamed her for how she felt. How could he? But nothing could stop the shame and hurt from welling up inside of him as he had nowhere to retreat from her pitying gaze.


“Aiden, I’m sorry, really I am. And it's not like you aren’t special to me. Our bond is unlike any other. I just… I don’t want to lead you on.” She said softly, raising a finger to gently stroke Aiden’s back, but pausing out of fear of upsetting the poor man. She just stared at him, desperately trying to think of what she could say to console her shrunken friend. 


“Can you put me back in my room please.” Aiden said quietly, the sound of an incoming cry was evident in his voice. 


“Of course.” The giantess lifted the toy sized man off of the bed and back onto the dresser where he could have some semblance of privacy. He continued to avoid eye contact with her as he hurried into the cardboard habitat and took a seat on his bed where the giantess could no longer see him. “I’m going to cancel tonight’s shoot. We can talk some more later. Just shoot me a text when you’d like to talk.”


The immense woman walked back towards the door, but paused before proceeding outside. “You know, I meant what I said. I care about you. A lot.” She reiterated her feelings, before leaving Aiden alone in the room with nothing but his thoughts. 


Out in the living room, Molly was lying on the couch wearing nothing but a tight fitting pair of track shorts and a very loose fitting tanktop, with a package of cookies resting on her stomach. Carmen entered the room, intending on telling Molly about the canceled shoot, but she was immediately caught off guard by the blatant sideboob that the other woman was showing off. This thought was followed immediately by a tide of shame washing over her. She had just finished breaking the heart of a sweet man who undoubtedly felt more alone than he ever has in his entire life and with a single partial glance of Molly’s tit, Carmen could think of nothing more than how much she desperately wanted to be with this woman. This woman whom she knew would never truly love her back. 


“Sup dude?” Molly asked as she casually crunched on a cookie. Carmen being as empathetic as she was, had to choke past the lump in her throat as she began to speak. 


“We’re.. Er ehm. We’re going to postpone tonight’s shoot. Or maybe outright cancel. Aiden needs some time to think over the idea of getting any smaller.” Molly looked over at her friend standing at the edge of the room. 


“Yea, sure. No worries. Everything okay?” She asked, the stress in her voice giving Molly some concern.


“Yea… I guess. It’s just that. Aiden told me he's in love with me.” 


The two women shared a long moment of silence staring at each other before Molly finally broke the silence. 


“Well, I mean, no shit sherlock.” The buxom redhead had to stifle a chortle, causing Carmen to slink her shoulders and stomp across the room. 


“It’s not funny. He’s really upset.”


Molly sighed and lowered her box of cookies onto the floor, making sure to sweep the crumbs off of her stomach and chest before extending her arms out to Carmen.


“Awww, c’mere.” She cooed, taking Carmen’s hands in her own and pulling her gently down onto the couch with her. In her state of anguish, Carmen was all too eager to accept the invitation and laid her head down on Molly’s chest. “That’s it. You’re just worried cuz you’ve got a big heart. It’s alright, Aiden’s gonna pull through, you’ll see.”


“I don’t think we should let him shrink anymore.” Carmen said quietly as Molly gently stroked her hair. “I know we’ve got the channel and everything but…”


“Hey, it’s alright. We can make it work. I mean, even if he doesn’t get any smaller, we could realistically take a week to record just a fuck load of videos that we can coast on for at least a year or two.” Molly said, her other hand now gently walking two fingers up the length of Carmen’s arm.


“Thank you, seriously. Thank you for not… complicating this any more than I already have. I was worried you were gonna be mad about not being able to record.” Carmen admitted, letting out a sigh of relief as she felt herself melting into Molly’s tender embrace.


“Nah, its no sweat. I can think of a quick little video we can shoot that’ll keep the raving masses at bay until we come up with a game plan. And besides…” Molly gave her partner a wicked smile as she reached behind and pinched her ass fairly hard. “I can think of a video we could shoot together.” Carmen felt a blush come to her cheeks as Molly gave her that smile that always drove her wild. Pushing her thoughts of Aiden to the back of her mind, Carmen leaned forward to embrace Molly with a passionate kiss before both women tore of their shirts and began to have some fun. 

—------------------------------


“Heyyyy everyone, bit of bad news here. We’re going to have to postpone this week’s video. We had a-”


“RUBY!!! YOU HAD BETTER NOT BE ON THAT PHONE!” Carmen’s voice could be heard from somewhere off screen. Currently portraying her signature online persona, Molly rolled her eyes into the camera of her cellphone before resuming her message.


“Yea, so, SOMEONE might have snuck a little shrunken man into his mom’s oatmeal this morning.” Molly said, fighting a soft chuckle as she fabricated the story of her faux brother being vored by their mother. Suddenly, Carmen burst into the room, dressed in a pair of lacy black underwear set with an open bathrobe on top. 


“I mean it. You’re going to be grounded for life after this!” Carmen said, impatiently crossing her arms to press her tits together. Molly gave the audience a chance to get a good look at Carmen’s outfit before flipping the camera back to her own face. 


“It was a prank, mom. You’re the one who refuses to throw him up.” She argued, giving a sly smile to the camera. 


“Well… I… I’m not comfortable with vomit.” Carmen said, stammering a little as she pulled her robe closed. 


“Hey, you don’t have to explain it to me. I’m sure he’ll be fine coming out the long way.” Molly said with a wink. “It’s not like he’s never been inside a butt before.”


“Young lady, that’s enough!” Carmen said, walking across the room to start to take the phone away from Molly. 


“Ah, MOM STOP! Keep an eye out, we’ll have a new video out for you folks soon!” Molly shouted as she and Carmen began to playfully wrestle before finally turning off the camera. 


“There. That should buy us a bit of time with our devoted perverts.” Molly said plainly, already getting the video uploaded to her computer. Carmen let out a quick chuckle and leaned down to give Molly a quick kiss on the lips. She certainly couldn’t deny it, this woman knew how to run a porn channel. 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the read. I've got a few more chapters ready to go, but I'm still working on fleshing out the endings. We'll probably see a couple more posts this week, and I'm hoping to get the rest posted next week. Fingers crossed. Thanks so much for reading!! Leave a review and let me know what you think of it so far.