- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay in posting! I know I said I was going to finish this one, and I still very much intend to do that. However, this was a pretty busy month for commissions and I despite spending more time writing than I have in a long, long time, I still had a hard time getting back to this one. Hopefully the endings will be worth the wait!


“Avocado! AVOCADOOOOO!” Aiden screeched as he descended into darkness. And while he was grateful to be able to breathe again, the sensation of falling followed by a hard landing in a strange pool of a foul smelling, viscous liquid gave Aiden all the information he needed to determine what was happening. He had just been eaten. 


This was the first thing that had popped into his mind just as Carmen set him down on her tongue. He figured that there was a 50% chance he would end up getting swallowed and even that was being generous. Obviously there was a just as good a chance that he would’ve been lodged up Molly’s cunt that he never would’ve found his way out, but no. Instead, Carmen had swallowed him alive. 


“Goddamn it” He muttered to himself. He had been so fucking excited by the idea of being Carmen’s sex toy, but now he was just fucking dessert. He felt his face begin to flush with embarrassment as he thought back to when he had confessed his feelings to the giantess, as well as the painful memory of her rejecting him. Now he was wondering if it would’ve been better if she had just chosen to eat him right then and there. No painful rejection. No awkward encounters. No struggling to restore the friendship they had shared before his stupidity ruined everything. Just a simple, “Hey Carmen, wanna go out?” “Nope!” *GULP* 


And he honestly had no idea if this had happened accidentally, or if Carmen had made the decision to suddenly eat him like a snack. However, regardless of the giantess’ intentions, here he was. Sitting in a thick slurry of digestive fluids mixing with the various veggies she had consumed for dinner, the potent smell of pussy still clinging to his skin. 


“Huh, kinda figured this would be more painful.” Aiden thought, scooping a handful of the stinking sludge up and letting it pour back into the swamp around his waist. This posed another interesting dilemma. Was he going to be dissolved like the rest of her food and absorbed into her body? Or was he going to slip into unconsciousness and slide into her intestines to be entombed and unceremoniously discarded in the morning. “What a fitting end that would be for the world’s most pathetic man.” He spoke softly, quietly deriding himself for the many poor choices he had made recently.. It would probably be better to go out with the former option. What would it be like to be absorbed into her body, he pondered. As Aiden sat quietly in the dark confines of Carmen’s stomach, he began to meditate on the very nature of his relationship to this being of incomprehensible power, within whom he was currently being digested. 




“Fuck, i cant make myself throw up.” Carmen gasped, crying over the bowl of the toilet as desperately tried to force her body to surrender her friend back into her care, with no amount of success.


“Honestly, same. No gag reflex, baby.” Molly said, throwing two thumbs up towards her chest as if she were gloating about her ability to effectively blow a guy. Carmen shot her a menacing glare, enraged by the cavalier attitude she was showing while their friend was in danger. Carmen stood up off the floor and angrily pushed past Molly, stomping off in the direction of her room.


“Fuck you.” She spit, as she rushed off towards the hallway closet, silently praying that she would be able to find what she was looking for. Molly was confused as to why she was suddenly getting all pissy with her, but followed her to the closet anyways.


“What the hell did I do? You’re the one that swallowed him.” She said, her voice lacking even the slightest hint of compassion. Hearing that Carmen had to stifle a sob. On one hand, Carmen couldn’t believe the complete and utter lack of empathy within Molly. They had no idea whether or not Aiden was okay, and she didn't seem to care in the slightest. But on the other hand, she knew that Molly’s point was accurate. Despite everything else, Aiden was now stuck within her stomach and if she didn’t do something quickly, he would be dead before too long. 


With a relieved sigh, Carmen removed a tiny green first aid kit from the back of the small closet and began to feverishly tear through it like a woman possessed. After a few moments of searching, Carmen produced a small, old bottle of ipecac from the first aid kit and tore off the cap. She slugged a large measure from the plastic vial and retreated back into the bathroom, slamming the door closed behind her. 




Sitting in the dark, cramped confines of Carmen’s stomach,  Aiden came to a realization that probably wasn't as shocking as one might have thought. 


“She’s a god.” He said softly, reaching out to run his hand along the interior wall of the fleshy prison that held him. Mentally, he was completely focused on the fact that he had just been swallowed alive by the most beautiful woman he knew. In his mind he simply pictured her face, titanic in scale, as she gave him a warm smile and hoisted him high up into the air. The giantess then opened her mouth wide and slowly lowered him into the dark abyss where he found himself now. Something about the idea of being consumed, to be broken down and absorbed completely into her body put things into perspective for the tiny man. 

He thought back to his life before being shrunken down and how constantly unsure of everything he was. Bouncing between random shitty jobs. Getting rejected every single time he tried to put himself out there. Hell, he didn't even have any family or friends to really speak of outside of his two roommates. And while he didn’t consider it at the time, his decision to allow Carmen to shrink him down to nearly nothing was a pivotal moment in his life. He no longer needed a job and with Carmen he wouldn’t ever be truly alone. And while she wasn’t ever going to be interested in him the way that he had been with her, that was alright with Aiden, because he now saw things clearly for the first time. Carmen was a goddess, in every conceivable way, this woman was a goddamn deity. Perhaps it wouldn’t be such a bad thing to be joined with her body forever. 


Suddenly a shower of a potent smelling liquid came pouring into Carmen’s stomach, flooding the space with a potent, rotten odor that immediately made his eyes water. 


“Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck is this?!” He screeched, flailing about in the cramped prison as he desperately tried to escape the offensive odor. 




After an excruciatingly long eight minutes, the effects of the ipecac syrup finally took effect and Carmen began to vomit relentlessly into the toilet. Tears were streaming down her face from a combination of her overwhelming dread and the painful sensation of medically induced vomiting. However, despite the chaotic nature of the event, Carmen remained laser focused on finding Aiden amongst the horrid slurry she was tossing up into the bowl. Thankfully, Aiden was seen surfacing after the first bout, although a second wave came before Carmen was able to scoop him out of the bowl and quickly started washing him off in the sink. 


“I’m so sorry!” She shouted through her tears, her face more of a mess than Aiden or possibly anyone had ever seen. The giantess kept repeating her apology as she tried to wash Aiden off with warm water, but quickly set him down as she retreated back to the toilet to continue hurling. Aiden attempted to speak to Carmen, his heart sinking as he watched her go through this pain all because she was worried about him; however the sounds of running water, crying and periodic barfing prevented his voice from reaching the giantess’ ears. 


“Molly, come get Aiden.” She cried out between ragged sobs. Aiden wanted to protest, but didn’t dare put any additional stress on the poor woman. It took several minutes, but eventually Molly entered the bathroom, looking at Carmen with a grimace on her face before her gaze shifted over towards Aiden. 


“You alri-” Molly was suddenly cut off as Carmen began to retch again. “Oh god. I can’t.” She said, quickly swiping Aiden up off the counter before retreating from the room, covering her own mouth. 


“Jesus, that doesn’t look fun.” Molly said, having already closed the door and was now carrying Aiden back to her own bedroom. Once in the noticeably less organized bedroom of the second giantess of the house, Aiden was carelessly tossed onto the bed while Molly went to dig through the mess on her dresser to retrieve a bottle of scented hand lotion. The giantess took a large glob of the sweet scented moisturizer and rubbed it on her hands before picking Aiden back up and rubbing him all over. “There, no more puke smell.” She commented, raising his body up to her nose and taking a big sniff.  Aiden’s hair whipped around in the jet stream winds entering Molly’s nasal passages and he looked up into the hair riddled passage into the giantess’ sinuses. He took a moment to give thanks that he hadn’t been shrunken down enough to get sucked inside. 


“So…” Molly flopped down onto her bed, keeping Aiden pinned between two fingers and staring at him with a curiosity that lacked any sort of care or compassion, “What was it like getting eaten? Fun?” Molly was sporting a wicked smile as she playfully dangled Aiden over her own lips. “Maybe you’d let me have a taste too?”


Aiden couldn’t keep the memories of being swallowed out of his mind as Molly opened her mouth and dramatically licked her lips. However, looking at Molly he could tell that she was looking to get a rise out of him, but Aiden had something else on his mind. 


“Is she going to be okay?” He asked, concerned. Molly peered over towards the door. As the two of them fell silent, another round of strained vomiting could be heard from the other room. The redhead simply shrugged and turned her focus back towards Aiden.


“She’ll be fine. She just chugged some of that poison treatment shit. Makes you throw up when you swallow something… nasty.” She said with a teasing sneer. 


“Shouldn’t we… you know, take her to the hospital or something? Just to be safe?” He asked, eliciting a long sigh from Molly. Aiden wanted to chastise the woman for acting as if their friend’s safety was such a burden on her completely free schedule. 


“Fine. I guess. But if she ralphs in my car, you’re cleaning it up.” The giantess teased, gently jiggling the tiny man. Her continued inability to show any amount of concern finally pushed Aiden to respond, causing him to lose his cool head, if only for a moment.


“Jesus christ…” Aiden muttered, quickly losing patience with Molly’s cavalier attitude. However, that tiny slip of the tongue was enough to get a hold of the giantess’ attention.


“Oh, something to say short stuff?” She said with a snide smile. Aiden wanted to just say fuck it and tell Molly what he thought, but for the time being he was more concerned with just getting some assistance for Carmen. 


“Okay smart guy. We’ll get Carmen to the hospital, but we don’t want people to find you, now do we?” Molly said, setting Aiden down on her bed as she strutted around her room fetching an acceptable outfit to leave the house in. She selected a tight fitting t-shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants, but gave her shrunken plaything a sly look as she shimmied her way out of her panties. She then selected a lacey pink thong out of her underwear drawer and showcased it to the tiny man. “Just in case I run into some cute doctor who wants to sweep me off my feet.” 


Aiden knew full well what she had planned for him, but he also knew there wasn’t much point in objecting. And so Molly fastened her prisoner into the back of her thong, giving him one last sloppy kiss before stepping her feet inside the garment. Moments later, Aiden ascended deep into the crack of Molly’s ass, just where she wanted him. The monolithic woman snuck a finger up against the poor man’s back and pushed him firmly against her sweaty anus. 


“Ah, perfect.” She said, slipping on the rest of her outfit before heading over to the bathroom and slowly pushing open the door. Carmen sat, curled up around the base of the toilet, quietly sobbing as she waited for the next bout of vomit to come pouring out. “Shhhhh, shhhhhhh. It’s alright. Come on, let's get you to a doctor, okay?” Molly cooed sweetly, picking Carmen up from the floor and helping her out into the car. 


Aiden was pressed firmly against the rubbery orifice where he could savor every last whiff of Molly’s still sweaty asshole. Even from between the larger woman’s heavy asscheeks, Aiden could hear the faint sounds of abstract conversation. The vibrations of Molly's voice reverberated through her entire body and Carmen’s sobbing eventually died down to a constant groaning as her body grappled with the effects of the ipecac.


Molly did her best to console Carmen throughout the short trip over to their local hospital, however, she would’ve been lying if she had said that her friend commanded all of her attention. Despite everything that was happening, Molly kept a sliver of focus on the squirming sensation happening on her asshole. The powerful giantess desperately wanted to release some wind on her tiny anal prisoner, but her innards were not cooperating at the moment. 


“Soon enough, butt boy. Soon enough.” She thought to herself. She had no doubt that this entire experience was going to give Carmen some additional amount of doubt about using Aiden for their own sexual gratification. But in Molly’s own, much more valuable opinion, there was no putting that genie back in the bottle. As far as she was concerned, every moment spent outside of her body was a luxury that the tiny man would need to earn. And now was the perfect opportunity to take full control of the tiny man’s fate. 


Molly estimated that Carmen would be feeling truly remorseful about accidentally swallowing Aiden. Now would be the perfect time to isolate the tiny man under the guise of keeping him safe from the one person who was capable of making him any smaller. Then, once she had driven a deeper divide between Aiden and his guardian angel, she could really help the insignificant worm learn his place in this world. 


“Okay, let’s get you inside.” Molly said, quickly parking her car and jogging around to help Carmen towards the entrance to the hospital. The crying woman had to pause to hurl once again in the bushes just outside the door, but eventually Molly got her friend inside the door and handed her off to a nurse. “Just gotta park the car, I’ll come find you in a little bit.” The redhead shouted as her friend was led off to receive treatment. Molly walked back outside and returned to her car, moving it to the parking garage where she wouldn’t get a ticket for being in an ambulance lane. But, before returning to find Carmen, Molly took another couple minutes to see if she could squeeze that fart out for Aiden after all.


After a bit of grunting and forced effort, a long sloppy fart rumbled its way out of Molly’s asshole. Down in her asscrack, it was no surprise what the giantess was doing. Even in the remarkably dim light in her crack, Aiden could see the enormous woman’s anus flexing and turning as she attempted to gas him out. The tiny man groaned, being in no mood at all to deal with Molly’s shenanigans, he still had to deal with them all the same if he wanted to avoid raising her ire and get back to Carmen anytime soon. He took a deep breath to prepare himself before the fart emerged, but Aiden was not prepared for the splash of horrid anal gunk that came sputtering out of the woman’s asshole. 


“Ah fuck.” Aiden screeched as the shit reeking fluid splashed all over his meager frame. He could feel Molly laughing loudly, as she felt the wetness of her fart. 


“How’d you like that, my little ass bitch? You better have that all cleaned up by the time I take you out of there. Unless you’d like to figure out just how creative I can get.” Molly chided, lifting her butt off the seat and pulling her cheeks to the side so that Aiden could hear her. She then dropped back into the seat, shifting her hips back and forth in an effort to make sure her tiny slave’s entire body was coated in her shitty gunk.


Broken and dejected, Aiden did as he was commanded, dragging his tongue across the surface of Molly’s filthy asshole. As much as he wanted to be brought back to Carmen, there wasn’t much he could do about it now and posing Molly off would only result in things getting that much worse. Molly smirked as she felt the tiny sensation of Aiden’s tongue glide across her anus, lowering himself to his rightful place as her fucking toilet paper. 


The cruel goddess spent a bit more time sitting in her car, basking in the feeling that could only come from dominating another human being so completely. However, the giantess quickly got bored of simply feeling the tiny licks against her asshole and so she left the parking garage to go off and find Carmen’s room. Molly entered the hospital and upon speaking with the reception desk, was told that she would need to wait until Carmen had received treatment. So Molly returned to the waiting room and plopped her large rear end into one of the uncomfortable seats as she pulled out her phone and began killing time. 


The sexy redhead peered around the room, taking a silent inventory of the other people in the room as she sat quietly. There was an older couple, probably somewhere in their mid seventies, both of whom looked as if they might fall asleep at any second. There was also a mother with two children playing quietly on the floor in front of her. She caught Molly’s gaze for just a moment and gave her a half hearted smile before the younger woman shifted her eyes elsewhere. There was also a remarkably fat, middle aged man breathing heavily on the opposite side of the room. There was a slight wheeze at the end of each of his breaths and Molly genuinely thought he might simply die of a heart attack at any moment. She suppressed a wicked smirk as she returned her gaze to the phone. All of these people and she wondered just how many of them would actually step up to help little Aiden if they knew about him. How many of them would try to take him from her, if only they had any idea that he was trapped against her nasty fucking asshole. 


“Hey” Molly sent a text out to Tyler, her new friend from the gym. It didn’t take too long for three dots to pop up, indicating that he was already responding. 


“Hey, what’s goin on?” He responded. 


“In the hospital.” She sent back, curious to see what his response would be.


“OMG, what happened?”

“Are you ok?”


“LMAO, i’m fine. Just waiting”


“WOW, that’s messed up! Almost gave me a heart attack!”

“So why hospital?”


“Roommate had to swallow some ipecac to get something out of her stomach. Now she’s puking like crazy.”


Three dots appeared on Molly’s phone before they disappeared again. Then they reappeared, but vanished once more. She smiled and bit her lip as she waited to see what he would inevitably send. She had no doubts that he was trying to see if there was a tactful way to ask if Carmen had swallowed Aiden.


“Oof that ducking sucks. Throwing up blows”

“Is your roommate the girl from your videos?”
“Ducking*”

“FUCKING!! NOT DUCKING. STUPID AUTOCORRECT!” 


Molly smiled and let out a soft giggle. He was certainly clever. “Yup. That’s my partner in crime.”


“Ah, well I hope she’s okay.”


“She’ll be alright. You’re sweet for thinking of her tho.”


“So, what did she swallow? Like poison or something?” Molly grinned to herself. Smooth, she thought to herself. 


“Or something…” The giantess bit her lip. It was kind of hot using Aiden to pick up guys like this. 


“Soooooo like, a little guy maybe? Maybe a friend of yours?”


“A friend of ours I think… he’s been on your cock, I think that counts as hanging out.” Molly squeezed her asscheeks together as she thought about blowing Tyler with Aiden on her tongue. 


“LMAO. Yea I guess so hahaha!”

“So what happened? Video shoot gone wrong?”


“Nope. We were fucking… using him like a sex toy.”

“She was eating my pussy while he was in her mouth and she accidentally swallowed.”


There was another brief pause in Tyler’s texting speed before the inevitable disappearing dot nonsense started again. Molly sighed impatiently as she waited for him to respond. She outright refused to text someone three uninterrupted messages in a row, lest she look in any way desperate. 


“Holy fuck…”

“Can I send you something?” Molly smirked. She knew exactly what was coming. 


“Sure, go ahead. Not like I haven’t seen it before.” It took a few moments, however Molly soon received a message from Tyler and was surprised to find a video message. Walking up to the reception desk the buxom beauty asked for directions to the nearest bathroom before walking off for a bit of privacy. Locking the door behind her, Molly sat on the lid of the toilet seat and pulled the wireless headphones she had stolen from Aiden out of her bag. After testing to make sure the audio wouldn’t come through her speaker, she clicked on the video and watched intently as Tyler appeared on the screen. He pressed something on the phone before stepping back into frame of the shot. The tall, well built man squeezed a generous amount of lube onto his hand before he started slowly stroking his cock. Molly bit her lip once more watching as Tyler stepped closer to the camera, attempting to get a better shot of his erect cock as he continued to stroke it. 


“You’re so fucking hot! You’re a fucking goddess.” He muttered, his voice gruff and masculine. Molly could feel herself starting to get wet, just from hearing his voice as he complimented her so perfectly.


“Nice cock. Bet it tastes good too…”

“Want to know where he is now?”


“YESSSSS!!!”


“I’d show you with a picture, but my last fart sounded a bit wet. I’ll have to let you know how he’s doing when I take him out.” Molly smirked as she sent an addendum.

“He should be out within a couple of days.”


Following that message, there was a few minutes of silence from her phone. She expected another video to come through, ideally one of him jerking himself off to completion, but no such video came. Eventually Molly was forced to leave the restroom, not wanting people to think something strange was going on. She let out a disappointed sigh, not amused by Tyler’s sudden silence. By the time that Molly and her anal passenger emerged from the bathroom, a woman at reception notified Molly that she could now make her way out to see Carmen. 




“Hey you. Feeling any better?” Carmen asked, entering the room and taking a moment to make sure that no one was in the other bed in the room. Thankfully, they had a bit of privacy and Molly made her way over to sit on the bed beside Carmen who was staring solemnly at the floor. The red headed giantess began to rub her friend’s back gently, feeling bad for her friend who was clearly in a bad way right now. “You ready to go home, get some rest?”


“Can I talk to Aiden?” Carmen asked softly. Molly was a bit caught off guard by the request, though she supposed it made sense that she would want to know whether or not the little twerp was okay. She looked towards the door to the hallway. Outside there were countless doctors and nurses, any of whom could come wandering in at a moment’s notice. 


“Uhhh he’s doing okay. Maybe we can wait until we get back home.” Molly suggested, Wrapping her arm around Carmen’s shoulders and pulling the blonde's head towards her chest. 


“Molly, I know he’s up your ass, just go to the bathroom, take him out and let me talk to him.” Carmen sait sternly, sitting up and now looking Molly directly in her eyes. The sudden change in her demeanor was beginning to make Molly nervous, causing her to stand up from the bed. 


“Look let’s just-” Carmen quickly stood up right behind her, grabbing Molly firmly by the wrist. 


“Now Molly. I want opt fucking see him now. If you don’t I’m going to start screaming for help.” Carmen said assertively. Molly tried to recoil from her pseudo-girlfriend's grip, but Carmen kept her held tight. Immediately Molly began to get nervous. She found it easy to dominate Aiden and manipulate Carmen, but if other people started to get involved, Molly was certain she would face some serious repercussions for her actions. 


“Jesus Christ, fine!” Molly muttered in a harsh whisper. Carmen followed her over to the bathroom door, but remained outside as Molly went inside to fetch Aiden. The fiery Irish bombshell felt a sense of shame and embarrassment as she fished a hand down the back of her sweatpants to hook a finger into her thong and retrieve the tiny person from between her heavy cheeks. She eyed Aiden up and down and felt a pang of guilt as she saw his tiny body coated with a foul, slimy grease that they both knew consisted largely of her shit. However, her withered sense of humanity for the dignity of another human being was far outweighed by a deep fear of facing consequences. And so the curvy giantess brought Aiden over to the sink and began to run some hot water. 


“Remember you little shithead. If you try to fuck me here, I swear to god I will find a way to keep shrinking you down and I will drop you into my asshole and forget about you. Do you understand me? Your last moments alive will be spent crushed by my fucking shit.” Molly whispered, as she aggressively scrubbed Aiden’s body free of her filth. After washing the much from his body, Molly took a moment to study the tiny man. Aiden’s eyes made no effort to meet Molly’s gaze, he simply stared blankly at the floor with no reaction to the world around him. “Fuck!” Molly cursed under her breath. Clearly she had gone a bit too far with the little pervert. It figures that this would happen the moment Carmen decided to make a stand of some sort. However, there wasn’t much else Molly could do about it now. And so, she brushed Aiden’s body off on her shirt and carried him back out into the room. 


“Here, good as new.” Molly said, reaching out to deposit Aiden in Carmen’s already upturned palm. Carmen eyed Molly hesitantly as she carried Aiden back towards the bed, bringing his tiny body up to her mouth and planting a gentle kiss on his torso. Moving his body away from her mouth, both Aiden and Carmen looked at one another to see the other person crying quietly.


“Don’t worry. I’ll never let anyone hurt you again.” Carmen whispered, reaching down to pick up the electronic pager on the side of the bed. Carmen turned to look Molly in the eyes as she pressed the “call nurse” button.


“Now’s your chance. Get the fuck out of here.” She said flatly with a glare. Molly was stunned, watching as Carmen took a seat on the bed with Aiden sitting in her upturned palm, making no effort to hide his tiny body.


“God fucking dammit!” Molly said loudly, quickly making her way out of the room and back towards her car. 


To be continued...

Chapter End Notes:

WAIT! Before you come at me with pitchforks and torches, this isn't the ending ending. This is simply where the two endings diverge. There will be one more chapter before the good ending is complete. Thank you again for sticking with the story and a big thanks to those of you who have been supporting me with commissioned work. I very much appreciate it! 


Please let me know your thoughts with a review and as always, Thanks so much for reading!!