- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey there all, got a couple more chapters to post here, but this ending has turned out to be a bit longer than the other ending. Won't be finished for a little while yet, but if you're here for a cruel, ruthless giantess, then stick around! Hope you enjoy


Note: There is a bit of MF/m in this chapter. Pretty mild, incredibly mild actually, but its there. You've been warned.



“Holy shit, you swallowed him?” Molly asked, a sly smirk forming on her face. “That’s fucking hilarious.”


There was a tense moment of silence before both ladies erupted in a fit of laughter as Carmen rested a hand on her stomach, trying to see if she could feel Aiden moving around at all. Molly followed suit, lowering her head to place it flat on Carmen’s stomach. As the large blonde held her breath so that Molly could listen closely. For a brief moment, she could swear that she was hearing Aiden’s screams inside of Carmen’s belly. 


“That’s fucking incredible. I can hear him.” Molly said, lifting her head giving Carmen a playful smile. 


“Really, can you make out what he’s saying? I bet he’s freaking out..” Carmen said, feeling a bit bad about accidentally swallowing her tiny friend while she had been intending to actually apologize to him. 


“Ehhh, I’m not sure. But he’ll be fine, he loves being inside a woman’s body.” Molly scoffed, not lending too much thought or concern to the little punk. Once the immediate novelty of the moment had worn off, Molly leaned back down to start kissing Carmen once more. The pretty blonde pulled Molly’s head into her neck, causing the more assertive woman to begin biting her playfully. 


“You’re probably right. I’m sure he’s enjoying it.” Carmen assured herself, taking a deep breath and taking hold of Molly’s large, round butt. “I’ll get him out when we’re done.”


Molly chuckled as she kissed Carmen’s neck. “You can always just let him out tomorrow… let nature run its course, ya know.” Carmen scoffed at the idea. She figured Aiden might be getting a kick out of living it up inside her belly, but it was probably a tick too far to let him take a whole trip through her digestional tract. Plus, if the smell of her gas was enough to make Aiden shrink, then trying to navigate her colon, dodging a mountain of her waste would surely render him microscopic before morning. 


“Ha! That’ll probably be too far. I’ll throw him up later. But until then…” Carmen leveled a fast, hard slap against Molly’s bare ass, causing the buxom redhead to squeal with delight and leap passionately onto her lover. 


Cramped up inside of Carmen’s gut, Aiden was stuck sitting in a pool of some strange slurry. He banged his fist against the slimy, tough walls of the giantess’ stomach, begging loudly for release. 


“AVOCADO! AVOCADO!!” He screeched, spitting bile out of his mouth. He couldn’t believe how strong the stench was in here. He had, on several occasions, jerked off to Carmen burping with his shrunken torso completely in her mouth. But this, this was something completely different. The overpowering stink and intense heat that his giantess friend’s body was producing wasn’t something that he was sure he could tolerate for much longer. Muffled through a layer of muscle and flesh, Aiden could swear that he was hearing the sound of laughter coming from outside of his smelly prison. 


“HELLO? CARMEN!” His voice was starting to grow hoarse as he accidentally swallowed little bits of bile. “PLEASE! LET ME OUT!”




“Fuck, amazing.” Carmen gasped, falling back to the bed in a huff. Molly gently tossed a large orange dildo over the covers and fell back beside her girlfriend. 


“So, you gonna let him out?” Molly asked, genuinely considering the comedic value of letting the little piece of shit play his role and crawl his way out of her asshole in a filthy log. Carmen gave Molly another kiss but shook her head. 


“No, I should go get him. God, I hate throwing up.” Carmen muttered, sighing heavily as she rubbed her stomach. She couldn't really tell if she was feeling Aiden anymore. Hopefully she didn’t wait too long already by letting Molly finish rearranging her guts. Carmen popped off the bed and tiptoed her way out of the room and over to the bathroom. 


The pretty young blonde let out a heavy sigh as she dropped to her knees before the toilet. She truly did hate throwing up. The sound of someone heaving had always disgusted her and in her opinion there were few things more utterly repulsive than vomit. But as she considered Aiden’s alternative, it seemed like letting him travel completely through her digestive tract would be admittedly more disgusting, at least for the tiny man in her belly. 


“Maybe Molly’s right. He might actually enjoy getting shit out.” Carmen said to herself, psyching herself out of actually rescuing her friend from the depths of her guts. She then quickly pushed that thought from her mind. With how little they actually knew about Aiden’s condition, it was best to play it safe and toss her cookies into the toilet.





Aiden gasped for air as he finally surfaced amidst a pool of his gigantic friend’s vomit. A small bit of discolored spittle leaked from the corner of her mouth as she collected the last remaining bits of foul tasting saliva from her mouth and spit it down into the bowl. Unfortunately for Aiden, the gigantic spitball descended and smashed directly into him, knocking him back below the surface of the vile lake. 


“Get me the fuck-“


“How was it in there?” Carmen asked, standing up from the toilet and walking over to the sink where she retrieved a small bottle of mouthwash. Aiden could feel his blood beginning to boil as he continued to tread water in rancid smelling puke. Evidently Carmen was more concerned with the taste in her mouth than simply removing her helpless friend from the goddamn toilet bowl. 


“So, was it everything you had hoped for? Getting swallowed alive?” Carmen asked, finally reaching down to retrieve his body from her puke. The tiny man managed to hold a civil tongue for the entire time that Carmen was washing him off in the sink, prattling on about how awkward and uncomfortable it had been to throw him up due to his size.


“I’m just saying… if you wanna get eaten again, we’re gonna have to make you a bit smaller.” Carmen said with a chuckle.


“Would you please… shut the fuck up? Just shut your fucking mouth for two fucking seconds! You fucking ate me you psychopathic twat, I could’ve died!” Aiden screeched, his rage boiling over. He couldn’t believe how fucking nonchalant she was being about all of this and something inside of him simply snapped. All the anger and resentment bottled up inside of him just came spilling out all at once and when it started, he couldn’t stop until it was over. But once it was finished, Aiden was left standing on the countertop before his giantess roommate. Carmen stared at the shrunken man for several tense moments, her face unusually devoid of any semblance of emotion. Finally she broke the tension with a heavy sigh as she rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders before spinning on her heels and exiting the room, closing the door behind her. Aiden was left all alone, four inches tall trapped in the bathroom. 


Carmen came stomping back into the bedroom and threw herself onto the mattress, letting out a heavy sigh as she curled up behind Molly. The redheaded beauty rolled over and gave her lover a quick kiss on the back of her hand. She gave Carmen a quick up and down and noticed that she didn’t have a little man in her hand. 


“Hey, where’s the little man?” She asked, noticing there wasn't a pair of legs poking out of her snatch. Carmen just rolled her eyes and shrugged. 


“Probably still stuck in the bathroom since he’s too small to open the fucking door on his own.” She spit back, obviously irritated by her interaction with Aiden in the bathroom. Molly chuckled and gave Carmen a long kiss. 


“Alright, want me to go have a word with him?” Molly asked, giggling as she pressed her nose against Carmen’s cheek. The pretty blonde scoffed and rolled over.

“I don’t care. Do whatever you want with him. But I don’t want him in my room.” Carmen said, the ire in her voice becoming more and more toxic with each syllable. “In fact, I don’t want to fucking see him around the apartment at all.” Molly rubbed her lover’s shoulders gently and gave her a quick kiss on the neck. 


“Alright, alright. He’ll stay low profile for a little while. I’m sure I can keep him under wraps.” Molly said with a grin. She then rolled herself off the bed and made her way out towards the bathroom where she pushed open the door to find Aiden hanging precariously off the edge of the bathroom countertop, a few inches over the toilet paper roller. Molly sauntered over and stood with her arms crossed, just watching as Aiden tried to make his way towards the floor. 


“Uhhh, a little help please?” He asked. In his head he knew there was only around ten inches or so between the countertop and the toilet paper roller, but now that he was small, it seemed like a drop of a dozen feet or so and even farther to the hard tiled floor below. 


“Nah, I’d like to watch this for a little while.” Molly said, lifting the lid to find the toilet bowl still filled with bile. Molly scrunched her face with disgust and immediately flushed the bowl. The sudden roar caused by the vortex startled the tiny man causing him to lose his grip and begin to free fall. Luckily he managed to catch himself on the soft roll of two ply toilet paper, bracing himself between the roll and the wall. 


“AH FUCK! Molly, help!” Aiden shouted. He had to push as hard as he could against the roll to avoid letting it roll and sending him plummeting towards the floor. Once the toilet was free from Carmen’s puke, Molly spun on her heels and plopped her ass down onto the seat. From where he was trapped, Aiden couldn’t see Molly, but he could hear the sound of a jet stream of urine hitting the bowl as she relieved her bladder. 


“You know, you really did it this time.” Molly said, letting out a relieved sigh as she peed. “Carmen is fucking pissed. Like pissed, pissed.” 


“Jesus Christ Molly could you fucking help me out!” Aiden shouted, his abdominal muscles already on fire. He hadn’t thought too much about it, but he hadn’t really done much working out since he started shrinking. Not that he was a gym rat or anything in his old life, but he always wanted to stay fit enough to keep the ladies interested. Now he was starting to regret the atrophy of those muscles. Mercifully, Molly began to tug on the bottom of the roll, causing it to roll out from under his hands. Desperate not to fall, Aiden gripped onto the textured roll as it rolled upwards. The giant redhead stopped pulling on the roll and tore off several sheets of paper. Aiden collapsed onto the soft paper as he tried to catch his breath, looking up to see Molly bring the paper between her legs. 


“You know, without Carmen to look after you, you’re gonna need someone to look after you. Make sure you don’t get squashed… or dropped into a toilet.” Molly said playfully as she finished wiping and dropped the paper down into the bowl. Aiden waved his arm dismissively as he took deep ragged breaths. 


“Fucking christ, just give me a fucking second. I’ll apologize tomorrow after she’s had some time to cool off.”


“No no no, she doesn’t want to see you at all.” Molly said, grabbing a hold of the end of the paper roll and gently tugging on it. Aiden threw out his arms and began walking backwards to keep himself from falling off of the roll. “In fact, she said she doesn’t want to see you around the apartment at all anymore. So I’m just gonna have to find some new and interesting ways to keep you… out of sight.” She said snidely, pulling hard on the roll causing Aiden to tumble down onto the plush white runway. Molly balled up the sheets of paper and quickly tore them off from the rest, deftly rolling Aiden up into a tightly wound paper prison. 


“Mol come on, just bring me to Carmen, I need to say-”


“Didn’t you hear me? Carmen… she’s fucking done with you.” Molly chirped, bringing Aiden’s immobile body up to her face. “Do you remember what I told you that day after the gym? Well, your knight in shining armor has officially retired, so I think it’s time that you and I had a little discussion about perspective.” Molly then began to lower the toilet paper wrapped mummy down towards her crotch. 


“Molly! Don’t. Fuck you! Don’t do this!” Aiden shouted, thrashing about in his confinement, but his cries fell on deaf ears  as the giantess redhead maneuvered his tiny body between her legs. Molly positioned Aiden mere inches from her still damp labia, the scent of piss already starting to fill his nostrils. “GODDAMIT MOLLY!” Aiden continued to shout right up to the moment that his face was pressed into her warm pussy. Repeatedly the giantess dabbed and wiped his paper covered body along her lips until she became satisfied that she was sufficiently dry. Molly then opened her legs to widen the gap leading down into the bowl. Delicately she plucked the shrunken man out from his prison and let the toilet paper fall into the bowl below. 


“You know, now that Carmen’s done with you, I think it’s time we start treating you like the toy you are.” Molly said, using her pinky finger to gently nudge the shrunken man’s engorged cock. She stifled a soft chuckle, even though he hated her, despised everything about her, and still he was sporting a stiffy after scrubbing his face in her piss. Once a pervert, always a pervert. She thought to herself. “First thing tomorrow, we’re gonna come up with a more suitable name for you. And then, we’re gonna start recording again.”


“Molly I said-” Aiden was cut off by Molly pressing her massive thumb onto his tiny face. 


“Now, before you go about arguing and shit, let me make something clear.” The giantess said, her face growing stern and angry. “I can see this going two ways. We could go back to the way things were. You getting to kiss and lick and sniff all the sweaty feet and asses that you love. We can have fun, just like anyother gal and her favorite sextoy…” Aiden winced when he heard that word. His immense captor was right, there was a time when all of the things that Molly was talking about would’ve been dreams come true. Hell, even being pissed on wouldn’t have been inherently off the table. But having lost every shred of autonomy in this world, Aiden had come to realize just how infernal this gorgeous woman really was. 


“Alternatively, you can keep being a stubborn little toy and I can have some fun breaking your little spirit. And before you make a decision… next time I need toilet paper, it might not just be a tinkle.” She said cutely, standing up and waltzing out of the bathroom, keeping Aiden tightly bound in her fist. The naked redhead trotted into her own bedroom, and crouched to the ground to retrieve a pair of sneakers from beneath her bed. Then, with no warning, the giantess deposited her tiny friend into the depths of the stuffy sneaker and continued on towards her laundry hamper. She began digging through her unwashed clothing but paused to offer a question to Aiden. 


“Would you rather I block you in with socks or panties?” She asked genuinely. There was a long beat of silence before Aiden finally spoke up.


“Panties.” He said softly. The redheaded nodded cheerily and retrieved a pair of gym underwear from earlier in the week before stuffing it into the mouth of the shoe. 


“Talk to you tomorrow.” Molly said, tucking the sneaker back under the bed before heading back to Carmen’s room. As she entered, the pretty young blonde was sitting on the bed, her legs under the covers but her tits out in the open. The soft hearted woman looked up from her phone with a look of concern across her face. 


“Is he okay?” She asked, regret in her voice. “Did I go too far? I went too far. I mean, Jesus Christ I fucking ate him, he has every right to be angry!” Carmen buried her face in her hands. Without skipping a beat, Molly sat by her side on the bed.


“Now now now, he’s fine. And he crossed the line too. Calling you a hungry cunt was too far.” Molly said, her lies downright imperceptible to the now rightfully furious woman. 


“He called me a cunt?!” Carmen asked in disbelief. Molly acted as if she had accidentally slipped up and pushed down on Carmen’s shoulder to keep her from storming off to find the shrunken pervert. 


“Oh, I’m sorry! I thought you had heard him say it. I thought that’s why you were so mad.” Molly lied, pulling Carmen’s head down towards her own massive chest as she stroked the young blonde’s hair gently. “Look, he’s not gonna be a problem anymore. I’ve got him locked up with a pair of my panties so he can calm down and jerk off.” 


Hearing that, Carmen could feel her blood beginning to boil. Did Aiden only have an issue with her? Would he have been fine if Molly had been the one to swallow him? Her mind drifted back towards all of the depraved things he would do for her roommate. All those videos, all that time spent worshiping her asshole. Was he still just mad that she shot him down? Did he think it was fair to treat her like this, simply because she wasn’t in love with him?


“Fuck that piece of shit. As far as I’m concerned, he belongs to you now.” Carmen spit, lying down and rolling over to hide her emotion. Molly smiled and laid down beside her, showering her girlfriend’s back with a long series of gentle kisses. 


“Don’t worry, you won’t have to see him at all.” Molly said, grinning wildly. 




“Hey, you’re giving all your love to the left foot.” Molly said, scrunching the toes on her right foot as she quickly glanced from her phone towards where Aiden was burning his face in the space under her toes. At her direction, he climbed up on top of her left sole to be able to reach the toes on her other foot. “Why dontcha just crawl in there. I could use a squeeze toy.” Molly suggested. Like an obedient little plaything, Aiden hoisted himself up and laid his body down in the gap under her slightly sweaty toes. The giantess smiled pleasantly as she began to repeatedly squeeze Aiden’s tiny body like it were some sort of stress ball. Suddenly the sound of heavy footfalls approaching caused Molly to snap her head towards the hallway. 


Carmen entered the room, adjusting her earrings as she stood in the living room dressed for a date. Molly eyed her up for a moment, but snapped back to attention when she realized that Carmen was glaring towards her foot. 


“Oh shit. Sorry.” Molly said, squeezing her toes tightly around Aiden as she lowered her foot to the floor. She stuffed her bare foot into her fuzzy slippers, banishing Aiden from sight. “You look good.” Molly said, causing Carmen to simply roll her eyes.


“Thanks. I’ll be out late” Carmen said curtly before grabbing her jacket and walking out the door. Molly smirked as the door slammed. In the weeks following the vore incident, Molly had successfully isolated Carmen and Aiden from one another. And once she had what she wanted, Molly broke things off with Carmen. She offered up the same tired clichés that every fuckboy in the world offered once they got what they wanted. It’s not you. I just don’t know what I want. This is moving too fast. All that bullshit. 


Molly smirked as she squeezed her toes around Aiden’s tiny body, reveling in the pleasure of feeling a tiny tongue lapping the sweat from between her toes. Ultimately, she was happy to have Carmen out of the house for a while. Molly hadn’t shot a new video in four days and she had a fun idea that she had been itching to film, she just needed Carmen out of the house. For the next forty five minutes Molly allowed Aiden to bask in the funky musk of her slippers, occasionally squeezing him with her toes and waiting for the subsequent licks until she heard a knock at the door. Excitedly the buxom redhead leapt off the couch and raced over to the door, throwing it open to greet her tall, tanned gym crush, Tyler. 


“Hi baby!” She said sweetly, throwing her arms around his neck and leaning in for a deep kiss. The large man chuckled. Despite Molly basically tackling him at the door, it was easy enough to simply lift her off the floor and carry her back inside, a fact that always made Molly squeal with delight. While she would frequently fuck the big titted women who crossed her path, nothing got Molly’s motor revved up like a fit, muscular man with a fat cock. Plus, since Tyler already knew about Aiden and their videos, he was already on board with the crazy shit she liked to do and that was a huge bonus for her. 


“Hey babe. Happy to see me?” He asked, still being assaulted by her kisses. 


“Mmmhhmmmmm.” Molly moaned, her legs wrapped around Tyler’s waist. The cuddly pair fell onto the couch, leaving Molly on top as they continued to make out.


Tyler and Molly stayed on the couch making out and groping each other for the better part of twenty minutes until Molly sat up, planting her large round bottom firmly on Tyler’s crotch. The gorgeous woman could feel her boyfriend already hard as a rock as she unconsciously wiggled her butt on him. She looked down, seeing him gaze back at her expectantly, but she had other things in mind for today and so Tyler would need to wait to get his rocks off. 


“Hmmmmm no, not right now.” Molly said, gently patting a hand on Tyler’s chest as his eager smile deflated in an instant. “I’ve got a video I want to shoot. We get that done and I’ll let you do whatever you want.” 


Tyler nodded eagerly as Molly brought her foot up onto her knee and slowly removed her slipper. The larger man’s eyes drifted down to his girlfriend’s dirty, red sole and spied a familiar face stuck in the arches of her toes. 


“Oh hey little man. How’s it hanging?” Tyler asked rhetorically. Molly smiled and wiggled her toes gently. 


“Ready bug boy? We’re gonna make a movie.”




“Oh baby, you look so incredible tonight.” Tyler said, stepping into frame beside Molly who was lying on the bed in a bit of lacy black negligee. For this shoot, the fat chested redhead was playing the party of a sexy housewife prepared to seduce her husband. 


“Awwww you’re sweet. I wanted to do something nice for your birthday. I was thinking… maybe we do a bit of roleplay?” She suggested, the thin strap of her soft top sliding over her shoulder as she began crawling seductively towards Tyler, her husband for this scene.


“You look perfect. As always.” He replied, leaning down to kiss her passionately before breaking away and revealing a pair of handcuffs from under the bed. “What do you say we do a little cops and robbers?” Molly shot her husband a reluctant look but quickly perked back up and nodded her head.


“Of course sweetheart, anything you want.” 


Tyler smiled and gave Molly another kiss before easing her back gently so she was sitting with her back against the headboard. Her arms were then secured to the bedposts with handcuffs, leaving her comfortable but effectively held in place. 


“There, comfy?” He asked. Molly nodded and smiled before getting into character as a hapless criminal who had been collard by a corrupt cop.


“Oh officer, I’m innocent, you’ve just GOT to believe me.” She sighed with an air of faux desperation. Tyler smirked and reached out to tug gently on his wife’s restraints. Once he was satisfied that she would be unable to free herself, Tyler leaned in close, acting as if he were going to give her a kiss but stopped at the last second.


“Innocent? I’m not so sure about that. Who’s Mark?” Upon hearing the name Mark, Molly dropped all pretense of acting in her husband's roleplay fantasy and quickly became defensive. 


“Mark? Mark who?” She asked, rapidly growing panicked. Tyler simply shook his head and reached down the front of his pants, digging around his crotch for a moment until he pulled a tiny, sweat covered man out between two fingers. 


“This Mark.” He said bluntly, thrusting the shrunken man forward towards Molly’s face so she could see him clearly. The redhead leaned back and wrinkled her nose just a bit at the smell of her shrunken affair partner. 


“I…. I don’t know…” She lied, turning her head away from Aiden. Tyler simply shrugged his shoulders.


“Oh, you don’t know. So you wouldn’t mind if I dropped him on the floor and stomped him like a bug?” He asked, his wife now pulling fruitlessly against her handcuffs.


“No! Please no! Don’t hurt him, I’m in love with him” Ruby shouted, realizing there was no way out she was prepared to confess in the hopes of saving her tiny lover. Tyler and Molly argued for a short while for the camera, before Tyler threw his hands up in frustration. 


“Fine, you want him. You can have him. I’m sure the two of you will make each other very happy!” Tyler shouted, crawling onto the bed and yanking on Molly’s feet so that her butt scooched out a bit farther. Then, trying to ensure the camera could capture what he was doing, Tyler leaned down and pried apart Molly’s ass cheeks and started to push Aiden’s tiny body against her asshole. 


Molly could feel the struggles of her shrunken paramour against her back door and began to plead with her fake husband. 


“No, what are you doing? Baby please don’t! Please don’t do this! Don’t be mad at him, be mad at me!” Molly begged until she felt Mark finally slip past the barrier of her sphincter and become lodged in her colon. Tyler stood up, satisfied with his work and leaned down to give his wife one last kiss on the forehead. 


“Right, well that felt great. I’m gonna go call a divorce attorney, your mom is supposed to come over tomorrow morning so she can get you out of here. Have a nice life with shithead.” Tyler said, removing a wedding ring from his finger and setting it down between Molly’s legs. More desperate pleas came from Molly as Tyler walked out of frame before circling back behind the camera to end the shot. 


“Aaaaaand cut. That’s a wrap.” Tyler said playfully as he walked over to start undoing Molly’s restraints. However the buxom redhead simply shook her head and nodded back towards the camera.


“No hold on. I wanna get some shots of my asshole to edit in.” Molly said, instructing her boyfriend to take the recording setup and move it onto the bed where a video of her exposed pussy and asshole could be seen. Tyler recorded several minutes of continued footage of Molly’s anus as it flexed and pulsed.


“Mark, Mark can you hear me?” She said, hopefully. “I’m so sorry baby, but you need to stay strong!” She pleaded just before a loud several second fart erupted from her puffy anus. 


Both Molly and Tyler had a good long laugh after they concluded the clip, as Tyler fanned his hand around his face and began to undo Molly’s handcuffs. 





“Alright, c’mon. I wanna grab some stuff before we shoot.” Molly said to Tyler, who was currently rubbing the soles of his girlfriend’s feet, all the while keeping Aiden trapped firmly between his palm and Molly’s arch. The shrunken man took a deep gasp of fresh air as his giantess owner swung her legs off of the couch and began to proceed towards the closet to find her shoes. Tyler wrapped his massive fingers around Aiden and diligently followed after his woman.


“What do you wanna do with pipsqueak?” Tyler asked, gently squeezing Aiden’s stomach between two fingers. In growing more comfortable with Molly, Tyler had started to treat Aiden as little more than a toy. A novelty, something to keep his hands busy while they were together. Molly turned to look over her shoulder and just shrugged. 


“You can hold onto him, at least until we start the shoot.”


Tyler smirked and shot a cheeky grin down towards Aiden who was already clasping his hands together, begging for mercy from the gargantuan man. However, Tyler was already reaching down towards the waistband of his jeans. As he pulled on the tight fitting denim, the giant’s compression boxers were also pulled open, revealing his monstrous cock. With a sly wink, Tyler released his grip and allowed Aiden’s tiny body to go plummeting down into the stuffy confines of his briefs. The giant man had to stifle a slight shudder as he felt the immediate frantic squirming coming from his tiny prisoner, leaving him with a satisfied, goofy grin on his face as both he and Molly stepped out of the house.


“Please… please let me out!” Aiden screamed, using a great deal of his waning strength to try to push Tyler’s gargantuan dick away from him. It had been some time since the giant had dropped him down here in the disgusting, stuffy confines of his boxers. It was bad enough that he was being subjected to this heinous torture, but at one point during their drive, Molly’s manicured hand made its way into the already cramped space, only to carelessly push Aiden deeper into the sweaty hellscape. As Molly’s fingers retracted back into the fresh air outside of Tyler’s shorts, the empty space vacated by her gargantuan digits was quickly occupied by the giant man’s even more monolithic cock. 


“Molly!” Aiden cried as the other man’s fleshy rod settled into place and blocked out the light. A loud, muffled laugh could be heard echoing into Aiden’s head just before the invisible force of Tyler’s fingers began to adjust his scrotum from outside his pants, causing Aiden to slide even deeper into sweaty, fleshy hell.




“Almost done yet?” Tyler asked, planting a series of kisses on Molly’s toned stomach. His gaze shifted upwards toward the silver laptop on her chest. In response, her hand reached around and gently ran through his thick auburn hair. 


“Just a minute… just need to go through these last couple of…” Her voice trailed off as she began reading through a peculiar business email. Molly’s eyes went wide as she processed the message before her. 


“C’mon babe… you can look at emails tomorrow.” Tyler pouted, his strong hands running along her legs. Rather than respond to his request, Molly simply applied pressure to the top of his head, forcing his face lower and lower until she felt his breath between her legs. “Oooh feeling bos-” 


Molly silenced the man by closing her thighs around his head and pulling the comforter over his head. With unnecessary distractions removed from her mind, Molly reread the email from the clip site.


“Good afternoon,


This message is intended for the managing team behind Giga Girls Productions. I apologize for reaching out through your custom video request chain, however I was not getting a response through your business email. My name is Carter Hallidaigh and I am a representative for Jordan Pharmaceuticals. I’d like to discuss one of the characters in your videos . Particularly the one with the diminutive status. I know that GGP’s official statement is that the character has been digitally altered to appear miniature using cutting edge A.I. software, but I happen to believe the truth is much more than that. 


If I am correct, then I have a very lucrative proposal for your team.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked the chapter. Aiden's got some new friends coming down the line. Spoiler alert, they aren't nice.


I'm back open for commissions over on DeviantArt. If you're looking for a custom story for yourself, send me a message and we can make it happen. As always, thanks for reading!!