- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a hot minute since I've worked on any writing aside from commissions, but I wrote a short story for the GiantessWorld 2024 Valentines event and it made me want to work on some personal projects again. So here is a new chapter for Gettin Comfy. Rocketing towards the conclusion of the bad ending now. 






10/14/20: Wednesday: Today the subject was transferred into the care of the science team at approximately 9:45am. Receipt of the subject was given and the subject was then placed into transport unit 1 for safe keeping. Upon returning to the laboratory, subject was safely secured inside of Containment Unit 1. Dr. Zeigler spent approx 30 minutes explaining the testing program to the subject and assisting in getting it acclimated to the Containment Unit and its faculties. Program scheduled to begin tomorrow morning. 

-K. Hoffstead


Note: Dr. Zeigler raised concerns with owner during receipt of subject. Evidently the subject had been transported to the handoff location inside of the owner’s sneaker. Dr. Zeigler spent some time arguing with the owner but gave up after the quote, “He would’ve spent less time in there if you had come to meet me at my home instead of making me drive all the way out into the middle of bumfuck nowhere.” 

-K.Hoffstead


Note: I am issuing Dr. Hoffstead a preliminary warning. Her conduct during the handoff of the subject was completely inappropriate. Before handing over the subject, Ms. Hower removed him from her footwear. Dr. Hoffstead let out an audible laugh upon seeing the already deplorable condition of the subject. 

-N.Zeigler


10/29/20: Thursday: With all physiological tests and blood work done and all prelim sampling complete, we are prepared to proceed into Phase 1. Dr. Zeigler has once again protested the plan to determine the cause of the shrinking condition. She has asserted that we can break out the various chemical components of flatulence and test them individually. However, Mr. Hallidaigh has supported my endeavor to test the conditions as they naturally presented themselves. As such, tomorrow’s panel will consist of fifteen variables.

-K.Hoffstead


Note: I am submitting a formal complaint against the methodology being agreed to by this department. Farts? We’re going to subject a human being to a panel of different farts? This is madness. I will be returning to Hallidaigh’s office this afternoon to protest once more. 

-N.Zeigler


Note: Dr. Zeigler is lodging another formal protest to the administration today. However, I am doubtful she will change any minds. Also, Ms. Hower made a note that the individual who kickstarted the entire shrinking ordeal kept to a vegan diet. This was noted for panelist selection. Mr. Hallidaigh has also requested to have some of the science team participate in the panel to see if we can keep the shrinking process in house at all. I’ve volunteered to take part tomorrow, since I doubt Nina is going to want to.

-K.Hoffstead


10/30/20: Friday: Partial panel complete. We had to stop early because Panelist 12 caused the subject to rapidly dwindle in size. Thankfully we were able to stop the reduction before the subject became too small to handle properly. As previously theorized, the subject’s reactivity to flatulence was most directly linked to diet. Specifically, a “vegan” diet causes a delayed physical reaction. Dr. Hoffstead suggested an additional panel of tests to see if other variations in diet have alternate effects on the subject. However Dr. Zeigler placed a stop to the discussion, referencing an “inappropriate shift in scope.” Following an argument, Dr. Zeigler ordered an immediate transfer of Dr. Hoffstead to a different division.


Note: Hallidaigh can stomp his foot all he wants. I have full control over my staff. Kendra clearly can’t be trusted to keep the patient’s subject’s* care at the forefront of her mind. He can threaten me with diet pill bullshit all he wants. My lab has exclusivity to Aiden’s research and we both know he’s too much of a blowhard to shelve the project.

-N.Zeigler


11/2/20:Monday: Project Sorex placed on temporary hold. Subject to be remediated to the care of lead scientist for habitat maintenance. 


Note: Eat shit Hallidaigh, I’m calling your bluff. You can’t get rid of me without scrapping your little fetish project. You want a war? I’ll give you a war, bitch.

-N.Zeigler


11/6/20:Friday: Emergency board meeting was convened to hold a vote on the exposè article in the Globe. The board has agreed to conduct a full audit of the 2016 Zolvesta research program. Due to her participation in the project, Dr. Zeigler has been placed on paid administrative leave and ordered to remain away from the lab until the completion of the audit. C. Hallidaigh has appointed Dr. Kendra Hoffstead as acting lab manager until the audit is concluded. 


Note: Terribly sorry to hear about Zeigler’s leave of absence. Never easy to walk away from such a promising scientific discovery. Hopefully it’ll be a quick audit and she can get back involved in eight months or so. I’m eager to be able to step back in and help the team. Looking forward to learning so much more from little Aiden.

-K. Hoffstead.


12/18/20:Friday: Unfortunate turn of events today. Security caught Dr. Zeigler attempting to smuggle the subject out of the laboratory today. The board has held another emergency session this afternoon. Dr. Zeigler’s actions constitute a massive breach of contract and raise serious concerns with the audit committee. Dr. Zeigler has been let go from Jordan Pharmaceuticals. 


Note: Horrible shame about Nina. Seems the poor thing suffered some sort of psychotic episode. Pressure from the audit must’ve gotten to her. Unfortunately, I’m no longer confident about the security of the subject in the lab. I’ll be taking him off site for secure study during the holidays.

 -K.Hoffstead


2/4/21: Thursday: Immense breakthrough today. We’ve managed to isolate the recessive genome that causes the subject’s unique reaction to vegan flatulence. Dr. Hoffstead seems to think that the team is close to mapping a synthetic compound to activate the gene.


7/14/21: Wednesday: The federal government has approved Dr. Hoffstead’s pilot program rollout. Forty eight new subjects have been requisitioned from ADMAX. First shots go out next week.

Note: Video file attached:



As the recording starts Carter Hallidaigh has Dr. Hoffstead backed against a lab table, his hand unknowingly resting on the controller that handles the daily video logs. Immediately the tall man buries his face into the woman’s neck as she wrapped her arms under his to pull him in close to her. 


“God, this is so fucking hot. Those little fuckers have no fucking clue that their fucking lives are over.” Carter says pulling his face from Kendra’s neck and leaning in to plant an aggressive, sloppy kiss on her lips. The younger woman smiles and leans back on the table, pulling Hallidaigh’s face down towards her bosom.


“Do you know what the government’s standard for acceptable misplacement incidents is?” Kendra asked, as her boss ripped open her lab coat and her noise at the same time, sending a cascade of buttons across the floor. 


“Fourteen percent, typically. Anything above that requires a formal audit.” Carter said, his eyes meticulously studying his employee’s perky tits. Kendra smiled and grabbed him by the chin, turning his face up to meet her gaze.


“And you know what that means?” She asked, a seductive smile painted across her plump lips. “Six, six tiny little men can go missing without anyone giving a single fuck.” Hearing that, Carter’s face twisted up into a sinister smile as he began to clumsily fumble with his belt buckle. Without needing further instruction, Kendra began to shimmy out of her panties, letting them drop to the floor beneath her before Carter grabbed her by the hips and quickly lifted her onto the table, eliciting a sharp squeal from the woman. 


This sudden noise caused a curious stir from a translucent container nearby on the desk, which in turn caught the eye of the man preparing to fuck his lead scientist silly. Carter let out a low chuckle as he reached towards the plastic cube. Seconds later, the man’s hand returned holding a tiny, squirming human being. The giant gave another sly smile towards his parter who simply leaned to the side, hiking her skirt up over her ass as she grabbed an asscheek with one hand.


“Go ahead and put him in the back. I want you in front tonight.” Kendra remarked, exposing her bare asshole to her boss. Then with no concern for the tiny helpless man in his hand, Carter began to maneuver the poor thing towards Kendra’s massive, puckered anus. He paused for only a moment to run his face in a small circle around the rim before gently forcing the entirety of Aiden’s miniature body through the threshold of the enormous sphincter.


“Jesus fucking Christ.” Kendra moaned as she get Carter pull his thumb back out of her asshole. Once her little plaything was securely in her colon, Kendra sat back up and scooched her butt backwards on the table, just enough to find the leverage to get her ankles up onto Carter’s shoulders. “Foreplay be damned” she thought to herself. She wanted desperately to cum while she could still feel the panicked struggling of the tiny man in her asshole.


As Carter slid his cock inside of her, Kendra bit her lip and tossed her head back, catching a slight glimpse of a light on the lab station monitor.


“Oh shit, is that fucking camera on?”



10/5/21: Tuesday: Exciting breakthrough today. We have finally found a successful way to bind Genome Ax4 to a host who doesn’t carry it naturally. This means that we can effectively apply the shrinking effect to anyone who undergoes the proper gene therapy. Additionally, we’ve noticed some strange properties when the gene is applied to a host who already carries it. Further observation planned.


10/13/21: Wednesday: Practical examinations complete. Reduction trials began today. Out of the first panel of 12 subjects, all were successfully reduced in scale by a minimum of 93%. Subject 9, who was in possession of Genome Ax4 prior to the injection series, has still not regained any additional mass, despite being isolated well beyond the expected return window. It appears that a double bound genome marker may potentially leave a target shrunken permanently.


Note: One of our vegans had an incident this afternoon and had to take some time. In an effort to avoid falling behind, I opted to step in and administer the entire exam. I switched to a vegan diet some months ago, for no particular reason, so no problems there. Oddly enough, it appears that Subject 9 now has a double bonded marker for Genome Ax4, resulting in a protracted reduction term. Requesting a conference with C. Hallidaigh to discuss implications of this information. 

-K.Hoffstead


Note: Video attachment locked. Marked for review by C. Hallidaigh.



“Good morning Mister…. Jannis?” Kendra said, studying the paperwork on her clipboard as she entered the sterile white exam room. Sitting on the far side of the room, with a series of chains connecting his wrists and ankles together, Matt Jannis was quietly studying the young woman who had just entered the room. A sinister smirk crept onto his lips as he let out a quick whistle. Kendra’s eyes flicked up from her clipboard as she returned the smile and sized up her subject. 


“You’re a cute little thing, arentcha?” He said, in a thick New Jersey accent. The petite young researcher brushed a lock of hair behind her ear as she straightened up and gave the man a polite nod.


“Thank you Mr. Jannis, my name is Dr. Hoffstead.” Kendra motioned towards the arm restraints on Matthew’s chair. “If you wouldn’t mind, please slide your hands into the restraints and we can get started.” The man shifted his gaze up and down her body. He licked his golden incisor and flexed his eyebrows playfully.


“Oooooh sweetheart.” He raised his hands up, rattling the shrinking silver shackles hanging between them. “You’re gonna tie me up? You got a blindfold and a ball gag too?” A hoarse laugh slipped through his teeth. Kendra could hear the rattling sound of air trying to pass through his lungs as he laughed. The sound of decades of smoking have clearly had their effect on the short, greasy looking convict. Kendra smiled a sweet, seductive smile as she slowly approached the man, ensuring to exaggerate the movement of her hips as she walked in order to cover up her deep disdain for the kind of man that he was. Not that he was a criminal. Working in pharmaceutical research, Kendra was used to an unrelenting mire of nonsensical laws that did nothing but hold mankind back from their potential. No, the thing she hated about Matthew was his inability to make something of himself. He was the sort of person who felt that they had been assigned a lot in life and he was content to simply remain there. Kendra had no use for a man with no ambition. 


“Tell you what, you slip on the handcuffs…” Kendra stopped a few inches from the bright yellow line on the floor that indicated the edge of where Matt’s shackles would stop him if he were to try something foolish. The young doctor pulled open her lab coat and reached a hand under her skirt. With a gentle shimmy she allowed her light purple underwear to fall to the floor, stepping out of it before she gingerly lifted them from the ground and dangled them on a finger. “And I’ll put in your ball gag.”


Matt grinned a half smile as he studied her curiously. He was hesitant to believe what this hot little piece of ass was offering. After all, he knew better than most that life didn’t just drop eager, fuckable women into your lap without a badge waiting around the corner to slap you in cuffs. However, when he was brought in for this science bullshit, they made it crystal clear that the number one rule was to do whatever the fuck the lab coats were telling you to do. He chuckled to himself as he began to slip his hand into the leather restrain, tightening it before placing his second arm in place. Whatever, it's not like he was going to turn down free pussy. 


“Yeah, alright sweetness. Why doncha come on over here and sit in lap?”


“Of course.” Kendra replied, happily strutting past the line and approaching Matthew’s chair. She gave him a warm smile as she stood in front of him and glanced down at his unbound arm. She lifted her underwear up to his face, just barely brushing it against his face. “Hold these for me?” She asked sweetly. Matt grinned and took a deep sniff of her panties, filling his nostrils with the sweet smell of her sex. He didn’t really give a fuck about the consequences now. He knew exactly where this train was headed and he wanted on.


Matt took the panties between his teeth and watched patiently as the mysterious woman secured his other arm before wrapping similar restraints around his legs. Once satisfied that her quarry was secure, Kendra spun on her heels and flattened her lab coat against her ass before sitting down hard on Matt's lap. The convict let out a heavy grunt as she landed hard on his crotch, but he wasn't about to complain given he had been stuck in prison for the last eight years. 


“So, Mister….”


“Jannis.” Matt said plainly, reminding her of his name as he leaned forward and took a long deep sniff of Kendra’s hair. 


“Right. Jannis. If you don’t mind, I’ll be referring to you as Subject nine for the remainder of today’s trial.” Kendra could feel Matt’s stiff erection forming beneath her as she began to pour through the papers on her clipboard. 


“Sweetheart, you can call me Mr. Belvedere for all I- uughhh” Matt let out a soft groan as Kendra wiggled her ass in his lap a bit. She reached into her lab coat pocket and retrieved a small bottle as Matthew began to lean in and kiss her neck, emboldened by her demeanor. 


“Now subject nine, today we will be applying a compound that we are calling Potozean. Not the catchiest name, I know, but that’s a call for marketing.” She removed the cap of the small spray bottle and brought it up to Matthew’s face. “So I just need you to open wide and let me give you a few spritzes here. Okay?”


“What’s it do?” Matt asked, only half concerned with anything that didn’t involve his dick right now. Kendra looked back into his eyes and smiled playfully, biting her lips as she stood up from his lap and gently ran one hand down his torso until she felt his bulging erection through his jumpsuit. 


“It’s going to revolutionize the bedroom enhancement game. Forget viagra, I promise that in five years time, this stuff will be in every single sex toy drawer in America.” She said seductively, raising the bottle again and pointing the nozzle at Matthew’s mouth. He had heard enough and opened his mouth wide to receive three quick sprays.


“Pthu, ahhh blech. That’s fuckin rancid!” Matt screeched, trying fruitlessly to rid his tongue of the vile taste. Kendra laughed and walked around behind Mathew’s seat, kneeling down to adjust a small gear near the seat. As she did so, Matt found himself suddenly dropping back onto his back, staring up at the ceiling. 


“Ah! Jesus! What the hell doc?” He asked angrily. Kendra just chuckled softly and elevated his leg rest so that he was fully transitioned to lying on his back. Walking back towards his head, the young researcher rested her ample posterior against the reclined chair, right beside her subjects head. 


“Now, subject nine. I’ll let you know that Protozean is a fun little compound we’ve been working on that binds a unique genome to the target’s genetic makeup. I won’t bore you with the details that you’re to dumb to understand, but it's remarkable stuff. But the application of the genome is only half of the puzzle. The cool thing about this little project is what happens when those specific genome markers are subjected to another very specific compound.”


Matt listened to what Kendra was saying, but he was not following it at all. The sudden shift in her demeanor and the shit with the chair were starting to make this all feel more like a horror movie than a porno. He pulled at his arms, unable to free them from the leather restraints, but he was quickly distracted by the sight of the cute little science chick hiking up her lab coat and skirt, so that Matt was staring directly into her perky white ass. He was about to start spewing profanity at this psychopath when suddenly she reached back and pulled one of her ass cheeks to the side, revealing her bare, wrinkled asshole. 


“What the fuck is your fucking pr-” 


Psssssssssht


The oily anus ballooned outward as a nearly silent rush of fetid air rushed outward and breezed against Matthew’s face. The 5’9” man recoiled in disgust as the warm fart flooded his nostrils. He spun his head to the other side, stunned by the strange and nasty display. 


“JESUS CHRIST! What the fuck is wrong with you?” He shouted, now pulling hard against his binds. Matthew had no idea what was happening anymore, but he was certain about the fact that this bitch was the crazy kind of hot. Kendra smirked, fixing her outfit as she began scrawling something on her clipboard as she continued to stare at Matthew. 


“Now, just let me know how you’re feeling. Any pain, tingling, that sort of thing.” Kendra asked, cocking her head to the side as she studied him curiously.


“What? You just fucking farted in my face!” He spat, enraged by the blatant disrespect. 


“Yes, I farted on your face.” She replied plainly. “The genome in question is activated by a specific chemical present in flatulence . Specifically flatulence resulting from a vegan diet. Unfortunately, one of our outside contractors… gas girls, as some of us have been calling them. Unfortunately she had a bit of an incident while applying gas to another subject and wasn't going to be able to meet with us this morning.”


As Kendra spoke, Matthew suddenly began to feel a sharp pain in his mouth. She could see the evident pain on his face and began to write in her notes. 


“Agh, fuck it hurts. It fucking hurts!” He shouted, the pain in his mouth growing torturously painful.


“Where does it hurt subject nine?”


“AHHHHHHHHH! MY FUCKING MOUTH!” He screamed, as a sudden popping noise preceded a wave of pain so intense that he thought that he was going to black out any second. Kendra peered into his mouth as he screamed and noticed something that made her chuckle, adding to her notes with no regard for the man’s intense pain. 


“Ahhh, it would seem that your gold tooth is causing some problems as the rest of your mouth shrinks around it. Interesting.” Kendra said flatly. Had it not been for the excruciating pain as the two adjacent incisors began to crack and splinter as they were forced out of the way by the inorganic blockage, Matthew might've taken offense to her cavalier attitude. The pained shrieking did not cease as Matthew began to reduce in size around his tooth, however the pitch did change as his vocal chords shrank. Kendra continued to observe and take notes as her subject shrank. She was fully unprepared as his mouth finally became too small to support the foreign object, causing it to rocket across the room with a small spurt of blood. 


“Oh! Shots fired.” Kendra jested, unsurprised to find that she was the only one laughing at her little joke. Once Matt reached a height of fifteen inches tall, his body seemed to finally stop shrinking. “Hmmm, much taller than the others. Valuable stuff number nine. Very valuable indeed.”


“What the fuck did you do to me you fucking cunt?” Matt screamed in a hoarse, tired voice. He was slowly struggling to his feet, blood pouring from his mouth. Because of this, he was completely unprepared for a titanic sized backhand to swing towards him at incredible speeds. The massive slap sent the shrunken man flying off of the chair and onto the cold laminate floor. He landed hard, bouncing his skull off the hard ground and sending another wave of intense pain from his shattered teeth. 


“You like running that little mouth of yours, don’t you Matthew?” Kendra asked, quickly regaining her composure. She had not intended to fly off the handle like that. Not that she felt any remorse for this tiny scumbag. Rather, she simply didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of bothering her. “You’d be smart to learn how to recognize your betters.”


“I want out. I’m done. I know my fucking rights.” He spat, cowering in the corner of the suddenly gargantuan room as the titaness doctor walked around the enormous restraining chair and began to approach him. She smiled a sinister grin down in his direction as she backed him into the corner. Since her underwear was still lying on the floor across the room, Matt could see up beneath her skirt at her glistening sex. With nothing but satisfaction painted across her face, Kendra stood defiantly, with her hands on her hips as she broke the devastating news to her small subject.


“Your rights? Give me a fucking break. We aren’t the fucking government, you little shit. We’re a pharmaceutical company. You don’t have any fucking rights. You’re property. Nothing more than a fucking lab rat.” Matt looked around the room. She was right, he felt like a trapped rat right now, confused about what was happening and scared about the fact that he might not even survive it all.


“You want to know the fun part?” Kendra asked, kneeling down in front of the tiny man. She grinned wickedly as moved her head in closer. “This Protozean spray, the shrinking spray… it renders someone shrunken for like. Ten to twelve hours.” 


Matt felt a wave of relief wash over him. Just knowing that there was a timer on this whole mess. However, he still needed to contend with this giantess psychopath until then. 


“But, you might be interested to know that you are of a rare breed number nine.” Kendra lowered her clipboard to the ground so that Matt could see the contents of the page. There was an endless scroll of nonsensical science bullshit littered with several handwritten notes that the doctor had made through the transformation. “See, that genome that I talked about earlier. Ax4. You are one of a small percentage of the population that were already in possession of the gene. Now, obviously you didn’t used shrink when you smelled a fart. That’s because your gene was recessed. But with just a little bit of genetic intervention…” 


Kendra shook the spray bottle before tucking it into her pocket. “We’re able to shrink you… permanently.” Matt and Kendra stared at one another for several long, tense moments before something snapped inside Matt and he made a break for it. Unfortunately for the freshly tiny man, he didn’t realize just how futile it was to try to escape from this cell, let alone from the clutches of this titanic terror. 


“Awww where are you gonna go little man?” Kendra laughed, watching the subject attempt to flee through her legs. The giantess allowed him to run for a bit, clearing past the other side of her lab coat before she spun around dexterously, knocking Matt aside with a sweep of her foot as she pounced on him. The pretty doctor pinned Matt to the frigid floor with one hand, squating directly over him so that he was staring up into her dripping cunt.


“This is just the beginning, number nine. See, you can’t grow back, but you still have so much to teach us about the lower limits of Ax4’s shrinking capabilities.” Kendra’s face lit up with a ravenous excitement as she twisted Matt’s tiny body and lowered herself so that he was trapped helplessly under her cheek. Matt stared up into the alien surface of her gargantuan asshole as it twitched and churned, ready to release another hurricane.


“Get ready little man, it’s time for your second dose.”


Pppppppppfffffftttt

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed and if you did, let me know your thoughts. As always, thanks so much for reading!