- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back again! Having a good time with this story and I hope you're all enjoying the story. 


-------------------------------------------------------

“Hey, hey Molly he's awake! Aiden, oh my god!” Carmen exclaimed, throwing herself onto Aiden’s bed and wrapping her arms around him. The young man groggily returned to consciousness, not completely sure what exactly was going on, but he was happy to be receiving a barrage of relieved kisses all over his face from a relieved Carmen. Molly then came striding into the room and took a seat on the edge of the bed.


“Jesus dude. What the hell? You scared the shit out of us.” She admitted, placing a hand on top of his. Aiden looked them both up and down and shook his head.


“Ugh, what happened?” He asked, causing both girls to shrug.


“You tell us. Carmen farted on you and you just straight up blacked out. Was it seriously that bad?” Molly asked, a slight smirk on her face. Carmen however, looked absolutely mortified.


“Aiden I’m so so so sorry! I didn’t know and I thought it was something you wanted and I-“


“No, no it wasn’t that.” Aiden said, cutting her off. “You’re right. I wanted you to do it. And it’s not the smell that bothered me, it was just…” He began searching for a way to explain what he remembered from the night before. “It was like, I felt drunk or something. It was weird.”


Molly scoffed. “Huh. Drunk off of farts. Let’s bottle that shit and make a fucking fortune.” Carmen reached over and slapped Molly on the arm.


“It’s not funny!” 


The girls began arguing back and forth, but Aiden decided that he would rather just push past the weird night that he had just experienced. Hopefully this event wouldn’t affect the relationship he had with these two gorgeous ladies. He didn’t figure he would ever find himself in a similar living situation with two women who would treat him this way.


“Seriously, it’s not a big deal. I just got a bit too excited and a little bit lightheaded. I’ll be fine.” He assured them, trying to stand up to go and use the restroom. However, as he stood up out of his bed, there was something peculiar about his room. Something he couldn’t quite put his finger on. Slowly he turned around to face Molly and Carmen who were both still sitting on his bed. 


The two women looked at him curiously, as they also noticed something strange. Molly stood up straight and walked up to Aiden, forcing everyone to realize what was weird about this situation. 


“Holy fuck. You’ve shrunk!” Molly exclaimed, as she realized that she was now standing a few inches taller than Aiden. 


“What the fuck!” He shouted, running over to the mirror where he studied himself. Both Molly and Carmen came rushing up behind him. Molly was giddy with excitement with the prospect that her favorite little sub was somehow shrinking. On the other hand, Carmen appeared extremely concerned that she might have been responsible for this freakish circumstance.


“Oh my god. Smelling farts makes you shrink? That’s amazing!” Molly announced, causing both Aiden and Carmen to look at her with pure bewilderment.


“This is serious Molly! I need to see a fucking doctor!” Aiden shouted.


“I’ll drive you.” Carmen agreed, rushing out of the room to get her keys.


“Now hold on a minute. You aren’t even just a little bit curious about experimenting with this?” Molly asked, causing Aiden to look at her with shock painted across his face.


“Experiment?”


“Yeah. I mean, do I really need to spell it out for you? You go to a doctor and either you’re gonna sit in a hospital until they can fix this, if that’s even a possibility.” Aiden nodded his head, not sure that there were any real alternatives. 


“Or we could do a little experimenting on our own. Figure out what happened, how to replicate it, maybe figure out how to control your size at will.” She posited.


Aiden simply shook his head. “Why would I want to experiment on my own, instead of getting a fucking doctor involved?”


“Because you love sniffing Carmen’s sweaty work feet? Imagine getting even smaller and going to work with her… inside her boot.” Molly whispered those last few words, giving Aiden a wicked smile as she did. He looked over at Carmen, who was simply staring back at him, completely dumbfounded by this very idea.


“Just think about all the fun ways that you could explore our bodies if you get just a little bit smaller. Exploring every little nook and cranny with your tiny little tongue.” Molly walked over behind Carmen and wrapped her arms around the pretty blonde. She gave Aiden a wide smile as he was ogling the both of them, a million possible scenarios playing out in his head.


“Carmen?” He asked, curious about her thoughts on this insane idea.


“But what if we can’t make you big again?” She asked, clearly wrestling internally with this plan. However, Molly was quick to speak up and put her concerns to rest. 


“If there’s no cure for this, then we’ll take care of him. You can be tiny and we’ll look after you forever. Think about it. You’ll never have to work, it’ll be easy to provide for you, and you’ll have a one of a kind sex life that I can promise you, will be worth anything you might lose.”


Aiden looked at both of his roommates as he struggled with this plan. He had to admit that Molly at least had a point. The idea of being dominated by his friends was a whole new beast when he considered adding in the element of drastic size disparity. He thought about how excited he got while Carmen was sitting on his face last night and thought about how spectacular it would be if his whole body could fit in between her asscheeks. 


“If we were to do this… I get the final say about when we stop.” 


“Of course! You’ll be in total control.” Molly chimed in eagerly.


“And if I get too small to care for myself, Carmen, I want you to promise to take care of me. If that’s too much of a responsibility, then I want to go see a professional.”


“Of course she’ll do it. Right Carmen?” Molly asked excitedly. Carmen gave her friend a nervous look, but shook her head up and down. 


“Yea, I’ll keep you safe.”


Aiden nodded his head and let out a sigh. Upon seeing his albeit hesitant agreement, Molly cheered and ran over to Aiden to give him a large kiss on the lips.


“Yes! This is going to be amazing!” She exclaimed, waiving Carmen over in an attempt to get a more excited vibe built up in the apartment. “So how do you want to get started?”


Aiden thought for a moment, still a bit hesitant about this whole concept. “Well I guess we should figure out exactly what makes me shrink and see if we can find a way to make me normal again. 


“Oooh good idea. Well, it was probably Carmen’s fart that made you shrink before, right. So let one of us fart in your face and see what happens.” Molly offered logically. “Carmen, you got one in the chamber?”


Carmen shook her head and shrugged sheepishly. Molly waved her off and turned back to Aiden, putting her hand on his chest and pushing him backwards towards his bed.


“It’s fine. I think I’ve got one. Here, get your face in… there” Molly didn’t wait for any sort of response from Aiden as she pushed him backwards until he was seated on the bed and she was standing before him. Swiftly she spun on her heels, presenting her large round ass to the still stunned Aiden. She leaned forward ever so slightly, inviting him to bury his face into the soft fabric of her pajamas to await a gaseous release. 


With a heavy sigh, Aiden looked over to Carmen, who was staring intently and gave him a slight smile of approval, before Aiden buried his face in between Molly’s soft cheeks. He sat there for a few moments, waiting for his domineering roommate to fart into his nose. As he waited patiently, Aiden drew several deep breaths. The smell of Molly’s ass was much more mild than he expected, most likely attributed to a recent shower. 


“Damn. Thought I had something.” Molly said, disappointed, stepping away from Aiden’s face. “Well, that’s fine. Maybe we should grab some breakfast, get things moving?” 


“Let’s all just relax for a second. It’s not like we need to force him to shrink right this second. Let’s just take it slow and figure things out as they happen.” Carmen suggested, walking over and taking Molly by the hand. “C’mon, you can go buy breakfast for everyone and give Aiden a second to catch his breath.”


Molly begrudgingly agreed, knowing that she had a tendency to get hyper focused sometimes to the point of intimidating the people around her. Both ladies left the room and gave Aiden a moment to process everything that was going on in life right now. He sat on his bed and tried to process all the emotions that he was feeling. This was surely the weirdest day of his entire life.

Chapter End Notes:

Another one down! No actual farts in this chapter I suppose, but I can assure you that there is flatulence aplenty coming up! If you're enjoying so far, pop in and leave me a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading!!