- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Three days in a row, can we go for four? I used to love doing daily uploads when i started my first story a few years back. But finding the time to write these days is a rare blessing. Thankfully I've managed to get ahead on this one so there should be a few more consistent uploads. Hopefully I can even get it finished without stopping, but time will tell. Surprise surprise, more farts in this chapter.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh, here we go. I’ve definitely got one now.” Molly shouted, jumping off of the couch. Aiden was still sitting in the kitchen, he was feeling slightly weird about being in the same room with Molly and Carmen who returned to the living room immediately after a greasy breakfast from McDonalds. He was starting to feel weird that this whole situation has fucked up the dynamic he had going with the girls.


“I uhh…” He searched for the words to say but nothing came to mind. It took Molly less than five seconds to cross into the kitchen and begin standing before him.


“C’mon man, this is for science. Get in there and take a sniff.” She commanded, once again presenting her ass to him. Aiden stared at her behind, clad in tight fitting denim and continued to question if this was something he should really be doing. However, Molly was well beyond deciding and instead of waiting for Aiden to keep thinking, she decided to slide her ass backwards just as a quiet hiss of air could be heard escaping from between her cheeks. Aiden recoiled a bit, but Molly saw this and reached backwards to grab the back of his head. 


“No dumbass, you’ve gotta smell it. That’s like… the whole point.” She commanded such a powerful air of authority as she spoke that Aiden simply felt compelled to obey her. “C’mon, sniff.”


And as soon as she said that, Aiden took a deep breath, drawing the sour stink of her flatulence into his nostrils. Molly squealed with delight as she continued to press Aiden’s head into her butt. Once she was satisfied that he’d gotten a good taste, Molly spun around and began studying him up and down. 


“Well? Do you feel any smaller?” She asked. Aiden shook his head. He recalled the way his head had begun spinning when Carmen had farted on him last night, the nausea that overtook him. He certainly didn’t feel that way now, the only thing he felt was a rapidly growing erection. 


“I don’t think so. I don’t feel weird like I did yesterday.” He admitted. This caused Carmen to stand up off of the couch before motioning for Aiden to come lay down. 


“Well, maybe you need like… a concentrated dose.” She suggested. “We could just chill and watch some TV today. Come lay down.” 


Aiden looked over to the couch where Carmen was standing. He swallowed hard and slowly got up and walked into the living room with Molly walking right behind him. Carmen gave Aiden a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek along with a wide smile that immediately made him feel more relaxed. He returned the smile and lied down on the large leather couch, looking up to see both Molly and Carmen staring down at him. 


Carmen was still wearing her cotton flannel pajamas and standing over his waist, but Molly, being the one who had to go out and get breakfast, was already dressed in jeans and a sweater and was poised to bring her large rear down onto his head. The buxom redhead spun around and began to descend, causing Aiden to wince in anticipation of the pain. Thankfully for him, Carmen noticed this and grabbed ahold of Molly before her butt could impact the man’s face.


“Hold on. Nope. Your jeans are too tight. Go put on something softer.” Carmen said, running a hand along the curve of her pajama bottoms as she took a seat directly onto Aiden’s crotch, wiggling playfully, much to his delight. She could feel his member growing hard as she swayed back and forth.


“What? Oh give me a break. This is like goddamn Christmas morning for him.” Molly said grumpily. The dynamic of her relationship with Aiden had always been one of complete submission. She was the bossy type and always expected Aiden to obey her under threat of punishment. Carmen on the other hand, had a very different relationship with the resident sub. She preferred to entice him into being a good boy.


“No! Aiden is being a good boy and you have to be nice to him.” Carmen scolded. Molly scowled at her roommates, her bratty demeanor growing stronger with each passing second. But she shrugged her shoulders and gave Aiden a cute smile as she tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her jeans and undid the button. Slowly she shimmied her way out of the tight fitting denim, revealing two round cheeks clad only in a pair of lacy, powder blue panties.


“There, better?” She asked facetiously. Carmen let out a slight chuckle and shrugged her shoulders as she looked back down at Aiden. However, he was far too preoccupied with Molly’s colossal ass that was now descending right into his face. The red headed woman landed with a slight bounce as she ground her ass back and forth, the residual stink of her last fart still wafting around Aiden’s olfactory senses. 


“Well, you could at least wait until you need to fart. He doesn’t need to-“ Carmen was suddenly cut off by a loud rumbling fart as Molly breathed a sigh of relief. She looked incredibly satisfied with herself as she leaned backwards to get comfortable. Carmen just chuckled as she felt Aiden’s hands aimlessly grasping at her ass, most likely trying to get in touch with his dick. Ultimately she was happy that he was enjoying himself. It was admittedly weird that he got off on that worst smells that their bodies could produce, but she couldn’t deny that she did get some satisfaction out of it. And if Aiden was enjoying himself, then where was the harm?


“Oh my god!” Carmen exclaimed, crinkling her nose in disgust as she caught the slightest whiff of Molly’s gassy expulsion. 


“Hey, that’s not for you!” Molly said sarcastically, pulling a blanket off of the couch and tossing it over her lap. But inwardly she was celebrating her accomplishment. She knew that last fart was a particularly heinous one. So much so that shrinking aside, she thought there might be an actual risk of sulfur poisoning. “Besides, fifty bucks says he’s still hard as a rock.”


Carmen quickly rocked back and forth, feeling Aiden’s swollen member caught between her soft cheeks. “Oh yeah. He could probably lift me off the couch with it right now.” She said with a laugh. Down below Molly’s butt, Aiden was in fact in utter bliss. He took several deep breaths, his nostrils burning from the potent stink from within the bratty woman’s bowels. The rotten air wafting around his very limited breathing space certainly offended his senses, it wasn’t as though he considered the smell to be a pleasant one. Rather, he simply received a tremendous amount of pleasure from being subjected to such an indignity at the mercy of someone he found to be so physically attractive.


“Alright, movie time!” Molly declared, shifting around on her throne. Carmen nodded and began shifting through movies on Netflix. The three roommates proceeded to watch television for the next forty five minutes or so. Or at least two of them did. Molly made no efforts to hold back her gas, although after the first four of five blasts, her stomach had properly settled. That’s not to say that Aiden wasn’t being put through the ringer. Those first several noxious gifts made Aiden write beneath the veritable goddess as his supply of oxygen was completely replaced with her gas. He became lightheaded as he gasped to receive her air, but it wasn’t the same as the way he felt last night. This was simply his body reacting to the lack of fresh clean oxygen, an obstacle he had faced many times before, nothing he could not overcome.


Eventually Molly grew tired of waiting and rose up off of Aiden’s head, eliciting a series of long ragged breaths from the tired man. She knelt down beside his head and began gently stroking his hair, taking a moment to fan the air away from her face as the lingering stench persisted even after she stood up.


“Well, do you feel any smaller?” She asked curiously.


Carmen scoffed and chuckled as she wiggled around in his lap. “He certainly doesn’t FEEL any smaller.” 


Aiden shook his head at Molly and began trying to sit up. “No, I don’t feel…. I don’t feel like I did the other night.” He said, causing Molly’s face to shift into a pouty frown. “Please, I need to take a break.” 


Carmen nodded and stood up, allowing Aiden to jump up off of the couch and saunter off towards his room. Molly crossed her arms indignantly and scoffed. “That’s bullshit. He should at least be a little smaller. And we should keep trying. Maybe it had something to do with smelling your feet too.”


“I think he’s going to need a couple of minutes. He’s had a boner for literally the last hour.” Carmen said with a chuckle. Molly threw up her hands and fell back onto the couch, but Carmen decided to go and check on Aiden in his room. She knocked twice on the door, knowing that he would try to hide his erection from her, despite the fact that no misunderstanding stood between the two of them.


“Uhhh, give me just a second.” His voice called from the other side of the door. Carmen chuckled and pushed the door open anyways, finding Aiden trying to pull his boxers and jeans back up from his ankles. 


“Stop.” She commanded. “Drop them.” 


Aiden stood silently next to his bed, holding a t-shirt over his crotch as he watched Carmen come walking into the room. The blonde gave him a warm smile as she approached and placed her soft hands on either side of his face. 


“I know this is a lot to handle… all of this.” She said, looking directly into his eyes. “But I think this could be something really fun… for all of us. So, I just want you to know that I’ll always take care of you.” 


At that point Carmen dropped down to her knees and pushed aside Aiden’s hands, revealing a long, throbbing cock pointed directly at her. She looked back up at him, with beautiful emerald eyes before gently placing a kiss on the head. Aiden let out a short grunt as his roommate began sucking on his erection.


“I’m cumming.” He muttered, shortly after she began. Carmen began to increase speed despite his warning. She could feel a slight pocket of gas beginning to buildup in her intestines. If there was any reality to the future that they believed might be coming, she figured swallowing a load or two was the least she could do. 


Aiden bucked his hips as he unleashed inside of Carmen’s mouth, unable to vocalize anything but grunts and moans. Finally he was granted reprieve and collapsed backwards onto his bed, his breaths slowly returning to a normal pace. Carmen stood up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she smiled sweetly at Aiden. A loud gurgling noise could be heard coming from her gut, so loud that even Aiden opened his eyes as he heard it. She nodded at him and spun on her heels presenting her pajama clad ass to him. Aiden rolled his eyes a bit and leaned forward, bringing his lips mere inches from her cheek.


“Uh uh. Get in there. Deep.” She barked. “C’mon, hurry up. I need to brush my teeth.” Aiden, like a faithful pet, moved his face forward so that his nose was pressed firmly between the cleft of her ass. There was a soft hissing noise and Aiden could feel the wind flowing directly through her pants and into her nose. 


The stink of the broken wind was much more mild than anything he had experienced beneath Molly mere minutes ago. However, as soon as he breathed it in, Aiden’s head began to feel weak. Just as it did the previous night. 


“Carmen… I feel it. It feels strange. Like last night.”


“Oh my god, are you shrinking?” She asked excitedly. But Aiden shook his head.


“I don’t know. It doesn’t feel as bad as last time.” Carmen pondered for a moment before reaching down to pull down both her bottoms and her panties, revealing two round, pale ass cheeks. 


“Alright, I can probably squeeze out a couple more good ones. If you’re going to chicken out… It's now or never.” 

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully you've all enjoyed the story so far. It's only going to get more deplorable from here! Thanks so much for reading!!