- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Went back and forth on the order of some chapters as I was trying to fill in some spaces and wound up with an extra chapter. I'll likely post it later tonight.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aiden, you want lunch?” Carmen called out from the kitchen. He opened his mouth to offer up a reply, but he was quickly silenced by a large foot being placed onto his mouth. Molly’s toes, wreathed in the stained cotton of her ankle high socks gripped onto his nose and playfully shook his head back and forth. 


“He’s a bit busy at the moment!” She shouted, beaming brightly as he continued to work his hands against her tired feet. Carmen peeked into the living room to see Aiden and Molly sitting on opposite ends of the couch. In the two and half months since Aiden’s first shrinking episode, they had been performing consistent “shrinking rituals,” as they had begun calling them. In reality, this simply meant that Carmen would spend a day eating the things that would make her ceaselessly gassy. Meanwhile, Aiden would come running anytime that she called for him, so that he could fall to his knees behind her and take the blast directly to the face. Each time this happened, he would lose several inches of height and take a day or two to recover before the next session. However, every time that Aiden suffered the effects of Carmen’s abilities, he seemed to grow more resistant to it. Every session grew longer and longer before he felt the need to rest. 


Now, Aiden stood at a measly 3’5” and while giving Molly her daily foot rub, she was delighted to examine just how much of his body could be concealed beneath her wide feet. Initially, Carmen started to become concerned that Molly would become a danger to the increasingly helpless Aiden. But he had frequently made efforts to assure her that neither of them were subjecting him to anything that he didn’t love deep down. Still though, Carmen quickly assumed the role of protector for the resident tiny in the apartment and wouldn’t hesitate to put her foot down, either on his behalf or on his face.


“No, the foot worship can wait. You need to make sure you’ve got your energy for tonight’s shoot.” Carmen said, carrying into the room two plates of food. One plate contained a large sandwich with a decent chunk of the corner cut off and a small side of fresh veggies. The second plate contained the chunk of sandwich removed from the first and a small pile of potato chips. Carmen set them both down on the coffee table and positioned herself so that as she sat down, Molly was forced to recoil her legs so they didn’t end up beneath Carmen’s behind. 


Aiden thanked Carmen and began eating his lunch as she did the same. Molly however scoffed and threw up her hands. “What about me? I’m supposed to just make my own lunch?” She asked rhetorically.


“Yes. Yes you are.” Carmen said with a smile. “You’ve got two freshly pampered feet, walk 'em to the fridge and make a sandwich.”


Molly rolled her eyes and went to make herself some food. “You call this pampered?” She asked. “There’s still so much grime in between my toes. Besides, my toejam HAS to taste better than whatever vegan crap went into that sandwich” Carmen and Aiden shared a glance and a silent laugh before she began to change the subject.


“Its vegan chicken, you can’t even taste the difference. Plus Aiden loves it, right?” Carmen said, looking over to Aiden for support. He smiled and gave her a quick thumbs up. Honestly, it was super obvious that what they were eating wasn't chicken, but as a man with a fetish for licking feet and sucking farts, he unsurprisingly wasn’t very picky. The  “So let’s go over the content for tonight’s shoot.” 


Around the time that Aiden had lost about a full foot of height, the group decided that it probably wasn’t a good idea for him to keep working. In fact, they decided that he should pull back from most aspects of his outside life in an effort to keep what they were doing a secret. But just because Aiden stopped working, didn’t mean that his loans went away or that rent stopped coming due. So in an effort to try to monetize their new situation, Molly suggested that they lean into their strengths and start up a clip channel online where they could film macrophilla content for paying customers.


They decided to create the channel under the guise of using special effects to tell an immersive story about a man who was slowly shrinking away. Aiden always wore a mask in the videos to ensure that no one would figure out who he was, and this only led into the mystery that their channel cultivated. Almost overnight they garnered a cult following of fans who would constantly argue over whether or not Aiden was truly a shrinking person or if the channel owners simply had mastered the art of pornographic special effects. 


“So the commission we chose this week is a pretty simple one. I’m gonna start off on the couch with you just doing some random talking bullshit when I’ll take a phone call and leave the scene. And then Molly comes in.” Just as Carmen says that, Molly enters the living room, munching on some crisp veggies and eyeing Aiden up and down. “We’ll have her sit on your lap and she’s going to do some taunting.”


Aiden looked over to see Molly staring back at him devilishly. She bit a carrot in half as she walked back over to the couch. “I’ll tell you about all the mean, awful things that we’re going to do to you when you get even smaller.” She said with a wicked grin.


“Of course, it’s all just for the video.” Carmen reminded them both, looking sternly at Molly. The redhead playfully nudged her friend and looked back over to Aiden.


“Well most of it. I’m sure we’ll get up to a thing or two before all of this is over.” She gave Aiden a wink and he returned a half hearted smile. In the months since he had started shrinking, Molly’s dominatrix habits only grew stronger. She learned of his improved constitution and decided that he was the perfect candidate to really test the boundaries of her sadomasochism. She hadn’t truly crossed any boundaries yet, but Aiden got the feeling that as he got smaller, more and more opportunities would open up for Molly to show him what she was truly capable of. 


“Sound alright?” Carmen asked, shaking Aiden out of his stupor. He nodded his head and went back to his sandwich.


The rest of the day proceeded fairly uneventfully, with both women leaving Aiden to his own devices. He watched a little bit of television before retreating to his own room to play some video games. He whittled away several hours, happy to enjoy this hobby of his while he still could, until Carmen stepped into the room.


“Ready to record?” She asked, eliciting a quiet nod from Aiden. He followed her into the living room unable to avoid ogling her ass the entire time that she walked. It seemed that whatever he lost in stature was returned to him in libido. The pair walked into the living room where Molly was already waiting for them, dressed in a tight white blouse tied up above her belly and pressing her large tits together so that they were nearly bursting out. She wore a short miniskirt that he knew from experience wouldn’t cover her asscheeks if she were standing straight up. And her hair was tied up in two ponytails. She was… 


“Ruby.” He said, following her instructions to only refer to her as such while she was in character. She had begun dressing up in this ludicrous costume for some of their videos, believing she could play out some unwritten storyline through this character that she had created. 


“Hey little man.” She replied, using the name that she always gave to him while she was acting as Ruby. “Ready to go?” She asked, getting up from the couch and gesturing for him to go and take her place. He obliged and Carmen walked over to join him, handing over the black ski mask that he used to disguise his face. Molly took her place behind the camera and began filming the interaction.


“Oh don’t worry about Ruby, she’s just teasing you. She would never do anything to hurt you.” Carmen said, portraying the character of Aiden’s affectionate, yet ditzy and often unaware mother. She feigned ignorance of the shenanigans of her malicious daughter Ruby.


“No, you don’t understand! She’s… she’s…” Aiden paused as Carmen’s phone began to ring. Carmen raised a finger to Aiden’s lips and pretended to take a phone call, quickly rushing out of the scene. Soon after, Ruby took her place, taking a seat next to Aiden on the couch.


“Hey little man!” She said playfully. Aiden played his part and tried to slink farther into the couch to avoid the 

advances of his faux sister. “I heard you talking to mom. What were you talking about?” She asked.


“Nothing. School.” He replied meekly. 


“Tsk tsk tsk. You should know better than to tell lies, little brother. I thought I taught you better than that.” As Molly finished speaking she bounced off of the couch and landed her ass directly on his miniscule lap. The buxom redhead flipped her hair around and looked back over her shoulder at Aiden who was stuck behind her. Carmen picked the camera up off of the tripod and began moving towards the couch so that the viewer could see Aiden trapped behind Ruby. 


“You know, you really should be taking me more seriously. The more you disobey me, the worse it’s going to get when you keep shrinking.” She continued, wiggling her hips into the man pinned beneath her.


“Soon, you’ll be small enough to fit just about anywhere. Maybe I’ll smuggle you to school between my giant titties.” She pressed her breasts together to emphasize her over the top porn acting. “Or maybe I’ll sneak you into mom’s slippers. You know the ones that she always wears without socks? I wonder just how smelly they would be if you were the size of an ant.”


Aiden felt a twinge in his cock as Ruby teased him. He thought for a moment about the scenario. Carmen did in fact own a pair of house slippers that were well marked with the stink of her foot sweat. He imagined being so small that he could get lost in the soft fuzzy landscape.


“Or maybe, you’ll become so small that the tip of my finger becomes the size of a football field. So small that you can’t even escape when I take that finger… and you.” She flicked Aiden’s nose as she said this. “And jam it right up my fucking asshole.”


Carmen raised an eyebrow as Molly improvised her lines. She could only imagine that thoughts running through Aiden’s mind, knowing that what Molly was saying was genuinely possible.


“I’m just going to wipe you off on the inside of my fucking colon, and leave you there for the rest of your miserable life. Just praying for the day that one of my big smelly turds comes rolling through and crushes you into paste.” Ruby giggled playfully rubbing her ass onto Aiden’s lap, as the poor man was truly stunned by her words. Could this truly be what fate had in store for him?


“Ruby, please…” He gasped, not sure what to say anymore.


“Oh my god!” She shouted loudly, standing up from his lap and allowing a moment for Carmen to reposition the camera. “You’ve got a fucking boner.” She reached down and snaked a hand into Aiden’s shorts. 


“Do you like big sissy’s butt? Do you like how it feels? Or do you just like the idea of living inside my butthole forever?” She asked cruelly, stroking Aiden’s cock a few times. She then stood back up to full height and spun around, lifting her skirt needlessly to present her large buttocks to her faux brother.


“Go ahead. Give my big booty a nice kiss and I’ll let you go stroke that tiny cock of yours.” She teased, wiggling it back and forth. Aiden didn’t hesitate for long before he leaned forward and planted a kiss on her right ass cheek. 


“No, not good enough. Get in there!” She commanded, reaching back to pull her cheeks apart, revealing a tiny strap of cloth that has been trapped against her musky anus. Aiden leaned forward once more and placed a single kiss against her wrinkled asshole, just as an explosion of gas came firing out of her like a jet stream. The shrinking man recoiled out of pure instinct and Ruby proceeded to cackle maniacally as she skipped out of frame. Carmen zoomed the camera in on Aiden’s face before shutting the device off.


“Wow, nice job you guys.” Carmen said, walking over to Aiden and rubbing his back. “And fucking hell Molly. That was some intense stuff.”


The redhead shrugged her shoulders as she bit into an apple. She didn’t bother to swallow the mouthful before she addressed the comment. “What can I say? I know what sells, baby.” She said with a smile and a wink. 


Carmen chuckled and gave Aiden a smile and a wink. “True. But we both know that even at his size, Aiden’s dick is far from small.”


The genuine compliment made Aiden smile, but as he looked back towards Molly, he noticed the slightest bit of disdain on her face. And a moment later, it was gone.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I know it was light on the content, but there's something I just really enjoy about the playful teasing between a giantess and a shrinkee who hasn't fully shunk yet. Oh well, the next chapter has plenty of fetish action that will make up for the light content here. Either way, let me know your own thoughts with a review! And as always, thanks for reading!!