- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I was reading through what I had written so far and noticed there was a lot more talk of farts than there were actual farts. This serves to fix that problem. Hope you enjoy!!


Also, be warned. There is threats of scat in this chapter. No actual scat content, but threats from one of the giantess'. 

---------------------------------------------------

“You comfy?” Molly asked rhetorically, staring down at the comical sight of Aiden, face poking out of a smother box and hands cuffed in front of his waist. Aiden furrowed his brow and scoffed, gently recoiling as Molly brought her socked foot close to his face and teased his nose.


“Come on, are the cuffs necessary?” Aiden asked, pulling against his restraints as the slightly sour scent of Molly’s toes wafted into his nostrils. God they stunk so incredibly that Aiden was already starting to feel his member getting stiff.


“Well yea, can’t have you going and stroking that little cock of yours.” Molly taunted.


“Ha, three feet tall and it’s still the biggest cock you’ve ever seen.” He boasted gleefully. Evidently the dominatrix in Molly didn’t like seeing pride in the small man and shifted her entire foot so that it was covering his face.


“Hush you. Make yourself useful and lick my socks. I wore these to the gym yesterday AND today. Can you tell? Plus I was walking around the locker room without shoes. Should be nice and grimy for you.” She teased, slowly rubbing her foot on his face. Aiden let out a muffled grumble, speaking his objections into the sole of the woman’s foot.


“What? C’mon, you love that shit.” Molly said, lifting her foot and staring down at her plaything. Aiden began sputtering to spit the sock link out.


“Ah, my god. It’s like… it’s not even sweaty, it’s greasy.” Aiden complained. Molly smirked and reached down to pull off the offending garment. 


“Yea, it’s pretty gross. I’m proud of myself. Once you’re really small, I’m gonna have you sleeping in this bad boy.” She said proudly, dangling the sock overhead. Then, the beautiful redhead slid her foot back onto Aiden’s face and brought her toes up to his lips. “Alright, seriously this time. Lick between all my toes and get the funk out of there.” She ordered, leaning overtop of his face with her phone to record this event. Aiden rolled his eyes, but was happy to oblige. 


The small man’s shrunken tongue farted out of his mouth and began worming its way between each of her pungent toes. As he savored the salty taste of Molly’s feet, he realized that she wasn’t lying about the condition of her toes. In each of the crevices between her digits was a small deposit of caked up grime. As his tongue scooped up the first chunk of greasy filth, Molly noticed the strained look on his face.


“Ah, nope. You swallow that gift. You eat that shit and thank your goddess for it.” She ordered, increasing the pressure on his face. Aiden knew it was pointless to argue so he did as he was told, scooping and consuming each bit of toe jam from her right foot.


“Ugh, god your feet are gross.” He complained once finally finished.


“Shut up, you love it.” She said truthfully.


“Whatever, could you at least get me something to drink. I’ve gotta wash the skank out of my mouth.” He teased. Molly furrowed her brow for a moment but shrugged her shoulders.


“Yea I guess. What do you want?” 


“Whatever is fine.”


“Cool, thought so.” She said with a satisfied smirk before hooking her fingers into waistband and starting to pull down her shorts.


“What are you doing?” Aiden asked, confused about why she needed her shorts off to get him a glass of water. The sexy woman continued to strip, peeling her panties off and letting them fall to the floor.


“I’ve got to pee.” She said plainly, before stepping over the smother box and starting to squat. Aiden’s eyes went wide with shock. He had no intention of drinking Molly’s piss, as he had a firm line with any sort of waste.


“No fuck you!” He said assertively. However, Molly simply continued to squat, only pausing just as her asshole was brushing up against Aiden’s nose and his mouth was just under her cunt. A few tense moments passed before Molly stood up and looked down at Aiden, much to his relief.


“Wait, should I grab a funnel or just piss on your face?” She asked, seemingly genuinely. Aiden glared back.


“I’m not kidding, fuck off Molly.” He said struggling against his restraints. Why had he been so stupid as to agree to get out in the box to early.


“Oh come on, you just look like a toilet, ya know? Like, you were meant for it. Besides, I have to pee really, really bad.” She said, squatting down once more. Aiden began to thrash about.


“The go to the fucking bathroom!”


“Oh, great. Glad you changed your mind.” She said, bringing her undercarriage down onto his face and muffling his screams completely. “You know, you're pretty lucky I just have to pee. After that big ass dinner we had, my pre bed dump is gonna be huge.” Suddenly, Molly leaned forward and clutched her stomach with a wince. “Urghh, actually, scratch that. I’m gonna shit!”


With a perfect view of her anus, Aiden knew that if she actually did carry out this threat, plenty of the vile filth was going to go straight up his nose. He began thrashing about with a renewed vigor, but Molly just laughed. 


“Face it little man, you’re nothing but my fucking toilet now. And here it comes in three… two… one!”


Aiden braced himself for the worst, but suddenly a loud, hot torrent of fetid gas exploded out of Molly’s asshole and went directly up his nose. This was quickly followed by a raucous laughter coming from Molly up above.


“Hahahaha you were so freaked out. Trust me dude, I’m not going to just shit in the living room.” She said, wiggling her ass back and forth. Aiden was furious about her little prank, so much so that he was actively trying not to suck as much of her rancid fart into his nostrils as possible. “But just wait until you’re a bit smaller, my guy. Won’t need toilet paper when you’re tied up in the back of my thong.” She teased, leaving Aiden unsure if she was serious or not. She looked back over her shoulder to see Aiden glaring up at her over the cleft of her ass cheeks.


“C’mon, don’t pout. Give me a little lick, let me know you still love me.” She said playfully. However, instead of a series of pleasant licks across her anus, she was treated to more of his grumbling. “Oh come on. It was a joke. You’re seriously not gonna lick my ass? Wow, some slave you are. I’m gonna remember this when you’re microscopic sized.”


Aiden continued glaring up at Molly, who stared back at him, gently wiggling her ass to watch Aiden’s face shake back and forth. Eventually she grew bored once it became clear that Aiden was dead set on pouting over her little prank.


“No? Not even just a lil lick? Fine, you’re boring.”  She said, finally standing up from the smother box and striding off towards the kitchen. Aiden quickly lost sight of her but quickly heard the door to the refrigerator swing open. “Water? Beer?” She asked, finally ready to do something nice for her little slave.


“Yea I could go for a beer. Thanks.” He said, watching her strut out of the room without pants on. Then all of a sudden Carmen came strolling into the living room with her pajamas on, deep in a conversation with someone over the phone.


“Yea. Uh huh. No, I told you and Dad that, but you guys don’t listen.” She said, not even regarding Aiden as she approached the box and spun around, giving him a perfect view straight up her enormous ass. “Yea, well, I told you so.” She continued speaking to her mother as she brought her ass down onto Aiden’s already battered face. Molly turned around after grabbing a couple beers from the fridge, just in time to see Carmen taking a seat into Aiden’s face. 


Before either she or Aiden could say a thing, Carmen scrunched her face up and released the loudest, most devastating fart directly up Aiden’s nose. Getting caught completely off guard, Aiden began squirming, coughing, and complaining underneath his gorgeous friend. 


“Mmmmrph I waaen’t rrrdy!” He tried complaining directly into the asscrack of the occupied woman. She however, responded with a second, quieter, but squeakier blast of flatulence. The gas bubble shot directly into Aiden’s mouth and glided along his tongue before drifting into his airway. Despite being a fart enthusiast, Aiden couldn’t help himself from coughing up a storm. He hadn’t been expecting such a cavalier ass blast so suddenly and these last two farts were easily the smelliest he had ever received from Carmen. 


For a moment Carmen stood up off the box, only to turn at the waist and glare down at Aiden. She raised a finger to her lips and gave Aiden a quick shush before mouthing the words “I’m on the phone.” As if he were somehow in the wrong for coughing after getting a fart ripped directly into his nose and mouth. The goddess then spun back around and buried Aiden’s face back in its rightful place between her cheeks.


Molly came meandering back to the box, smiling as she noticed the look of desperation in Aiden’s eyes. She took a seat behind the box, letting her legs straddle it on either side and bringing her head down to just above eye level with Carmen’s butt. Immediately she caught whiff of the fart that Aiden was currently stewing in and had to brace herself a bit. 


“Holy fuck that stinks.” She said softly, eliciting a strained, pleading gaze from the man trapped inside the device. From where she was now sitting, Molly could hear Aiden’s breathing was now both shallow and rapid. Clearly he was having a hard time breathing and it probably wasn’t entirely caused by Carmen’s heinous fart. Because her ass was significantly bigger than Molly’s was, it seemed that Aiden was actually struggling to breath. 


Molly gently placed a hand on Carmen’s right ass cheek and another on her lower back. She then gently guided the other woman to arch her back and give Aiden a tiny bit of breathing room while keeping his nose firmly within ass sniffing range. Aiden tried to get out a “Thank you,” between ragged breaths. However as soon as he started sucking in deep breaths of still ass scented air, Carmen released a third devastating blast, this one just as loud and surprising as the first one.


“Hmm? No, I didn't hear anything. Must be something in your end.” Carmen lied, reaching a hand back into her pants to scratch an itch on her asscheek. Molly couldn’t help but laugh as she saw the longing in Aiden’s eyes. He was a deviant freak, but based on the residual smell she was getting from her position, she figured Aiden must’ve been genuinely suffering by now. 


“Good luck dude.” She said softly as she backed up onto the couch, getting comfortable to screw around on her phone. Not wanting to be left out, however, Molly also propped her feet up on the box so her heels were on either side of the poor man’s head. 


For the next twenty five minutes, Aiden watched helplessly as Carmen used him like an ordinary stool, not bothering to look down into his eyes and just release one heinous fart after another into his face. Occasionally Molly would tap her foot into Carmen’s side and get her to lift her bottom up, ever so slightly. During these brief reprieves, Aiden would try to catch his breath as best he could, but it typically meant inhaling more residual farts with increased fervor. But despite the indescribable stench this adorable little woman was producing and the fact that he was struggling not to suffocate, Aiden was in heaven.


“Well, why don’t you guys fly out this summer?” Carmen asked her mother, still paying more attention to her conversation than to the man choking on her gas. Suddenly, she lifted her butt up enough to shimmy her way out of her bottoms and underwear, leaving her bare ass hanging over his face. She turned around briefly to look Aiden in the face and pantomimed a licking motion with her tongue out, before returning to her seat. 


Molly watched with a scowl on her face as Aiden quickly set to work on the task before him. Evidently, Aiden was more than happy to plunge his tongue into someone’s ass, as long as that ass wasn’t her own. “Ugh.” Molly let out a sigh and rolled her eyes as she stood up from the couch and went to seek out her own entertainment elsewhere in the house, leaving Carmen and Aiden alone to conduct their “ritual.” As she stormed off towards her own room, she turned back to see Carmen leaning forward to snake a hand down into Aiden’s shorts. With a huff and an eye roll, Molly exited the room just before another loud fart rang out from the living room behind her.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the gassy asses of our two main ladies! I'm going to be travelling for the next week or so, and I likely wont be able to post until next monday. Might post on mobile, although I don't like doing that so I cant say for certain. So, when this inevitable falls off the most recent page, just know that it's not being abandoned! Anyways, thanks for reading!!