- Text Size +

“Hey are we shooting any videos today?” Molly asked, walking into the living room where Carmen was sitting. She noticed that Aiden was tucked safely in between Carmen’s breasts. In the days since Aiden dropped below 12”, the videos that they were shooting for the channel had become wildly successful. Molly even branched out and made a tiktok channel for themselves so they could shoot short little videos to bring attention to their main video channel. At any random time throughout the day, Aiden could be relaxing peacefully when Molly would come running up and doing something to him. Now there wasn’t a single fart of hers that didn’t get recorded with him being stuck right in the blast zone. And it wasn’t as if he suddenly stopped enjoying the rotten stench of Molly’s gas. The problem more came from the fact that Aiden was beginning to feel the loss of his humanity.


“No, Aiden came down to five inches last night. Todays a chill day.” Carmen said authoritatively. They had all agreed that on the days following a shrinking ritual, they would take it easy and let Aiden feel like a regular guy again.


“Ugh, fine. Just give him here really quick. I wanna make a tiktok.” Molly said, walking over to the couch with her hand extended. However, Carmen covered her chest with her hands to defend Aiden.


“No. We agreed. No fucking around after a shrinking ritual.” Molly rolled her eyes at Carmen and continued to advance. 


“Oh come on. It’s not like he doesn’t love every second of it. Give him here. I’ll make it a quick one.”


Carmen leaned away from Molly, keeping Aiden shielded against her chest. “Fuck off Molly. Jesus Christ. You’ve got a fucking problem with personal space.” 


The two girls continued arguing back and forth while Aiden sat quietly tucked between Carmen’s breasts. He felt incredibly awkward being the source of the argument, despite the fact that he never even actually got to weigh in on the argument itself. Suddenly, Molly lunged forward and Carmen had to throw her hands up to catch her attacker’s wrists. The aggravated redhead kept pushing forward, forcing Carmen to lean backwards and try to use her feet to create some space for herself. Aiden braced for impact as Molly’s breasts came down on top of him during the struggle. 


“Fuck off cunt!” Was the last thing Aiden heard before he got plunged deep into Carmen’s cleavage. He found himself now trapped between two firm mounds of supple flesh as his colossal roommates engaged in a level of combat that, from his perspective, could only be found in the storybooks. 


After several minutes of jostling around in Carmen’s cleavage, Aiden was retrieved by the blonde giantess. Her hair was mildly disheveled, her cheeks were flushed and she looked irritated beyond belief. Carmen looked down at Aiden and let out a long, heavy sigh. The tiny man looked back up in her direction. He felt bad that she always needed to step up and act like the adult in the situation because he couldn’t really defend himself anymore.


“Honestly Carmen. I appreciate you sticking up for me like that, but it’s not that big of a deal. I can handle Molly’s crap.” He said, hoping to relieve her of some of the pressure that she had taken on as his protector. However, the giantess began to glare down at him with malice in her eyes.


“Wow. Well thanks for speaking up before that became a whole big fucking issue.” She snapped, tossing him down on the couch. Aiden landed with a soft thud and began to try to diffuse the situation and explain himself, but Carmen was having none of it. 


“Jesus Christ, we literally discussed putting rules in place for YOUR benefit. And now I’m the bad guys because you can’t control your fucking cock? Fuck you.” She shouted, storming away from the couch and towards her room. 


“Well that didn’t go like I thought it would.” Aiden said to himself, looking around the room. It was always a bit surreal when Aiden found himself alone in a room. Normally he had access to all the facilities of the apartment so long as he had one of his giantesses to help escort him around. But now that both women were somehow pissed off at him, despite the fact that he did nothing at all throughout this interaction, Aiden felt completely trapped. Thankfully Carmen had left the TV running when she left so he at least had something to keep himself occupied until someone came out to check on him. 


It wasn’t too long before Molly emerged from her room and came striding through the living room, dressed in her typical workout attire. The redheaded giantess paid him no mind as she crossed the room and began sliding her feet into her sneakers. As she bent over to tie her laces, Aiden couldn’t help but ogle her large posterior in the tight spandex shorts that she was sporting. The tiny man could feel himself growing hard and felt a twinge of guilt in his heart as he realized that Carmen was right on at least one count.


“What the hell Carmen.” Molly said, walking over to the still running television. The giantess switched off the tv and shook her head, annoyed that her roommates couldn’t be bothered to turn off the TV. It was at the time that Aiden also realized what Molly was thinking. 


“Hey Molly. I’m still over here!” He shouted, remembering that it was much easier for her to miss him than it was for him to miss her. However, he was surprised to see that Molly simply continued onwards the door, hitting the light switch before swinging open the door. “Hey, hey wait! MOLLY!” He screamed as loud as he could this time, confused about why she was ignoring him. Moments later, Molly was gone and Aiden was left to sit on the couch in the dark, with nothing to occupy his mind. 


“Well… fuck.” He said to himself, pacing back and forth on the seat of the leather couch. Walking over to the edge, Aiden peered down to the carpeted floor beneath him. In his mind, he knew that he would survive the fall if he jumped. But he also knew it would hurt like hell and even if he did, he would need to find a way to get Carmen to come out and notice him. Alternatively, he could just sit here and wait for someone to come back and find him. Sure, it would be boring but it sounded better than dropping four stories and more than likely getting kicked by accident.


Suddenly, the front door burst open again and Molly emerged back into the room. The giantess’ eyes began frantically searching the couch before she locked on to Aiden’s tiny form. Her lips curled up into a wicked smile as she approached her roommate, reaching up to remove a pair of earbuds from her ears.


“You know, I thought it was weird that you guys would’ve left the TV and the lights on. I was almost out of the parking lot by the time I realized that you might be sitting here all alone.” She teased Aiden as she lifted him off of the couch. “So what happened? How come you got left out here?”


“Well after your little outburst, I tried to tell Carmen that it wasn’t a big deal and that I didn’t want her getting in a fight on my behalf and she just freaked out on me.” Aiden said, eliciting a slight chuckle from Molly who simply shrugged her shoulders.


“Oh no. Well I just feel terrible for causing problems between you two.” She said sarcastically. “So, wanna come to the gym with me? It’s gotta be more fun than sitting here in the dark.”


Aiden considered her proposal for a moment. It probably made the most sense to ask her to bring him to Carmen so he could apologize, but he also felt a little bit irritated by the fact that she snapped at him like that. And he couldn’t deny the fact that just thinking about going to the gym with a giantess was already getting him hard. He nodded his head and gave Molly a quick thumbs up, much to her delight. She lowered her hand down so that Aiden was level with her crotch.


“You wanna ride in front…” She then transferred him around to her ass, “Or in the back?” 


As Molly brought Aiden back up to her face, he simply shrugged and said, “Dealers choice.” 


“If you insist.” She said, placing a finger on her chin as she pondered where she would prefer to have her little worshiper. Although it was pretty obvious to both of them what she was going to select. 


Moments later, Molly reached back and pulled her spandex shorts away from her back, revealing the all too familiar valley of her enormous buttocks. The giantess released her prey and allowed him to tumble down into her shorts, continuously adjusting the form fitting spandex until she could feel Aiden resting mere inches from her sensitive asshole. She let the shorts snap back into place before she began mashing her cheeks together. Aiden was jostled around by the walls of soft flesh, causing his face to press against her sphincter several times before she was satisfied enough to head out to the gym.

Chapter End Notes:
Gym chapter inbound, woo hoo! Hope you enjoyed the chapter tonight. I should be back either tomorrow or the next day with another. If you're so inclined, go leave a review, it's always greatly appreciated. And as always, thanks for reading!!