- Text Size +

Molly exited the gym with an extra bit of pep in her step. She had never felt so powerful in her entire life than she did walking out of that fitness center. The gorgeous redhead strolled across the parking lot confidently and threw herself into her vehicle. She was already sweating from both her workout as well as from some additional cardio she managed to incorporate into her routine. And now, thanks to the residual heat inside the car from having been sitting in the sun for so long, Molly's pores weren’t slowing down anytime soon. 


She tossed her gym bag onto the passenger seat and opened up the zipper, reaching in to retrieve a still sulking Aiden. Molly lifted Aiden up and held him before her face, eyeing him as he did everything in his power to avoid eye contact. She let out a heavy sigh and rolled her eyes.


“Seriously, you’re just going to fucking sulk now?” She asked incredulously. Aiden didn’t respond and kept his eyes glued on Molly’s lap. The giantess rolled her eyes some more and gave some thought to the situation. Given the chance to do it all again, she absolutely would. Aiden needed to know that just because he was a degenerate creep, didn’t mean that she was incapable of punishing the little menace. But now that she had made a very clear and concise point, she didn’t need Aiden going back to Carmen and ratting on him. 


“Jesus Christ man, it’s not that deep. Look, maybe I pushed some boundaries a little bit, but now we have an understanding.” Molly said, hoping to persuade Aiden to remember his place. “And look, as an offering of peace, I’ll let you do whatever you want on the ride home. Sound good?” 


Aiden took a brief glance at Molly before looking back towards the floor. The giantess sighed, clearly he was interested, but he was too prideful to admit that she could buy him off with just some fresh BO. Molly raised an arm up over her head, revealing a fairly recently shaved pit, dripping with sweat. “Are you suuuure we can’t work something out?” Molly asked, positioning Aiden so that he could get a perfect glimpse of her glistening underarm. 


“I mean, I could really use someone to clean up all this yummy sweat for me.” She teased, keeping him just out of range of her musk. Aiden tried not to let himself get charmed by the alluring prospect of Molly’s armpit sweat. This woman was a literal psychopath and he couldn’t just let her get away with this. “Oh for fucks sake man! I’m giving you a golden opportunity to let your goddamn freak flag fly. If you want to just sulk all night, fine. But it seems to me that this is your chance to get what you’re owed. So quit being a little pussy and just tell me where to put you.” 


Several beats of silence followed as Molly‘s blood began to run hot again. For a moment she considered just jamming him into her armpit, but she also considered that she would then just be giving him the pleasure of her sweat without forcing him to submit to her first. It was proving remarkably difficult to deal with such a deviant.


“Put me in your panties.” Aiden said softly. Molly was stunned when he finally spoke. Thankfully she was starting to get somewhere with negotiations and she wasn’t about to lose momentum now. 


“Okay, alright. Now we’re getting somewhere. So, back in the butt, huh? You got it man. It’s plenty sweaty for ya back there.” She said, leaning forward in the seat and reaching back to grab her waistband. 


“Not the back.” Molly paused as Aiden clarified his demand. The giantess gave him a look of surprised approval as she leaned back in her seat. 


“Oh, alright. Some sweaty pussy is good for the soul too. I respect that. You ready to go in?” She asked, hooking a thumb into the waistband of her leggings and underwear. She pulled it forward and lowered Aiden down close to her crotch. An abundance of heat and a remarkably potent combination of odors wafted up into both of their nostrils. Molly smiled as got a whiff, thinking about the idea of a human being basking in the stink of her fresh gym pussy. 


“Take the long way home. I’ll tell you when we can go home.” He said, almost as if he were giving her orders. Molly peeked up at the notion and let out a soft chuckle. 


“Ooh Mr. Bossy thinks he’s calling the shots now? Heh, okay Aiden. You’re in control. I’ll drive us around all fucking night. You just remember not to overdo it on the clit.” She ordered, dropping Aiden down into her panties, letting out a soft purr as the elastic of her shorts snapped back into place, forcing the tiny man against her wet pussy.


Content that she had successfully re-established as the master of this relationship, Molly smirked as she pulled her vehicle onto the freeway. She truly never could’ve imagined her life taking this strange turn, but here she was in complete possession of a man who at one point had a normal life. A man that she had successfully convinced to surrender that life based solely upon his rampant addiction to the filth and various smells that her body produced. And now, after completely humiliating and degrading the pitiful wretch, he had voluntarily climbed into her pants to eat her sweaty pussy. Now, more than ever, she felt like a goddamn goddess. 


“Oh yea, keep that up little man.” She huffed breathlessly as Aiden’s quick and deliberate movements welled up an intense sensation of pleasure in her loins. Despite being so small and being pressed firmly against the damp, sweaty lips of his roommate's gargantuan vagina, Aiden could still in fact hear her barking orders at him from up above. There was no mistaking the condescension in her voice as she reminded Aiden of the simple reality of their dynamic. However, Aiden wasn’t simply going to ignore the torment that she had just put him through and grant her the satisfaction of being her sex toy.


As Molly drove aimlessly around the city, Aiden continued squirming around in her underwear, bringing her closer and closer to cumming. Eventually the giantess reached a point where she had to pull her vehicle into a parking lot to avoid causing an accident. “Hey, let’s speed it up down there. I’m real fucking close.” She huffed, reaching down to gently place a couple of fingers on Aiden’s back. However, as she sat back in her seat and closed her eyes to enjoy the worship to come, there followed a strange stillness from her tiny plaything.


“Yo, come on, I’m close. Get back to it.” She commanded, hooking a thumb into her waistband and flooding her underwear with light. She saw Aiden leaning back against the front edge of her floral panties. The miniscule man simply looked up at the giantess’ immense face, choosing instead to cross his arms and relax against the hammock of her underwear. Another several tense seconds passed before Molly furrowed her brow and began to shake the waistband, causing Aiden to fall forward against her swollen lips. 


“Hey ding dong. Get to squirming. I’m starting to come down.” She barked, gently pushing Aiden’s body inside of her vagina. However, Aiden quickly clambered his way out from between her folds and began shouting up at his enormous captor through the rapidly closing gap between the panties and her pelvis. 


“Fuck you bitch, no orgasms for anyone!” He shouted as loudly as he could. Molly paused for a moment, staring out the windshield as she felt a chuckle welling up inside her. 


“Oh really, the tiny man stuck in my pussy is going to tell me when I get to cum?” She finally said, pulling her panties open once more. It would’ve been a lie to say that Molly didn’t have the tiniest amount of respect for the little man in his situation. As pointless as it was, she couldn’t deny that he had balls. “Listen man, I’m doing you a favor here. Either you can make me cum, or I’ll just leave you in there until I finish myself off at home. Trust me, at your size you do NOT want to be standing between me and my fucking vibrator.” The giantess let out a hearty laugh, watching Aiden continue to pull his body outside of her vagina. 


“No, you’re gonna let me stay in here and edge you until I feel done with you.” He shouted, finally getting a shaky footing within his cotton prison. 


“Oh? And why is that? I think you may be overestimating just how sorry I feel for you. I only said I was giving you a bit of a treat. I never said that we wouldn’t repeat our little gym routine.” The giantess threatened. As charming as it was to watch Aiden struggle to retain some shred of his dignity, Molly was quickly losing patience with this whole routine. He was a fart sniffing, foot licking, deviant freak who now possessed more value in life as the world's most entertaining sex toy, than he did as a human being. And if he didn’t fall back in line quickly, Molly was going to remind him just how powerless he really was. 


“And then I’ll tell Carmen what you did.” Aiden shouted up, crossing his arms once more. The giantess was perplexed as she stared down at her itty bitty crotch prisoner.


“And? Do you think I give a shit? Do you even think SHE gives a shit?” She questioned, confused about what his greater point was. 


“Yes, yes I do. And I think you care very much about keeping me around so you can keep your followers drooling over you.” Aiden said, causing the giantess to laugh.


“Ha! You think you’re special? I could put a goddam action figure in my ass and it’ll accomplish the same fucking thing you do.” She retorted. 


“Yea, tell that to every other giantess creator on the internet. But more importantly, Carmen would never let you anywhere near me ever again”


“Bullshit.” Molly replied in a remarkably hostile tone, reaching down to pull Aiden from her crotch.


“Believe what you want. Keep fucking with me and you go back to being some fucking nobody.” Aiden stood firm, taking a seat in Molly’s palm.


“Oh really? Okay, I’ll play along. In that case, how about I just keep you to myself. You’re small enough now for me to keep these videos going until I’m a fucking millionaire. So maybe we just cut Carmen out as a co-star.” The giantess grinned and brought her tiny prey closer to her mouth. “Maybe we bring in a new star to replace. Some guy with a fat fucking cock, perhaps.”


Surprisingly, Aiden seemed unaffected by her threat. “Well, then you go to prison.” He said plainly. There were another few moments of tense silence before Aiden took the initiative to expand on his theory. “Well, forcing a man to shrink against his will. Degrading and torturing him on camera for money and then literally kidnapping him? Probably at least one felony there.”


“Oh please, you were more than happy to humiliate yourself on camera. You’re a fucking degenerate freak.” She shouted, her anger beginning to break through her cool demeanor. Aiden just smirked.


“Sure, but that'll be a tough sell if I’m missing. And if you actually hand me over, I’ll be sure to tell them all about your plan to forcibly shrink me against my will and exploit me for cash.” 


“Oh you’re so fucking full of shit. You were willing the whole goddamn time. And besides, it’ll be tough for you to call the cops when I put you on a 24/7 house arrest up my ass.” She threatened, her mind rapidly weighing the validity of Aiden’s threats. 


“Sure, you could probably leave me up there to die and there's nothing I could do about it.” Aiden replied calmly. “But once you don’t bring me home. Carmen will start to question things, and you’re gonna be suspect number one.”


There was another tense silence that lasted for several minutes as Molly began to consider the reality of what Aiden was saying. She gritted her teeth and shot the shrunken man an angry glance. 


“Okay fine. I see your point. And what, you want an apology?” She asked incredulously. 


“Nope. Wouldn’t mean much coming from you. What I want is for you to put me back in your panties. I’m gonna keep rolling around down here, enjoying myself and walking you to the edge. Then I’m gonna stop. And then once you’ve had some time, we’ll start it all over again. And if you take me out or if you cum, then I tell Carmen about what happened at the gym today.”


“Jesus Christ, fine. Honestly, I think it's hilarious that you even think this is some sort of payback.” Molly sneered, lowering Aiden back down to her crotch. “You get stuffed up into my sweaty fucking post gym pussy and somehow you think that somehow you're getting one over on me? Don't make me fucking laugh."


Aiden shouted back up to the giantess just before she let her underwear snap shut. "I don't know. You seem to be pretty upset about it." He spoke with the snide confidence unbefitting a man of his diminutive stature, but even still Molly could feel her blood pressure rise.


"Real tough for a fucking toy. Just remember asshole, someday soon you’re going to be too small to do jack shit about anything. And I just want you to know, when that day comes, when you’re so small that I can barely see you on the tip of my finger, I’m going to remind you of this conversation. Then we'll see who's the bigger asshole.” She snapped, getting in the last word before releasing her grip on her underwear and sealing Aiden back inside of his musky prison. Immediately she felt the squirming resume in her crotch and it didn’t take too long for Aiden to reach up and lay a hand on her clitoris causing Molly’s knuckles to tighten around the steering wheel, knowing that this was simply the start of some pending sexual frustration. 


“Gonna piss my fucking pants.” Molly muttered under her breath as she started to continue the long drive home, gritting her teeth as she tried to distract herself from her surprisingly vindictive vibrator.

Chapter End Notes:

How do you get revenge on someone a million times taller than you? You lower your standards and take what you can get. Hope you enjoyed tonight's chapter. We're nearing the end of this story and I've made the decision to publish two endings. One happier ending and one thats a bit more bleak. Which one are you more excited for? Let me know!


As a reminder, I'm taking commissions over on my deviantart page for short stories. If that's something you might be interested in, head over to Omanahan88 on deviantart and drop me a message. As always, thanks so much for reading!!