- Text Size +

I sat down on the park bench, the pleasant May breeze toying with my long brown locks - a single rogue twirl dancing in front of my eyes. To many people who walked by, I must have seemed like any other 20-something, simply enjoying a lovely day out in the park, waiting for nothing in particular.


Any locals would know the truth. I was waiting for the person that would kill me.


I had always been fascinated with shrinking, and even though I never had the power to shrink people myself, I did not care. I didn’t want to shrink anyone myself. I wanted to be shrunk, to completely surrender myself to someone unfathomably larger. This is precisely why I was sitting on this bench.


Over the years, this location, along with many others, had slowly developed into one of the city’s several dozen “shrinking spots.” People who fully wanted to be shrunk would wait at them, and “Bigs” would stop by whenever they felt like it, shrink whoever they pleased, and scoop them up to do… well, that depended on the Big’s mood and preferences.


I wanted so many things. I wanted to be used as a sex toy. I wanted to be stuffed in a shoe. I wanted to be eaten. I knew pretty much any of them would end me once I was tiny, but I was horny, and overwhelmed, and I didn’t care.


Often, there’d be a dozen people waiting at any given shrinking spot - spoiling any Bigs who happened upon the crowded spot first rotten. Some people called them “shrinking cults.” Honestly, given the devotion necessary to give up your entire life for a complete stranger’s pleasure, that didn’t seem like a crazy term.


However, today must have been a bit of a slow day. I was the only person at this particular spot next to a popular path for jogging. I was enamored with the idea of being shrunk and scooped up by a sweaty, exercise-conscious Big. But it looked like today wasn’t my day. I distracted myself by looking at a trail of ants lazily making their way over a crack in the pavement at my feet, until-


“Hey!”


A set of dark blue sneakers crashed into my field of view, flattening most of the ants and forcing the rest to scramble away.


“Hey, little fella! Sorry to bother you!”

I looked up and locked eyes with fate. He was a jolly-looking guy, definitely older than me, but not by a lot. Maybe mid to late 20s. He was a bit on the rounder side, but still fit, and there was some muscle to his legs and arms from what I assumed was a pretty regular running and workout schedule. He had black hair that was covered in sweat from running, and a bit of a stubble.


“Oh! Hey!” He smiled even wider as I responded, his eyes and demeanor gentle.


“Hello! Man, this is one hell of a run I’m having, it stings in a good way,” he said bending over to rub his calves for a moment. When he straightened up again, he looked around. “Just one of you here today?”


“Just o - Oh yeah, yeah, it’s just me. Manny, by the way!”


He kept that almost hypnotic smile as he looked back at me, “Hello, Manny! You’re a cute one, you’ll be fun. I scooped up some other tinies earlier on in my run, so you’ll be enough.”


In that very instant, and without further ado, he shrank me.


By the time everything stopped twirling around me, I was already tiny. A bit less than an inch tall, maybe. The giant that loomed above me had already picked up my empty clothes, and after he dropped them in a trash can that sat next to the bench, his gaze was fixed once again squarely on me. He was still smiling, but at this size the smile, while still warm, seemed almost predatory.


“Sorry to shrink and run, little guy, but I have to keep going with my jog. So, what do you want?”


I stuttered, still in shock, “W-what do I want? I get a choice?”


“Of course, I’m not a monster!”


“Oh, well…” I looked down. My dream had finally materialized, and I was paralyzed by choice. “What are the options?”


The Big smiled once again. “Well, most of you little guys I drop in my skin-tight boxers, so they can motivate me while I run and I can use them later, some of them even make it,” he winked down at me, as if I was in on some sort of joke. 


Then, he brought down his giant hand and, in a truly amazing display, grabbed his crotch through his running shorts. A truly colossal shaft was fully visible through them. Oh god, yeah, it was tight alright. It was several hundred times my size, rock-hard, and visibly throbbing. I could see some tiny erratic movements in the cloth. He must have noticed. “I’ve got two cute shrunken girls in there. One was at another spot, and the other one I picked up because I liked her vibe. They’re making me very hard right now, little guy, maybe you’d like to join them?” 


When I looked up, his eyes were a bit glazed over, as he was clearly turned on by holding his own cock and the struggles of the tiny women. His cock had grown even larger, which I did not think was possible, and it hovered above me ominously, threatening to rip through the shorts. He snapped out of it pretty quickly.


“I’ve also got about half a dozen more tinies in my running shoes right now, working full time as living insoles! Generally, I drop the naughty ones there, but there’s also one that asked! Isn’t that crazy?” He chuckled. “Those probably aren’t going to make it.” He lightly stomped his right foot as if to reinforce his point. I wondered whether he had snuffed out any tiny lives under him with a movement that was so unimportant to him.


“Those are my general options! So, what are you feeling, little Manny?” He looked down at me, waiting for me to pick.


I was frozen like a deer in headlights. I had waited here for a bit over an hour, like a lamb for the slaughter, fully knowing that I was giving up my entire purpose in life to a stranger, and now I was speechless.


It took me a minute to get my composure, back, but I knew what I wanted.


“I-I’d like to be your workout snack… If I can.” His eyes lit up.


“Well of course I’ll eat you right up, Manny! I usually don’t give tinies that option because it scares the hell out of them, but little protein nuggets like yourself are always welcome, even more than a foot slave!” Before I could react, he picked me up with his fingers, which were somewhat sticky from sweat, and brought me up to the height of his mouth. His breath rushed over me, messing up my hair but also admittedly making me extremely hard.


“Y’know, it's always such a nice surprise what kind of people are gathering there. People from all walks of life, jobs, and social backgrounds. But once you little guys shrink, you are all equal.” I could tell his other hand had found its way back down to his shaft. Luckily, this corner of the park seemed pretty deserted. “It’s such a massive ego boost to be the reason someone gives up their entire life. Still, it takes a special kind of tiny to give themselves up for sustenance.” He bit his lip.


“Anyway, like I said, sorry to be so quick, little buddy, but I’m really going to lose the groove of my run. So I’m going to chuck you in my mouth and then keep on going with my jog. I’ll let you have a little fun in my mouth before I swallow you down and you end up in my gut! Feel free to bathe in there, or even rub one out against my tongue,” He made the universal masturbation sign with his other hand, “it’ll make it even better for me and I’ll know that’s my sign to send my cute little snack down the hatch. Got it?”


“I-I guess so., but…” I couldn’t finish my sentence before I was unceremoniously tossed up into the air before landing on the hungry giant’s tongue, which then immediately retracted into his mouth, sealing me in darkness.


Inside, it was chaos. I could barely see anything from the brief flashes of light that snuck in when the Big involuntarily opened his mouth. His greedy tongue wasted no time in lunging at me, completely enveloping my tiny body and pushing me all over his mouth. Dragging me across the inside of my master’s teeth, crushing me against his palate, or simply twirling me around.


It took minutes of abuse for me to get my bearings. The world shook around me, but the true hopelessness of the situation finally sank in. I was being eaten. I was going to get swallowed and digested by a horny, running giant, turned into protein, and added to his gut. It was terrifying.


And still, I loved it. I was unbelievably horny.


My judgment clouded by how turned on I was, I turned myself around and thrust into the titanic tongue. The giant slimy muscle, twitching and throbbing under me, felt great as I thrust into it with abandon. I was going to be eaten. This was my fate. I was not human anymore. I was food for a superior, better being and I loved it. The tongue kept pushing me around like it had a life of its own, adding to the pandemonium of everything bouncing around as the Big continued with his run.


Eventually, I came in an amazing climax, overwhelmed by the spit, warmth and power that enveloped me. My meager load quickly mixed with the saliva that covered me and the entire giant mouth. I took a moment to breathe as I hugged the tongue.


GULP


My ears popped as everything moved. With the strength of a hurricane, I was forced by an avalanche of muscle and saliva toward the back of this god’s throat. He must have noticed me finishing, tasted my cum on his tongue. Now it was time to send me down the hatch.


I was still in such ecstasy that I did not struggle as I was pushed down the giant’s gullet, and crushed from every side by by the unflinching walls of flesh and muscle of his throat. As I was quickly swallowed, I realized I was satisfied. I had given up my purpose in life for something greater. Being a workout snack for a god. Being sustenance. Being protein.


“Being food,” I thought as I plopped down into the giant stomach.


_________________________________________________________________________


“BURP”


The Big chuckled as he instinctively rushed to cover his mouth. Manny must have hit his stomach. He had been tasty! He adored turning cute and shy little tinies into snacks.


Man, what a great day for a run.