- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A challenge done with the theme of ‘Earth’. 

Aliens arrive on Earth in need of aide, and Sabrina just so happens to be the first human they encounter. 

The Nuthian race was on the verge of total extinction. Ever since a plague had wiped out all of their females, they were on borrowed time. Their only chance was to venture far beyond their system in search of compatible life to carry on their species, as no other known life could. Otherwise, one of the few intelligent races in the universe would be wiped out not with a roar, but with a whimper. 


And so they set out. Ditching weapons and technology in favor of food and provisions, the survivors fled their cold, diseased planet in search of the impossible. Like searching for a specific atom in a supernova. But they couldn’t give up. They couldn’t. 


Such a quest had taken the survivors and their craft longer than hoped. With food stocks for the surviving thousand Nuthians nearly exhausted, hope was in short supply. That was, until, their scanners detected the first blip of new life. A small planet orbiting a small star was their only chance. With the last of their fuel, they set a course and prayed to their ancestors they’d find the salvation they so desperately needed. 


——


Sabrina enjoyed being alone. Nobody to yell at her about responsibilities, manners, or how to live her life. No, with only herself and her small cabin on the fifty-acre plot of land left to her by her father, she could do whatever she wanted. 


Tonight was no different. After having put in a solid three hour workout, the sweaty redhead microwaved herself a packet of ramen for dinner. Washing it down with a beer, Sabrina skipped the shower and ditched the sweaty tank stop and leggings in favor of a comfy hoodie and a pair of men’s boxers. Almost immediately after flopping down on her creaky bed, she reached for the nightstand drawer to retrieve her vibrator. 


Sabrina didn’t even get a minute into her personal time before a strange mechanical roar interrupted her concentration. Jolting upright, Sabrina brushed her messy, curly, red hair from her hazel eyes and looked around. Tossing the vibrator haphazardly back into the drawer, she leapt out of bed and grabbed the metal bat left over from her high school softball days. Quickly sprinting through her house, Sabrina reached the kitchen as the sound tapered off. Whatever had caused the ruckus was at the back door, which struck the twenty-three year old as suspicious. The sound was akin to a rocket or a jet, but neither could land on her property.


Which meant something else was here. 


Still clad in only a loose, stained hoodie and a pair of men’s boxers, Sabrina opened the back door to find just about the last thing she could’ve ever expected to see. A spaceship. 


“What in the fuck?” She muttered under her breath, “You’ve gotta be kidding me!” 


The craft appeared roughly thirty feet in length and about as wide as her trusty pickup truck, which it was almost perfectly parked beside. In fact, whether or not the pilot of the craft had intended it, they did a better job at parking than Sabrina did most days. Looking for a door on the strange, smooth, metallic craft, she could only find small panels. Aside from a small slit for a windscreen on what appeared to be the front, there weren’t even any windows. 


Carefully stepping over what she believed to be the nose of the craft, Sabrina leaned in close to the apparent windscreen. It was tinted dark, so dark she almost thought it was just a coat of paint. Carefully tapping on the clear section of the hull, she brought her eye less than an inch away. Squinting and straining, she suddenly saw movement coming from inside. 


Jumping back with a surprised yelp, Sabrina assumed a defensive position with her bat raised. She was prepared to defend herself, whether it be from a creepy guy at the bar or an alien threat, she didn’t care. At the very least, she could incapacitate whatever had come to Earth long enough to call the National Guard and convince them she wasn’t batshit insane. 


“Whoever you are, don’t try anything funny!” She threatened, not caring that whatever was lurking inside likely didn’t understand English. 


Sabrina’s warning was met with a small mechanical hiss as one of the panels low to the ground opened up. Glancing down, she realized that a gangway was extending from the ship. Squatting down and resting the bat on her shoulder, Sabrina watched with her mouth open in shock as a small humanoid made their way down the gangway, hesitating before stepping off the metal and onto the compact dirt. 


“That’s it?” Sabrina demanded, confused, “Earth’s gonna be invaded by…action figures?” 


Inching closer, she realized the figure looked mostly human except for pale pink skin and two antennae extending from a head of short, deep red hair. Clad in a neat black suit adorned with tiny glittering patches of metal, Sabrina suspected this particular alien was of high ranking. Glancing at the doorway to the rest of the ship, she saw dozens of similar creatures hesitating to step out. Upon seeing Sabrina’s gaze and realizing they’d been noticed, they all quickly retreated out of view. 


The strange figure appeared to be interacting with something around their neck. As Sabrina mulled over what sort of high tech weapons the pink creature could be carrying, a male voice suddenly rang out softly, “H-Hello?” 


Sabrina’s eyes narrowed in on the figure. Leaning in closer, she confirmed that the sound has come from him, and the device on his neck was likely a translator. 


“Uh…hi?” She awkwardly waved.


“My name is Tedklep of the Nuthians! We have come to this planet because we saw it had life. We, uh, we need a new home.” 


Realizing that the aliens had in fact come to invade, Sabrina scowled and rose to her feet. Preparing to send the alien into the next postal code if he so much as reached for a weapon, she muttered, “Okay. So that’s how this is gonna be. Bring it.” 


“Bring…what? I am afraid we do not have much to offer.” 


Confused, Sabrina lowered her bat momentarily, “No, it means to bring forth the fight! The challenge? You’re here to invade Earth, aren’t you?”


“Invade? No, of course not! My people need help! You see, not long ago, a disease killed all of our women! We were forced to leave in search of other civilizations in order to try and continue our species! Please, we have been searching for so long. We were almost out of food, fuel, and hope before we found this planet! I beg you to please lower your weapon, we have none of our own.” 


“This is…your entire species?” She asked, glancing back at the relatively small vessel for such a monumental role. 


“Correct. There are only about a thousand of us that remain, I am afraid.”


Although she had no means of determining whether Tedklep was telling the truth, she suspected that he was. There was only one of her versus a thousand of his kind, and they would’ve likely opened fire by now. Dropping her softball bat, she squatted down and extended her pointer finger. 


“Uh, welcome to Earth, I guess? I'm Sabrina of the humans. I’m not sure how much I can help, but I’ll sure try my best.” 


Cautiously reaching out with both hands, Tedklep grasped her finger as she gently shook it, “I cannot begin to thank you enough, Sabrina.” 


“I must say, you look quite young to be in charge of your species’ survival.”


Tedklep’s antennae dropped as his weak façade of confidence shattered. His entire body language changed from a leader of an entire race to that of a boy who’d been told he made a mistake. Sabrina immediately felt awful for even thinking to make such a comment and cursed conversation for not being her strong suit. 


“I…I know,” He began timidly, “My mother, the queen, granted me this role at a young age before she died. I know I am not cut out for it. She was a better leader than I will ever hope to be.” 


Switching to damage control in an effort to salvage her blunder, Sabrina blurted out, “You’re a great leader! I mean, you got your people to Earth, right? I bet your mother would be proud of you!” 


Tedklep’s antannae slowly rose again and a smile returned to his face. Mustering the strength to look Sabrina in her eyes, revealing to her that he possessed orange eyes, he replied, “I…I guess she would. But I have not succeeded yet. We are still on the brink of extinction.” 


“Come,” Sabrina beckoned, extending her flat palm, “We can discuss what your people need in my home. I’ll do everything I can to keep you guys well. Anything you need, I’ll get you it.”


Tedklep nervously approached her palm, his antannae twitching as if to sense a trap. Finally, he climbed aboard and motioned for Sabrina to walk. 


“We are so fortunate to have found such a kind soul as you, Goddess Sabrina,” Tedklep bowed as they made it to her kitchen. 


“Why did you call me ‘Goddess’ Sabrina?” She asked, placing him on her countertop. 


Tedklep immediately lowered his head in shame as he mumbled a few words in his native tongue before his translator activated again, “Forgive me, Sabrina. It is just…when you said your name…you reminded me of an old Nuthian legend.” 


Sabrina raised an eyebrow in curiosity, motioning for him to continue, “Go on?” 


“The great goddess Zaborinia is a mighty warrior. She allegedly guarded our planet from outside threats for as long as it existed.” 


“Interesting…” Sabrina mused, imagining herself as a goddess to the Nuthian people, “So I look like her, too?” 


“Well, the thing is, nobody knows what she looked like. According to legend, she only had one rule in exchange for her protection: Nobody could lay an eye upon her beauty. Anyone who did was…killed.” 


Sabrina leaned in close to pat Tedklep on his head, messing up his hair and feeling his thin antannae, “Well, I assure you I won’t do that. You’re safe with me.”


“You truly are too kind,” Ted commended, “I cannot even begin to thank you enough, Goddess.” 


“Sabrina,” She gently corrected once again. However, there was something about the way Ted called her ‘Goddess’ that made Sabrina tingle in all the right places, “And it’s nothing. Really. I can run to the store tomorrow and grab you guys some more food. Stuff that isn’t junk food, perhaps?” 


“Any food that is not the rations we have been stuck eating for so long is welcomed,” Ted replied. 


Getting an idea, Sabrina reached for a pack of her favorite cookies, “Well if that’s the case…” She held up a chocolate chip cookie over half Ted’s height, “I better introduce you Nuthians to the best snacks Earth has to offer!” 


Apples, pretzels, cookies, potato chips, and more were loaded into Sabrina’s arms and carried out to the Nuthian vessel. Once Tedklep assured his people that she had brought food, they flooded out of the ship by the hundred to quickly load her gifts onboard. Sabrina was amazed by the efficiency with which they worked, not unlike ants. In the center of the effort was Tedklep, giving orders on what foods were what and how to load them aboard. In only a few short minutes, the food was gone and the Nuthians had returned to their vessel. 


All except for Tedklep. 


“There. Your people should be squared away for the night. It’s best if they stay inside the ship for now,” Sabrina carefully patted the cool metallic surface of the ship. 


“Squared…away?” Tedklep echoed, “I am afraid I do not follow.” 


“It means to be good for a time. Your people are gonna be well fed for the night.” 


Tedklep nodded, his antennae bobbing with his head, “Yes, they will. I should join them now and tomorrow we will discuss matters in greater detail.” 


As the young Nuthian began walking towards the ship, Sabrina suddenly felt something inside her compelling her to convince him otherwise. Without thinking, she blurted, “Actually, I’d like it if you stayed in my house. We can discuss some more matters tonight. Don’t worry, you’ll have a warm bed.” 


Tedklep’s antennae twitched as he eyed first his ship and the Nuthians watching on curiously, and then Sabrina’s house. Finally, he chose her house and quickly strolled up to her bare feet. Sabrina could barely contain the ecstatic squeal she was dying to let out as she bent down to retrieve him. Waving goodbye to the Nuthians, she turned and returned to the comfort of her cabin. 


“What further matters do you wish to discuss?” Tedklep wondered from his seat in her cupped palm. 


Grabbing a soda from her fridge and a couple cookies still sitting on the counter, Sabrina shoved two cookies in her mouth before replying, “Well, I kinda lied about that part. There’s really only one matter in particular I’d like to discuss.” 


Setting Tedklep down in the middle of the bed, Sabrina cracked open her soda to wash down the last bits of cookie. Setting the can down on her nightstand, the redhead reclined against the headboard before removing her sweatshirt, giving Tedklep a full view of her C Cups. 


The Nuthian’s antennae jumped straight up into the sky, prompting a giggle from Sabrina as Tedklep stammered, “I…I am afraid I do not understand!” 


“You want your species to continue, don’t you?” Sabrina purred, “I think I better show you how to do that.” 


Hooking her thumbs around the elastic of her boxers, she slid the last of her clothes down her creamy legs before casting the fabric to the corner of her room. Leaning back with her legs spread, Sabrina gave the tiny alien the perfect view of her shaven pussy. 


From her vantage point, Sabrina could hear Tedklep’s breathing hasten as his eyes focused on her nether regions. Her keen eyes detected a tiny little bulge in his pants, a telltale sign he was captivated by her gorgeous body. It suddenly dawned upon Sabrina that Tedklep likely never saw a naked woman in person before. And now, here he was, staring at a statuesque woman in all her beauty. Slowly making figure eights with her middle finger over her clit, Sabrina encouraged, “Go on! Strip down so I can see what you Nuthians have below the belt. 


Watching with an amused and aroused expression as Tedklep fumbled with all manner of buckles and zippers on his uniform, Sabrina was finally rewarded with the answer she’d been waiting for: How much of a package he had. 


Needless to say, it wasn’t mind-blowing. By her best guess, were the Nuthian on par with her own size, he would’ve been on average with most guys. But since his whole body was only five inches tall, she’d need to get creative. Eyeing her new toy, naked for all except his translator, she started to form a plan. 


“Well, well, well! What little creature has wandered into my domain?” Sabrina grinned. 


“Uh, Tedklep of the Nuthians? I believe I already told you that,” He replied, his right antenna lowering as he cocked his head to the side.  


“Oh, no, we’re roleplaying! Where I’m a goddess and you are my devout subject,” She explained. 


“But I thought you said you were not a goddess?” 


Sabrina rolled her eyes, realizing the Nuthians weren’t adept at foreplay, “You know what? How about we just have sex? Let’s do that instead.” 


“Y-You are the one in charge,” Tedklep bowed his head. 


The one in charge…


Those words alone nearly brought Sabrina to climax. But instead of grabbing the little alien and using his body like just another toy, she wanted to make it special. Something personal and intimate for both of them, “Ted? It’s alright if I call you Ted, right? Or maybe Teddy? What positions did you Nuthians use to do the deed in?” 


Tedklep looked visibly flustered as his antannae twitched back and forth, “Uh…we, uh, well…the women…they were typically…the ones…on…top?” He winced, knowing exactly what Sabrina was about to do. 


“Well!” Sabrina declared, rising to her knees and casting Tedklep in her shadow, “Who would I be to not honor tradition?” 


Unable to contain herself any longer, Sabrina pinned him to the bed with her hand and hovered herself over his naked pelvis. Spreading her nether lips, she watched as a thin string of her natural lube dripped down and practically drowned his penis. Like a meteor crashing to Earth, she brought her hips crashing down upon him.  


Tedklep gasped in shock, his body bearing no small portion of Sabrina’s full weight. His hands reached out in a desperate attempt to assert some level of stability, but against Sabrina’s flawless skin such an endeavor quickly proved futile. Having Tedklep entirely at her mercy was sending Sabrina over the edge. Leaning forwards to grind her clit against his pale, pink chest, she bellowed out curses mixed with euphoric cries for more. 


As she felt her orgasm building, Sabrina’s mind began to imagine all of the incredible things she could do with Tedklep in the future. Sure, she’d eventually have to tell the world about her literally world-altering discovery, but she could afford to wait a few days. And if those few days were to be spent teaching Tedklep and the other Nuthians how to successfully further their species, then she was all for it. 


Sabrina’s fantasies were suddenly interrupted by a lightning bolt of pleasure striking through her to her very core. Looking down, she saw that an exhausted Tedklep had grabbed onto her clit, the only thing he could grab as a means of holding on to her. Whether or not he was aware of it, he’d just given Sabrina the last push over the edge she’d needed. Ready or not, Tedklep was about to take the full force of her orgasm. 


With a shameless battle cry that could likely be heard to the Nuthians tucked away on their ship outside, Sabrina twisted her hips back and forth, grinding Tedklep into the bed. His feeble grip against her slick clit was lost, and he disappeared beneath the churning sea of woman. 


As her tiny toy bore the full force of her orgasm, Sabrina felt elevated to a higher level of being. When the waves of pleasure finally subsided, a silence befell the bedroom. It was almost as if it were all a dream. Sitting on the bed, panting and sweaty, Sabrina thought for a moment that she’d imagined everything. Until she felt a soft kicking below her. 


“Oh! Right!” She gasped, sitting back to reveal Tedklep soaked from antenna to toe and gasping like he’d run a marathon, “How you holdin’ up, Teddy?” 


“Oh Goddess!” He panted, his chest rapidly rising and falling, “That…was…incredible! 


Getting a good look at his member, Sabrina saw it had gone soft. Meaning, at some point during her own fun, she’d brought him to orgasm. Grinning, Sabrina motioned for him to crawl to her with her finger, “You did amazingly! You’ve proven you Nuthians are quite durable!” 


“T-Thank you…Goddess,” Tedklep smiled, trying to hide his exhaustion as he slowly walked over to Sabrina before collapsing against the inside of her right thigh, his body utterly spent.


Reaching for her soda, Sabrina gulped down a hearty mouthful of the refreshing, bubbly liquid before turning back to Tedklep with an idea. She held the soda can nearly as tall as him up over his head, “How about something to quench your thirst after that?” 


Nodding, Tedklep held his mouth open and Sabrina carefully lifted the can so he could drink. Swallowing the fizzy beverage, his antannae suddenly perked up. His whole body seemed to lighten up and, much to Sabrina’s surprise, he jumped back up like the exhaustion she’d just witnessed hadn’t even happened. 


“Woah! That is incredible! You humans have that stuff a lot?” He asked, his very voice seeming to speed up as his antannae twitched. 


“Uh, yeah? But it doesn’t give us nearly the energy. Interesting…” Sabrina trailed off, looking at the soda and wondering just which ingredient had given Tedklep such a boost in energy. Sipping it again, she shrugged and set the can aside before realizing that Tedklep’s erection had returned. Grinning, she leaned closer and blocked him from retreating with her hand, “Seems this soda gives you Nuthians a faster recharge. I’ll have to make a note of that.” She grinned wickedly, “Say, Teddy, wanna play a game?” 


Tedklep took a cautious step back, but was met with only the immovable wall that was her hand. Gulping nervously, he nodded, “Yes, Goddess.” 


Hearing the magical word again, Sabrina felt the familiar tingling return, “Good answer. You see, Teddy, I’ve got a high sex drive. And the game we’re gonna play goes like this: Who can last longer? Be warned, I won’t go easy on you!” 


Much to Sabrina’s surprise, her enthusiasm was matched by Tedklep’s. Standing defiantly, he held his arms out and appeared to be searched for a sufficient answer. 


“I believe the best term is ‘bring it,’ am I correct?” 


Amused and excited, Sabrina grinned, “Damn right you are.”


——


One month later…


Sabrina pulled the pregnancy test from between her legs. Anxiously watching as the first line quickly appeared, she held her breath until it came time for the second line. Nothing…nothing…nothing…Sabrina had nearly given up hope and was ready to toss the pregnancy test away. But just as she pulled back her arm and aimed for the trash bin, she stopped. A second line had appeared. 


“No fuckin’ way,” She muttered to herself, pinching her arm to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. 


No, she was pregnant. 


A smile crossed her face. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Nuthians and Humans were compatible! She needed to tell everyone. The researchers at NASA would be thrilled, along with the hundreds of Nuthians that had been successfully partnered with female humans across the planet. 


Before she could celebrate her miracle for too long, the unmistakable voice of Tedklep called out, “What’s that?” 


Nearly having a heart attack, Sabrina saw her tiny boyfriend had crept beneath the bathroom door. Pulling the test into a balled fist, she yelled back, “N-Nothing! Human woman stuff! And how many times have I told you to stay out of the bathroom when I’m using it!” 


“I-I’m sorry! It’s just that you’ve been in there for a while! We are going to be late for dinner!” 


Glancing at her phone, Sabrina realized he was right, “Shit! I’ll be right out, gimme a few minutes!” 


Alone again, Sabrina hesitated before calling her contacts at NASA. Rather, she set the test aside, threw on a cute top and skirt, and went to find where Tedklep had ended up. She had a date to go to, and she figured that the groundbreaking discovery could afford to wait until later. Her most pressing question was when to tell Tedklep. 


“Dessert seems like a good time,” She whispered to herself. 


——


Both Tedklep of the Nuthians and Sabrina of the Humans had made world-altering breakthroughs and discoveries not just about their species, but about each other. For Tedklep, he’d successfully brokered for peace with humanity and ensured that whether Sabrina liked it or not, her legacy would forever be enshrined in Nuthian history. He’d always known deep down he would find other life in the universe, but he could’ve never imagined that life would’ve been so beautiful. 


As for Sabrina, she’d become the official ambassador for Earth. A role she certainly would’ve never imagined herself in, but nonetheless performed flawlessly to start the groundwork for ensuring the Nuthians prospered. But perhaps her greatest achievement would be to bear the first child of both Nuthian and Human blood. A daughter, with vibrant red hair and antennae remnant of her father, and the warm, hazel eyes of her mother.