- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The first series of stories I've written. I'm not new to this fetish, but I am new to writing about it. Any advice or criticism would be appreciated!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Lumine is sentenced to serve Furina. What seemed like a small sentence turns out to be much larger than she had anticipated.


Contains: Feet and sweat, with a focus on toes. Humiliation. Brief hand play.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. “For the crime of slander against the Hydro Archon, The Traveler has been found… guilty. She is hereby sentenced to loyally serve at Lady Furina’s side for 24 hours.” The Iedux slammed his gavel down, sealing Lumine’s fate.


The blonde opened the door to Furina’s office and stepped through. The first thing that caught her eye was the lavish tea set strewn across an ornate marble table. The dishes were arranged to accommodate a guest, along with two couches with plush blue seats and ornate oak carved skeletons 


Sitting on the left couch, legs crossed, was Lady Furina. Her eyes were closed as she sipped at her tea. The archon drew the cup away from her mouth, and with practiced grace put it back on the gold-plated saucer. “You must be the famed Traveler. It is both a privilege and an honour to meet one of your renown. A shame we have to talk on such sour terms,” the archon explained. “Please, have a seat and a cup of tea.”


Lumine, unsure of what else to do, did as she was instructed. She attempted to speak. “So-”


Furina cut her off: “Of course, I am the one that brought you here. Normally you would be hauled off to prison. But I am a just and magnanimous goddess and recognize that foreigners are not always aware of the customs here in Fontaine. Your sentence will serve as a rehabilitative lesson for how to treat a goddess with respect.” Her voice carried an overconfident and haughty tone. The archon was clearly pleased with the outcome of the trial. 

With her explanation finished, Furina uncrossed her legs and stood up. “We’ll mark your first day of service with a picture.” The girl nodded to herself and walked over to a cabinet on the back wall of the room. From it she produced a blocky camera. “Alright, hold still. Natural smile, please.” 


Lumine set her teacup down and gave a faint smile, as if everything was going alright. The archon counted down to the flash, “3, 2, 1.” There was an audible click followed by blinding light. 


Lumine blinked on instinct. Her vision was blurry, the flash still burned onto her retinas. She blinked again. Something was off, but she couldn’t immediately place it. The ground began to shake violently, accompanied by thunderous booms. The shaking made Lumine realize she was no longer on the couch. Instead, she was atop a hard white surface that spread out in all directions before gradually sloping upwards in the distance. Another quiver knocked her back. The ground felt like porcelain. Without warning she was cast into shadow. The Traveller looked up.


Spanning the sky was a godly blue eye. The pupil shaped like how one would draw a water drop. Subtly it moved left and right, up and down, scanning across its domain. Lumine felt paralyzed. The sky blinked before continuing its search for something. Then it locked on, the powerful gaze directed straight at Lumine. A cheerful, feminine, booming voice rolled across the Traveler. “Ah! There you are. That dress makes you blend in with the plate so well.” 


Lumine’s confusion gradually turned to realization as the eye receded upwards to reveal a face twisted into a giddy smile. Furina rose to the height of a mountain over the side of the table. Or, rather, she wasn’t a mountain, Lumine was a grain of sand. The miniscule girl looked around, now aware of her surroundings. She was on a plate. 


“I hope you now realize just how powerful a goddess I am,” the titanic Archon boasted, hands on her hips in a confident pose. “Your service will be spent as my own personal tiny follower.”  Without warning, Furina reached down a colossal arm and picked up the plate Lumine was on. The force of the roaring wind made the shrunken girl tumble backwards and press against the upcurved edges. She was brought level to the giantess’s face. Moisture and warmth from Furina’s breath coated Lumine. The sight of an enormous shimmering tongue and cavernous maw dominated Lumine’s sight as Furina spoke, “and don’t think about trying to run away or disobeying me. I’m the only one that can turn you back.” Her booming words rung in the tiny girl’s ears.

Furina corrected herself mentally. “That should be enough to keep her in line. The shrinking will wear off tomorrow morning.” She let delight run onto her face. A melodious laugh of glee and triumph escaped her thin pink lips. “Now,” she spoke aloud with the full force of her authority “You will begin your first task as my shrunken servant.” She pressed on the last two words with emphasis. 


The giantess slowly lowered her new prisoner onto the table. Lumine slid down the plate she was on. She tumbled over the edge and came crashing down onto the hard marble tabletop. She rolled head over heels before coming to a stop on her back. Dazed, the blonde rubbed her head. She twisted her neck to orient herself. Sat up. Lumine raised her head to see that the gigantic woman had now sat down. Her colossal legs stretched into the distance of the couch. She was bent over, fiddling with something beneath the table. Furina pulled her right leg back and upwards. The simple motion shot her knee a hundred meters into the sky. There was a thump below the table. Her leg pulled back further. The muffled furling of fabric danced through the air. 

Rising from beneath the table’s horizon was Furina’s long, slender calf. Devoid of any imperfection. Furina hugged the limb just above her ankle as she brought it up Her gargantuan toes wiggled softly, enjoying the currents of fresh air running between them as they came into Lumine’s view. With a practiced steadiness, Furina stretched her leg out in the direction she had dumped Lumine. Her massive toes touched the table 10cm away from the shrunken blonde. The foot took up nearly half her vision. Furina pushed her leg downwards. Sole met with table, then heel. The whole bottom of her foot pressed gently into the hard marble surface. 

The giantess continued to wiggle her monstrous toes. As their bottoms rose above Lumine’s head, she could see the formation of glistening sweat. Remnants of time spent inside Furina’s shoe and friction against the table. The tiny girl was both struck with awe and horrified at the sheer scale of the archon’s toes. The smallest was the size of a house. It made Lumine feel smaller than before, more insignificant, being dwarfed by a little toe. 

The spell was broken by Furina issuing her first command. “You have the honour to clean the foot of your goddess. Please begin.” 

 

Lumine’s expression twisted uncontrollably as different emotions cascaded through her. She was disgusted, afraid, awestruck. She was expected to clean Furina’s foot. The task was impossible. The blonde imagined herself pressed into the endless, damp skin. She couldn’t do it. Lumine looked around. Her vision was blocked by plates and cups in all directions. She turned again towards the massive, expectant toes, dancing in anticipation of their service. The titanic girl behind, stretching into the horizon. She had no choice. The tiny girl gulped to steel herself. Then began her short trek towards Furina’s foot. 

Furina’s eyes caught a white speck moving across a black part of the marble towards her foot. She tilted her head slightly, pressed her cheek into her fist. A mocking smile crept over her face. “That’s a good little servant. My foot is waiting.” She stretched her powerful toes. 


Lumine watched the massive digits before her fan outwards. Salty air gently rolled out between the gaps. The change was only noticeable to one so small and so close. The ridges of Furina’s toeprint were obvious now. The tiny girl drew closer to the big toe. It dominated her vision and her smell. The digit cast a shallow shadow onto the table top. Lumine stepped into the darkness. The bottom of the toe was pressed down flatly against the marble. Lumine paused in the shadow and craned her neck up. The tip of Furina’s toenail was barely visible directly above. Remnants of soap lingered in the air, mixed with the sweat and natural smell of Furina’s skin. The blonde gulped and took another step forward. The ceiling disappeared. Lumine closed her eyes and took two deep breaths through her nose. Furina’s scent filled her lungs. Lumine could taste it in the back of her throat. She released the second breath. Opened her eyes. She stepped forward. Furina’s skin was within arms length. Hesitantly, the tiny girl reached out a hand. It pressed into Furina’s soft, moistened skin. Her arm was within the natural valley of the toeprint. She swept it down onto the ridge. The gap was as big as the miniscule blonde’s torso. The perfect skin indented as Lumine pushed forwards towards it. Her head was in the gap. She pressed her face into the side of Furina’s toe print. Slowly, unsure if she could actually commit to it, the tiny girl stuck out her tongue. 


Her taste buds met Furina’s skin. It was a mix of salt and oil. Particles of dust and dirt peppered Lumine’s tongue. She felt the dignity leave her body as she took a second lick. Lumine pushed herself further forward. Her chest hit the edge of Furina’s toe print. Sweat droplets clung to the blonde’s dress. A third lick, then a fourth. The taste of salt was beginning to overwhelm Lumine’s mouth. She felt physically dirty. Her dress was now wet with Furina’s sweat. Her hair was damp and oily. A fifth lick. The toe slammed forward. 

The tiny girl’s body became pressed up into the crevice of the toe print. Furina had unconsciously, slightly, flexed her foot. The mundane action’s impact multiplied by the orders of magnitude difference in size. Lumine was pinned between the toe and the tabletop. Even at this size, the space was cramped. The blonde’s face was buried deep against the skin. Her dress violently clung to the Furina. Lumine tried to push herself away, but was completely trapped. She was a grain of wet sand stuck onto Furina’s foot. 

It wasn’t long before the giantess moved again. This time, it was intentional. Her booming voice announced from on high, “I imagine someone so insignificant would have trouble actually reaching my foot. There is no need to worry about your inability,” she giggled,” I will make it easier for you. Hold tight.” It wasn’t as if Lumine had a choice in the matter. Furina waited a moment before picking her foot up off the table. Lumine felt cool air rush past her back in tandem with the extraordinarily rapid movement. The archon twisted herself around to lay down on her chest along the couch. Her feet, one still socked, fell flat onto the armrest, their bottoms now facing the ceiling. “Don’t get too caught up exploring my lovely sole. You have a loooooooot of cleaning to do.” She giggled again.


The change in air slowly loosened the stranglehold between Lumine and Furina’s skin. The front of her dress was caked in the giantess’s sweat. She was upside down inside the toeprint. The digit lazily bobbed up and down. Lumine pried herself and stood upright. She gazed out across the plane of Furina’s mountainous body. Everything up to the giantess’s dress was hidden behind the hill of her heel. Immediately in front of Lumine was the ball of Furina’s foot, across the chasm of the archon’s phalange. The cast landscape of the foot made Lumine realize how truly impossible the task assigned to her was. Any area she managed to make a difference would be overwhelmed before anything more was complete. She was too small, too insignificant, to even begin to clean Furina’s foot. With that realization came a sort of liberation. Try or not, nothing would change, so she may as well not. Lumine looked down at her dirty dress. She pulled the wet fabric around her chest. It slowly suctioned off, allowing fresher air down into her cleavage. The moment of recovery reinvigorated the tiny girl. She resolved to first get off Furina’s toe. 

Lumine clamored over the waist-high ridge of the toe print towards Furina’s sole. She slipped on the damp, smooth surface on the other side and fell onto her back, sliding down into the next ditch. Moisture clung to the backside of her dress as it flipped upwards. Her hair turned to tangles. Still the tiny was not deterred. Furina’s soft skin cushioned the fall. Gentle indents pressed in where Lumine’s body made contact. She was sticky and disheveled, but it was somehow fun. Now exposed to fresh air, the bottom of Furina’s foot was beginning to dry. The thin layer of sweat was gone, leaving nothing but soft skin and dust. Lumine suddenly found herself laughing. She stood up and vaulted the next ridge. The slope gradually arced downwards. Lumine tripped with the change in angle. The tiny girl tumbled down Furina’s toe towards her sole. She stopped rolling upon hitting the crease of the giantess’s joint. The line was slightly deeper than the toeprint. 

It was at that moment that Furina randomly scrunched her foot. Lumine was slammed into between two walls of pressed flesh. The sudden crushing pressure twisted the blonde’s body into an awkward pose. Her face was full of Furina’s tight skin. As the archon uncurled her toe, the shrunken girl’s body clung to the loosened skin. Lumine was fully embedded into the ball of Furina’s sole. A thin layer of moisture still hugged the foot there. 

Perhaps it was the new mindset, but Lumine found herself tempted to take a lick of the skin she was plastered against. She hesitated for a moment, took a deep breathe through her nose. The aroma that was previously off putting now seemed desirable. Lumine opened her mouth slightly. Her thin lips pressed into the slightly sweaty bottom of Furina’s foot. The tip of the tiny’s tongue crept forward. It pressed against the giantess’s skin, flicked upwards. Lumine’s face immediately flushed with embarrassment. It was one thing to be forced into it, but she had just kissed willingly. Licked willingly. And she enjoyed it. A second tentative attempt confirmed her newfound desire. Lumine exhaled. She pressed her lips harder against the ball of Furina’s foot. The gentle caress of her licks left a miniscule patch of saliva across the giantess’s skin. Her breath grew rash as her heart rate increased. The tiny girl could feel her body warming up. Panting turned into sharp exhales. Lumine tried to wriggle free, but she was still trapped. Her only outlet of energy was her increasingly raw mouth. 

The tiny girl was spent, her frenzy over. She tried one last desperate time to break free of the skin she was plastered against. She failed. With escape impossible, Lumine sighed, and passed out from exhaustion.


Lumine woke up staring at the marble table in Furina’s room. She glanced around dazed. Everything appeared normal again. The table was equipped with cups and plates organized the same way they were before Lumine had shrunk. Furina was sitting across the table from her, book in hand. The archon peaked over at the traveller. “Well, didn’t you hear me. I said ‘have a cup of tea.’” Furina gestured at the tea on the table. 


“Oh. Ah. Yeah.” Lumine muttered. Confusion clearly on her face. She picked up the teacup sitting in front of her on the table. 


Furina closed her book. She nodded to herself once. “Good. Once you’re done we can begin your day of service.” The archon bent down underneath the table. She began to fiddle with something. There was a quiet thud of something hitting the floor. Furina slowly rolled her leg back as she spun on the plush couch. A single, bare, foot rose over the edge of the table. Lumine watched intently as the archon wiggled her slender toes. The blonde licked her lips. Gulped. Furina took notice and gave a soft giggle. “Your first task is to lick my foot clean. But it appears I don’t even have to ask.” 

Chapter End Notes:

Something about Furina's feet make them very mesmerizing. I feel like they'd be very soft and that she'd get embarrassed by how sensitive they are. 

This chapter is a bit on the shorter side because I felt like it was starting to get samey and I didn't really know how to continue it. Some parts I'm quite happy with, but I feel the foot play could be improved. Probably not going to write again for a while. I'd love to do an unaware Navia story or a gentle dom story with Xianyun, but I don't have a lot of time with school getting busy.