- Text Size +
Story Notes:

You and your professor have arrived at the abandoned quarry. With the growth device in your hands, you only have one goal today... To send this beautiful Brunette to record shattering heights.

If you would like to listen to this as an audio, you can right here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZlVkfouLeo

Please consider supporting me as there are so many stories to tell. https://ko-fi.com/slogro 

My Professor and The Growth Device, written by slogro.

The forest green SUV halted in front of the metal gate, a stirring of dust drifting away.

“Well, here we are!” My Professor quickly undid her seatbelt and grabbed the purple water bottle. I grabbed my own, along with some notepads and the red worn briefcase. She swung the door open but then turned to me.

“Wait a second, did you,” before the question got out, I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and threw it up on the dashboard. I knew the rules, and can't believe she thought I would have forgotten.

“Thank you.” the brunette said politely, as we both stood on the dirt road, closing the doors behind us. The rusty yellow metal gate was simply to keep vehicles out, as we slipped through the bars with ease. Glancing about at the chain-link fence, there weren't any notices or keep-out signs. I commented on the lack of security.

“That's why I picked this spot. It's nothing but rocks, so no one is keeping an eye on it,” an undeniable giddiness in her voice. Seems we both looked forward to today. Still plenty of light from the early evening Sun as it had a ways to crawl to the horizon. The quarry lay in front of us. She had explained to me several days ago, that the site had been mined for large rocks. But the project had gotten bogged down with permits, and red tape many years ago. They had abandoned the dig site much sooner than anticipated. Making it possibly the perfect place for a test.

The immediate area was a field with sparse trees and then a dense forest much further out. Not a building or another soul for miles around. Telling me the story again about how my professor found out about this place, we walked up to the edge of the quarry. Finding the road down, we headed toward the bottom. I asked a few questions from time to time, trying to pretend I was paying attention, but the excitement was getting the better of me.

We walked the chipped path, a carved square spiral around the quarry. Where they had made cuts in the tan stone, in some places the walls of the pit resembled giant steps. By all accounts, it wasn't that big for a quarry. Maybe 80 feet deep, a square approximately 250 feet wide at the top. Halfway down, we came across a rounded block of stone, even larger than the SUV we were in.

The excited woman slapped her hand against it, “Do you think I'll be able to lift this?” she asked playfully. I made a joke about how the test would be successful, if she put it somewhere close to the vehicle, as a reminder of today's event. We continued downward making turns at the corners, me and my professor absent-mindedly sipping from our water bottles. I guess really I was her intern, but I still thought of her as my professor. I hadn't been in one of her classes in a couple of years. But this intelligent, and beautiful Burnett, would always be my professor.

I would never forget the first time I sat in her class. She spoke passionately, “I don't care if you turn things in a little late, I just want effort. You are all paying way too much money to be here, and I want you to get all you can out of my class. If you rather not be here or put in the work, then what are you even doing here?” I already thought she was cute, but then seeing her be so honest, and the first professor who treated us like more than just students. I always appreciated her enthusiasm. And hopelessly I developed a crush that grew and grew until I knew I was the luckiest person in the world. Not only to work with her but the kind of work we did.

We kept walking and talking, I occasionally pointed out different things I noticed about the structure of this pit. Mostly trying to play cool, as my anticipation was building ferociously. As much as I tried to prepare myself for today, the butterflies in my stomach were more present than they'd ever been in my entire life. Reaching the bottom, we both made a few statements about the space. She walked around, checking out a few points of interest. Nothing more than piles of tan and gray gravel, a few chipped stones of various sizes, as well as cracks in the ground and layers. The occasional bit of vegetation about, trying to make a livelihood in the rock.

Walking towards the middle, I set down my water bottle and notes, then brought the suitcase up in front of me. It was worn red leather, that probably belonged to a professor at some point. I had rescued it from a dumpster. Flipping the latches, and cracking it open, was the familiar site of the single greatest, absolute best, pain in my ass, in my entire life. A motherboard with exposed microchips, and multi-colored wires running all over the place, held up but bolted to the briefcase. There were bits of electrical tape, and adhesive from where tape had been removed. Uneven soldering work showed where we both had tried to acquire the skill.

Two small blue LEDs had been placed like eyes on the face of the motherboard. Three laptop batteries, which I had borrowed so nicely from the computer lab repair shop, lay underneath the main board with different lengths of wire connecting to capacitors. There was a length of antenna, connected to the top corner wrapped in a 6-inch loop. It would bounce up and down if the device moved too much. A scar marked where I had removed a speaker. Trying to have this thing make different kinds of beeps, turned out to be way more trouble than it was worth. Next to that, however, were the final and most important bits. A small green digital screen, a few dials, and a bright red button. And all of this was our pet project, the growth device.

Turning it on, the lights glowed dimly. I casually asked her to keep exploring, maybe look at the plants, while the device made the connection to her.

“I know it'll take a little bit, just let me know when we're ready to begin.” She sighed loudly, “Do you see all these invasives over here? Growing right out of solid rock, no wonder they're so hard to get rid of.” This nerd couldn't turn it off, and I loved her for it. All I could do was wait for that digital screen to give me those three letters, signaling the start of the show.

Trying to explain the past few years and how we got to this point seemed impossible. Luckily we didn't tell anybody about our accomplishments, so we never had to explain anything. Together we had built this device, which quite simply, would cause somebody to grow on command. How the frequency functioned, and to get results, was entirely too complicated. It took more than two years for the device to map out, and establish a connection with her genome. It wasn't some science fiction ray, that you could just point and click. The device needed to establish that connection, and we had to restart the time-consuming process more than a dozen times. We went through many prototypes, each failed. Currently, this model was the only one we had success with.

Realizing I stared in her direction, as she curiously roamed, then looking down I saw we were ready. This was one of the times, I thought a nice simple beep would be helpful, but whatever. The digital clock showed the only letters it knew, BLP. If we gave it more thought, we could have come up with something more clever. It simply meant Baseline Parameter, the starting size. I called out to her that it was Showtime.

My professor bounced over and eyed the letters. “Awesome! We'll go through it just like we always do, except I guess, a little bit more today.” Her smile was contagious. “Okay, well then, um, well you know what I'm trying to say. Don't stare and make it weird, again,” she winked. I jerked my head up and looked up at the sky in different directions in exaggeration. She took off her shoes and socks and began to strip with dignity. The device grew her, nothing else. I stole glances at her progress, and back to the device, subtly nodding my head as if I had seen something brand new on it. As the nude woman stood proudly on the rock, I made complete eye contact. Casually said whenever she was ready to go, and it was all up to her when the next part happened.

“All right then, here we go, BLP, now, give me some numbers.” I turned the dial as BLP was replaced with 100% and with another turn 200%. My heart raced as I push the button and quickly looked at her. A faint hum from the contraption, as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, the familiar feeling washing over her as her hands clenched. Once the initial moment passed, there was no denying the unmistakable nature of what unfolded.

A few inches, a few more, still even more, turning into feet. The entirety of her form expanding outward. She looked out in all directions, occasionally back to me. More than once a glance at her growing hands and then the ground below. Not me, this was my favorite rerun, the best damn show in the universe. The number of feet gained multiplied, until the rate began to slow, and stopped. She had doubled in size.

“Well there's no reason to stay in familiar territory,” she called out, “again!” A turn of the dial, and a press of the button. A small shudder traveled throughout the new giantess. She had said several times before, "It feels good, like lowering into a hot tub, but you don't get wet.” I really couldn't imagine what that must feel like, but certainly could tell she was delighted every time I hit her button, um, I mean, the button. And off she was, growing again. After the first couple of feet gained, she turned and looked towards some of the piles of rocks she had noticed earlier. Her stride small because previous experience showed, moving about too fast during this time could cause difficulties. Three times her normal height, my professor stood unbelievably tall. But this was just the beginning.

“Again, please! Thank you!” a slight turn toward me. I could listen to this woman all day long. I turned the dial and prepared myself, she was about to break 20 feet. Her toes and heels pushed sand and dust outward and ran her fingers through her long brown hair with a satisfied exhale. Spinning on the growing heel, the brunette walked over to a stone pile. Looking at her backside certainly stirred me, I would never deny it. But there is always this funny sense of perspective. Knowing how far away she actually was, yet she still looked so close. All the times I'd witnessed this, my brain still couldn't handle this optical illusion.

She bent down and picked up an odd-shaped brick of a stone that was 2 feet long. Smaller than her hand, those fingers curled around it. With the other hand, she scooped up a mix of sand, gravel, and large stones. The giantess pivoted looking at her collection. Her head lifted and mouth dropped, but I spoke the words first before she could. Dial, turn, button. She rolled her eyes, and looked back at her pet rocks, as they shrank in her palms. That steady warmth spread throughout, as the large stone dwindled in the center of gravity of her hand. The loose rocks and sand spread away from each other as her skin stretched. A thought crept in, too fun to ignore. What the heck, why not? We're still in familiar territory, all things considered, three more turns and a button push.

Her whole body shuttered. Those large hands tilted and the rocks fell to the ground releasing echoes in the quarry. Taking a few steps back to balance herself, the shaky woman brought her clenched fists closer to herself.

“What on earth... holy moly.” It seemed like those words were a struggle to get out. Watching her gain more height in real time was one thing, but I'd never seen her react quite like that before. Rapidly closing on 30 feet it was clear the growing brunette was going to shoot past that checkpoint. She let slip a loud moan. What was that? I had never heard that reaction before. Was it because it was three at once, or because she didn't expect it? I'm not sure what thrilled me more, watching her double in size so fast or that call of obvious pleasure.

“Why you little troublemaker,” a soft smirk bloomed. Still twitching, her body stretching, she strode over closer to me. “Do you think that's funny, catching me off guard?” I probably should have been terrified. It only took a few heavy footfalls to close the distance and at this point, I was only halfway up her calf. But I was speechless because looking up at her and all this majestic glory always seemed to stop any possible train of thought.

“You still love this, don't you? All the times I'd been here before, it just never gets old for you, does it?” Her bright face shone at me. She hung her head and had to stretch her neck quite a bit to even look in my direction. “Alrighty, at this point I think I can use these layers like steps,” I called up to her that I was going to jot down some notes, however, that wasn't the case. I looked down at the dial and turned it three times. I set the device down, all I had to do is push the button when she wasn't expecting it. I needed to find out if I get that reaction again.

Reaching for my water bottle I took a sip and grabbed the notebook. Opening it to a random blank page, I pretended to take notes. A question slipped my mind. I wanted to know if at this height would she try and pick up her SUV. Too bad this latest event replaced that thought with a more interesting one. My professor had to bend her knee quite a bit to walk up the stone steps. At this moment, the layers were the equivalent of two normal steps for her. You certainly can walk up and down stairs skipping a step, but it doesn't feel natural. Pulling herself up onto the fourth step, her head broke from shadow as the setting sun hit her face.

I wasn't mean enough to test this new reaction while she was on the steps. Still, I needed her back at the bottom for my own little experiment. With a halo of light wrapping her head, she mused about the land surrounding us. I called out loudly asking her to stand on the bottom, and if from that elevated perspective, did it seem like the giantess was half as tall as the quarry. Carefully sliding down the steps, she saw me notebook in hand.

“I have to be close. I mean, I'm used to measuring myself up against trees... at this stage anyways.” She couldn't be too mad, right? She had been 50 feet tall before and was the only encouragement I needed. When both feet touched down, I leaned over and gently tapped.

Letting out sharp gasps of agony, the giantess crumpled. Barely catching the last step with a shaky hand. I watched in awe. It almost appeared that this growth spurt happened quicker than the others. Scraping sounds of stone underneath her feet, mixed with the sound of rapid breathing. Eyes closed, her body arched pointing her rising face toward the sky. All other sounds were cut with one intense deep moan. A hand slid across the ledge, her other arm out waving wildly, a feeble attempt at steadying herself gaining new height. Her eyes were blinking wildly until they shot open, a predatory glance in my direction. Well, I wasn't earlier, but actual terror rose when those massive pupils narrowed at me.

The giantess shifted weight onto her knees with a resounding thud. Reaching towards me at an impossible speed, I absolutely had the thought to run. Instantly that huge hand caught me. Hopeless and held, before any of the reflexes could even fire. Adrenaline kicked in, my breathing rapid, as the ground vanished under me. The grip restricted my inhales because fingers wrapped me, chest to knee. This might have been a mistake. My shoulder popped as she brought me to an inspecting gaze. Nostrils flaring, an evil smile wore satisfaction, like a cat catching a bird. Speechless I stared, warm exhales bathed me. A few moments of silence passed while my captor contemplated.

“You, little, brat! I could do whatever I want with you.” I began to protest making a very weak argument about how technically, her holding me, we were both breaking the rules now. But a cute giggle interrupted me. My adrenaline racing, I looked deep into her massive hazel eyes. They weren't filled with anger or rage, they held, was that adoration? I realized her face was flush with a rosy glow.

"That was incredible, I don't know," she spoke softly. Hoping to solidify the fact she wasn't actually pissed at me, I asked her to describe how she felt in detail. The giantess threw me a suspicious glance. The only idea I could muster was that old saying: The only difference between fucking around and science, was taking notes.

"Well, when I didn't know it was going to happen," she glared at me, "It felt, kind of like, well it was like my brain was dropped into champagne," I repeated her, but didn't quite follow. Was the metaphor somehow related to drunkenness? "No, It felt good, like bubbles all over, and throughout my body. It was... it was arousing, okay! There I said it!" It was my turn to blush. Good notes all right. Once again we stared at each other in silence. Realizing she was holding me 20 feet in the air, her hand dropped and slowly released me. It took several moments for my breath to return to me.

Gaining composure I claimed there were notes to write but she interrupted. "Not yet, We both know why we're here today. Hit me again," giving a thumbs up I picked up the briefcase. Dial, turn, make that two turns, button. Watching her growth commence, she didn't make a sound. But I certainly had a newfound giddiness from what I did, what the growing did, to her. Breathing rhythmically her whole being rose higher. The giantess turned to the next target, that boulder we had walked past. It only took her half a step to get in reaching distance, because now her body took up much of the volume in the quarry.

She hunched over, reaching out for it but then stood back up and said, “This is going to be easy, but make it easier." Two clicks, and press. This was why we came out here today. Breaking her record, without being seen by some wayward hiker. God forbid breaking tree cover, letting somebody in the distance straight up see her, as my professor towered above the trees. We didn't dare to try and tackle her record height at our usual spots. No one could know about what we were working on yet. The shifting of stone, the faint buzz of the device, and her breath, the only sounds as she grew even bigger. I couldn't get over how immense this woman had become. I was at eye level with her ankle, she took up so much of my field of view. Even being about 40 feet away, it seemed like skin was the only thing I could see.

Once again she crouched and lifted the tan boulder with one hand. How crazy that this woman just picked up a rock that must have weighed 60,000 lbs like selecting a potato in the supermarket. The layers actually steps now, taking three of them, she set her trophy 20 feet away from the SUV. Satisfied with her placement of the rock, the green vehicle then caught those hazel eyes. Tilting her head, it was clear what kind of thoughts danced around in that mind. That hand, now bigger than the SUV, drew close to it before it stopped. The brunette turned in my direction. Somehow the rock was just a rock, but the vehicle that we were in not too long ago? It was a toy to her now. With a big thumbs up, I smiled at her hoping that she was looking for some encouragement to play with said toy.

The hand closed the distance until fingers gently gripped around the chassis. I could feel the bewilderment radiating off of her, as effortlessly it was brought up to her face. Twisting and turning it a little bit, with an inspecting eye, made her newfound power that much more real. I called out to her in a playful voice that it was her car. She can do whatever she wants with it, so long as my phone is okay. Stifling a giggle the giantess did not want to admit that was a pretty funny joke. Finally shaking her head at the absurdity of what her capabilities were. The SUV returned to the same spot, and the shocks squeaked.

Before pulling away from it completely, she stopped herself, "You know what?" Reaching back and once again picking it up. The hand easily rotated it 180° before setting it down facing away from the quarry this time. Satisfied with the placement, my professor returned to me. Her expression turned a little bit more pained, as that body sat and shook the ground around me. A curved piece of boulder rolled away from the wall, and she didn't even notice she had caused its motion.

I raised a brow as she spoke. "Listen I... Okay, I'm... I'm sorry I picked you up. I really shouldn't have-" I interrupted the apology unceremoniously by telling her it was a delightful experience, all things considered. We have been working together for so long, I no longer cared about that rule. Honestly, I wished she would hoist me up in the sky now and then. I felt myself on the verge of admitting all the things I wish she would do to me while she was huge. I'm glad I stopped myself before saying something I would regret later. Oh, all the fantasies I have, and the fact that so many of them are a reality is... Have I mentioned I'm the luckiest person in the universe yet? My words washed happiness all over her.

"Thanks you. Now then," standing back up she found new excitement. “More,” she softly commanded. And after I tried to ask how much, she simply stated, "You decide." Stupifide, my fingers slammed onto the device. Turn, press, pause. Turn, press, pause. Turn, press. She breathed in deeply, and let out a loud sigh, as each pulse of growth flashed throughout her growing body. Elbows tucked in close, hands out and fingers shaking, I could tell there raged a battle to not let on how good this moment felt. Her eyes were closed as she nodded back, undulating as the next command of growth came on before the previous one had even finished. She was enormous, Titanic, I really needed more words. I turned the dial two more times, finger over the button. The giantess did a big stretch, and her arms breached the quarry. Sunlight splashing them, she exhaled loudly letting them fall.

Scanning to find where I might be, her hair fell off her shoulders, “There you are! You are so far away! Just the perfect time for my finger to accidentally slip. A chuckle turned into laughter and playfully her hands caressed that lovely growing torso, knowing what I just did.

"Aren't you just so naughty!" She winced as her head rose out of the shadow. I swear it wasn't my intention but I couldn't even see her face any more from this angle. It was, well... everything else... that was in the way. My neck ached and complained but my heart refused to listen. I was about to say something when I realized she wouldn't even be able to hear me. Literally less than 25 feet away from me, and yet too far to hear me, unless the quarry echoed my shouts. Somehow my professor must have been on the same brainwave, because she put her feet over each other, and lowered herself into a sitting position, holding the ledges so she didn't fall too fast. The whole area quaked when the giantess finally touched down.

"Holy shit, you are tiny!" I wondered who had the bigger expression of bewilderment. Wait no, her expression was bigger, obviously. Talking as loud as I could without yelling, I ran through a bunch of generic questions. How was she feeling, was there any discomfort? She leaned in, "You don't need to talk so loud, your voice is carrying. But yeah... umm... I can't believe how fucking huge I am, let's get that out there right away. Everything is so tiny! Like... If I was a lot bigger than this, I couldn't fit in this quarry anymore! That's insane to think about...” She caught my devilish smile, and shot back a look of don't you dare, before getting back to the questions.

“There's no discomfort at all. I might still feel a little warm from the tail end of those growth spurts, but I... I can't really tell." I could actually feel her breath as she spoke. She could literally blow me away if she tried to. What a weird thought to have as I keep feeling odd about the sight before me. My eyes and my mind are having trouble agreeing on what I am witnessing. She is so outstandingly massive that I am having comprehension issues. My professor is so close and yet so far away all at once. Out loud, I began trying to communicate this with the giantess.

"This kind of sounds again like that optical illusion you have referred to before. Because, well hold on a second... What if I helped you understand just how big I am right now? I can't quite tell how tall I am, and please don't tell me... But I have a feeling that... Well, I'm pretty sure my finger is taller than you." Hearing her utter those words made my heart skip a beat, and then flutter as her hand moved closer towards me. Curling the other digits inward the pointer still outward, It drew closer to me before she carefully brought it in front of me. The huge fingertip touched the stone ground a few feet away. How right the professor was. I had to look up to where a knuckle connected this pillar to a mighty hand. Taking a step forward I brought my hand up to touch it, but immediately caught myself and recoiled. She giggled at my politeness.

"Don't be shy, it's just my finger silly." I really wasn't trying to sound agitated, but that was the only tone that escaped me. While I tried to convey that 'just a finger,' was not proper considering it dwarfed my whole body. She actually laughed at my outburst and I saw the column of skin in front of me shake a little bit, sliding on the stone ever so slightly.

"I'm serious, in fact, give it a hug. Let's see what my DBH for this tree trunk is." Have I mentioned I love that this nerd can't turn it off? With tremendous apprehension, my body approached. Reaching out and touching the warm skin the wrinkles were well defined yet smooth, soft. I had a moment where I felt like I needed to be careful like I should have been fragile with this. I meant to look up at her to see what her facial expression was while I stroked, but couldn't see beyond this impressive finger. Pushing past my hesitation I obliged with a hug. I could barely get my hands around her. This is her finger, and it's almost too much for me to grip. There had been an attempt to actively measure. Too bad I was a drift with the thought, this was the first time I held this beautiful woman. Letting go and taking steps back, I finally situated myself where I could see her face once more. This lovely brunette was biting her lip obviously feeling the same about this unimaginable situation we found ourselves in.

"Where are we at? What numbers you got on that device?" I really teased out the answer until I finally told her 2000%. "Awe, You know I don't like even numbers like that. Well... I mean, I know they are all going to be even. But not that even... am I making any sense at all right now?” My turn to giggle. Even being over 100 feet tall, she hadn't changed a bit.

“What do you say, just one more time for good measure?" Didn't have to ask me twice, two more clicks, and a button press for her final growth to 2200%. A satisfied groan from her as the massive giantess expanded even more. Actually running out of space, she simply couldn't sit in the bottom, if she was any bigger. A small shiver and it stopped, all I could do was marvel. She playfully brushed her fingers a long different layers, pinching large rocks between her fingers and flicking them away at breakneck speeds. With a great rumbling, the brunette decided to rise to her full height and peek about. It took me an excruciating amount of time to ask her what the view was like from up there. Because it was tough to not come off as simply me asking the stupid question, hey how's the weather up there? Luckily she understood my genuine question about her perspective and struggled just as much to explain the odd position held by this giantess.

“Everything is so far away and yet so close at the same time, wait a minute,” she was struck with some inspiration. "Hmmm, I would like to ask you now, if you truly wanted to see... May I pick you up?" My mouth hung open. I hadn't even thought of that. She must be over three times the size when she picked me up last time. How would we even go about that? But of course, my professor read me like a science journal.

"I don't mean like grip you or pinch you with my fingers," there was a definite pause as she contemplated the words that just left her mouth. How surreal it was that she could just pluck me, like grabbing a thumbtack. "I could hold my hand on the ground, flat of course, and you could try to... I guess climb on?" The cute smile she made, fully loaded with how ridiculous the words she spoke were, was the only encouragement I needed. It was so adorable to watch her be so careful and thoughtful on my behalf. I nodded furiously while she stooped and laid her hand flat on the ground, revealing the creases of her palm. Moving over and with two attempts, I managed to climb up onto the pale platform.

"Ummm... Maybe you shouldn't stand up? I don't know how careful I can be... Ahh, lifting you up." That endearing adoration was in her eyes again. I can only imagine what I must look like, an actual adult human being, literally in the palm of her hand. I said for the full effect I should be standing, mostly because I had a selfish way to do so. It took me a few tries to communicate how if she had her thumb near me I could hold on to it for stability. I craved for it to tower over me... I simply couldn't miss the opportunity to hold on to a part of her while this happened. With me in position, The gigantic woman was about to stand up but then she saw me holding the device.

"Hey, I need to be completely serious for a second... Don't... Please, please don't grow me during this time. I dropped those rocks earlier because I couldn't handle the sensation. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you. So you know... don't do anything to make me have an accident." I made a big show of closing and latching the briefcase. She softly smiled at me knowing we were on the same page. Even with all the care taken, My body still lurched as it rose unreasonably fast along with her. My stomach plummeted at the sudden change of elevation. The giantess certainly was taking care and not moving particularly fast... for her. But it was an ordeal for me to say the least. I found my breath difficult to catch as the ground rocketed away until we were at full altitude.

Disbelief as I could see out of the quarry, and looking around was a nerve-wracking sight. It's not every day you're roughly 80 ft in the air without any harness or safety net. I clung to her thumb even tighter. Holding me aloft, Her hair moved as she also took in the sight around her. Adjusting myself against her grand thumb, I had every intention to turn and look at her face. But everything froze as every fiber of my being was captivated. An impressive chest overwhelmed everything. Time didn't exist. I will never know how long I actually stared. What's worse, I will never know how long she stared at me.

When those sparkling hazel eyes finally recaptured my attention, I had sweat pouring out of me. But those kind eyes and that tight pursed smile of hers wordlessly told me that there was an understanding. Not an ounce of disrespect with my gaze, simply a marvel at the situation we were in. And if I'm being honest, I think part of her enjoys knowing I hold such adoration. Lowering her hand once more, it was placed on the ground rocking me almost off balance, before I pushed off her thumb and slid off that massive platform.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I nodded, swallowing hard. "Well I'm glad, this is fun, I'm glad we got to come out here today. And as exciting as it would be to go even further than this, I think we should call this a success, and pack it in. What a record we shattered today! Whenever you are ready." As nicely as I could, I asked her to stand up again, and twirl a few times for me, her favorite intern of course, before I brought her back down. I had to back up significantly, as she got to her feet and again stood. The colossal giantess gracefully spun, her arms trying to mimic a dancer's pose. When she was done, took a deep bow one leg pointing back, both arms outstretched. I gave her the best applause my tiny hands could manage.

Alright then, BLP, here she comes. I turned a different dial, and the letters blinked at me. There was a sorrow like I'd never felt before when I hit the button. Of course, it had to happen but that didn't mean I had to be happy about it. Slow and steady, the change transpired. She had always said it was interesting watching from her point of view the world returning to normal. We never quite understood it, but the process definitely happened slower than the growth. dropping below 100 feet, then 90, then 80 down the giantess shrank. Again she was taking in her surroundings, looking every which direction and I was only looking at her. I couldn't get over how much smaller she already was, and yet still gigantic. I had asked her once if growing felt warm, did shrinking feel cool, or different?

“No, I have never noticed that before... I wonder why?” Smaller and smaller, my professor dwindled further. She kept playing the 'look at my hands, the ground then around, repeat,' game. I grabbed up all of my things and tried to think of idle chit-chat we could have, while she got dressed. I could see the process was slowing to a halt, and that we were ready to wrap up. Checking the device, BLP a solid reading, no longer blinking showed we were done. Again a little beep or a chime at this point would have been nice. Test over, we walked towards each other closing the distance we had made for safety. Dropping her head to stare down at me, I bent my neck to meet her gaze. We both started making puzzled, panicked exclamations. She was still roughly 25 feet tall.

"Umm, you can bring me back to BLP now," but knew something was wrong, as I frantically moved. Again and again, I pushed the button, looking at her and back to the device claiming that she was back to normal. "Okay, you can tell me what's going on please," anxiety creeping into her voice. Turning dials, setting things back to what should be normal, and pushing the button... nothing happened. I couldn't make complete sentences, as I explained, and showed her that the device claimed we were back to Baseline.

"Does this look Baseline?! Why am I still so big? Did you try the button again?" Lowering into a sitting position, she understood that was a redundant question, because hitting the button seemed like the only thing I could try to do. Muttering and swearing, beads of sweat appeared all over me.

"Okay, okay. Just set it down for a second, let's, let's try to think about this." the brunette put her face in her hands, then pulled her hair back. "Okay. I was a little bit bigger... all right, a lot a bit bigger... But nothing else of the process changed, did it? I mean... did you notice anything different? Why am I not back to baseline?!" Starting to bite her nails, I immediately told her to knock it off. We both stopped each other when we engaged in that nervous habit.

Both brainstorming, I simply said, the only thing different about today was how massive she was at the end. Maybe it had something to do with her end height. Maybe it had something to do with how many times I grew her to get to that point. We simply couldn't figure it out. I also sat down, and we remained in silence for a long while. I was so disoriented I reached for my phone, wanting to check what time it was.

"Mine is also in the car. I mean, it's not getting late yet... but we need to, we have to do something. What can we do?" Left with no other options, to the best of my ability, I proposed a stupid hypothesis. What if we had spent an excessive amount of time, or taken too many instances of growth to achieve her ultimate height? What if her slowly stretching so big somehow had an elastic effect, and she wasn't returning to normal because of it? What would happen if we stretched her to that height again, all at once? Then went back to BLP?

"It certainly is a thought, and I can't think of anything else. Well, we have been sitting here a while, could you try to go back to Baseline again?" I turned towards the device and gave it a shot, but nothing happened. "I think we, I mean... we... we have to try something. We have to get going soon, so I'm prepared to give this idea a shot. What do you say?" I simply shrugged, not having a clue if this could work or not. The now mini giantess got up, rising to her significant height, and dusted herself off. Walking to the middle, her cheeks puffed out as she let out a big breath.

"All right, I'm as ready as I could be for this. I guess... ready whenever." I picked up the briefcase and stared at it for a while. It only took one dial to turn to display the previous number, the last height acquired: 2200%. Given the uncertain circumstance, I wasn't as excited to grow her as I normally am. But as she said, we needed to try something. I lowered my thumb, and as it connected with the red plastic, I pushed.

An angry buzz I hadn't ever heard before was produced, accompanied by quite a commotion. My face drifted upward, hearing resounding gasps of pleasure and agony, as her whole body convulsed violently.

My professor exploded.

She staggered and fell to her butt, but gained height the whole time. Her growth rate upward rivaled gravity's pulled downward. My eyes popped wide, while her body doubled in size with alarming speed. Face clenched, the erupting woman released long loud moans of ecstasy. The Acrid smell hit me, and trails of smoke pummeled my face. The device sizzled, with blackened wires, and burnt plastic spread along several connections. Overloading, even more, black smoke assaulted my senses. I quickly held it away from me, and almost dropped it. Struggling to blink the stinging tears out of my eyes, my vision failed.

I set it down and wiped my eyes, still hearing heavy groans getting louder and louder. Finally opening my eyes, I couldn't believe what lay before me. Flaying limbs expanded in all directions, and sliding feet drew closer to me. In no time at all, she had rocketed past 70 feet, maybe even 80, by the time this thought crossed my mind. What the hell was going wrong? Why was this so different? Mind reeling and worse, the device appeared about to catch fire at any moment. Her feet bolted past me, leaving dust clouds behind. If they weren't moving outward with her expanse, they would have caught me. Holy shit, I could have been crushed. My attention back to the giantess, and I worried for both of our safety. Ok, that's a lie... because I'm the one who may get flattened. She started to fill the entirety of this quarry when the gears finally connected in my mind.

Every part of me froze to absolute zero, as the answer rocked my psyche. The device assumed roughly 25 feet tall, was Baseline Parameter. Fuck me running. I had sent her to the stratosphere, telling it to multiply that size by 22 times. As her limbs spasmed, they bumped against the stone layers. Feet slammed into the wall, as the growth pushed her back against the other. The ground trembled under me. I tried to look towards the exit, but her swelling leg blocked it. Her back climbed up the walls, breaking and crumbling the rocky steps. Her growing heels cracked the stone, legs bending with the lack of room.

Powerless and drenched in pleasure, that beautiful face kept releasing wonderful sound waves. At least one of us enjoyed this... Spinning around, I understood this dwindling box I was in wouldn't last much longer. A normally inviting-looking pelvis loomed in threateningly. Only on instinct, I rushed forward and jumped up onto the wall of skin. Climbing fast I almost didn't escape being pinned against the wall. Crawling the curve up onto her hips, the heat and the aroma were unmistakable. Plenty of great notes to be made. The crunching sounds of the device echoed out, getting pulverized by her thigh. I couldn't even think about it, everything happened in a blur.

Once again her colossal head broke out of the quarry and into the setting sunlight. The big difference this time, the giantess still sat on the bottom. The confined space pressed her into a fetal position, and a large bending leg came terribly close. I braced for impact, a knee tucking into a chest was going to erase me from this mortal coil. Not how I planned on going, but I could forgive her. Clenching my teeth, I then felt a massive tremor underneath me. Noticing the kneecap had retreated, I looked up to see what saved me. Those growing arms and legs had finally overflowed out of the quarry. What an earthquake my professor caused. Impossible had been our job, but being on this 400 feet tall beauty with no signs of her expansion slowing... You could say I might have been a little dizzy, light-headed even.

Spreading across the landscape toppling fences and small trees the legs bulldozed outward. A loud clang with several broken posts brought my attention to a shaking forearm. Toppling the gate effortlessly, it forced everything out of its path. Including the SUV and boulder. Awful scrapes and shattering glass told the tale of their voyage. My phone better be okay.

I slumped back into her skin and realized how many details I perceived. She grew so unbelievably fast, that I could actually watch pores and hair follicles expand in real-time. Shifting my vision up I only saw a pale chin. Her head rolled and twitched, scraping across the ground. Her cries of euphoria vibrated my whole body when they rang out into the evening air. Finally, with the sounds of dragging metal fences and a few more moans, the process finished.

Both of us out of breath, but for different reasons. Body sprawled out on the surface, but center of gravity stuck in the pit the giantess tried to recover. Like a bathtub far too small for her, the discomfort increased while she lay there. Little more than a speck on this huge body, I lifted my vision up and I saw her head rise. Panting and face full of exhaustion, she struggled to search about. I hoped for myself because otherwise this only got more dangerous.

Somehow the titaness's eyes found me. "Holy shit are you tiny... What... What happened?! I'm gigantic!" The different edges of stone dug into her lower back painfully, and she began to adjust herself. Still panting, one of her hands pushed into the Earth near her toppled car. The other loomed as it swung over the top of me until it was placed like she was clutching her side, palm up. Curling her massive form, the brunette sat up. Not having any say in the matter, this woman who was now bigger than any building I had ever seen, moved. I could only react by fruitlessly trying to grip a landscape of pale skin, that slowly turned into a wall. Slipping on the skin that used to be the ground beneath me, I tumbled a short distance off of her hip into her hand.

Once again I found myself in her palm, but it was much different this time. This hand I found myself on more closely resembled a flat roof that bowed slightly in the middle. Spinning about, I looked in awe at how far away her face was. No matter what I did to call out she wouldn't even be able to hear me. Which definitely raised some concern, as I didn't know what was going to happen next.

Her colossal body kept curling until she started to rise into a standing position. The gust that went past my body was slightly protected by the fact that there was just so much of her that the wind had to go around. She mumbled a few times, as bringing one of her feet out It landed on the ground in an echoing thud. Dust rose up, and several cracks appeared in the stone walls as they shot down across the steps. The reverberations would have knocked me over, if I wasn't already laying down propped up on my arms, too petrified to move. This woman had just stepped out of the entire quarry like it was a pothole. Her other foot had to curl its toes to fit in the bottom of the quarry. It turned fitting into the diagonal space.

Finally reaching a full standing height, we both collected ourselves enough to look around. Shaking wildly, I did my best to stand up. Penguin walking over to the edge, my mind gave up trying to make sense anymore.

We were above everything.

Towns and cities dotted the horizon. The tallest of trees didn't even come up to her thighs. I caught a glimpse of the nearest cell phone tower. I was looking down at the flashing red light atop of it. Once she started to speak, I looked up to her face but it was hidden behind an even more substantial chest.

"Umm... Whoa... I... So..." Her hair tumbled, as a huge face peered over herself to find me, a speck in her hand. "So... Do you think anyone's going to notice us?"


Chapter End Notes:
This was my first real attempt at a good short story. It is full of flaws, poor grammar, and mediocre descriptions. But I'm sure some of you will enjoy it. I look for all feedback. I don't care how mean or harsh, It could potentially make me a better writer. So I always am open to your suggestions ^^