- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Once again, Flood requested a story set in the Fate/Extra CCC timeline featuring the lovely and lovable Hakunon.  Really wish there was an official English release of CCC so I could play it, since Extra is probably my favorite setting next to the FGO timeline, but getting to explore bits and pieces of it through research for these stories is also fun.  In any case, please enjoy Hakuno on the receiving end of Melt's personal brand of love and affection.  I can see why Melt has such a dedicated fan base now.

Tag: Butt, Shrinking, Body Expansion, Absorption, Mouth Play, Domination, Memory Manipulation, Yuri




Dreams are mysterious things.


Humans, as well as other animals, dream, that is a fact.  However, why humans dream hasn’t been adequately proven yet.  While prevalent theories suggest it may be some mechanism by which the brain analyzes, sorts, and archives memories and information, there is much that these theories fail to cover.


Such was the type of dream the young, brown-haired girl found herself waking from after an otherwise pleasant slumber.  Cradled on a mattress as soft as clouds, covered in sheets of Egyptian Cotton, and snug under a feather-down blanket, she opened her eyes to a canopy of snow-white silk and lace hung between a dark mahogany bedframe.  The foam of her pillows provided the perfect amount of cushion and support for an optimal sleeping experience. The silk, frilly nightgown, and underwear she wore caressed her smooth skin so naturally, it was like she had slept without anything on at all.  Such was the attention and consideration put into her accommodations, it was all perfect.


And yet… this doesn’t seem right.  She thought to herself, sitting up and looking at all the expensive, high-quality items prepared for her.


In her mind, the wispy, vague images of people and places she didn’t recognize stubbornly persisted as consciousness attempted to sort such superfluous fantasies away.  Pain, struggle, fear, betrayal, doubt, despair, anger, and hate, while her dreams were teeming with all these negative emotions, they weren’t unpleasant.  There was still hope and friendship, love, laughter, joy, and fulfillment.


Getting out of bed, the brown-haired girl shook her head to dismiss such thoughts.  I’m plenty happy here, and safe.  I don’t need dangerous adventures to feel fulfilled.  Smiling as she looked to where a wall on the other side of the room should have been and beyond it a huge, open space behind the gigantic, smiling face of the purple-haired girl was there to greet her as always.  Melt does so much for me already, and keeps me safe.  I can’t be selfish.  She thought, smiling back at her gigantic caretaker.  “Good morning, Melt.”


“Good morning, Master.”  The blue-eyed giantess greeted back, her head propped up on hands hidden within the sleeves of her long, black coat.  “You should have slept longer.  Admiring their doll’s beauty is a collector’s joy, and you were the spitting image of Sleeping Beauty in your bed.  Maybe I should curse you with eternal slumber so I could admire your beauty forever, my little Hakuno.”


Smiling at the ominously-worded compliment, a touch of blush brightened the comparatively diminutive girl’s cheeks as she performed a twirl and curtsied.  “If all I did was sleep all day, we wouldn’t get to talk anymore.  Plus, I’m pretty sure you’d rather have a lively doll to play with anyway.”  She countered playfully, looking at the nightgown that looked more extravagant than most party dresses.  It is very pretty.  I hope I wear it well.  She thought as she looked over at the full-length mirror on the wall as she headed toward the armoire in the room.


“Perhaps, but preserving my adorable little doll for all eternity is tempting,” Melt said with a playfully sinister smile.  “But that’ll be something for me to decide later.  For now, I’d like to know what you think you’re doing, Master.”


“Huh?  Oh, I was just going to get changed.”  Hakuno said, looking back with a tentative smile.  “I can’t run around in my pajamas, no matter how pretty they are.”


“And at what point did it become acceptable for a doll to change herself?  How many times must I tell you that it’s a collector’s privilege to get to swap their dolls’ outfits.”  The gigantic Servant said, reaching into the miniature room.  “That’s my favorite part.”


“What?  But Melt…  Your han–!?”  Looking at the sleeve-covered limb the giantess reached toward her, Hakuno’s vision blurred slightly as she noticed the belt that was supposed to be on her sleeve was missing.


With her sense of touch almost completely deteriorated from how she was created, the Alter Ego typically kept her hands covered and sleeves closed off with belts.  She shouldn’t be capable of the fine and delicate motor controls necessary to change a doll’s outfit.  And yet, from under the jet-black coat sleeve, a beautiful hand with long, slender fingers reached out and gently picked her up, pulling the brunette from her tiny room.


Huh?  B-But I thought…  Unable to concentrate as Melt carefully stripped her, Hakuno held her head as strange thoughts and images entered her mind.  A girl that looked a lot like Meltryllis and her sister, Passionlip, but with a red ribbon in her long, purple hair instead of their blue and pink ones respectively.  While this mysterious girl had a large chest and a devilish grin, she was still dwarfed by Passionlip’s bust, and unlike the two Alter Ego Servants, she didn’t have oversized, metallic limbs either…  B-But…  N-No…  No, Melt doesn’t…  Looking at the Meltryllis handling her now, it shouldn’t feel unnatural for her toned, flawless legs to not be replaced with long, metallic prosthetics adorned with long spikes and sharp blades, yet it did.  For as beautiful, sleek, graceful, and perfect as the gigantic ballerina was, the image of a damaged swan dancing with poise and elegance suited her even better.  A-And…  I can’t stay h-here…  I need to…  As doubt crept into her mind and what she had accepted as a pleasant normal slowly warped into an alien, uneasy, yet comfortable lie, unrest spread through Hakuno’s body.


Unable to recall what task or goal she had forgotten, the sense of urgency and the gravity of the consequences if left unfulfilled weighed heavily on her.  Lives were at stake, friends that she cared for were in danger, and she was so very close to accomplishing everything.  She needed to go.


“What thoughts are filling your head?”  Melt’s voice, however, effortlessly cut through all of her doubt and anxiety.  Though it wasn’t a gentle reassurance that Hakuno sank into, but a kind domination that denied her the right to worry about what she wanted.


Staring up into the High Servant’s deep, clear, blue eyes, Hakuno was captivated and entranced by her gaze.  Though not bearing Mystic Eyes, Meltryllis was able to excite her with a look and draw out a yearning to be toyed with.  However, the tiny girl couldn’t allow herself to be so indulgent.  “But…  There’s something I need to do, Melt.  Please, I can’t do it without your help.”


“I’ve told you, you don’t need to worry about anything outside of my Doll House, Master.  You’re my doll, my precious possession.  Even if you are my Master, I forbid you from leaving.  I will take care of everything for you.  Here, out there, and in that pretty little head of yours.”  Smiling at the naked brunette, Melt licked her lips as she wrapped her up in her fingers, rubbing her intimately and gripping her tight.  “Ah, but I suppose you would be just like all the other humans if it weren’t for that needlessly selfless nature of yours.  I suppose I have no choice but to forgive you.”  Bringing Hakuno up to her slender, soft lips, Melt kissed her softly.


Breathing a sigh of relief, the young brunette smiled back at the gigantic Servant.  “Thanks, Melt.  Once we’re done we can–”


“But that doesn’t mean you’ll be spared your ‘punishment’, my little doll.”  Her kindly smile turning into a sadistic grin, Melt began molesting her tiny Master, teasing her bare breasts, squeezing her pert, plump rear, and rubbing her moistening flower.


W-Wait!  Wait, M-Melt!  Enraptured in all-consuming pleasure almost instantly, the gigantic Servant’s deft handling of her combined with the morphic properties of her fluid body allowed the Alter Ego a degree of fine control that no human could match.  L-Later!  Please… w-we can d-d-do this a-after.  I p-promise.  If you… p-punish m-me know… m-my brain…  Ahn~  No!  I-It’s melting!  I… I can’t think straight~  Ahn~  I’m melting~!!


Monitoring and measuring the pleasure she was giving to Hakuno, Melt’s smile widened the deeper into lust she drove the helpless girl.  Equally able to dissolve a human’s will and ego with pain or pleasure, there was no need to risk damaging her precious Master.  “What’s the matter, Master?  Didn’t you want to leave just a moment ago?  Shouldn’t you be trying to stop me?”  She teased as the tiny brunette wrapped her arms and legs around her fingers, grinding her body into the slender digits that so elegantly danced across her body.  “Perhaps I should stop instead.  After all, it was ‘important’, wasn’t it?”


As the massive fingers attempted to pull away from her, Hakuno tightened her grip, refusing to let go.  Even in that short time, Melt had brought her close to climax.  Leaving her unfulfilled now would just be cruel torture, which the sadistic Servant wasn’t above doing.  After all, while she was currently her owner’s only doll, there had been others that she broke and needed to dispose of.  Whether it was accidental or not, they were all happy to give themselves to Melt in the end too, all in the pursuit of satisfaction at her hands, feet, or other body parts.


Snickering at Hakuno’s reluctance, the sweet song of her moans and grunts seeking sexual release was one that she could play well.  She had long since memorized how to play her like a harp.  “Not so important after all, is it?  Well then, I’ll just help myself.”  Spreading the palm-sized girl between her hands, Melt brought her up to her mouth and clamped her lips around Hakuno’s entire lower torso and hips.  Lapping up the sweet nectar that dripped from her Master’s delicate flower, she giggled as the brunette’s convulsions of pleasure had her feet spasming against her nose.


The long, drawn-out moan of satisfaction that accompanied her spraying her lust all over Melt’s tongue left Hakuno’s voice a little hoarse as she went limp in the Alter Ego’s lips.  Staring at the ground as she hung upside-down, the slippery saliva left in her satisfied sex all but squirmed inside of her, soaking into her.  Melt’s warmth spread throughout her body, and the worries and uneasy feelings she felt before melted away into the afterglow of her orgasm.  M-Melt…  Oh, Melt…  S-So good.  Quivering in delight, Hakuno smiled up at the purple-haired giantess, leaning in to plant a tiny, affectionate kiss on her nose.  “Y-You’re right, Melt, like always.  As long as I’m with you…”  Hugging her Servant’s nose as best she could with a third of her body in the girl’s soft lips, she giggled, content with things as they were.


“H-Hmph!  O-Of course I’m right, Master.”  Pulling the brunette from her mouth, Melt turned away to hide the blush on her cheeks but still held Hakuno close to her chest.  “I’ll have to step out for a while in a bit, so I can’t play with you too much this morning.”  She said, walking a few steps toward the center of the pristine, white room they were in, onto a gold-trimmed red carpet that lead to an elaborate, elegant throne fit for a Prima Ballerina.  Decorated with lace, silks, and gorgeous white feathers, the swan motif gave the seat a regal, almost gaudy, and opulent air.  Setting her tiny Master down on the cushion between the outstretched wings of her throne, Melt took off the skimpy piece of metal covering her crotch and turned to sit, throwing up her coattails to reveal her tight, toned rear.  “But I still expect you to satisfy me properly, Master.  And to make sure you’re not thinking of anything but me…”


A ripple washed over Melt’s backside as she prepared to lower her hips, and from the unnatural motion, her slender rear plumped up several sizes.  Spreading her now meaty, hefty cheeks apart, the possessive Servant slowly lowered her full weight onto her submissive Master.


Hakuno stared up at the massive peach descending on her with pure elation, her lust not having subsided, and reached out to meet the soft, plump rear.  Melt’s butt!  And she made it as plump as BB’s was!  Licking her lips as the nectar from the amaryllis’ petals dripped down to coat her puckering anal ring in its sweet, alluring scent, she paused for only a second at the familiarity of that stranger’s name.  BB?  Who’s th–




She couldn’t let such thoughts linger in her Master’s mind.


It was dangerous.  Not to her, but to Hakuno herself.  After everything the kind and gentle brunette had been through, she deserved the bliss that came with ignorance.  Anything more that needed to be done beyond that, it was her responsibility to see to.  That was the only way to protect that beautiful smile.


Licking at the doll-sized girl’s sex, Melt focused her attention on shifting the shape of her tongue so she could slip it deeper inside.  Controlling the amount of her unique id_es skill: All Drain/Melt Virus, she carefully extracted the information in Hakuno’s code like a malignant tumor.  Those thoughts and memories were a cancer that would kill the life she was building for her.


Damn it, how does this even happen?  I’ve drained all the data about BB and the others from her, but she keeps restoring the data slowly somehow.  Mildly frustrated as she checked to make sure she got all of the unstable information, Melt brought it into herself and dissolved it, breaking it down, and, whatever of it could be of use to her, adding it to her reserves of experience.  The digital signature attached matched that of the troublesome program that created her, so she took a bit of satisfaction rearranging it into a miniature facsimile the busty AI just to feel it squirm in her ‘stomach’.  No matter how many times I have t–!?  A wave of sweet, slightly tangy liquid flooding over her tongue caught her off guard a Hakuno trembled in her lips, interrupting her thoughts.  Savoring the light, flowery flavor, Melt sucked out the remnants of her Melt Virus before it caused any lasting damage to her code.


Hakuno’s body trembled in her lips as waves of pleasure washed through her body.  With a slightly goofy, but charming smile, the brunette reached up and kissed the tip of her nose, hugging it with a playful giggle.  “Y-You’re right, Melt, like always.  As long as I’m with you…”  Without her old memories causing her to question the hows and whys of their current living situation, all that was left was a girl wholly grateful and enamored with her sadistic yet kind Servant.


And I thought the skills BB gave us were cheats.  Smiling so innocently at me like that… at someone who’s humanity’s enemy…  “H-Hmph!  O-Of course I’m right, Master.”  Blushing, she hid her embarrassing display of mutual affection by pulling Hakuno from her lips and pressing the tiny girl into her lacking chest.  “I’ll have to step out for a while in a bit, so I can’t play with you too much this morning.”  She said, gracefully walking to the flashy, opulent throne of her own design in the center of the room and setting her tiny Master in the middle of the cushioned seat.  “But I still expect you to satisfy me properly, Master.  And to make sure you’re not thinking of anything but me…”  Allocating more of her resources to her tight and slender rear, the violet-haired Servant increased its size and softness as she lowered herself on the unresisting girl under her.  Pressing her plumper backside firmly on the cushion and wiggling her hips to both get comfortable and reposition Hakuno to be directly between the masses of flesh, she adjusted the firmness of her throne’s seat so’s not to crush her precious Master.  I wouldn’t want to break her like I do with the other, worthless dolls I bring in here.  Getting crushed under me is too good an end for those stupid Wizards, but I am nothing if not a generous queen.


As the tiny girl under her squirmed to pull herself deeper into her backside, spoiling her butt with delicate kisses and long, affectionate licks, there were so few humans that could appreciate the honor she gave them.  They were all intruders and invaders in her domain, trying to usurp control of the Moon Cell for their own gains.  Any she found worthy of adding to her collection were spared the painful process of being dissolved by her virus or the isolation of being turned into one of Lip’s trash cubes and left to float in her Breast Valley forever.  And yet, they couldn’t even be grateful for that.


Chief among those ungrateful of her blessing were the two other girls she initially added to her collection along with the unique brunette; a strong-willed girl with jet-black hair, and a dark-skinned intellectual homunculus.  Both made for beautiful dolls that could have been the crown jewel of any collector’s collection… but they were too dangerous to keep around.  Sowing discontent in Hakuno’s ear, reminding her of a world outside of her Doll House, plotting to escape and stand against her.


Master would be a bit happier if she had friends…  Why’d you have to force my hand, or rather butt like that, Rin?  Rani?  While she didn’t possess the capacity to truly mourn for humans, for some reason she wasn’t able to enjoy crushing the girls under her butt either.  The data she got from the two former allies swirled within the currents of her body still, not fully assimilated but also unable to be returned to their former forms either.  Though, since then, she has greatly enjoyed the execution method she pioneered with them, slowly increasing the firmness of her throne’s cushion until the condemned’s cyber-frame was thoroughly crushed.  Hmph.  Whatever.  Master’s the only human worthy of receiving my love, whether she likes it or not.  Everyone else, everything else, will just become fuel for my growth.


Reclining back into her throne, Melt spread her rump as Hakuno’s face pressed firmly into her sensitive backdoor and sighed in profound satisfaction.  Having humans bow and cower at her feet, tormenting the NPCs that failed to recognize her greatness, and even vanquishing her greatest adversary, nothing fulfilled her quite as much as receiving Hakuno’s love and lust.


Speak of the irksome, tenacious devilish pain…  It seems making my butt bigger triggered something in my little doll’s data.  Why can’t you just stay dead, BB?  You lost.  Mentally sighing, her creator was nothing if not persistent, even in death.  Well, to be fair, even I can’t forget how annoying she was, no matter how much I try.  But it doesn’t matter.  You’re only position on stage anymore is right here, ‘Mother’.  As Hakuno continued to probe the depths of her butt, Melt could still perfectly recall that fateful day.  The bitter-sweet day she achieved something great but at the cost of something precious.



Some Time Ago


Because of all the privileges and administrative accesses she had, simply opposing BB was nonsensical, and hoping to defeat her was insanity.  While the Moon Cell could have dealt with her rogue behavior if it had been aware of her plotting to undermine and usurp it, its response likely would have been like setting off a nuclear warhead to kill a fly.  With all the errors and glitches that had to pile up to result in the creation of the administrative AI’s programming, a full reset would be far easier than fixing her, even if it meant losing so much data in the process.  It was in fear of this exact, and most probable outcome that BB herself went to such lengths to hide her activities and schemes from the Moon Cell in the first place.


So with that option barred from their courses of action, the path to defeating BB was long, hard, and full of sacrifices.  From the scion of the Harwey family’s plan being seen through to even Hakuno’s own Servant getting deleted, only a handful of their allies lived to see the sight of the troublesome girl as she desperately fought against Meltryllis’ virus.  However, as it was a skill created by her that exceeded the normal parameters of what skills should allow, it was a losing battle as her body became more and more fluid.


“N-No!  No, no, no!  I was so close!  I almost had it.”  Crying out in denial as her hands lost the strength to hold the pointer she always carried.  “Just a little more, and the Moon Cell, everything would have been mine.  This can’t be happening.”  Reaching out for the altered Bishop's Staff of Domination, she froze as a shadow fell over her and looked back to her the sadistic Alter Ego of her design smiling down at her.


“What’s the matter, ‘Mother’?  Finding it harder than usual to do… well, everything?”  She asked, teasing BB as she reached down and let her arm transform into its liquid state.  As the fluid limb drooped down and made contact with the puddle BB’s extremities were making, the two mixed and connected seamlessly.  “I’ve already drained most of your abilities, accesses, skills, and authorities.  You’re little better than those basic AIs now, but I’m still going to enjoy this.”  Flicking her arm up, Melt pulled the busty girl’s rapidly diminishing form up and had her fall into her petite, undeveloped chest.  “I was thinking of absorbing you through my rear, but this feels a bit more fitting.  After all, this is the last time we’ll see each other, so let your ‘daughter’ embrace you one last time.”


“No, Melt, stop!  You don’t understand!”  Still trying to break free and get away, even as her legs, arms, and most of her torso were already sunken into the violet-haired girl’s fluid body and dissolved into pure data and experience, BB pleaded with her.  “Senpai!  Please, get her to stop!”  Looking around the rubble that was left from their final battle, Hakuno was laying beside Rin and Rani, none of them able to stand from the exhaustion and serious but not life-threatening injuries they sustained.


“Sorry, BB, but Hakuno isn’t going to stop me. This was part of our deal.”  Melt whispered sinisterly in the defeated AI’s ear with a dark grin.  “They help me beat you and I get to absorb you.  Ahh~  Finally, I fix this broken, flawed body you so graciously gave me… and maybe I’ll help Lip out too, then, we’ll keep our promise to Hakuno.”  Circulating BB’s data through her body, Melt bent down and picked up the telescopic pointer.  Finally, I won’t be limited to rough, messy hacking.  Full authority over the Moon Cell is in my hands!  She thought, holding up the powerful item.


Once her shoulders were submerged in her daughter’s body, BB stopped resisting.  Even with so much of her capabilities stripped from her by Melt’s virus, she was still a high-end AI, not that it took one to calculate the futility of her actions.  All her pains were falling through because she underestimated what they could do.  Looking longingly at the exhausted brunette one last time, she smiled gently and sighed.  “Hey, Meltryllis?  Will you listen to my final request?  Please… don’t let Senpai use the Moon Cell.  You have to take my place and fuse with it instead.”


“Huh?  And why would I–!?”  About to flatly refuse the dying girl’s last wish, Melt received a data package from BB.  Not through her virus, since the data she absorbs through that are broken down into pure experience.  BB sent her a portion of her memories, something important that she wanted her to know about.


“Please…  No matter wh-what…  P-Protect… Sen…pai…”  Sinking under the surface of Melt’s skin, the haughty, irritating, self-proclaimed ‘Super AI’ vanished with a cryptic, desperate plea.


There was nothing left of her nemesis, just a swirling slurry of code for Melt to absorb and add to her growing pool of experience.  She had already stripped BB of most of the resources she had gathered to become so powerful, increasing her level near the limits imposed on her, but without the rogue Advanced AI to stop her, she could just hack into the Moon Cell again.  All that was left of BB that wasn’t inside of her was the data file she sent to her.  Well, it’s not like she had the resources to make a virus I can’t deal with…  She thought, opening the file.


Unlike the polished and flashy displays that BB taunted everyone with through her BB Channel, the footage playing for Melt was closer to a low-budget, found footage indie film.  An attempt was made to go over the top and give it the personal charm that only the devilish kouhai could give, but the rush job was more visceral and emotional than she had ever been before.  And it was because of this that Melt knew that BB was laying her heart out to her without any deceit.


Everything BB had done, abducting all the Masters and Servants from the Nearside of the Moon Cell, creating the Sakura Labyrinth, modifying herself, and gathering more and more resources to the point of having to make Melt and her sisters, it was all in an effort to protect Hakuno from the Moon Cell itself.  Unlike the Wizards diving into the Moon Cell through Spiritron hacking from Earth, the brunette didn’t have a body to return to, she was much like the original Sakura AI that BB was supposed to be a backup for, a program of SE.RA.PH.  Hakuno was a nameless NPC based on the data of someone from Earth and through a glitch or error, developed self-awareness and became a Master.  But if she were to interact with the Moon Cell directly, she would be deleted or reformatted.


Looking at her exhausted Master as she, Rin, and Rani tiredly celebrated their victory, Melt’s elation in drafting her mother had evaporated.  The weak, beautiful, sorrowful smile on Hakuno’s face, all the hardships she endured, the friends she made and lost on her journey, the promises and memories that she made… all of it would be erased if she tried to access the Moon Cell.


She recalled Hakuno’s gentle request after they defeated her:  ‘Will you help me, Meltryllis?  I need your strength.’


And the promise she made to Hakuno’s previous Servant after a surprise attack from BB left them on the verge of deletion: ‘Protect my Master, please.’  It was only through a combination of her infecting them with her Melt Virus and Hakuno using a Command Seal that she was able to usurp the position of the brunette’s Servant, sparing her from sharing in the loyal Servant’s fate.


She knew, in an instant, what she needed to do.  However, she was held back by her pride and the vow she made to the brunette: ‘Humans will always betray those they can’t trust, and we Alter Egos are humanity’s mortal enemies.  However, stooping so low as to betray you weak, foolish humans would make me no better.  I’ll assist you in defeating BB, she’s a pain in my butt too, but if I sense you’re going to betray me, I’ll melt you down before you get the chance.  We aren’t allies, but I won’t betray you, okay, Master?’  There was only one way to save Hakuno, but to do so would require going back on her word.


Gritting her teeth, Meltryllis propelled herself toward the three remaining Masters, the only humans left in the Sakura Labyrinth, and transformed her body into a massive tidal wave.  I’m sorry, Master…  But I just can’t…  The three girls looked up at her in shock, and before a Command Seal could be used to stop her, she washed them away.




However long ago that battle and betrayal was, Melt stood by her decision that day, even if it still pained her heart.  Even if it damaged her pride to do so, she saved her precious Master.


She’ll be safe here, in my Doll House.  The Moon Cell can’t see into Imaginary Number Space easily.  All I have to do is finish what BB started and then…  Wiggling her hips in her seat as the brunette in question licked and kissed her moist, quivering anal ring, Melt assured herself of her course of action.  Unlike Dog, Cattle, or Bug Space, Doll House doesn’t suppress the desires of those I bring here.  Any doll worth collecting has its own unique personality and identity.  And Master is irritatingly more special than most.  Not that I’m surprised.  She is my most prized possession after all.  Giggling as she increased the fluidity of her body around the affectionate, obedient girl under her, the violet-haired girl sucked the living doll into her body through her butt and wrapped her up in tendrils of code and water.


Supplying Hakuno with the air she needed, Melt manifested a couple extra tendrils of water to caress the girl’s slender body and probe her tight holes.  The ripples caused by the brunette’s spasms of pleasure spread through her body as she carefully controlled her lust.  Edging the girl tantalizingly close to release only to torment her with its denial, Melt injected a bit more of her virus into her code once again.


None of the other humans I’ve tested could regain memories I drained from them.  A mother completely forgot her child, and a murderer lived peacefully and happily with his victim’s family.  Yet Hakuno’s memories keep trying to come back if I’m not careful.  With the precision of a surgeon, she isolated the data forming from the phantom vestiges of BB in Hakuno’s mind and extracted them, tracking down any periphery memories that cropped up with it.  Thoughts of Rin and Rani, the Moon Cell Holy Grail War, and the Sakura Labrinyth, they were all unnecessary and actively harmful to the peaceful, fulfilling life she was providing for her precious Master.  Well, the intervals between her memories regenerating are getting fewer and farther between.  Maybe in a few more centuries…


Assimilating the malignant data, the blurry, BB-shaped figure within reminded her once again of the rogue AI’s last words, ‘Please…  No matter wh-what…  P-Protect… Sen…pai…’


Standing up, Melt returned her butt to its normal, perfect proportions.  “I will.”


There was still a lot of work to do, and even if the flow of time within Imaginary Number Space was effectively at a standstill, she couldn’t hide away playing with her dolls forever.  The Moon Cell that threatened her precious Master, the chaos raging in the wake of BB’s defeat, and the constant tide of Wizards diving into SE.RA.PH. in search of glory and power; she’d handle it all.


“Well then, maybe I’ll just keep you in me for a bit, Master.  I bet seeing you will give Lip some extra motivation.”  Getting ready to return, she couldn’t keep the only one she could rely on for help waiting.  With the absolutely broken id_es skills, Trash & Crash and Breast Valley, cleaning up the Moon Cell and tormenting foolish humans was going more smoothly than if she was on her own.  “Hmmm~  I wonder what lovely cries I’ll get to hear today.  Whether they melt into a puddle or vanish into Lip’s chest, I could dance to their desperate pleas forever.”  Giggling sadistically as she vanished from the closed-off space, Melt resumed her hunt for the resources she needed to take over the Moon Cell.  With her level cap removed and a constant flow of humans coming in, it was only a matter of time.  Slowly and steadily, she’d raise her level with those unworthy of joining her doll collection.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282