- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, I wrote both “Never-Ending Dreams” and “Eternal Nightmares” last year around the end of the 2022 summer event.  I never got a chance to post them and at the time, I decided to wait until the re-run to post them.  Then I kinda forgot about them and am now a bit behind but better late than never, right?

The two most powerful girls of the Summer Camp Singularity each get a chance to make their own, ideal, summer memories, and get the ‘happy endings’ they envisioned.


Tags: Loli Giantess, Vore, Unbirth, Odor, Mental Corruption, Madness, Mouth Play, Gentle, Implied Digestion




The minute Singularity that formed on what was once known as Mt. Hourai proved to be far more troublesome and dangerous than most that came before it, not just to Chaldea’s Master, but to the Servants contracted to him as well.  Like the Salem Pseudo-Singularity, death had more consequences for the summoned Heroic Spirits, potentially canceling out their contract with Chaldea or removing them from the Throne of Heroes, or trapping them in dreams and nightmares leaving them unable to return to Chaldea should the Singularity be resolved.  As such, while Humanity’s last Master never took the death of a Servant lightly, this time there was an extra factor of stress to keeping them safe.


Realizing they were in a dream, a nightmare of their own making but one the pale-skinned, Servant-hating Abigail Williams was in full control of, Ritsuka and his Servant fled at top speed to escape her.  In the nightmare realm, the Foreigner girl was growing larger and larger despite all of their attacks, so retreating to figure out how to fight her was their only shot.


As they were chased by the gigantic girl, a light appeared in front of them.


“Onii-chan, look!  There’s a light over there!”  The young, Rogue Pseudo-Servant with them called out.


“I don’t know what’s up with that, but it’s got to be better than staying here.”  The brown-haired Lancer in a revealing, white bikini said as they all sprinted for what was hopefully an exit.


Following close behind the group, but the distance between them finally growing, the giant Abby reached out desperately to stop them.  “…No, don’t.  You mustn’t go that way.  No!  Stop!  Come back!  Come back already!”


Looking back as they got closer to the light, the young, platinum-blonde Archer girl’s expression remained as panicked as always.  “She’s not chasing us anymore!  We just have to keep going!”


“No…  Come back.  I won’t let you go…”  Trying to stop them again, this time rather than the panicked, distressed tone she had before, the white-haired, scantily clad Rouge Servant spoke in a monotone voice.


“Huh?  What she up t-oof!”  Looking back to see the snickering face of the obsessive girl, Ritsuka’s foot was caught on something that sprang out of the black void as a huge, thick tentacle whipped out over him.  “Get down!”


His warning coming too late to avoid the attack, all of his Servants tried to defend against the attack but were sent flying back into the light, vanishing before any of them could say a word.  The illuminated portal was then quickly swallowed up in the darkness, leaving Ritsuka alone in the eternal, never-ending darkness as the sounds of slimy tentacles writhed and Abigail cackled wickedly, victorious.


“Wow, your Servants really are a bunch of idiots, aren’t they, Master?  Then again, that’s what I’d expect from transient dreams that use and hurt reality.  I told you all that I control everything here, so if I were trying to capture you, why would I allow a way out to form?”  Dragging the helpless, defenseless young Mage back to her, the somewhat-alien girl softened the look in all three of her eyes as she smiled down at him.  “I understand that you were panicking, but they were supposed to be battle-hardened heroes, weren’t they?  Well… I guess I can give Illya and that author lady a pass, but the others should have thought clearer.  I really can’t trust them to look after you.”  Picking him up, Abby didn’t alter her size and instead held him in the palm of her hand.  “Now that I have you, you’ll never escape, Master.  You’re the only one I won’t let fight and die here.  Actually, I should get Mash too.  She may be a Servant, but she’s a special case.  Though… that other person isn’t going to hurt her either, so I’ll just keep you to myself for now.”


“Abby, please, you have to let me go.”  There was nothing around them, just pitch, empty nothingness, so Ritsuka’s only chance of escape was to reason with the young girl.  Thankfully, other than the slight misunderstanding she seemed to have about the roles Servants play towards their Masters, this Abigail acted more mature than her physical age would indicate.


While the mass of writhing, dark tentacles had receded through the gates of space-time that she controlled, her inhuman influences were still readily apparent.  Flawless, pale grey skin wrapped tightly around her slim figure, though she didn’t look malnourished.  Her body simply lacked any excess fat despite still looking so soft and youthful.


Her stark-white hair was tied up in braided twin tails that reached past her feet, save for the bangs framing her face that hung down to her thighs.  The red eye set in the center of the keyhole-shaped mark on her forehead stared at him with an expression slightly off from her two human ones, like an existence that was attempting to imitate human emotion, yet at times it was more expressive than the girl herself.  Though, the big, toothy grin showing off her serrated teeth conveyed how happy she was to have him in her hands.


However, asking to be released instantly soured her mood, though she wasn’t upset.  “Why?  I can’t protect you out there like I can in this nightmare.  So why should I let you go?”  She asked, holding him up to her face.  Looking down on the others was fine, but she needed to be respectful to him.  “Those dreams will hurt you, and reality will use you and then toss you aside.”


The scent of roses and saltwater lingered on her breath as it washed over him, and the warmth sapped his energy.  Even though he was already sleeping, Ritsuka felt so tired and his fear was fading with his resistance.  “B-But, this Singularity… and the Lostbelts.”  He said, as his journey so far came to mind.  “I need to… restore Proper Human History.”


“There’s no need for you to do that,” Abby said, smiling sweetly as she exhaled on him, increasing the concentration of her relaxing scent around him.  “Humanity had its chance, and if that Foreign God wants to rule over nothing, I’ll bring you beyond her reach, beyond this universe, and shelter you for eternity in the realm of insanity.  You’ll want for nothing.  You’ll be at peace.  You’ll be Abby’s Master and Abby’s Master alone.”  Pressing the kind, young man into her undeveloped chest, the Foreigner girl’s heart swooned at the thought of being together with him in a writhing abyss of tentacles forever and ever.  No responsibilities, no battles, no pain, just the kind of comfort that madness and insanity could provide after stripping one of all that was unnecessary.


However, Ritsuka didn’t see it that way, even though his reason was leaving him.  “N-No…  No, you can’t…”  Trying to push away from the soothing embrace, he couldn’t just give up now.


Pouting, Abby held Ritsuka up close to her face again.  “Yes, I can.  Or more accurately, I already have.  I can’t leave this Singularity, yet, but I’ve already collected your body and hidden it away so your Servants can’t try to take you from me.”  She said plainly, with a slightly devious smile on her lips.  “But don’t worry about that pesky ‘reason’ and ‘logic’.  I’ll drown you in Madness soon, Masterb25;!”


Opening her mouth wide, she brought her oral cavity down around the inept Master, surrounding him in the humid atmosphere from the waist up.  She didn’t close her lips around him though, as she exhaled deeply and slowly, giggling as his hands pressed against the inside of her cheeks and lips, panicking.  However, such futile resistance in the face of the host of ‘The All-in-One and One-in-All’ was quickly eradicated simply by breathing.


W-Wait… No, Abby…  There was no escaping her potent mental assault trapped in her mouth.  Holding his breath did nothing, her sweet scent wouldn’t be denied by such trivialities as not breathing it in.  It swirled around and within him, caressing his mind like billions of tentacles, and with each microsecond that passed, they eroded his ego and superego, nurturing his id to grow more and more.  With his morals and reason being stripped from him like a banana peel, tossed into the all-consuming darkness, never to return, all that was left was a more primitive, instinctual personality, one that sought safety and familiarity but didn’t care where it came from.


And Abby had made it clear that she wasn’t a threat to him.


“A-A-Abby…”  Leaning forward, he embraced the thin, slimy, warm tongue that had so far been held back to not sully him and rubbed his face into the soft, bumpy surface.


“Eeep!?”  Not expecting him to grab onto her tongue, the grey-skinned girl pulled back on instinct and had Ritsuka’s legs dangling out of her mouth as a result.  Huh?  Ehhh?  Master?  You c-can’t…  The way he was holding her oral muscle and rubbing his face into it felt weird, but good, but also naughty somehow.  Her heart began to race and her body temperature spiked.  Rubbing her knees together, she hesitantly reached up to pull him from her lips.  “Hmph.  Master~!  You can’t just…”  Ready to reprimand him for taking her by surprise like that, she stopped when she saw him clinging to her fingers and cuddling close.  Tee hee~  He looks so cute.  I suppose I can forgive him this once.  She thought, giggling as she let him crawl around one hand, not realizing her other was moving to press into her bikini bottoms.  It wasn’t until she was rubbing her delicate sex through the thin, spandex-like material did she notice her arousal rising the more she watched her precious Master.  “Are you enjoying yourself, Master?  We’re nowhere near done yet, though.  I told you I’d keep you safe and have you languish in an eternal nightmare.  Not to mention a naughty boy who didn’t listen before still needs a bit of punishment, yes?”


Pulling the material of her dark-colored, skimpy bathing suit away from her body, Abby held Ritsuka over her crotch and giggled playfully as she let him drop in.  Her cheeks lit up in blush as the excitement overflowed from her private parts.  She pressed him firmly against her budding flower, encouraging it to open as the comparatively tiny man slid deeper and deeper.




The affectionate Foreigner’s body welcomed Ritsuka into its tight embrace, the undulating flesh coiling around him impossibly, like thousands of tentacles caressing him.  The sweet, terrifying darkness soothed and accosted him, but his more primal instinct of lust overrode the fear and madness.  Whether he was crawling deeper or being dragged in wasn’t important, nor did any thoughts of escape form in his stripped-bare mind.  All that remained was Abigail.


“Ab…by…   Abby…”  Digging his hands into her slimy, smooth walls, he curled his fingers repeatedly and lapped up the delicious nectar she secreted.


As he enjoyed allowing his most base of urges to guide him, the rippling flesh around him periodically squeezed him tighter, immobilizing him until the powerful muscles relaxed.  Only, with each contraction, less of his freedom was given back to him as his arms sunk into folds, coils wrapped around his legs and his mouth was filled with slick, delectable flesh.  Something wrapped around his crotch, giving him the pleasure his thrusting hips sought, and a deviously gentle voice ensnared his mind.


“Yes, Master.  Your Abby is here.  Come deeper, deeper into me.  I’ll never let you escape, you’ll never be in danger again.  You need no more dreams to falsely comfort you, I’ll drown you in nightmares and cuddle you in punishment forever and ever unto eternity.  All that’s left… are those useless stains on your right hand.  They anchor you to those unnecessary dreams that delude and use you.  You don’t need them anymore.  Let Abby have them, and I’ll take care of everything else for you.”


Barely able to comprehend words anymore, Ritsuka still knew that his continued pleasure and punishment would only continue once he did what was asked of him.  C-Command… 1.  Magical energy surged through him, heightening his euphoria for a moment before passing into the wriggling flesh enveloping him.


“Ahn~  Yes, Master.  More, give me all of it.”


Without a moment’s hesitation, the young Mage complied.




Resisting the urge to curl up from the delightful sensation coming from deep in the core of her belly, Abigail watched as thick, rich Mana filled and empowered her.  She was dripping in desire and dragged her precious Master further into the ‘concept’ of her body, closer to her origin beyond this world’s boundary.  However, it wasn’t enough to bring him back past the vast, nigh-infinite distance.


“Command 2.”


As his voice rang in her mind, another flood of the magical energy given to him from Chaldea filled her as quickly as it was drained from her.  Master…  Oh, Master.  Why must finite things limit us?  Earth is so small and negligible to the universe.  The only way the Outer Gods were able to descend to it was because they willed it, using power far surpassing the paltry amount of magic humanity’s guardian can…!  Gaining a solution to her dilemma of possibly not being able to traverse the infinity to beyond with her precious Master in a flash of inspiration, Abby prepared herself to accept Ritsuka’s last Command Seal.


“Co-Command 3.”  And with no ego or super-ego to question his actions, his last Command Seal flowed into her.


However, rather than attempt to use it to bring him closer to her core, the pale-skinned Foreigner used the connection between him and the nature of the final Command Seal of a Master to open a metaphysical gate.  Sensing all the connections that were directed towards Ritsuka, she found the three familiar presences that she needed and manifested portals before her.  From these gates, huge, thick tentacles emerged, each coiled tightly around and gagging a Servant contracted to Ritsuka.  “Sorry to have to do this to you all, but then again, you’re also nothing more than parasites taking advantage of Master’s kindness.  Now, it’s time for you to help me bring him somewhere safe.”  Grinning menacingly at the other Foreigner-class Servants and the Moon Cancer holding a portion of Nyarlathotep’s power, the gigantic girl grabbed the most harmful of them first.  “It’s too bad you don’t have all of your power, Ojisan.  You might have been able to fight me if you did.  Oooom~”


“Hey, who are you calling-!?”  Taking offense to the title used on her for a moment, the purple-haired, busty Servant froze up as Abby opened her mouth wide and tossed her in.  “W-Wait!  You can’t-!”


“Nom!”  Clamping her serrated teeth down, while she didn’t chew the struggling prankster up, Abby wasted no time swallowing her whole.  “Mmmm.  Yes, I can.  Why do people keep thinking I can’t do things?”  Rubbing her belly as she taunted her meal, her third eye looked at her next meal.


Though they were Foreigner Servants as well, manifested by a force outside of Alaya, forming a contract with Ritsuka had limited their strength so’s not to accidentally damage the planet.  That wasn’t the case with this Abigail, as she grabbed the former Chinese Guifei.  “W-Wait!  No, d-don’t eat m-!”


Not even paying the beautiful consort any mind, Abby swallowed her as easily as she did the one previous.  This morsel was a bit warmer on the way down, but it wasn’t her Outer God’s first time eating a star.  “And that just leaves you.  Fufufu, it’s a bit odd, isn’t it?  You are the vessel for my Outer God’s grandchild, so does that make you my granddaughter?”


“Hey!  What’s gotten into ya’ Abby-chan!?  Stop this nonsens-!”


“Om, nom, nom, nom.  Mmmmm, just like those battered octopus balls.”  Devouring her third Outer God vessel she traced the slight lump as it descended down her throat and disappeared behind her collarbone.  Despite her lithe figure, there was no sign of the three now resting in her belly.




Without the support of one of Chaldea’s many craft essences to bolster her power, even activating her Aurea Porc Pocua was enough to give her the swimsuited Moon Cancer the boost she needed to escape.  Any and all the tentacles and shapeshifters she summoned were swiftly caught and crushed in larger, stronger tendrils that appeared from gates.  Self-Modification was meaningless in the limited capacity she could use it too, so she was dropped into the spacious digestive organ, drained of her strength with barely any resistance.  “What’s going on!?  How did the little Puritan girl get so strong?  Sure, Yoggy is powerful, but-”


“Ahhhh!  Ooph!”  Landing next to her with ghostly blue flames flickering weakly around her, winking in and out as they struggled to stay lit, the Chinese consort had fared no better at fighting off their devourer.  “No, no, no!  Yuyu is as cute as lychee, and probably tastes like one too but that doesn’t mean you can eat me, Abby-chan!”  Though the flames were still active, both the defensive boost from her Sun of a Calamitous Star skill and invincibility from her Embodiment of Three Thousand Affections skill had been stripped from her as thousands of little tentacles dragged her down the young girl’s throat.  If Abby was taking any damage from her flames, she couldn’t see any sign of it, and rather than drain her magical energies to fuel her own abilities, it seemed that the opposite had happened.  Or, at the very least, the amount of mana Abby was draining from her superseded the amount she drained from her.  “BB-chan, what’s going to happen to us?  We’ve been eaten!”


“Well… I mean, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happens to things in a stomach.  She’s going to try and digest us, obviously.”  The purple-haired Servant said.


“Whoa!  Look out below!”  Falling through the cardiac orifice above them, the final victim of Abigail’s feeding joined them, landing softly thanks to a last-minute interception from the floating octopus that floats around her.  “Howdy girls.  Um… I don’t mean to sound like I’m overreactin’, but we need ta get outta this, and fast!”  Doing her best to control the panic in her voice, the country-side beauty was nevertheless the most rattled of all of them.


“Why?  Sure, it sucks, but we’ll just go back to Chaldea.”  BB said, shrugging her shoulders as the scent of roses filled the digestive organ.  “Then we’ll find Abby-chan and give her the spanking of a lifetime!”


“What?  Didn’tcha hear?  That won’t work this time!”  Though the situation was dire, for some reason the fear and desperation began to fade from the painter’s mind, letting her think a bit straighter.  “I heard, Master-dono’s group found out that if Servants die in this Singularity, that’s it.  The place is so full of curses and grudges that even immortal bein’s like us are affected!  So, if we don’t get out of Abby-chan fast…”


“Then I will end up like one of her lychee!”


“Hey!  No whining!  We need to think of a way out of this.”  BB said, though her eyelids were becoming heavier by the minute.  “J-Just give me… some time to… think of something.”  Yawning, she fell back onto her butt, splashing in the pooling acids at were filling Abby’s stomach.  “Go… take a nap… or something if you’re not going to… help.”


Parroting BB’s yawn, the fiery consort’s flames winked out entirely as she fell back into the rising liquid as well.  “A nap?  Mmmm… Oh, I get it…  this is all… just a bad dream…  Ufufu…  That makes more sense…  Okay.  I’m going to… wake up now.  Good night.”


“What?  No, you can’t… sleep here.  A good-looking girl like you… meltin’ into a puddle before… I get a chance… ta paint ya?  I won’t stand for it.”  Trying to pick her fellow Foreigner-class Servant up, the Hokusai’s strength failed her as she reached for BB, falling over on top of the already slumbering girl.


Losing the fight to remain conscious herself, BB’s arms gave out and she fell back, staring up at the dark, squirming ceiling of loosely folded flesh.  “When I… wake… up…”


As the three Foreigners drifted off into an eternal slumber, the acids continued to pool into Abigail’s stomach.  And to ensure they were processed quickly, black tentacles rose up from the frothy slurry, pulling them under.




It didn’t take long for her to digest and incorporate the threes’ Spirit Origins into her own given the current difference between their power.  “Ahhh~  With this, I should be able to bring Master back with me without issue.”  Sighing, satisfied with her meal, the pale-skinned girl rubbed her belly as she continued to give Rituska a pleasant nightmare.  “...but, there’s no rush now, is there?  Master’s not the only one that needs punishment.  Those Servants, they can neither leave this Singularity nor can they return to Chaldea when they die.”  Remembering some of the other Servants she had seen running around the mountain and forest, she grinned and licked her lips.  “Other than her, she won’t care if more Servants go missing.  Oh, I don’t think I can hold back!  And after that, I can play with Master for eternity!”  Rubbing her engorged sex tenderly, Abby liked that idea.


Dreams are hers to control, and the rules of the Singularity force even Servants to need to sleep.  Granting them fear and terror, dragging them into hellish nightmares one by one.  It would be a chilling tale for them to tell by the campfire… if any of them survive, that is.


[Good End]

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282