- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is entirely fictional and nothing written is real. The characters are fake and created by me. It was written only for entertainment purposes. This is my first story on this website and I am excited to share it!

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter's purpose is to establish the setting and characters of the story. It will also introduce the story and hopefully establish a nice foundation for the main character.

Information of Characters

Lucas -

Lucas is our main character of the story. He is sixteen years old and is a high school student. He is 6'3 and has a muscular frame, weighing about 215 pounds. He has short dark brown hair. Lucas is very athletic and spends lots of his time playing sports and working out. However, his academic abilities are not the same. He is a huge procrastinator and does not try in his classes. He hardly ever obtains passing grades. His behavior in school is also troublesome, Lucas is a class clown and goofs around. He is constantly rebellious and doesn't listen to teachers or any authority figures. Lucas is the only child to his single mother. He has a somewhat distant relationship with her.

Anne -

Anne is the mother of the main character, she is 39 years old. Anne is a giant woman, and is extremely tall, standing at 6'4, taller than her son. She is on the bigger side and weighs a whopping 350 pounds. She has a very curvy body, with ginormous breasts and an even bigger behind. She prides herself for her looks and is comfortable with her weight. Anne constantly wears exposing and or tight clothes to show of her waist, butt, and her other features. She is a single mother and works hard to provide for her son and herself. She works long hours and can hardly look after her own son. Because of this, they have a poor relationship and Lucas has grown up to be somewhat independent. She wakes up at 6:30 and gets to work by 7:00. After a long 11 hour shift, she finally arrive home at 6:30 PM, leaving her with less than four hours of her own time.

This family lives in a small Chicago suburb, in a small two room apartment. They aren't poor, but Anne does struggle to keep up with bills and other necessities. Lucas attends a public high school with only 150 students in his sophomore class.


It's May 26th, 2023, the final day of school. Lucas is in his final period class, with nothing to do except listen to his boring teacher lecture about summer and report cards.

"Since it is the last day of school, everyone will be receiving their report cards for all of their class. Remember, these are your final grades and you won't be able to change them. You have had multiple weeks..." 

Lucas zones out, not caring about his grades and stares at the clock. He watches the seconds pass by and longs for the bell to ring, to release him from his school. 

"Lucas? Lucas!" The teacher yells to get his attention, she is now standing in front of his desk. "By the way, please see me after class, I would like to have a talk with you."

"Sure thing, Mrs. Wilkes..." Lucas groans. She places his report card on his desk and walks away.

Lucas's friend, Stan, glances at his report card, "Dude, a 1.42 GPA!? How did you manage that? Your mom is gonna kill you!"

Lucas laughs and says, "Pshh, she already has given me a hard time about my grades but she ain't gonna do anything about it. She's too busy anyways. I could care less about school! I just want to get away from this crummy place and head to sweet Florida."

"Dude, you're lucky, my parents would ground me for the entire summer if I showed up with that report card!" Stan remarks in disbelief

"Ehh, it's whatever. I passed most of my classes which is a first for me. They can't force me to go to summer school because of a few D's." Lucas continues to say nonchalantly.

"Alright bro, whatever you say... You said you're going to Florida?" Stan asks.

Stan and Lucas talk about their plans for summer for the remainder of class. When the bell rings, Mrs Wilkes clears her throat and looks at Lucas. He reluctantly walks over to her desk, while she waits for everybody to leave.

"Sorry to keep you on the last day of school but I really need to talk to you. Lucas, I know that you don't take your grades seriously, but you really need to get your game together. With your behavior and grades in class, you are going to get kicked off of the football team." She says sternly.

"What!? That's bull sh-!-- Sorry... Why would I get kicked off the team? I'm passing my classes aren't I?" Lucas says a bit angrily

"Yes, you are passing your classes, but barely. And to add insult to injury, your behavior is very bad and you have countless detentions. I would suggest summer school, but I can't force it upon you. If you really don't want to do summer school, you would have to do perfect next year. Maybe then, you would have a chance to stay on the team." 

Lucas sighs, "That's stupid. I don't know why I need to do good in class to play football. But okay. I promise I will try my best next year ma'am."

"Okay Lucas. You're good to go, enjoy your summer."

Lucas quickly grabs his stuff and leaves the class. He takes a deep breath and finally feels free. Finally, no more slaving away day to day. He is finally finished with school and has three months to his disposal. He arrives outside and gets on his bike to go to the gym. After working out, he comes back home exhausted. Lucas places his stuff in his room, and puts his report card on the dining room table for his mom to see when she gets home. He goes into the kitchen and grabs one of his own prepared meals in the fridge, placing it in the microwave for 2 minutes. He scrolls on his phone, looking through Instagram and texting his friends about summer. After the microwave beeps, he sits down on the couch, with his mom not their to scold him, and eats while watching TV. After eating, Lucas showers to wash off the filth from his school day and workout. Finally, he goes to his room and lies down, completely drained of energy from the long week he falls asleep.


After a long day at work, Anne, Lucas's mother, drives back home. She is stressed out from receiving  multiple emails from almost all of Lucas's teachers about his grades and his constant misbehaving in class. She is tired from her shift and needs something to relax, unfortunately she will have the opposite because she will need to scold her son. Anne is angry, her son has become more and more distant from her since he has gone through puberty and he is so hard to get to. He never listens and hardly helps around the house. She is just thankful that he is able to take care of himself while she works. Finally, after navigating her way through traffic, she makes it home. On the table, she sees a printed report card of Lucas. She looks at in disbelief, completely blown away by how horrible her son is doing in school.

She yells in complete anger, "LUCAS E. PRISTON!!!"

Chapter End Notes:

I am really excited to start working on this story! I hope everyone enjoys it!