- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyes the prologue to the story, we are finally getting into the juicy part. Lucas's mom is clearly angry with her son, I wonder what she is gonna do?

Lucas is suddenly woken up to the sound of his mom screaming his full name at the top of her lungs. He glances at his alarm clock, 6:48.

"Shit..." He whispers under his breath, she must have seen his report card, and it doesn't help that she got home late. The traffic probably made her even more angry.

"Coming!" Lucas yells in response, he gets out of bed and throws on his t shirt that was on the floor. He opens his door and runs to the dining room. He faces his mother, completely filled with rage.

"Lucas, do you mind explaining this!?" She waves the report card in her hand, yelling angrily.

"Mom, I-"

"No! I don't want to hear a word from you! I told you so many times to get your shit together in school! I work all day to keep a roof over our heads, and this?! This is what you repay me with?! You are grounded young man, forget vacation. We aren't going!" She yells

"What? Mom! That's complete bull shit! Why the fuck am I getting grounded!" Lucas cries out

"LUCAS! DO NOT USE THAT TYPE OF LANGUAGE UNDER MY HOUSE! This is my home, I pay and provide for you! You will NOT question my actions! Understood?!" She scolds Lucas for his language.

"Mom! Mrs. Wilkes said that if I-!" Lucas tries to talk but his mom interrupts him.

"I don't give a crap what your teacher says! You're not going on vacation with grades like this! Your are grounded and that is FINAL!" Anne yells, her face completely red.

"What the fuck mom?! I waited the entire YEAR for this vacation! This is stupid as fuck! You told me yourself that you would take me! You're a fucking liar!" Lucas yells defiantly.

"What did you just say to me?! I thought I told you to stop using that language in my house?! Don't test me, Lucas!" She yells, staring daggers into Lucas's eyes. But he doesn't back off.

"No! You said we would go on vacation! What the fuck would I even do here on break?! Go to summer school!? That's fucking stupid!" Lucas continues to be defiant.

Anne's face goes cold, "I told you that was enough. I never thought I would need to use this..." She reaches into her purse and pulls out a strange looking device with a trigger on it. She points it at her son and a bright beam flashes out of the device, hitting Lucas.


Lucas wakes up, dazed and confused. He remembers arguing with his mom and then blacking out. He realizes he is naked and covers his privates. Then he looks around, he sees his living room... But giant. The carpet seems to stretch on forever, with the carpet fibers reaching up to his shins. He looks in front of him and sees a giant figure sitting of the massive couch. A pair of feet a few inches away from him, but in his point of view it's more like a few yards. He looks up and sees the shoes connected to giant legs, connected to a giant torso, connected to a giant head. It's his mom, but she is bigger than she ever was. She looks like she is hundreds of feet tall. He hears a booming laugh, and Lucas's mom says, "Looks like my little troublemaker woke up!" She laughs, his entire world shaking from the power of her voice.

"This can't be happening. What is this? A nightmare? Wake up!" Lucas slaps himself.

"Awww, what's the matter baby, is it not believable? The fact that you are merely an inch tall now? Here let's see, if you are 6'3, then I would be about 500 feet tall in your perspective. That's gotta be a priceless image!" She stomps her foot down and bursts into laughter, trying to put herself in his position. The slight stomp shakes his earth, and he falls down on his ass. 

"What did you do to me?! Why the hell am I so small mom?!" Lucas yells in disbelief, getting up from the impact.

"I told you sweetie! I shrunk you to the size of a little buggy!" She giggles, holding her thumb and pointer finger close together to show imitate your tiny size. "If you cared anything about my work, you would know that we were working on a shrink ray! Well, we finally finished it and I was lucky enough to get my very own."

"What the fuck?! You can't do this to me!!! I'm your son, this is abuse!" Lucas yells in fear.

Anne slams her foot on the ground again, this time even closer to Lucas. "Quiet child! I told you not to swear! I can do whatever I want with you, nobody can stop me! And you clearly need some disciplining!"

Lucas is knocked to the floor once again, "What do you mean disciplining?" He asks nervously, feeling helpless at his tiny size.

"Well... You wanted to go to Florida so badly. So, we're gonna go for vacation! But you're not gonna be so lucky!" She laughs at her tiny son knocked to the floor.

"Wh-What are you talking about?!" Lucas yells in utter terror.

"We are going on vacation... But you are staying at that size, that is your punishment." She smiles menacingly.

"Okay? How are you going to do that? Somebody would clearly see me!" Lucas yells, trying to understand his mother's intentions.

"Nope. You are gonna be hidden. I will choose where that is. All I can say is, it won't be pleasant. I'm sure a few weeks underneath my ass will put you in your place..." She stares at Lucas.

"W-What the fuck are you talking about?! You would kill me! I'm your son!" Lucas screams at his mom.

"I think I would know that if that were the case. But lucky for you, that shrink ray also made you almost indestructible. You're practically invulnerable, but don't be mistaken, that won't mean you won't feel pain." She laughs once again, "I have told you so many times to get your grades together. I told you so many times to behave. And I never did anything about it, so now it's time for your punishment." After that, Anne stands up from the couch, her figure towering over her son. The utter size of Lucas's mom drives him into despair. She grins and bends down, plucking Lucas off the ground from the floor with two fingers.

"Wh- Let me go! What are you doing mom!?" Lucas yells and squirms in his mom's two fingers.

Anne just giggles, "Awww look at my cute little baby. Let's test out that durability now..." Lucas feels his gravity shift as he is lifted up to his mother's face, hundreds of feet up in the air. He feels his world shake as his mom takes a few steps across the living room. He looks below and sees his mom's black leather reclining chair. Suddenly, he feels himself plummeting down onto the leather chair. He screams for his life, and lands on the leather with a painful slap. To his surprise, he is unscathed, other than the burning sensation of him slapping against the rough leather.

He stands up and looks up, but then his face fills with terror. His mom is standing above the chair, her back faced towards him with her head turned around to face him. Anne laughs and slaps her giant rear-end, her two fat cheeks wiggling.

"Remember when you were little and used to make fun of your mommy's big booty?" She smirks, "How does it look now?" And just like that, her ass begins to plummet down towards the seat of the chair.

Chapter End Notes:

That's it for this chapter! Next chapter we will finally get to see Anne's giant butt and see if it lives up to its name! I hope you are all just as excited as I am!