- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the cliffhanger in the last chapter! I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far! In this chapter we will finally get to see Anne's ass in action and just how severe this punishment is going to be!.

Lucas was frozen in fear. He looked up to see his own mother’s rear-end plummeting down onto the seat of the recliner. By the time he had realized what was about to happen, it was too late. He couldn't run or scream. Anne’s ass came down onto the chair with a slam, completely flattening Lucas’s tiny body. In less than a second, Anne had merely sat down in her favorite recliner. However, in Lucas’s perspective, his entire world was crushed by the two ginormous fleshy cheeks of his mom’s ass. Lucas felt his figure helplessly pinned underneath the sheer weight of her body. It felt as if Lucas was being crushed by an entire mountain. Surprisingly his body held up, none of his bones broke and he was still alive, barely. He struggled to breath because of the weight pinning him against the rough leather chair, and he was in pain from the amount of pressure put onto his body.

Anne laughed and exhaled in relaxation, “Ahhhh. How nice it is to finally sit down after an eternity of working.” She giggles and begins to wiggle her massive behind in her seat, “How does it feel down there?”

Beneath her behemoth sized butt, Lucas was in hell. When Anne wiggled her butt in the seat, Lucas’s entire body was twisted and smothered. The two globes of flesh dug into his body, sinking him further into the seat of the recliner. His tiny figure was squished and flattened by the two soft pillowy mounds of fat. The pressure on his body only increased and he tried to yell out in pain. But when Lucas opened his mouth, all he was met with was the sweaty material of his mom’s skin-tight leggings. His mom hadn't showered after her long day at work and he could clearly tell. His body was entirely soaked in booty sweat as his mom continued to grind her monstrous rear into the seat, giggling like a little girl. Lucas’s situation was hopeless, he was completely pinned and flattened under the ass that so many men longed for…




Anne was a proud single mother, and had been so for over sixteen years. As a college student, Anne was constantly hit on by guys. She was met with flirting, catcalls, and other creepy attempts of horny college students trying to get to her flawless body. She ignored most of these people, but in her senior year of college she fell for a man. She thought their relationship was perfect and they instantly hit off. After a few months of dating, Anne had learned that she was pregnant and she was ecstatic. She went to tell her boyfriend the wonderful news, but he was gone, nowhere to be found. He had left her. Anne realized the truth and was furious, he had only dated her for her body. This experience changed her viewpoint of men and she started to avoid engaging in any relationships.

Although she doesn't know why, Anne constantly dresses up to show off her perfect assets. She wears exposing tops to flaunt her ginormous chest. Plus, her clothes are always a bit too tight and further emphasizes the shape and size of her body. Even her own son will occasionally stare in disbelief from the types of clothes she wears. Deep down, she likes the feeling of power. The fact that she is bigger than most guys fills her with energy. She loves that she can make men feel helpless because of her body.

Anne is also very proud of her weight and body. Despite her weight, she maintains a healthy life and stays relatively fit. In fact, most of the weight comes from her huge dump truck and her other features. She is a co-president in a local women's body positivity group and helps those who are insecure of their weight. She is also an influencer and has almost half a million followers on Tiktok, and she even considers herself a women’s activist. Anne is also very proud of her race and heritage, with family from Mexico and Venezuela. She is very open about her roots and decorates her home with cultural items from her home countries. She enjoys cooking family recipes and even dresses up to show off her ethnicity. 

Although, all of this comes with a major flaw. Because of Anne’s weight, all the food she eats, and her constant working, she is usually gassy. However, she is very self-aware of this and usually makes it her chore to avoid letting her gas loose around other people.

Anne is also very physically active, and she enjoys going on runs or bike rides. Despite all of this cardio, she comfortably stays at the same weight. Because of all of this working and exercising, Anne needs to really manage her hygiene well, showering twice a day and various other things to keep her clean. If she even skips one shower, it has really negative repercussions.




Lucas was struggling to breath underneath his mom’s giant butt. His body was soaked from head to toe in sweat and he was in the most pain he had ever been in his life. And what is even worse is the stench starting to build up, his mom's sweat coming from her rear causes Lucas to gag. However, he is forced to endure the stench of Anne’s swamp ass. He tries to scream again, but this time he gets a mouthful of sweat. He spits out the salty slimy fluids, almost throwing up. After what seemed like the longest minute of his life, Anne had finally stopped wiggling her plump rear in her seat.

She sighs, “Phew. I kind of worked up a sweat while smearing my ass across you!” She laughs at Lucas’s situation, making him feel horrible. How could his own mother do this to him?! “I hope it wasn't too bad, because the worst is yet to come. Hopefully you get used to it!” She snickers and wiggles her ass a little bit more, “God it feels so nice to let off all of this steam! I think I am going to take a bit to rest, that’s fine with you right?!” After hearing these words, Lucas is terrified. He had hardly spent a minute underneath his mom's weight and he is already going through so much pain. The thought of having to spend multiple minutes, maybe even hours, under her butt was terrifying.

“Well, it's not like you have a choice! After all, I don't even think you can talk from under there!” Anne laughs again.

Then, Lucas’s mom reaches over to the side to pull the lever of the recliner. Pulling the lever, the chair reclines and her feet are lifted up, sending her into a lying position. This causes Lucas’s situation to drastically change. After Anne's feet are lifted off the floor, almost all of her body weight is distributed to her butt. Lucas’s mother is practically putting all of her weight onto the tiny frame of her son. Because of this sudden increase of weight, Lucas feels as if his body is about to explode from the pressure. But after enduring this pain, nothing happens. He really is indestructible, just like his mother had said.

“You know, you're a useless son, but you make a hell of a cushion!” Anne continues to laugh. Lucas begins to realize his fate, and feels emotion welling inside him. He begins to cry, from the pain and from the mental turmoil he is in. “I think I am gonna take a little nap now! I'm way too tired from today! See you later sweetie!” Anne smirks and wiggles her entire body, trying to get into a comfortable position. This movement shakes Lucas’s world, and he soon realizes that there is no escape from his mom’s monstrous behind. Anne just smiles and closes her eyes, letting sleep take over, with her own son underneath her humongous dump truck of an ass.

Chapter End Notes:

This was a really long chapter! I think I am going to start making all of them similar lengths because I felt as if the first one was too short! I just want to thank everyone who is reading so far and I hope you enjoy!