[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

For Yuri, nothing was more important than protecting Yor, his dear sister.

But when he shrinks to secretly snoop on her new family and too-perfect husband, he quickly runs afoul of his sister's own darkly protective side. Not realizing the identity of the tiny spy, the Thorn Princess's enhanced interrogation has to get a little... creative to hide her prisoner and figure out what he knows without breaking him. And on such a stiflingly hot, sweaty day, that might be easier said than done…

Will Yuri survive his sister's wrath without revealing his own identity and ruining their relationship forever? He'll have to hope his secret police training has prepared him for the true hell that exists within his sister.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Odor, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7101 Read: 7997
Published: June 05 2023 Updated: July 17 2023
Story Notes:

Collaborative story written and edited by both myself and The Count.

Tags indicate content that is either present at the moment or will be included as the story plays out.

The introductory chapter is mostly scene setting, but from Chapter 2 onwards, the torment is only going to get worse...


1. SPYxSNEAKING by Randomer000 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1687 words)

Yuri infiltrates the Forger household, and Yor shows him just what she thinks of tiny spies.


2. SPYxSWEAT by Randomer000 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3012 words)

With her tiny brother trapped inside of her sweaty boot, Yor continues her day until she can continue interrogating her captive spy...


3. SPYxSUFFERING by Randomer000 [Reviews - 0] (2402 words)

After experiencing the hell of his sister's sweaty boot, how much more unpleasant can Yor make Yuri's life before he finally breaks?