- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a sample from one of my ebooks. You can find the full thing here: https://smashwords.com/books/view/1100413 or https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KXH16XU

You can find more of my work here: https://maramore.carrd.co/

A sample from:


The Giantess' long shadow spilled across the city. The clock tower dwindled by her side, shrinking past her voluminous hip, and further below where her plump, feminine thighs bulged out slightly from the end of her stockings, which tore and warped as her expanding curves made a mockery of her wardrobe. Evie shrugged. “To hell with it. I’ll have to restore it all properly when I get home, anyhow.” She tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and turned her attention inwards, towards the tingling sexual sensations of her growth. “Ah…” 

She shot upwards again. This time she let her corset burst, her underwear stretching and ripping. Her perky, purple tits filled out well past the size of her head, the perfect teardrops hanging heavy and proud over the bustling city. With a snap of her fingers, Evie’s ruined clothes dissolved, leaving her naked and unadorned except for the myriad of shifting tattoos on her body and her enchanted silver jewelry. Now out in the open, the gem-encrusted piercings across her big, puffy nipples were revealed - more so when she reached out to stimulate one of them. “Well? Has anyone down there seen Jay around?” Evie inquired, squatting down over the clock tower square and mooning half the city. The clock tower itself barely reached her knee by then. “Short, annoying, kind of hot half-demon? No?” With a word, the clock tower shrank closer to her ankle, the green-haired woman becoming a true titaness. Maybe showing off every detail of her naked form to the entirety of Elysium should have embarrassed her, but then Evie would not have been wandering around in slutty adventuring outfits in the first place.

No coherent answer arose from the city, though certainly many scattered protests drifted up to her sharp ears from the districts where her dainty feet carved a swathe of opportunities for city renewal projects, her toes alone rising far above the many-colored roofs. Somewhere below, Jay sprinted down a flight of stairs and emerged into a street plunged into night under the shadow of an immaculate elven ass.

“Tsh.” Evie clicked her tongue and rose to her full height, plunging through layers of fluffy clouds as the mile-tall giantess stretched out. Even her slight movements send waves through the weather systems and miniature thunder clouds formed from the contact with her enchanted nipple piercings, causing pleasant little crackles of lightning to stimulate those enormous, dark purple nubs. She allowed herself a brief smirk, leaning into the developing, highly localized storm. “It’s nice to get some exercise, at least. Why, if I didn’t know better,” she started, shifting her gaze downwards again to let Jay - and by necessity, the rest of Elysium - hear, “I would think that you’re baiting me into becoming so big on purpose. Is this some kink thing, Jay? Watching me flatten the city under my feet?” Evie laughed and cast a scrutinizing gaze on the cityscape below. “Well, if that’s the case, I’ve still got to grow a whole lot bigger.”

###

 To read the rest of Evie's sexy adventure, follow the links above!