- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi everyone. Hope you have been well. Here is the first part of the the second Day in the life of a living ST story. I received quite a bit of positive feedback about the first story and so decided to write another one. This kind of links to the first one so please check this out too: https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11483

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

A Day In The Life Of A Living Sex Toy II – PART 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, Shrunken Woman, giantess, sexual, vaginal insertion, lick, vore, anal insertion, handplay

 

 

Michael awoke with a start. His head had been slumped over his shoulder. 

 

His neck was stiff and ached from resting at such an awkward angle. 

 

His body felt stiff as well and he felt like he was strapped to something. 

 

He opened his eyes and looked around. He was shocked at what he saw. 

 

Everything looked absolutely huge around him. 

 

He blinked in confusion. His eyesight was still foggy and misty and he tried to blink away the poor vision. 

 

He went to lift his hand to wipe his eyes but his arm was held fast at his side. 

 

He looked downwards and realised that his body had thick nylon wrapped around him. He was strapped upright. 

 

He looked downwards in panic, he was naked… completely naked. 

 

He looked right down to see his feet protruding at the bottom of where he hung. His arms were strapped to his sides. 

 

He yelped in fear. What the hell was happening. Was he kidnapped? He tried to remember what had happened last night. 

 

He had been at a bar. It was really confusing, his brain seemed really slow and he couldn't string thoughts together. 

 

He tried to speak but his words came out in a jumble. It sounded like garbage. It sounded like he had just had a stroke. 

 

He swallowed and tried to moisten his mouth. His throat was dry and parched. 

 

Michael looked around him trying to work out where he was. 

 

He looked over his shoulder and winced as his stiff neck tightened and pulled against him. 

 

He managed to look over his shoulder though to see that he was strapped to some huge purple coloured object. 

 

It didn't look like a lamp post or a column or anything. It looked very artificial. 

 

The nylon was wrapped around his body and then stretched right around whatever he was strapped to. 

 

He looked down and tried to wriggle to see what he was on. 

 

He could see a thick purple base that his object was resting on. 

 

He was strapped and suspended in the air and his object was sitting on some kind of veneer surface. 

 

He looked upwards and around, further from his immediate surroundings and his vision seemed to clear somewhat.  

 

It enabled him to look around to see that he was in somebody's bedroom. But the perspective all seemed really off. 

 

It seemed like he was on a desk due to the objects scattered around. 

 

There was a phone, wallet and keys on the surface nearby; he recoiled as he looked at them realising two things. 

 

They were his and they looked absolutely huge. 

 

What the hell was happening? 

 

"Help!" He managed to scream out loud. His voice was still croaky. 

 

"Shh!" A hushed voice whispered to him from somewhere to his left. 

 

He instantly jerked over to look at the voice.  

 

He was shocked to see another naked man hanging on the side of another colourful pink shaft. A similar texture to his. 

 

The person's head was lolled forwards and they looked asleep or unconscious. He realised that it was his friend Krish. 

 

Then a segment of memory seemed to slot into place in his mind. 

 

He had been out last night with his friend Krish.

 

He blinked a few tears of straining away and looked up and down to see that Krish was tied to…

 

No it wasn't possible. 

 

It looked like he was tied to a giant dildo. 

 

"Oh my god!" Michael shrieked out. 

 

"Shut it, you'll get her attention!" The hushed voice said over his shoulder. It wasn't Krish. 

 

He strained to look behind him but couldn't see anybody. 

 

"Who is it?" He asked back in an equally hushed voice. 

 

"I'm James…" the voice just said. "Can you hear her?" It asked. 

 

Michael listened. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription