- Text Size +

            “Easy as pie!” Rikku shouted.

            “Another win for the Gullwings!” Yuna declared.

            “You sure we got the right one?” Paine asked, examining the glowing blue sphere in her hand. “If this thing’s as rare as they say, you’d think it’d be a lot tougher to find.” The trio were walking down the Mi’ihen Highroad on their way to Luca, having just successfully completed their quest for an ultra-rare sphere. The sphere could supposedly cast Zetta-Mini, the highest tier shrinking spell in all of Spira, but how the sphere actually worked was anyone’s guess. The Gullwings didn’t care one way or the other as long as it was legit; they were just after it for the fat stacks of gil they could get pawning it.

            “What do you mean?” Yuna inquired. “The Celsius went down trying to get our hands on this.”

            “That had nothing to do with the sphere,” Paine argued, “that’s only because Brother was drunk behind the wheel again.”

            “Whatever!” Rikku remarked, snatching the sphere from Paine. “With all the gil we make off this baby, we can just buy a new airship.” Upon reaching the port city of Luca, the three women checked into a hotel. The Celsius’ repairs were going to take a few days, and there were plenty of trading hubs nearby that would be interested in the sphere. Intoxicated by their newfound source of wealth, each girl got their own room, complete with a bed, desk and private bathroom.

            “I’ll hold onto the sphere,” Yuna said as she plucked it from Rikku’s hands. “I’ll tinker with it this evening, see if I can figure out how it works.” Rikku pouted, wanting to play with their treasure herself. Paine felt indifferent, just wanting to take a nap in a bed. The three went to their separate rooms, Rikku glaring enviably at the sphere.

            Yuna sat the sphere on her room’s desk and gave it a once over. It looked just like any other sphere, but it wouldn’t activate through any normal means. Yuna shrugged, figuring she had plenty of time to decode its secrets, and disrobed. She tossed her top and shorts onto the bed. She curled her fingers around the edges of her panties and slid them down her legs, leaving them on the floor as she sauntered to the bathroom. “Nothing like a nice, hot bath after a hard day’s work.”

            A few minutes later, Rikku cracked open the door to Yuna’s room, Paine following closely behind. They snuck past the bathroom, hearing Yuna humming on the other side of the closed door, and quietly approached the desk in the main room.

            “Why don’t we just wait for Yuna to crack the thing?” Paine whispered.

            “Because I want to play with it now. There’s so many ways we could use a shrinking spell. We could fit into hard to reach nooks and discover all sorts of rare treasure. And just picture the look on Leblanc’s face when we make her the size of our finger nails!” Paine smirked at the thought.

            “Alright, you convinced me.” The two women approached the sphere on the desk. Without a second thought, Rikku grabbed it and started poking all around, trying to get it to do something. She went from poking it to slapping it to slamming it against the desk, but nothing happened. “Hey, don’t break it.” Paine warned, glancing nervously towards the bathroom. Yuna was still humming, unaware that her friends had infiltrated her room. Rikku kept fussing with the sphere to no avail. Fed up, she tossed it to Paine.

            “You got any bright ideas, smarty-pants?” Paine stared at the orb in her palm and did the first thing that came to mind. She spit onto the sphere and rubbed it against her shirt, wiping it off like an apple. Rikku looked on dumbfounded. “You’re not gonna eat it are you?” As Paine rubbed it on her top, the sphere started glowing. Blue beams radiated out from the orb, surrounding the two in shimmering light. Paine felt her clothes grow tighter. Her top stretched around her breasts, revealing more cleavage as they tore along her boobs. Her shorts and leggings tore down the seam as her thighs poked out of the tattered leather. The straps and belts tethered across her body snapped and popped, unable to hold against her body as they shrunk. Her outfit burst to pieces as it reduced to nothing. Paine stood in the hotel room fully naked.

            Rikku wasn’t spared the humiliation. Her bikini top popped off as the string tying it together grew thin, her breasts bouncing freely. Her skirt and boot followed a similar fate, shrinking and tearing until there was nothing visible left. Paine and Rikku stood naked together, covering their chest and crotch with their arms. The sphere had shrunk their clothes right off them, leaving the two unaffected. Frightened of the havoc it was causing, Paine threw the orb away from her, landing it back on the desk. A bright blue flash filled the room, blinding the duo and sending them into a daze.

            Rikku rubbed her eyes as her confusion wore off. Looking around, she was still in the hotel room, but something wasn’t right. She was on the floor; the desk in front of her, which stood only up to her waist, towered over her. Paine looked to Rikku, clutching her forehead as she returned to her senses.

            “Rikku, what happened to us?”

            “It worked! We shrunk.” She jumped gleefully up and down, happy that all their hard work paid off and that they found the right sphere. The sphere had shrunk them to a quarter of an inch tall, far more than any traditional Mini spell could.

            “Cool,” Paine quipped, “but how do we grow back?”

            “Simple. We just cast mini on ourselves again and the effect is lifted.”

            “Do you know how to cast that? Because I don’t.”

            “Huh.” Rikku gazed longingly at the underside of the desk, the sphere sitting so far out of reach. “Crap.” With a loud creak, the bathroom door suddenly opened.

            “~Far beyond the hazy borders of my heart~” Yuna, in all her natural glory, returned to the bedroom singing. “~I could see a place that’s something like this~” Her hips swayed from side to side as she sashayed over to the shrunken pair.

            “Yunie! Down here!” Rikku called out. She and Paine flailed wildly to get the massive woman’s attention.

            “~Every now and then I don’t know what to do~” Believing herself to be alone in her room, Yuna practiced her choreography, dancing to beat of the song she was singing. Only about a foot away from the tiny pair, her rhythmic stepping produced cacophonous booms and shook the very floor they were standing on. “~Still I know that I can never go back~” It was a sight to behold. Yuna’s legs, thicker than the tallest trees, rose and fell with godly grace. Her hips gyrated, hypnotizing the tinies below. Her breasts bounced in every direction as she moved to and fro; her arms flowed like water as she met each key pose. Her hair, still damp from the bath, brushed across her face as it flittered about. “~But the things I’ve seen in those hazy dreams~” The song always reminded her of Tidus, of that tender night they shared. Her vagina scintillated with the early stages of arousal. Her nipples grew erect as they darted across the air. “~Can’t compare to what I’m seeing now~” Yuna planted her feet on either side of Paine and Rikku. It was then that the two noticed they weren’t standing on the carpeted floor, but on a soft, thin layer of white fabric. Yuna reached down and grabbed either end of her panties, inadvertently hoisting her friends as she slid them up her legs. “~Everything’s so different~” Rikku and Paine huddled together, embracing each other’s naked bodies in fear, as they were lifted past Yuna’s thighs. Yuna was rotating her hips clockwise as she brought her underwear up to her crotch, her brown eye hanging over them menacingly. “~That it brings me to my knees~” With her knees buckling and her butt hanging out, Yuna pulled her panties across her buns and up through the crack, sending Rikku and Paine into her awaiting asshole. The two were pinned together as Yuna’s warm ring of flesh tightly bound them from every side, swallowing their heads and torsos. Continuing her dance, Yuna brought her hips forward, clenching her butt and entrapping her friends waist deep into her anus.

            Yuna felt a strange itch in her rear. She stopped dancing for a moment to bring her hand down past her waist. She rubbed up and down her crack with her middle finger, scratching the itch by inadvertently shoving Paine and Rikku deeper into her anal cavity. The motion was surprisingly pleasing to Yuna, wetting her pussy a bit further as she went back to practicing.

            “~And though I know the world of Real Emotion has surrounded me~” Rikku and Paine couldn’t move in the confined walls of pinkish brown flesh. Their cheeks nuzzled each other, their chests pressed together, and their legs were interwoven as they were embraced on all sides by Yuna’s cavernous booty. “~I won’t give into it~

            “This totally blows,” Paine muttered.

            “So lame,” Rikku cried. They could still hear Yuna’s singing as the sound reverberated through her body.

            “~Now I know that forward is the only way my heart can go~” With each sway of Yuna’s hips, Rikku and Paine were thrust against each other and their prison’s walls, slowly getting shoved deeper and deeper into the void.

            “Yunie! Get us out of here!” Rikku shouted, praying her voice could travel up the giant woman’s body to her ears.

            “~I hear your voice calling out to me~” Yuna responded. Rikku’s face lit up, believing she finally got through to her.

            “~You’ll never be alone~” she sang, wrapping up the chorus.

            “Gaaaahhhhhh,” Rikku groaned as she and Paine were forced into Yuna’s rectum. They had more room to maneuver in there, but the air was stifling. It was as hot and humid as a sauna, and a foul odor filled the cavity. The flesh lining her rectum was soft and moist; it could almost be comforting if the unaware woman wasn’t moving around so much. Yuna kept shaking her body to the groove, making it impossible for the tiny women to maintain any sense of balance as they bounced from wall to wall.

            “~What can I do for you?~

            “You can let us out of here!” Paine growled, diving face first into muscle wall.

            “~I can hear you~” Suddenly, the dancing stopped. Rikku and Paine were given a brief moment to regain their composure as a loud gurgling erupted far above them. The rumbling coursed through Yuna’s body, sending tremors through her rectum. Yuna clutched her stomach, pained by the intense churning occurring in her stomach. “Oh man, I knew I shouldn’t have eaten that roasted shoopuf.” The acrid scent of digesting meat wafted through her digestive tract, sending the shrunken women into coughing fits as they were consumed by the intense odor. Yuna sat down on her bed and rubbed her stomach. Brief bursts of potent air blew past Paine and Rikku as small farts trickled out of Yuna’s butt. Yuna began to cast an Esuna spell to heal her stomach ache, but she was interrupted when the hotel’s roof burst into flames.

            A gargantuan Flan Rojo had appeared in the middle of Luca, spreading blazing infernos across the city. The flaming red slime was a mountain of goop standing fifty feet taller than the typical waist high Flan. The mindless creature was rampaging across the city, wreaking damage to anything in its path. Yuna peered through the freshly formed hole in the ceiling as a gelatinous tendril plummeted down on her. The nimble dancer vaulted backwards off the bed and dove through the window, dodging the monsters attack as she landed out into the street. Rikku and Paine tossed and tumbled within the backflipping woman’s behind. The hotel erupted in flames as the slimy tendril made impact; the sphere flew up in the air and landed at the base of the creature.

            “Rikku! Paine!” Yuna yelled, thinking her friends were still inside their now destroyed rooms. The shrunken pair had no clue what was going on outside, shaken about by Yuna’s evasive maneuver. “You’ll pay for this!” Yuna summoned dual pistols in either hand and took aim at the Flan. The monster drew its attention to Yuna, recognizing her as a potential threat. The two exchanged blows, Yuna deftly dodging the tendrils and fireballs fired her way while taking potshots at the gigantic slime. Rikku and Paine were knocked around worst than when she was dancing, bouncing into each other and the soft rectum walls as Yuna jumped and flipped about. Yuna tried to ignore the cramping in her stomach, but all the moving around stirred the chunks of acid-soaked meat in her gut. Horrid fumes leaked through her digestive tract into her rectum, choking the already battered girls.

            “She must be fighting something!” Paine shouted as she bounded towards the colon.

            “We have to help her!” Rikku grabbed onto Paine’s arm, keeping her from falling deeper into Yuna. “If this keeps up we’ll be the ones defeated.” The two centered themselves, pressing against Yuna’s inner flesh, and casted Protect and Shell on her. Yuna could feel an aura surround her as the defensive spells took effect. She looked around in search of the castors, knowing Rikku and Paine must be looking out for her from somewhere. With the assurance that her friends were safe, Yuna regained her concentration and went on the offensive.

            “Blizzaga!” Several large icicles materialized around Yuna and launched forward into the Flan Rojo. The frozen pillars bore into the slime, inflicting decent damage upon the creature. Yuna continued pelting the Flan with Blizzagas, dusting the ground with shards of ice as they shattered against the monster’s blazing form. But no matter how much damage she dealt, the Flan maintained its ruthless offense, much to the detriment of the city. Worst off, Yuna was running low on MP, so she was desperate to finish it off quickly. It was then she noticed the glowing blue sphere leaning up against the monster.

            Sitting in a pool of melted ice, the sphere whirred up with bright blue light beaming out of it. In a flash, the Flan vanished from view, leaving a few lingering fires burning in its wake. As the sphere died back down, Yuna approached where the monster was situated. The once formidable mountain of sludge was no bigger than a pebble, crying and flailing in a fruitless effort to cause further destruction. Yuna scooped up the Flan into her palm, examining its shrunken stature.

            “You’re kinda cute at this size,” she remarked. “If you weren’t so bad, I might have kept you as a pet.” She brought her other hand up to the monster, her middle finger primed behind her thumb. With a tremendous flick, the slime splattered against the woman’s fingernail, bursting into reddish orange bits of dead sludge. Victory fanfare played as townsfolk rushed towards Yuna to honor their hero. Yuna bowed politely to the civilians surrounding her. “You’re welcome. No problem. All in a day’s work.” As she accepted their gratitude, she noticed a lot of them were staring at her chest. Yuna glanced down at her body and suddenly remembered she was topless. She quickly covered her breasts with one arm and dashed through the crowd forming around her. “Sorry!” she blushed. She ran into a vacant ally, leaning against a wall as she caught her breath.

            With the fighting over, Rikku and Paine were able to catch their breath too, though their supply of fresh air was comparatively lacking. The two women looked to each other, hoping one of them had some idea regarding a way out. They gathered around Yuna’s clenched butthole.

            “Could we force our way through?” Paine asked.

            “At this size? No way.” Rikku crossed her arms and tapped her foot. She couldn’t think of anything, but she could at least make it look like she was contributing.

            “What if we used magic?”

            “We can’t hurt Yunie, though!” Paine poked at her forehead, believing the gesture had any sort of impact towards formulating a plan.

            “If we had an Echo Herb then maybe she could hear us,” Paine suggested.

            “That’s not how those work. They cure Silence, not make you louder.”

            “Well, I’ve got nothing then,” Paine shrugged. Deep thoughts were interrupted by a powerful gurgling from above. Yuna clutched her stomach again, the discomfort reaching its zenith. Her entire anal cavity quaked with unimaginable intensity as the air pressure built up in her rectum. To Rikku and Paine, it felt as if gravity was intensifying as they were flattened against Yuna’s puckered asshole. A powerful gust of rancid air weighed down on them, filling their nostrils and bringing tears to their eyes. Yuna’s butthole opened up like an airlock, sending the tiny women out of her ass and into her soft panties as she ripped a fat one.

            “Ugh, this sucks.” Yuna leaned forward, still holding her aching stomach. She was glad there was no one else in the alley to see her like this. Finally free from their friend’s rear end, Paine and Rikku hugged it out at the bottom of Yuna’s panties.

            “I’ve got an idea,” Paine brought up.

            “Me too.” The pair ran towards the edge of Yuna’s underwear, their hands clasped together as they leaped from the opening at her thigh. As the tiny women hurdled towards the hard pavement, Paine held her free arm out as Rikku casted Protectga on the both of them.

            “Ultima!” A massive orb of pure energy shot out of Paine’s hand as she cast the strongest black magic there was. The spell shot forward from between Yuna’s legs, leaving a basketball sized crater in the wall she was facing. Rikku and Paine landed on the ground, shielded from serious damage by Rikku’s defensive magic. Shocked by the sudden destruction, Yuna looked beneath her where the spell originated, spotting two weirdly familiar looking bugs. She got down on her hands and knees, her ginormous face eclipsing their sky as it hovered inches above them.

            “Rikku? Paine? What happened to you guys?”

            “‘Sup,” Paine waved. The two sat shoulder to shoulder, exhausted from the day’s events.

            “That stupid sphere shrunk us,” Rikku pouted. “And we, uh well, we were following you while you fought, uh, whatever it was you were fighting.”

            “Gosh, you two should have gotten my attention sooner,” Yuna huffed. “I could have stepped on you.” Rikku sighed while Paine giggled to herself. Yuna stood up and held her arms out towards her shrunken friends. “I’m going to cast Mini on you. That should reverse it.” A magical aura wrapped around Paine and Rikku, and the two suddenly started growing. The world around them grew smaller as their bodies got bigger. They looked at each other and laughed, glad to finally return to their normal size, but then they stopped growing. They each stood at a foot tall, much bigger than a quarter of an inch but far from their regular height. “Oh fooey,” Yuna complained, “it didn’t work.”

            “The sphere casts Zetta-Mini, right?” Paine pointed out. “We probably need to use the same tier spell to fully reverse the effect.”

            “Well, that’s fine. We can just use the sphere again,” Rikku concluded. “It activated after you spit on it, remember? If we do that again, then we’ll grow back to normal.” Yuna looked off to the side; she held her arms behind her back and twisted the ball of her foot nervously along the ground.

            “Um, there’s one problem.” The sphere was still sitting in the center of town, presumably surrounded by citizens assessing the damage from the Flan’s attack. “I don’t want to go back to grab it.” Having been stuck in her ass for the past half-hour, Rikku and Paine hadn’t paid much thought to the fact that Yuna was standing mostly naked outside in a highly populated city.

            “Yunie! I don’t care how embarrassing it is, we need that sphere!”

            “Alright, alright!” Yuna picked up her doll sized friends in either hand and ran as fast as she could for the sphere. It was quite a sight for the nearby pedestrians: an idol in nothing but her panties running down main street while swinging around two extremely nauseous looking dolls. “Don’t look at me!” Yuna screamed, only garnering the attention of more townsfolk. She dropped her friends off at the sphere and stood back as they wiped their spit on it. With a bright blue flash, Rikku and Paine finally returned to their proper height.

            “Woohoo!” Rikku shouted, jumping for joy.

            “Nothing can keep us down!” Yuna declared.

            “Can we get out of here, please?” Paine noted, standing naked beside Rikku. The three glanced around and blushed, noting the large crowds staring at them.

            “Watera! Fira!” Yuna and Rikku created a billowing cloud of steam to mask their escape. After a quick visit to a boutique, the trio found a new hotel to rest at, deciding to save the sphere tinkering for another day. 

Chapter End Notes:

The song Yuna is singing is "Real Emotion," the opening theme of Final Fantasy X-2.