- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission


“But mom,” Abby whined as she stood in her bedroom frowning and crossing her arms at her mom. Abby’s mother held her hands on her hips as she gave Abby a harsh look at her pouting daughter, not giving into the arguing child.


“NO BUTS,” Abby’s mother said with a stern tone, “You're still sick. You can’t go outside while you're like this.


“But mom-” Abby tried to complain but her mother cut her off.


“No means no,” she told her daughter. “I won’t have you going around sick, coughing and sneezing all over the place. Getting other students sick or even worse, you could catch something else while you're still recovering. I’m looking out for you my sweety. It might not sound like it, but I’m doing this for your own safety.”


Abby however didn’t care as she huffed and complained at her precaution mother, “MOM! Everyone in my class is going on a field trip tomorrow. I told Mina I would sit next to her on the bus. Now, I’ll never go to the city, because you won't let me go with my class! Why are you so mean?!” Abby whined as she stood in her room glaring at her over protective mother.


Abby’s mom sighed as she talked to her daughter, “Baby, I can’t let you go with them while you’re in this condition.”

However, all Abby did was give her mom a cruel and upset look before flopping down on her bed in utter defeat and anger. Seeing her daughter was no longer in the mood to talk, Abby’s mother slowly closed the door and left her daughter to be alone. The young girl just didn’t understand her situation. Just by going outside she was putting herself and others at risk.


Abby’s mom felt horrible as she sighed at her daughter's emotional breakdown. Surely she couldn't be that mad over a little field trip? However, she still felt guilty for depriving her daughter of the one thing she had been looking forward to all year, Abby felt like she needed to make it up to her lovely daughter.


If Abby couldn’t go to the city, then as a mother providing for her daughter, she would have to bring the city to her...








Abby woke up with a sick feeling in her throat. If it wasn’t bad enough that Abby was sick, worse was she knew her mother wouldn’t let her go on the field trip with Mina. Instead she would be stuck home all day bored and sick. Grumbling, Abby sat up in her bed and coughed a little before slowly getting out of bed and changing her clothes into something more comfortable around the house.


Not feeling the happiest, yet still hungry, Abby headed to the kitchen to see what her mother was making for breakfast. As Abby came to the table, she saw her mother sitting there looking happy. Abby’s mom quickly wished her a good morning followed by the dreaded question, “How are you feeling?”


Abby pulled her chair out before sitting down in it, “Still sick,” Abby grumbled as she slumped in her seat looking at the bowl of warm oatmeal for her to eat.


Abby’s mom looked saddened at the news but the warm smile came back as she sadly said, “Awww, my poor baby is still not feeling well?”


Abby slurped her oatmeal as she frowned at her bowl of food. Surely now her mom wont let her go to school and take that field trip, but it wasn’t like her mom wouldn’t have tested her temperature anyway. There was no way she could have fooled her mom, especially with the soft cough she had every once in a while. As Abby was trying to think up a way to argue or go to school without her mom taking her, her mother sipped her tea from her cup before saying something else.


“Well, I know we had an argument yesterday,” Abby’s mom said.


Abby perked up at those words. Was her mom gonna change her mind?


“And I want you to finish your food and follow me downstairs, I have a surprise for you,” Abby’s mom said excitedly.


Abby felt her shoulders slump at not hearing what she wanted to hear, but the surprise did seem to brighten Abby’s mood a little as she swallowed her food, “What is it?” She asked curiously.


“You’ll see,” Abby’s mom said, still sipping her tea and grinning around her cup.


It wasn’t normal for Abby’s mom to look so excited and cheerful, but it seemed infectious for Abby not to feel the same too. Slurping and gulping down the warm mushy oatmeal, Abby finished in a flash and pushed her bowl away before saying, “There, so what is it?”


“Well that sure was quick,” Abby’s mom laughed as she finished her tea. “Well, I told you it’s downstairs, didn’t I? Come on,” she told her, getting up out of her own chair leading the way to the basement door. Normally Abby wasn’t supposed to be down stairs, it was where all her mother’s work took place and other experiments. In fact, Abby could only recall being in the basement a few times in her entire life. So, it was shocking for her mom to bring her down there. Abby followed after her mom down the steps like she was asked to..


The moment Abby was downstairs with her mom she noticed that there were a few doors that lead to other parts of the underground hallway. Each door looked the same and closed. They passed a couple of them before Abby and her mother stopped at one door.


Abby’s mom smiled at her as she stood before this particular door, “I got you a special surprise for you darling.”


Abby frowned in confusion at the blank looking door, “You got me a new room?”


“Uh, well… kind of,” Abby’s mom laughed lightly, not really explaining it very well. “I told you that you couldn’t go into the city if you were still sick. So instead, I decided to bring the city to you instead…”


Abby started to give her mom a very annoyed and upset glare, as if it wasn’t bad she couldn’t go on the field trip, but now her mom was acting silly. Just as Abby was gonna say something to her mom, her mother opened the door showing off the mysterious room. Abby’s upset and irritated emotions quickly vanished as she looked into the large room and gasped. Inside the room was a large replica of what looked like the whole city! Large tiny buildings and roads littered the enormous room as it looked exactly as some of the images that were shown in class.


Abby couldn’t help but peer inside to see just how large the miniature city was. It seemed to be almost the size of their entire backyard. How did it all fit down here in the basement, was a question that Abby wanted to ask, but she was too busy looking through the doorway at the toy-like city. It looked so real, as if it were the actual city, but that was silly. “Mom, did you make all this,” Abby finally asked, shocked at how amazing it was.


“Something like that baby, let's just say yes for now. I’m sure you don’t want to stand here all day listening to how the best mom in the world did this all in one night.” Abby’s mom seemed to be gloating as she stood there with her excited and baffled daughter. “Well? Are you just gonna stand there or go visit the city like you wanted to?”


Abby looked at her mom, “What, like I can go inside and like look around and stuff?”


Abby’s mom laughed, “Well I figured a girl your age would PLAY more than just look around, but sure! It’s pretty much yours to do whatever you want.”


Abby’s eyes lit up at the news. She could do whatever she wanted?


As Abby was pondering those words her mother finally laughed, “Soooo, are you just gonna stand there all day or…” She pushed the door slightly wider open and smiled, “Are you gonna go have some fun in?”


Abby didn’t need to be told twice as she took her first step into the modeled looking city and started her own personal field trip exploring the big city...





Mark didn’t know where it came from but one second he was turning a corner and the next moment he’s staring up at a towering girl well above the top of any of the buildings around him. The several floor towers were hardly up to her stomach and she was taking up the majority of the street. Mark stood there for a split second only to watch the enormous bus sized feet take a step closer to him and the impact it had on the ground, splintering the concrete and asphalt like it was just wet sand or dried up dirt. It wasn’t till the girl took another step forward that Mark suddenly felt pure horror as the foot came crashing down closer to him. It was at this point that Mark realized the giantess wasn’t looking down at him but outward, as if examining the landscape of the whole city.


The foot was just a block away as it was picked up again and started to drift toward Mark with an alarming speed. He was right in her walking path. Mark didn’t think for a second as all he could do was yell and run away from the looming foot landing before him. The sound of a sickening crunch and shattering sounds filled his ears. Mark could feel the tremors under his feet as he felt his body shake from the weight of the giantess walking. Mark didn’t try to swerve or run into a building, his mind wasn’t working fully as he was in full panic mode. He was like a frightened animal trying to outrun a predator chasing him down.


Mark didn’t get far before the light above him was blacked out and he could feel the enormous object over his head. Mark didn’t know if he tripped or if it was the foot on the back of his head and body, but he went face first into the ground before him. Mark cried out as he felt his face and body hit the pavement. However before he could get up, the weight of an entire mountain came crashing down on his back and body. He felt his spine cracking and crunching as the pavement and gravel below him shatter around him. Mark screamed out in pain and help as he felt parts of his body breaking under the unbearable force. Just as Mark thought he was gonna pop like a cherry, the weight was lifted off his body.


Mark was waiting for sunlight to shine on his injured and crippled body, but it didn’t. Instead he was being lifted off the ground along with the massive foot stuck to his back. His injuries screamed at him as he was slowly dragged above the empty street. Mark whimpered as he watched the ground come rushing toward his face just as he was smashed into the ground with the same intense and unforgiving force as before. More sounds of splintering ground, cracking bones, and breaking body parts filled Mark’s muffled ears as things started to fade out. It wasn’t till the third step that Mark lost consciousness as he swore he heard half his body turn to a smear under the foot of this oblivious walking giantess.


Mark was left under her foot as a leftover mark of an unknown victim.








Abby walked through her own personal city. The ground felt weird, like she was walking on soft ground or like slightly mushy mud. Her first few steps she noticed left little imprints in the road and streets. She would have felt bad, but after looking back at her mom, she just gave her a thumbs up. Abby’s mom told her to have fun before leaving her to her own desires. Seeing as it didn’t matter what happened to the city, Abby continued to walk around the room looking at buildings and peering around them to see what was going on. Abby was behaving like a regular tourist would, only just bigger.


The city seemed so vacant, and empty. However, that was expected from a toy model, of course. Abby continued to walk around the city from one corner of the room to another. As she walked she spotted something different from the average parking meters and empty cars she passed. There was a hotdog stand. It was just there on the corner of the street, standing out like a blade of grass growing out of the sidewalk.


“Oh wow…” Abby cooed at the very detailed looking cart. Abby slowly walked toward it and squatted down as she looked at the hot dog shaped cart and large umbrella hanging over the top. Just as Abby poked the cart to see if it was glued down, she heard a startled cry.


“What was that,” Abby said, startled as she looked around. When she didn’t hear it again, she looked down at the cart, “Hello?” Abby asked, poking the cart and watching it rock only to hear a loud whimper again. Abby confusedly picked up the cart and was suddenly greeted by a tiny looking toy sized person hidden behind it.


The slightly round man crouching behind the hotdog cart let out a nervous noise as he was discovered. “Please don’t hurt me!”


“Hurt you,” Abby repeated, sounding confused, “I’m not gonna hurt you. Is this your hot dog stand?”


The man looked confused at Abby’s question but slowly nodded, “Ye-yeah.”


“Does it have real hot dogs in it,” Abby continued to ask as he looked to inspect the cart and its contents in her hand.


The man slowly responded again, “Ye-yeah?”


Abby looked delighted at the news. “Cool! Can I have some?”


“Uh… um, sure,” The scared man replied, not sure of what was going on.


Happy at his response, Abby lifted up the cart and opened the lid where the food was stored. Trying to use her fingers to grab a hotdog, it was now that she realized her fingers were too large. Abby quickly figured that she could just dump a few in her mouth like tilting a can of peanuts. Abby tilted the food cart upside down and let the little hot dogs fall out and into her open mouth. She held it upside down a few moments, waiting to feel something. It wasn’t till she gave it a few shakes that she finally felt something, it was like a little droplet of water pooling on her tongue. She could taste the faint flavor of meat and bread, and swallowed the little portion of food she dropped in her mouth. However by the time she put the cart back down, she quickly realized she just ate ALL the hotdogs inside.


“Oh… sorry about that,” Abby giggled, “I couldn’t feel them falling into my mouth. Sorry… um, oh right…” Abby snickered, “Maybe I should pay you for the hotdogs?”


The man slowly shook his head, “It’s free… I swear!”


Abby looked happy, “Really? That’s so nice, okay little guy, I guess I should go check out the rest of the city. I’m sure my mom put plenty of other tiny people around here to find! BYE!”


Abby left the food vendor terrified and confused with his nearly crushed and empty food stall. However he seemed to have just witnessed an act of god and came out alive from it. As Abby happily walked away, he prayed that whoever she found was just as lucky as he was.






Abby was still exploring the city, however she didn’t find any more tiny toy people like that hot dog person. Instead the city was still quiet and empty, still she inspected the fine meticulous details her mom put into this large life like city. It didn’t take long for her exploring that she knew the city pretty well. If this was exactly like the real one, she would be able to tell anyone where any street was or even where some of the shops were.


Maybe it was all the walking around the room, but Abby was starting to get hungry. Abby felt her stomach growl as she held her starving stomach, “I guess those hot dogs weren’t as filling as they should have been.” Abby laughed at her joke as she walked toward the door to the room to head upstairs for some lunch. Reaching the door, she swung it open and then closed it shut behind her before heading upstairs.


“Hey mom,” Abby called out as she saw her in the kitchen.


“Oh just in time, I was finishing up some soup and sandwiches. How are you feeling,” Abby’s mother asked as she started to set the table for lunch.


“I’m not coughing any more,” Abby beamed at her mom, but it sounded like she had a stuffy nose now.


“Oh that’s good sweetie, and how do you like the gift your mommy got you? You playing nicely down there,” She chuckled as she set a warm bowl of soup down for her daughter.


“Yeah, it’s pretty fun! You got everything down exactly like the textbooks and pictures Mr. Mizer showed us in class.” Abby slurped up her soup as she ate lunch. After a few bites she quickly said, “I just wish there were more little fake people like that food vendor I saw. You know to play around with,” Abby laughed as she went back to eating.


“Fake people…” Abby’s mom smirked “Oh? Well, it sounds like to me that they might all be hiding from you.”


“Hiding,” Abby questioned as she looked confused.


“Mhmm, I mean you're probably like a,” Abby’s mom waved her hands in a little scarry fashion as she explained, “BIG SCARY MONSTER, compared to them all,” Abby’s mom smirked as she went on, “Just like all those movies we watch, with the big monster lizard in it. Didn’t everyone always hide in the buildings and stuff?”


Abby’s jaw dropped as it made perfect sense, “JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES!”


Abby’s mom nodded, “Just like in the movies.”


The giggling excitement on her face exploded, “So I could be like a big monster too!?”


Her mother just chuckled and shrugged, “If you want-”


Abby didn’t wait as she gulped down her soup as fast as possible and grabbed her sandwich and scarfed it down. Not waiting for her mom to excuse her, Abby got out of her chair and rushed to her room.


“Sweetie, where are you going,” Abby’s mom called out to her daughter heading to her bedroom.


Abby shouted out from her room as she went through her closet looking for something. “Last halloween I went as a monster, you remember that lizard suit! Well… here it is!” Abby didn’t waste time changing into the green costume she had, and hurried back into the kitchen to show her mom. Laughing and nearly jumping up and down, “See, now I look just like the giant monster from those films!”


“Ohh,” Abby's mom nodded, smiling, “You do look like it. And what’s this big girly lizard monster gonna do?”


“ABBY GONNA SMASH!” Abby cheered as she stomped toward the basement.


“Have fun baby,” Abby’s mom called out as her daughter quickly hurried back to the miniature city in the basement. It seemed like they were all in for a very BIG surprise...







Jessica kept tugging on Tod’s arm, “LETS GO!” She hissed violently to her boyfriend, as it had been over ten minutes since that giant girl vanished into thin air.


“Shhhh,” Tod hissed just as loud, “How do we know she’s really gone?”


“WHO CARES,” Jessica nearly screamed, “I want to go now! You have a car down in the parking lot, let's go!”


Tod was hesitant but as much as he wanted to hide out here till the army showed up, Jessica’s whining and tugging on his arm finally made him cave as he agreed, “Fine! Let’s go.”


Jessica rolled her eyes as she finally got her desired answer, “Finally. Okay let me grab some bags and-”


“Fuck the bags we’re leaving now!” Tod told her, now switching to the one tugging on her arm toward the door.


Jessica let out a whimper, “But my stuff-”


“Is replaceable! Come on, if we’re not hiding then we gotta get moving,” Tod told her as he hurried out the door and toward the stairs. The elevator had been out ever since THIS happened. Tod dragged Jessica down the stairs three at a time as he went from one of the top floors down to the basement garage that held his car. “Get in,” Tod said, as he hurried to the driver's seat.


Not waiting for Jessica to get strapped in, Tod started and nearly floored the car, as he peeled out of the parking space. Tod didn’t want to leave, he felt it would be safer inside a building, but the longer they waited, the sooner that THING would be back. Whatever it was, Tod had no idea but he would rather be held up in his apartment but if Jessica wanted to leave then he was gonna drive out of this city like a bat out of hell.


Tod peeled out of the parking garage and started his journey down the nearly empty street. There were only a few people leaving their buildings and trying to run somewhere safe. Like most people, Tod and Jessica fled and hid inside when they first saw and heard the giantess. It came out of nowhere, like through an invisible wall or something. After it walked around a bit exploring their city, it soon walked back toward where it appeared and vanished just as quickly. But for how long that might be, was beyond anyone. Still Tod figured it wouldn’t be long, the childlike wonder she had peering around and exploring, told him she wasn’t done with this city.


Driving well past the speed limit in the city, Tod drove to the opposite side of town where the giantess left. Just as Tod was coming up to the highway to lead out of the city he hit the break hard and slammed to a stop.


“WHAT THE HELL!” Jessica cried out as she jerked forward. “Why did you stop?!”


“Shut up and look,” Tod yelled, pointing forward at the gruesome sight.


Dead ahead were three cars smashed flat. It was like they ran into an invisible brick wall. On the other side it looked to be an open road, but they sat there half crushed and flattened into pancakes from the impact of some unknown force.


“What? What does that mean…” Jessica asked, just as confused as Tod.


“I… I don’t know, but I’m not gonna find out!” Tod kicked it into reverse and flipped the car around and sped back into town. He tried the east side and soon found another problem, there were three people banging on an invisible barrier screaming as they tried to get through what could only be called a wall of air.


“What the fuck,” Tod panted watching them kicking and shoving on nothing, but it was clear they couldn’t get out.


“Tod… maybe we should go back…” Jessica whimpered seeing the helpless citizens trying to get out of the city.


“Go back? Jessica we’re stuck inside this goddamn city! The only place anyone left was… the… same place she did…” Tod muttered as he realized only one person had actually left the town. It was that fucking Giantess. “HOLD ON!” Tod shouted as he spun the car around once again and bolted toward the opposite side of the city. Heading toward the last spotted area that Giantess came and went from, Tod sped his vehicle down the road. It was more difficult driving now with more people flooding the street after the Giantess left for over a long period of time, but Tod was able to avoid any major injuries and damages as he raced toward the only possible exit he knew of.


Drifting around a corner, Tod saw the exact spot that the Giant girl left from, following the footsteps toward the edge of the city they just vanished at one point. “Hold on,” Tod told Jessica as they bumped over cracks and crevices left by the large footprints. Tod didn’t see anyone or vehicles smashed up against an invisible wall, so maybe this was the right choice! They just had to-


Tod was less than two hundred feet or so away when an enormous green fabric foot came out of nowhere. The baggy fabric material came crashing into the street and Tod hit the brakes as the one leg was soon followed by another and more of an enormous beast stepping out of thin air. The giantess before was back, and she was clothed in a silly looking dinosaur or lizard looking outfit. A deep green one piece outfit that looked like that fucking ridiculous monster movie, the one with the big fucking thing attacking towns and other big monsters. A sight that terrified Tod to his core.


The excited and playful look on the girl’s face wearing the monster suit said it all. She was back and had something on her mind, something that made Tod’s heart skip a beat in fear.


Before Tod could put the car in reverse he heard the loud voice of the giantess start to sing in a very loud and deep mocking tone, “DUN! DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN… DUN DUN!”


It was the theme song to that fucking monster movie echoing out of her mouth as the Giantess walked stomped forward and toward Tod’s car. “God damn it!” Tod yelled in horror as the large green suited giantess slammed her foot down making more of a crater than the little crack in the road before.


“RAWR!” The giantess let out a fake roar as she hunched her back and walked further into the city. The cheesy costume made it almost comical if it weren’t for the fact of her enormous size moving toward them. “I’M A MONSTER RAWR,” She yelled out as she fully entered the city and kicked a small building over . “RAWWWR! DUN DUN DUN!! GRRRRR,” She grumbled as her head looked around before it dipped downward and looked right at Tod. His heart dropped out of his ass. She was grinning right at his car. The wide and delighted look on her face was soon hidden behind a playfully cruel smirk.


“RAAWWWRR,” She growled before stomping forward at an incredibly fast pace. Tod hardly had time to put the car in reverse and back out of the street and down another one. Sadly the giantess was fast, due to her size. Even if she was in a funny baggy giant outfit, she could cover ground faster than Tod could drive in reverse. “GRRR I’M GONNA CATCH YOU!” She laughed chasing after Tod and Jessica as he tried to whip the car around.


Tod spun the car around as he tried to take a corner faster than he should have. He wasn’t used to the fast pace he was going and soon found himself spinning out as he crashed into a lamp post. Tod blacked out for a split moment, which was all the time the Giantess needed to catch up to them. Just as Tod was coming to, he felt his vehicle shaking as he soon was separated from the ground beneath his car.


“OH MY GOD,” Jessica screamed as they were now airborne.


Tod quickly tried to open his door and found it was blocked, as enormous fingers gripped the side of his car around the drivers and passenger door. They were stuck as the enormous girl lifted his vehicle off the ground and up toward her smirking face. Tod was still trying to hit the gas, but the wheels were spinning in the air and the car wasn’t moving an inch except upwards. “Shit shit shit,” Tod panicked as he tried to reverse the car with no traction either.


The Giantess' face came into view as Tod and Jessica stared out the front windshield at the beast before them. The gleeful face of their tormentor holding them took up the whole view they had. “Gotcah,” The girl’s voice rang out from all around as her mouth opened up and sprayed the deafening words out at them, helpless in her palm.


Tod had to cover his ears as he was assaulted with the loud noise. Still he couldn’t help but look upon the happy face of their captive that was wearing the stupid cheesy lizard looking outfit. It was one of those bad halloween costumes that kids would wear when they trick or treat. It almost seemed more degrading that she was wearing this while capturing him.


As Tod and Jessica tried to escape through their doors they couldn’t help but listen to the Giantess before them speak, “It’s like that part in the movie where the car is caught. And then…” her words tailed off as if she was thinking about something. Finally she smiled and spoke again with a curious gleam in her eyes, “ I wonder…” the enormous female mused as she held them. Tod looked at the girl and watched as her mouth opened up into a wide cavern of death as it seemed they were heading inside.


“NO NO NO! OH FUCK,” Tod screamed as she slammed into his door and tried to escape even harder. Still it didn’t budge from each forceful shove he made. Still, he didn’t stop till his shoulder hurt and his breath was ragged as he panted while watching the large dark and red void approach the front of his car.



Tod watched with horror as a wall of white teeth came smashing down on the front end of his car. He heard the metal break and shatter as the teeth shredded and sliced through the sheets of metal like it was swiss cheese. It didn’t take long before the giantess pulled them away and the entire hood of the roaring car with it now missing and gone. The sound of their only transportation dying and sputtering before them brought tears to Tod’s eyes. “oh…” The giantess spoke surprised, as she quickly swallowed, “That was easier than I thought. I didn’t think it was that easy to chew. Wow… and It’s not that bad,” She laughed while glancing at Tod and Jessica. “I could go for another bite.”


It was now that Tod was freaking out as he watched the enormous mouth open wide enough to put most if not all of his car into that gigantic open mouth. As Tod’s car was inserted into the oversized orifice, the fingers were soon removed from the side doors. Jessica opened her passenger door to get out.


Tod let out a scream, “SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR! DO YOU WANT TO FUCKING DIE?!” Tod said, yanking Jessica back and slamming the door shut. “If that shit gets into here, we're dead! Don’t you know how acid works,” Tod told Jessica as he pointed to all the slime coating the windows and what was left of the hood of the car.


Before Jessica could argue or say anything the car started to move. The tongue below them pushed and moved them fully into the mouth as they were shoved into something hard. Suddenly the roof came crunching down slowly. The bottom of the car was being pressed upward as the car was being crushed. Jessica and Tod screamed for help and mercy as the car was being compacted into them. Just as they thought it was gonna be the end for them, it stopped. There was more jerking and moving sensation before Tod and Jessica tumbled around and soon found themselves staring at the back of a throat. They were looking at their doom.


Without even touching the gas, Tod and Jessica went forward at a startling speed as they were shoved toward the gapping throat before them. Tod held onto his seat belt as it felt more like an amusement ride than an actual car drive. It took no time at all before he and Jessica splashed into a wet swamp. It was too dark for them to see, and with the front of his car missing, there were no lights that would show them where they were. However it didn’t take a moron to know where they were.


Jessica was screaming and panicking trying to get out of the car. Tod had to hold her back from opening the door, “You're gonna kill us if you do that!” Tod yelled at her.


“We’re in her fucking stomach! I don't want to die! I don’t want to die! Let me out!” Jessica’s panicked screams filled the car.


“Shut up!” Tod told her as he held her back from the door. It took a few minutes before she calmed down just a fraction, enough to stop going for the freaking door. Tod sighed as he realized that she wouldn't do something crazy, “Were safe inside here. This is solid steel, there’s no way that stuff is getting in here-”


Tod’s voice cut off at the sound of sizzling behind them. Tod spun around and turned on the lights in the car to see a small drop of liquid falling from the ceiling. It hit the back seat of his car as he watched the sizzling continue before a few more droplets of fluid sprinkled down into his car.


It seemed Tod’s metal car wasn’t acid proof….






Abby felt the large car toy or food sized car, after she found she could eat it, slowly plop into her belly with a hefty thump. It was a nice sensation as she felt much fuller than before with her lunch. Abby giggled as she recalled that one scene from the movie where the giant monster ate cars and people. She was turning out to be just like the monster in that film. Something she enjoyed more and more as she went on a rampage.

“MMM GRRRRR,” Abby growled as she started to look around the city feeling more playful than before. She didn’t expect to catch another car driving around, but now that she knew that there were more toys scattered around in the city she knew that she needed to cox them out to play. Abby smirked as she went to the nearest building. “ABBY SMASH!” She giggled as she took her hand and slammed it into the side of the housing. The building stood no chance as it shuddered and crumpled as it collapsed under Abby’s mighty strike. Abby giggled as she watched the slightly large building dissolve into a heap of smoke and rubble. Enjoying the sensation of the destruction she was causing, Abby couldn’t stop herself as she went on a rampage. Abby started to kick and slap buildings around her watching as they shattered and collapsed under her power.


Abby was destroying the town as she started to get more playful and destructive as time went on. Buildings large or small were met with her fist and feet. She didn’t wait to see if people were in the buildings as she was a one woman demolition team. Block by block she went around breaking and smashing the constructs around her. It didn’t take long before she saw a small stream of people leaving certain buildings. They ran as fast as their little legs could carry them as Abby broke and demolished their homes.


“RUN RUN RUN!” Abby giggled watching the little ant like people escaping her playful nature. Abby was laughing continuously as she smashed a few homes and leveled them into a powdery dust. “ABBY BREAK!” She roared as she kicked one building into another, watching it crumple into a powdery puff. Abby was having more fun than she thought, but she couldn't help but notice the group of miniature people all heading in the same direction, away from her.


“What’s going on,” Abby asked confused, as she saw dozens if not more people heading toward a large hexagon-like building. It was at the center of the city and Abby noticed a swarm of people going into it. As Abby approached the building she saw an enormous sign to most people, but to her it was a tiny thing telling her of the City Mall “A mall… you all are hiding in a silly Mall?” Abby felt herself snickering and giggling at the thought of everyone inside this small Mall before her. The hexagon shaped building wasn’t gigantic at all, but it was big enough to hold a lot of people. Abby could tell it was enormous to most people as she approached it. However there was one flaw that it had.


“You guys are so silly... no, you’re so stupid…” Abby snickered as she came toward the large shaped building that they were all hiding in, with only so many exits.



However before Abby could do anything she felt a stirring inside herself. A feeling that told her to excuse herself and find somewhere more private to let this full gut feeling release itself. Abby was about to leave her play town when a sudden nasty idea came into mind. A stinky and disgusting thought… something that she wouldn’t have even considered, but her costume and destructive rampage was so intoxicating that she couldn’t help but feel intoxicated to try this naughty thought….






Trevor was sprinting away from his home the moment buildings were being crushed. He didn’t know why or what was actually going on but nowhere was safe in his apartment when the other building across the street collapsed from the giantess attacking it. Instead he made his way to the only safe place everyone was going to, the mall. It was large enough for everyone, and the others were swarming the building. Trevor had nowhere to go, so the mall was the best place to go. He sprinted after the closest person heading there and made his way toward the last and only safe area there was in the city.


The giant girl lizard creature was smacking and crushing buildings with no warning. She seemed to have it out for certain structures. Trevor had no idea she was targeting, but he wasn’t about to sit around trying to find out. He rushed the doors and pushed past a few people as he made his way into the strongest and sturdiest building in the city. The mall was designed to withstand any natural disaster the city would have undergone. It was governmentally built as an emergency town gathering. Seeing as this was an actual emergency meeting, considering there was a fucking enormous dressed up girl destroying everything, this seemed the most logical place to go to.


Trevor felt safe as he entered the large mall and saw the countless others hiding out here from the rampaging monster outside. He tried to see if he knew anyone in here, to at least feel comfortable with, but everyone was too busy and made it hard to spot anyone.


“It’s fine,” Trevor told himself as he found a spot to sit down at and gather himself after such traumatic events. Never in a billion years would he thought he would find himself running form a Kaju attack on the fucking city he lived in. Let alone a god damn childish girl pretending to play dress up. This was so fucking insane he almost thought it was a freaking dream.


Sitting alone and coming to terms to what was happening was a big event for Trevor. He was trying to come to terms with what was happening to everyone and himself. It was something he wasn’t ready to think about, but suddenly a loud and thunderous booming sound filled the mall at the far end of the building.


Everyone grew silent as whispering questions filled the air of what just happened. Trevor stood up and looked toward the distant end of the mall toward where the sound echoed from. He was about to head toward that part of the mall when he heard another startling sound on the other side of the building. The same similar slamming sound shattered the peace in the building. Everyone started to act nervous and frightened at the sounds.


“What’s going on!” Someone screamed.


“Stay calm everyone,” Someone shouted out trying to keep the peace.


Another startling sound on the opposite side of the mall was heard.


Trevor felt a sinking feeling in his gut. Something told him this wasn’t right, he wasn’t safe here. Trevor looked around and saw the twin doors to the outside world. A feeling, deep down told him to run to it. Trevor hesitated as he wasn’t sure but finally he decided to make his way out of here. Trevore got up and hurried toward the open doors. The stinging feeling was killing him as he made his way toward the doors as quickly as he could-


Suddenly the same horrifying sound of something smashing down was heard and Trevor saw a large chunk of concrete or steel slammed down in front of the doors blocking them. Trevor stopped mid-walk as he saw the enormous blockage in the way. He was stuck inside with everyone else. What was worse was he had a feeling the other exits were blocked off similarly.



As people were freaking out and trying to run away, Trevor knew it was pointless. The other exits were gonna be the same. Trevor was looking around with a nervous feeling in his gut that told him to get out. However with no exit to leave from, he couldn’t think of where to go. The only exit was the large glass ceiling in the middle of the mall. There was no way to get up there, and if there was, he didn’t know if those windows actually opened.


Still fearing for the worse Trevor decided to head toward the center of the mall, maybe he could find something to get him up there to escape with. As Trevore hurried toward the glass opening he watched the others flee to the other sides of the mall looking for a way to escape from the most likely closed off doors. Trevor didn’t even attempt to check those doors way off, instead he headed toward the only window in the whole building.


At first Trevor didn’t see anything but he finally found something he could use. Not too far off to the side of the walkway, was a construction lift that was being used for either the lights or fixing the ceiling panels. It looked to be tall enough to reach the top where the roof of the mall was. Trevor had no experience but he wasn’t stupid, he quickly rushed toward the machine and jumped onto the flat platform. He found the controls, which were easy to understand. Testing it out, Trevor got it moving and toward the clear ceiling up above in the middle of the mall. The machine wasn’t fast but it was moving quickly toward the center of the mall. Sadly the loud beeping sound it made when he moved brought more attention toward him as people started to flock toward him.


There was a mass of people crowding the device asking and demanding to be let on, but Trevor didn’t give a damn, he was thinking of himself. He needed to get out, the rest could stay here and rot. Instead of letting people on, Trevor kept moving forward. He would have mowed down anyone in his path if the damn thing moved fast enough. Instead, he was slowly moving forward at a snail's pace but still going forward.


It wasn’t a long drive but with so many people screaming and telling him to help or stop, it made the journey longer than it should have been. Instead, he kept on his pace till he was out in the open, where the glass roof was up above him. Hitting one of the buttons he started to feel the lift go up and toward the ceiling. Trevor felt relief that he was now heading upward toward the only exit , where the hope of escape was. The horrendous shouts and cries of people below him were drowned out as he started to drift toward the bright lit sky above.


Trevor was so close that he could probably reach out and jump to reach the glass. He just needed a few more feet, maybe even inches before he found his escape from here-


A dark looming shadow blocked out the bright light above him. Trevor stopped the construction lift as he looked up at the black dark shadow casted down on him. He couldn’t really make it out but suddenly the roof started to collapse. Glass shattered and the tiles above splintered and snapped, raining down as Trevore covered his head from all the sharp points of glass sprinkle on him. It wasn’t till the sound of glass breaking and the structure of the mall hardly holding up made Trevor glance upward again.


What he saw wasn’t something he thought he would ever see in his life. A giant looming butt was braced above the shattering glass roof of the mall. There was an ass being planted there, and could only belong to one person, or Giantess. That monster sitting her fucking bare bottom butt onto the mall.


“Shit shit shit,” Trevor screamed as he hit the button to go down lower. He didn’t want to be up here anymore. As Trevor started to descend he couldn’t help but look up as the enormous meaty ring above him started to move and spread open. A sudden wind blew down on him and everyone below with a mighty trumpet sound. The heavy noise shook Trevor to his bones as soon he was assaulted with the smell of pure death stinking around him. Not able to take it, Trevor let go of the button to cover his mouth so he didn’t die from the stench. People below him were coughing and gagging as they were busy trying to recover just like him.


As slowly as the lift was going up, it was twice as slow going down. Trevor got up to slap at the button to make it go down faster but found it wasn’t helping. There was only one pace downward and it wasn’t to Trevors’s desire. Soon sounds of something worse were echoed out from above Trevore. The dread and horror building up for Trevor was immense as he could smell the stench permeating the air. He was at ground zero for the shit show about to commence.


“FUCK THIS!” Trevor nearly screamed as he stopped pushing the button and looked over the side of the machine. He was judging his distance to the ground, if he needed to climb down faster or could just jump down and survive the fall-


These were the last thoughts going through Trevor’s mind when something massive mashed into his back and obliterated the vehicle he was on. The brown mass of muck mowed down Trevor and his metal tower. Trevor was no more, as the pillar of poo plowed past him and into the mall's center. Dozens if not hundreds of people screamed as a surging slab of shit swarmed over people. The wall of waste wiped out everything it touched as it flowed out more like a fluid than a solid but had the force of a stoney wall pushing and pressing into everything it came into contact with. It was almost as if the shit snake was alive and moving as it curled and slid along the mall ground and into whatever was closest as the monstrous mound of muck made its mighty way through the space provided.


It wasn’t large enough to flood the whole mall, but it did its job and caused damage as it lay there taking up more space than anyone was prepared for. Helpless people tried to escape through the blocked doors only to find they were trapped inside with this steamy pile of shit stinking away. The stench of the smell stool filled the air and made the now cramped and crappy mall a very undesirable place to hide.


All anyone could do was cower and wait for someone to save them, or to eventually succumb to the shit left… sadly many of the trapped citizens knew which was more likely to happen as the air filled with the smell of what the Giantess ate not so long ago…






Abby slowly stood up from her makeshift bathroom. It seemed the longer she was down here playing the more she felt alive and adventures. She would have never done what she just did, but after stomping around and breaking things as a monster, she couldn’t help it. That and she didn’t want to leave the room for a small reason like a bathroom. Finishing up her business, Abby slowly stood up from the mashed and nearly flattened building she was sitting on. Pulling up her bottom half of her costume, she went back to exploring and playfully destroying her playground city.


The fake buildings were so easy to break it was like the city was made of legos or little toy blocks. It was so easy to knock them down, that she couldn’t help doing so as she smashed and crashed through more buildings till she leveled another block. Still playing as a monster, Abby was growling and playing around, crunching and breaking things beneath her feet. That was until something small, bright, and yellow caught her eye.


“Huh,” Abby muttered mid-stomp on a parked car. She slowly lowered her foot and gently mashed the vehicle as she narrowed her eyes at the long yellow bus parked several blocks away. “Is that a school bus,” Abby laughed as she started to make her way toward the vehicle…






Mina was freaking out, as were all her other classmates as they were in the middle of a disaster zone. Things were breaking, buildings were crumbling, and to top it all off there was A FREAKING KAIJU ATTACKING THEM!


“Everyone shhh,” Mina’s teacher called out, hushing everyone. “Everything will be fine, just… we need to be quiet and still…” Those words were great if he didn’t sound as horrified as everyone else was feeling right now. The whole class was freaking out, thanks to what was going on in the city. However, with Mr Mizer trying to keep everyone calm it was better than nothing. A small sense of order was projected through the small bus.

Looking out the window she watched the green suited giant monster mash one building under its butt before getting up and kicking a few smaller ones nearby. Mina felt scared, more terrified than ever before, but when the monster’s fake head turned toward them and locked eyes with Mina, she truly felt the fear of god in her body.


The look on the giantess’ face was horrifying, as the grin was plastered on her face. The stomping was louder and harsher as the cruel creature approached their vehicle with unknown intentions.


“MR. MIZER IT’S COMING AFTER US!” Mina screamed which caused the whole bus to erupt into chaotic sounds.


The bus driver cursed as he tried to turn the vehicle’s engine over. It shuddered for a moment before he tried again. It wasn’t the quickest machine to start, which was something that didn’t help anyone’s sanity inside. The moment the bus shuddered to life, the driver shifted the gears and started to peel out from the parking spot.


Mina sat down in her seat praying that they were fast enough to escape the monstrous beast coming for them. However, anyone who knew how school buses worked knew that they weren’t the fastest vehicles on the road. They barely even got a block before a giant green socked looking foot smashed into the ground before them causing them to stop suddenly or crash into the green wall before them. Mina felt her body slide forward and hit the seat in front of her, but was safe. Still things were anything but fine as she heard a deep rumbling above her.


The heavy voice boomed around, “Where do you think you're going?”


Mina was frightened till she recognized the voice. That sounded like Abby’s voice. WAS THE GIANTESS ABBY?! HOW??


“ABBY?!” Mina called out from her seat as she got up. “ABBY, IS THAT YOU?!” She screamed as she tried to peer out her window to look if what she heard outside was real or not. If it was her best friend then maybe she could talk to her.


There wasn’t a reply to her question, only the sound of the bus being moved against its will. The vehicle was being lifted up off the ground. The sound of tires spinning in the air was heard as the engine reeved for a bit before the bus driver gave up trying to drive away. Mina felt herself being pulled upward to the sky. Her classmates were as equally frightened and worried as they were being brought toward their tormentor's enormous face. Mina prayed that she was right, but at the same time wrong seeing as what had happened recently. As unrealistic as it was that this could be Abby, what if it was? She had just killed hundreds if not more people, like they were nothing more than toys or bugs to play with. Mina had never known Abby to be so cruel, so if this was her, Mina had a sinking feeling that this wouldn’t end well no matter what.


All of Mina’s thoughts were preoccupied as she felt the bus starting to shift and turn in the hand holding them.


“LET’S SEE WHAT’S INSIDE…” Abby’s almost recognizable voice called out in a giggle. “COULD IT BE MY CLASSMATES?”


Mina held onto the back of her seat as the bus started to tilt forward. Mina and the other students started to get pulled to the front of the bus as it soon went from flat to slanted, making the bus more of a canister with everyone laying heaping down at the front of the bus on top of each other. Mina was barely holding onto her seat as her legs dangled below her toward the crowd of students below her.


As Mina did her best to keep from falling down the ten or twenty feet toward her classmates, she heard the sound of tearing metal. Looking up toward the back of the bus she watched as the emergency door and possibly back wheels of the bus got ripped off like cardboard on a box. The sudden vanishing back side of the bus was startling to Mina as she looked up at the gazing face of Abby.


Abby’s face seemed to be pondering what she was seeing. Her eyes squinted for a moment…


Mina screamed and used one of her arms to wave at her best friend. “ABBBBBYYYYY!” She cried out. Mina watched as Abby’s eyes opened wide for a moment and suddenly closed shut. Her mouth slowly widened into a giant O shape. Her nose was scrunched up and her head pulled back for a moment.


The next few moments happened faster than Mina could have reacted. One second everything was silent, then a mighty cannon went off. The sound was shocking but the feeling of something hitting her face was more startling. A thick viscous layer of liquid and slime slammed into her head and body. Mina screamed as her grip was loosened by the sludge that blanketed the entire inside of the bus. Mina was hurled backwards with the gunk that glued the insides of the bus and splattered onto everyone around her. Mina was submerged in a layer of gunk that covered every inch of the bus. The sticky salty slime covering Mina was green and gooey as she was plastered to everyone below her in a web of snot.


It was hard to even move or talk as the gunk was glued to her face and skin. However it didn’t help that she was splattered into her classmates and teacher in the bog of boogers. Mina struggled to climb out of the pile of people piled to the front of the bus. Standing up on someone, Mina pulled some of the glop of her face and looked up at her best friend as she glanced down at her.


“Excuse me,” she sniffed and rubbed her nose. Finally she looked back at Mina before speaking.


The disappointed and casual words were like knives to Mina’s ears as Abby spoke, “Looks like just a regular bus. I thought it was my class,” Abby laughed as she slowly lowered the bus from her face. “It might have been fun to see a little Mina, but I guess mom couldn’t pull that off…”


Mina was coughing up the snot from her face as she tried to tell Abby how wrong she was, instead her chance was gone as Abby slowly lowered the snot filled bus from her face. Mina tried to say something that Abby would hear but the last thing she heard was Abby sniffing snot up her stuffy nose, “That’s good, it would be weird if I saw her among these toys anyway.” The loud snickering from Abby filled the air as suddenly the walls around Mina started to crunch and crumple as Abby squeezed the bus in her fist. Like a used up tissue Abby balled up the bus of booger and screaming people. Mina could only scream and cry with the others as the walls, floor, and ceiling slowly caved in on her and everyone else.




Abby crunched up and tossed the metal ball that was a bus to the side as it landed in a heap, with the rest of the toys she had played with.


“So much for that,” Abby sighed as she found some disappointment finally in the toy city. Most if not every building was broken and crushed. Every car on the road was flattened or overturned. She didn’t see any tiny people running around screaming for help. All her toys were either broken or still hiding somewhere. “No one wants to play with me?” Abby asked before letting out a giant monster roar like a monster would.


Just as Abby was gonna go to kick another building down, a soft voice from above called out.


“Abbbbbby, time for dinner.” Abby’s mom called out.


“Awwww, but it was just getting good,” Abby sniffed as she rubbed her runny nose. “Fiiiiiine,” Abby huffed as she walked toward the door and left the room leaving her chaotic fun for now. Heading upstairs, Abby saw her mom was setting the table for freshly cooked soup. A warm bowl of fluids to help with her cold. Sitting down she started to eat.


“So,” Abby’s mom asked, “How was your little surprise?”


Abby beamed at her mom, “IT’S GREAT! I mean it’s fun, but I still think it could be more fun.”

“Oh really,” Abby’s mom said, sounding surprised, “Like?”

Abby slurped up some more soup, “Just like more realistic, and stuff. Some of those toys acted funny and weird. But I still loved it, thanks mom!” Abby beamed as she went back to drinking and finishing her soup.



“Oh,” Abby’s mom chuckled, “more realistic…”



“Mhmm,” Abby hummed through her soup as she was already finishing her bowl.



“Well, I’m glad you enjoyed your fun play time, but you’re gonna need to get some rest after dinner,” Abby’s mom told her.



“Awww, but I still wanted to play some more,” Abby pouted in her seat.



“I know, but you’re still sick. Besides, it’s not like the cities going anywhere,” Abby’s mom laughed.



Abby rolled her eyes at the little humorous joke that her mom made and nodded her head, “Fiiiiine,” Abby gave in. “But if I'm not feeling well tomorrow can I go back to playing downstairs?”



Abby’s mom pretended to think about it before nodding, “Sure, but only if you're not feeling worse. Now, my little monster, go brush your teeth and head to bed. My big monster girl needs to get all the rest she can.”



Abby made a playful monster growl before leaving her seat and heading off to get ready for bed. Abby’s mom got up and started to pick up the dishes from their meal. She listened to her daughter brushing her teeth and checked the little newsfeed on the kitchen TV. They were still covering the disappearance of a massive city. One that looked just like the playground that Abby was playing with downstairs. Abby’s mom turned off the news already knowing where the city was, since she was the one that teleported it downstairs.


Abby’s mom smiled as she finished up the dishes. She couldn’t help but be happy for her daughter having fun today, while feeling so sick. Abby’s mom stopped for a moment and tilted her head at a thought, “Hmm, maybe I’ll show Abby Venice tomorrow...”