- Text Size +

Maddie’s eyes lit up as Jack quickly began to panic. Here he was, sitting in Emma’s palm having just been extracted from Maddie’s oppressively filthy asshole and these girls were planning on making him even smaller?


“Please, please don’t do this!” Jack begged, throwing his hands up in prayer to a cruel and uncaring goddess. He had just been extracted from the unwashed butt hole of a woman three years his junior, after it had very nearly successfully consumed him entirely. He couldn’t fathom the potential horrors these girls could inflict on him if he were any smaller. Emma simply smiled down at him, remaining completely silent until Maddie returned with another syringe. 


“Now, here’s how it's gonna go. You’re going to drink this.” Emma said, letting a few small drops of the liquid drip into her palm in front of Jack. “What it’s going to do is make you even smaller. I can’t be 100% sure but I estimate you’ll probably wind up around a quarter inch tall.” Jack’s heart dropped. They wanted to cut his size in half? Were they fucking insane?


“And once you’re small enough, I’m gonna take just a little bit of glue and stick you to the back of your little sister’s thong..” Emma said, kneeling down so that Jack was level with the seat of one of the wooden chairs around the dining room table. Jack looked up at her with disgust and rage. This was going too far. Honestly everything that had occurred since he arrived here was pure insanity, but they couldn’t truly expect him to just sit here and cooperate while they tried to plaster him right against his own sister’s asshole.


“And now, I’m sure you're thinking one of two things. Either A, you want to tell me to fuck off and that you wont do it.” Emma said, fairly accurately predicting his thoughts. “In which case, Maddia and I are gonna flip a coin to see which one of us is going to get to punish you.” Jack’s heart nearly stopped as the giantess stared daggers into him. The tiny man had no reason to believe this enormous psychopath was bluffing. And he had experienced enough of both of their gastrointestinal distress to know that he would genuinely rather die than find himself in either of their care when they weren’t just having fun at his expense.


“Or B, maybe you’re thinking about doing as you're told, just long enough to make your escape so you can go and find someone to help you.” Emma said. Strangely enough this was a thought that hadn’t really occurred to Jack. It seemed unlikely that he would be able to survive long enough to get help at this size. Especially when he had no idea who else might want to subject him to the same inhumane torture that Maddie and Emma were obviously so keen on. “But if you do that,” She continued, “then I won't be able to find you and give you the antidote tomorrow morning. And you’ll never make it out there in the world without me and Maddie to keep you safe.”


Antidote? There was an antidote? Jack was filled with hope once again. He had assumed after all the assaulting and torture he had enured here today, there would be no chance that these cruel ladies would ever let him go. But was there actually a way to reverse it? And were they truly planning on letting him go.


“Now, I know you probably figured you’d be stuck like this forever. But we just wanted to fuck with you for a bit. We’re okay undoing all of this because no one would ever believe you if you tried to squeal.” The giantess said confidently. “But if you don’t want to be a good little slave then I would be happy to show you that not all of our little playthings get to go back to normal.” With that, Emma turned and gave Maddie a look, nodding off towards her room. A look of understanding dawned on her face as Maddie dashed out of the room, only to return a few minutes later with something in her hand. Jack’s watched helplessly as Maddie open her hand to reveal another shrunken man sitting in her palm.


“Bottoms up.” Emma said suggestively. The blonde goddess took the hint and walked over to pour herself another shot before dropping the tiny man into the clear liquid. Jack could hear the man’s screams as he fell into the alcohol, but the suffering was short lived as Maddie brought the glass to her lips and threw back her head, sending both the tequila and the unknown man down her esophagus. Emma grinned widely as she turned her attention back to jack.


“Now, what's it gonna be? You gonna play along, or are you going inside one of our bodies?”


Jack knew there was only one option here. The already tiny man fell to his knees and brought his face down to the large bubble of sterile smelling fluid. Resigned to his fate, Jack plunged his face into the shrinking liquid and began greedily slurping it down, unsure of how much he needed to drink. After only a few seconds, having consumed roughly half of the drop on Emma’s palm, Jack felt a familiar burning sensation begin to radiate through his body.


“Good choice.” Emma said, watching the tiny man get even smaller in the palm of her hand. Once he was reduced to a quarter of an inch tall, Emma raised Jack’s body up to her face so she could marvel at the effects of her own creation. “Jesus Christ this is incredible.” Her hot breath washed over Jack like a tidal wave as she spoke. 


“Heh, I wouldn’t even call you bite sized. I bet I’ll barely feel you when I swallow you whole.” Emma said with a wicked smile on her face. The giantess then opened her mouth wide, bringing the base of her palm up against her lip before she began to slowly tip her hand towards her mouth.


“No, no you promised!” Jack screeched, desperately trying to cling to the various contours of Emma’s hand. The giantess was trying to stifle a giggle as she watched the nearly imperceptible man try to avoid falling into her mouth. With each giggle, the subtle movement of Emma’s body felt more like an earthquake to the terrified man who wanted nothing other than to avoid being consumed by his sister’s friend. 


Mercifully, Emma quickly grew tired of this particular joke and lowered her hand. With a greater purpose in mind, Emma strode out of the room with Jack in hand, pausing only for a moment to retrieve a small bottle of super glue from the hallway closet. Pushing open the bathroom door, Emma quietly began to sneak her way into the bathroom where Sophie was showering. 


“Ummm, hello?” Sophie asked as she heard the door swing open. Emma knelt down on the floor, quickly snatching the underwear that Sophie had laid out on top of the rest of her clean clothing, and opened up the cupboard under the bathroom sink.


“Hey sorry, just looking for some gas reliever. I’m feeling bloated.” Emma lied with a smirk, looking down at Jack. The tiny man just continued to try to squirm out of Emma’s grip. He simply couldnt believe how much farts seemed to amuse this fucking adult woman. It was insane. 


“Oh, honestly… same. I took some at work because I farted in the lab and it smelled like literal death. I blamed it on Jason hahaha.” Sophie said over the crash of the shower. Emma could barely contain her joy as she silently began to glue Jack’s body into the stretch of Sophie’s thong that would soon be consumed by her bubbly butt. It wasn’t necessarily a rare occurrence for any of the three housemates to constantly pass gas around the house, since they had been friends since childhood and were very comfortable with one another. But knowing that she was feeling extra gassy on the day that she finally got her hands on Jack was just pure perfection.


“Damn, no such luck. Guess I’ll have to restock tomorrow.” Emma said, casually discarding Jack back onto the pile of clothing. The raven haired giantess waved and blew him a kiss as she retreated from the room, leaving Jack trapped in the rear of his sister's underwear while she finished up her shower. The anticipation was killing Jack as he waited for Sophie to emerge from the shower. It was a long shot, but he silently hoped and prayed that she would somehow stop and see him as she put on her underwear, to avoid condemning him to the depths of her ass for the rest of the evening. However, he also considered the fact that he couldn't think of a single time that he had inspected his own boxers before putting them on and so chances were slim that Sophie would find him. 


Suddenly the roar of the water stopped and Sophie tore back the shower curtain as she grabbed a towel to begin drying herself off. Jack tried his very best to avoid ogling his gigantic sister’s body, but thanks to the rigid glue that had been applied to his body, he was unable to move much in any direction. He attempted to simply keep his eyes closed, however the inevitable sounds of footsteps drawing near forced him to open up just in time to see Sophie standing directly overhead. 





“Sophie! SOPHIE!!” Jack screamed as loudly as his little lungs would allow him. However, the gentle humming the giantess was doing prevented her from being able to hear his already insignificant squeaks. “Oh fuck me!” He cried out dejectedly as his titanic sister reached down to collect her panties in her fist before lining them up to put her legs through the holes on either side of his body.


“Sophie, you have to hear me! Please don’t do this!” He cried. For a split second upon stepping a leg through both holes of her thong, Sophie was bent over and peered between her legs for just a moment and then paused there in place. From Jack’s perspective, it seemed that god had finally taken mercy on his soul as his sister's eyes were locked directly onto him. “Oh thank fucking god. Sophie, it's me!”


Then, the massive woman’s face contorted into a strange look before she exploded into a loud sneeze. Jack was inadvertently showered with a fine mist of saliva and mucus as the giantess shook her head and returned to what she was doing.


“NOOOOOO!” The tiny man screeched as Sophie stood up, bringing her undies up with her. If it was difficult to hear him before, it was impossible to hear Jack as his monstrous sister secured her underwear, catapulting the tiny man in the crevice between her round cheeks. Then, completely unaware that her tiny brother was screaming inside her butt, Sophie continued her routine, getting dressed in a sexy cut off tee and a pair of short shorts that would’ve made Daisy Duke look like a prude in comparison. 


“Please, please no. Not this! Anything but this!” Jack cried, thrashing about with all of his might as he was brought face to face with Sophie’s gargantuan asshole. At his new size, Jack was truly unprepared for what a normal sized woman’s anus was going to look like, but he now knew that it was in league with that of an eldritch horror. And though she had just emerged from the shower and her skin smelled strongly of tropical fruits, Jack was at a scale where he was now able to feel the subtle current of wind that drifted out of Sophie’s anus as she subconsciously flexed her sphincter. There was a soft blast of heat that pummeled his body with every single twitch of the massive rubbery orifice which left Jack to wonder, “What was it going to be like if she was as bloated as she said?”