- Text Size +

Outside the confines of Sophie’s buttcrack, the trio of ladies proceeded to drink, laugh and party to their heart's content as they celebrated Sophie’s success. Several games of beer pong were played before Sophie finally succumbed to Maddie’s unrelenting peer pressure to start playing some serious drinking games. At that point, the drinking really stepped up as one shot after another was poured and consumed, with each girl resorting to using beer to chase the fetid taste of tequila out of their mouths. Unfortunately for tiny little Jack, this potent combination of alcohols was wreaking havoc on all of their stomachs, most of all Sophie’s.


“Please! Let me out!” Jack continued to cry, his voice growing more and more hoarse as he continued to breathe the increasingly musky air wafting off of Sophie’s sweaty assshole. The ominous gurgling noises from high above him signaled that his fears were well founded as a ball of sour gas was working its way through his sister’s intestines and she was preparing to unceremoniously deposit it on top of him. With each passing moment, Jack watched Sophie’s asshole flex and twitch with anticipation of the gift it was going to give to him. Each time the shrunken man would attempt to hold his breath, but the massive orifice would relent without any effect before repeating the process all over again. 


“Oh my god.” Sophie moaned, leaning to the side and scrunching her face as she felt like she was about to explode. Maddie and Emma were deep in a game of beer pong as the shorter blonde let loose a long, horrendous fart. The ball bounced erratically off the table as all three drunken girls erupted into a fit of laughter in response to Sophie’s massive outburst. 


“What the fuck! That doesnt count, Sophies fucking fart blew my ball out of the cup!” Emma screeched with a cackling laughter, dropping to the floor as her diminished faculties dedicated everything to the side splitting laughter. 


“Oh my god it reeks!” Maddie shouted, waving a hand in front of her face as she attempted to retreat around the other end of the table. However, as she ran, Emma grabbed a hold of her legs and brought Maddie tumbling to the ground, leaving them both in a pile of cackling women.


“Wait wait wait!” Sophie added, seeing an opportunity for comedy as both of her friends were lying on the ground. The petite blonde leapt up off of her stool and raced over to where Maddie and Emma were lying, before she squatted down over the pair of them.


“NOOO!” Both girls shouted in unison as Sophie’s butt lowered onto them, pulling her jean shorts as tight as humanly possible. A second, longer fart erupted from Sophie’s ass as she subjected her roommates, and her brother, to the potent stink of her farts. 


Down in her thong, Jack watched with horror as his gargantuan sister’s anus ballooned outwards. This was it, the real deal this time. Finally the floodgate of the muscular ring gave way and a veritable sea of thick, heinous gas spilled out of Sophie’s colon and into the confined space of her asscrack. The shrunken man winced from the sheer heat of the giantess’ fart as it burned his skin. There was an effort to keep his eyes and mouth closed to avoid sampling the undoubtedly vile stench that she would produce, however the pain from the sudden change in temperature caused Jack to scream in agony and incidentally fill his mouth and nostrils with copious amounts of the horrible gas. 


Jack had no relevant experiences to compare to as he choked to death on Sophie’s gargantuan fart. His eyes and skin felt as though they were going to melt as the most intense heat he had ever felt came rushing out of the hellish portal before him, lasting for what felt like minutes on end as he feared that he might literally catch fire. And that was to say nothing of the deafening roar of Sophie’s toxic wind as it raced beyond him. When the fart finally came to a close, Jack’s ears were filled with a loud shrill ringing that had him scared that he might have actually gone deaf. However, in the absence of the gale force wind threatening to turn him to ash, Jack was suddenly left with nothing to distract him from the thick fog of mind bending stink that remained. Even in the relative tranquility that remained in his asscrack prison, Jack continued to fight for survival as he struggled to pull breathable air into his lungs. 


“Sophie, please!” He gasped, the sulphuric stink of her gas sitting heavily on his tongue. However, instead of aid Jack was treated to a second blast of putrid stink erupting from his sister’s asshole. Only this time, the fabric that he was bound to was pulled tight and Jack was forced directly against the oily surface as Sophie squatted down to rip a fart onto her two friends. The wrinkled rim of the giantess’ asshole mindlessly grappled his body as it sputtered a short bubbly fart onto him. “Please… someone… anyone…” Jack whimpered as he began to slip out of consciousness.








“Holy shit that was fucking nasty!” Maddie shouted, easily pushing Sophie off of her. As the hours dragged on, the three ladies got progressively more and more drunk, laughing, dancing and occasionally farting on Jack’s unconscious body. As it started to get late, Sophie and her friends decided to pass up on the bar hopping experience in favor of staying home and hanging out together. They all gathered on the couch, popping open a couple of bottles of wine and putting on comfy movies as they each began to drift off to sleep. Unfortunately for Jack, Sophie’s overstressed digestive tract continued to release a steady stream of silent farts as she snored loudly on the couch. 




Jack had no idea what time it was when Sophie finally meandered her way back to her bedroom, but he was eternally grateful as he felt the cool breeze on his skin as his gargantuan sister peeled off her shorts and stripped out of her underwear before she stumbled over to her bed and threw herself down onto the mattress. It wasn't long before the giantess could be heard loudly snoring into her pillow as she occasionally tossed and turned in her linen sheets, leaving Jack alone to finally rest. And while it was still horribly uncomfortable with the thick layer of hardened glue stuck to his skin, preventing him from making even the smallest movement, Jack was at least grateful for the additional layer of protection from the frigid air conditioning in Sophie’s room. All he needed to do now was wait for morning and hope that Emma would hold up her end of the deal. 


Suddenly the door to Sophie’s bedroom creaked open, causing a sliver of light to cascade across the room and shine directly into Jack's face. He could only watch as a silhouette of another gigantic woman snuck into the room before finally kneeling down on the floor overtop of him. 


“Hey little guy. Did you think I forgot about you?” Maddie asked, her words slurring slightly as she whispered directly into the shrunken man’s face. While Jack was unfathomably furious about this whole ordeal, he was at least grateful that these drunk bitches didn't forget about him and leave him to get rammed back up his sister's stinking ass. 


“Let’s get you out of there…” Maddie slurred, reaching down to pinch Jack’s chest between two fingernails. The giantess began to aggressively pull on Jack’s body, eliciting a painful scream from the tiny man as his arms and legs felt as though they were about to be ripped off.


“AHHHHH STOP YOU’RE GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME!” Jack screamed as the pressure from Maddie’s fingernails started to crush his chest as she tried to carelessly rip him out of the back of Sophie’s thong. 


“Shhhhh. Be quiet.” Maddie said, the drunken smile never once leaving her face as she ripped Jack’s body free from the glue. “There, gotcha.” The massive blonde cheered as she dropped the sweaty underwear and retreated from Sophie’s room. Once back in the privacy of her own bedroom, Maddie turned off all of her lights and placed Jack down on her pillow before stripping out of her own clothing and crawling into bed. 


“Heh, you’re so small.” Maddie said, gently prodding Jack’s body with her finger as her alcohol scented breath washed over her little prisoner. “Wanna know something funny?” She asked quizzically. Truly Jack gave no shits about anything this horrible little brat had to tell him, but he was far too mentally and physically exhausted to put up any resistance. 


“Sure Maddie. Lay it on me.” He gasped, trying not to focus on the searing pain from here his skin was forcibly torn away from a cocoon of super glue. Maddy brought her lips right up to Jack’s body and whispered softly into his ear.


“There’s no antidote…” Those words hung in the air for a solid minute as Jack just stared up at Maddie’s face in the dim moonlight. 


“What? No… no you promised…”


“Nope, there’s no going back. You’re gonna be little forever.” Maddie said, sticking her tongue out and dragging it along Jack’s tiny body. The giantess was reveling in the harrowing meltdown that Sophie’s tiny brother was currently experiencing.


“No, no no no no no! You fucking bitch! This is sick, how could you fucking do this to me? We were friends!” Jack screeched, not adjusting well to this new information. However, as tears streamed down his face, Maddie was drunkenly giggling at his plight.


“Awwwww, is the little man gonna cry?” Maddie asked tauntingly, giving Jack another series of licks. “Are you ready, little guy? I’m gonna put you in my butt now” She said with a sinister chuckle. Jack watched in horror as Maddie tossed back the sheets, revealing her nude body. He let out a short scream as Maddie dipped him into her mouth, taking a few seconds to coat him from head to toe in saliva. As she popped him out of her mouth, the giantess took one last moment to study her tiny plaything.


“Maddie please. Please don’t…” Jack said weakly. But the giant woman simply gave him a warm smile and a giggle, as if what she was about to do was anything but horrific. The giantess then laid her head back on her pillow and brought Jack down to her anus. The horrific wrinkled portal twitched eagerly as Maddie massaged it with her middle finger. 


“Anything you wanna say before you disappear up my butt?” Maddie asked playfully, giving Jack a wry smile as she stared down at him  between her legs. 


“Maddy, pl-” Was all that Jack managed to squeak out before the giantess carelessly jammed her finger deep up her butthole, banishing Jack deep within the rancid smelling well of her colon. As she removed her finger, a small fart escaped her anus before the tight sphincter snapped shut once again, sealing poor Jack on the wrong side of the nightmarish gateway.


“Nighty night.” Was all that Maddie said before finally blacking out




“Ughhhh Jesus fucking christ, my head is killing me.” Sophie said, taking a seat beside Maddie at the kitchen table. The pair of blonde beauties each groaned as they sucked down bottles of sports drink in an effort to combat their collective hangover. Emma emerged from the kitchen carrying a large platter of eggs and sausage, setting it down on the table before sitting down to care for her own ailing skull. 


“Holy fuck. I don’t even remember getting home from work yesterday.” Sophie groaned, lazily scooping a single egg onto her plate before deciding to skip breakfast altogether. “Ugh, how are you not sick right now?” Sophie asked, watching Maddie stuff an entire fried egg into her mouth before tearing into a sausage link.


“Oh I feel like death. My stomach is fucked right now.” She admitted, pausing as she leaned to one side and let a long fart escape her body. “Ahhhhhhh. That's way fucking better.” 


Sophie and Emma complained about the rancid odor now wafting around the table before all three ladies went about trying to recall the events of the last night. Unfortunately the complex combination of alcohols they consumed the night before left them all incredibly hazy about the finer details of the evening. Even more unfortunately for Jack, neither Emma nor Maddie could recall the horrendous things they had put him through and promptly forgot all about him.

As Jack paced blindly through the dark cavernous tunnels of Maddie’s rancid bowels, he did his best to navigate his way towards the sphincter he had banished through the night prior. He silently prayed that he would find his way out before the inevitability of her digestive system condemned him to the most horrific fate he could possibly imagine. However, an ominous grinding noise from somewhere deeper in the tunnels told the tiny man that he was quickly running out of time.

Chapter End Notes:

There it is, the end of Jack's story. This was a fun one to write, if not a bit challenging. As I begin taking more and more stories that I'm trying to fit within specific word counts, I'm learning more and more about my strengths and weaknesses as a writer. Hopefully, my writing will improve as I continue to post more for this community. If you'd like to commission a story of your own, head over to my DeviantArt page and send me a note so we can discuss. As always, thanks so much for reading and let me know your thoughts with a review. 


Thanks again!! Another chapter of Gettin Comfy should be going up very soon.