- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first story! Feedback is appreciated!

Alex woke up to just another day. It was a warm summer morning. She should have been happy with her situation. She had found a stable job that paid enough for her to live well enough and buy the things she needed. Furthermore, she had enough free time to enjoy her life, but she just wasn't fulfilled. As a 23 year old she expected a different life from the one she had before. It was just the same old life she had before, living on her own.
Rising from her bed and just sat on it for a while. “I just feel like this is going to be a lazy Saturday,” Alex thought to herself.
She took a quick look at herself in the mirror, and she still couldn't understand why she couldn't find a partner. She had a pretty good-looking face with short, curly hair that some girls would dream about having. A fit body with even a slight hint of a six-pack. At a C cup, her breast also didn't seem to be an issue. Alex again took a good look in the mirror. Maybe her standards might have been a problem. She always expected the absolute best out of her partners, which is probably why she still couldn't find a person she could love and not have as a one-night stand. Male, female, or anything in between, she just couldn't commit herself to something absolute.
With a defeated sigh, Alex moved to her closet and picked up the first clothes she saw. She was still not fully awake, but she didn't care. She still needed to buy some food from the supermarket for the next week, which was conveniently right across the street from her appartment. Living in the big city definitely had its ups. Having mismatched clothes and almost falling asleep while standing up, Alex felt she was ready to go outside. While going down the stairs of the apartment, she begins to wake up a little bit, but she still relied on her autopilot.
Opening the main door of her apartment complex, she could feel the warm sun on her skin. The sidewalk was, unsurprisingly, relatively empty on a Saturday morning. Without looking left or right, Alex tried crossing the street. 

A loud horn from a semi truck was heard before Alex froze up. She was wide awake now, but it didn't matter anymore. She was hit by the truck and died instantly. Everything went black for her.


Slowly, Alex opens her eyes and saw a black void infront of her.
“What happened? Where am I?” Alex asks out loudly.
“Finally awake, huh?” asks a mysterious woman's voice behind her.
Alex springs up off the chair where she woke up from and turns around.
“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?” Alex asks the woman behind her.
The mysterious woman is surprisingly tall —about 12 feet tall— and practically towers over Alex. She is dressed in a business suit with unnecessary high heels, which she seems to wear solely to make fun of Alex's height. She has a clipboard near her chest. With a smug look glancing off her face and through her glasses, she answers the questions.
“You died. In a place between space and time. I am Aurora, the goddess maker. You should be happy that you are going to rule over your universe.”
Alex was looking all around her, just seeing an empty black void with a single wooden chair, the 12 foot tall woman in front of her, and just now noticing that she is naked; Alex just looks at Aurora in silence.

“It's pretty obvious that you are very confused; allow me to explain it to you. I am the god of this multiverse. Yes, there are far more than this one, but it doesn't matter right now. You have been chosen by pure chance to be the goddess of your universe by me, so hooray for you.” A party horn appears, and Aurora blows it. With a stern look, Aurora continues, “You will not have all of your powers immediately. You will be able to change your home planet to your desire and your appearance to your will, but you won't, for example, be able to travel through time or conquer new planets. Don't worry, you will be able to do that after I see you fit to rule as a goddess. See it as a test period where you can find your true self.”

“W-Why?” Alex stuttered.


"Because I see myself as an agent of chaos, and you are one of the most interesting entity I have ever whitnessed.” Aurora answered

“So it wasn't by pure chance.” Alex replied.

“I see my actions and decisions as pure chance, I could just destroy every universe under my control right now, and it wouldn't matter to me. Despite your luck, you seem like the perfect goddess for my purposes. You have so much potential,” Aurora explained.

“How so?” Alex asked

With a smirk, Aurora replied, "You can be so evil. You have all these masochistic thoughts and all these wishes to dominate everything and everyone, to torture those who don't serve you. You are simply perfect. Alex, you are the perfect goddess.”

Alex was shocked by what she heard. She and evil? She was a normal human with normal human moral values. Sure, she had some intrusive thoughts, and yes, some of her sexual fantasies were masochistic in nature, but fantasies and reality are two different things.

“I-I would never do something like that; why would I? My life is fine.” Alex answers rather aggressively.

Aurora smirks and gives Alex the clipboard that she was holding. Before Alex could say anything, Aurora said in a dominant voice, "Sure, Goddess Alex. On the clipboard will be every important piece of information you need to know. We will stay in touch. Have fun.”

The last thing Alex sees is the moment before Aurora snaps her fingers.

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading the beginning of my story! I will try to add the next chapters asap.