- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A short little one off I felt like writing, first time writing some of the content so hope it turned out ok. If you enjoyed please let me know :)

The mop slid across the cold tile floor as it did every day, cleaning off the latest layer of filth the students had left, a new one would replace it tomorrow. Firm callused hands held onto the sturdy wooden handle, guiding the mop around the girl’s locker room. The room was overdue for renovation, despite care and constant repairs it had begun to show its age. Metal lockers lined the walls of the room, their doors full of dents from years of abuse at the student’s hands. A long wooden bench stretched out in the center of the room, offering a seat to whoever may need it.

 

This was Michael’s least favorite place to clean, the athletes always seemed to leave the worst mess. He bent over to pick up a candy rapper the girls had tossed on the floor, letting out a grunt as his back strained to pull him back up. 22 years on the job had taken its toll, every day it took him a little longer to complete his job. 

 

Muffled screams could be heard from the adjacent gym, the volleyball team was having their after-school practice. It must be going well based on all the noise Michael reckoned. His eyes glanced at the cheap watch that sat on his wrist, 3:30 it read. That meant he had about a half hour or so until the girls would be done practicing, should be plenty of time to finish cleaning up. 

 

Suddenly, a sharp pain overtook Michael, as if a spike had been dug into his side. His hands grabbed onto the wooden bench for support as his knees gave out from under him. With as little movement as possible he sat down on the bench; every minuscule movement caused the pain to flare up even more intensely. He held his head in his hands, beads of sweat had formed on his forehead. The pain doubled, causing his vision to blur. What the fuck was this? Did he need to call 911? Another Jolt of pain shot through his side. Yes, he definitely needed to call 911. He weakly brought his hand into his pocket and pulled out the phone. As his fingers fumbled to bring up the keypad another rush of pain hit, sending him into unconsciousness. He collapsed onto the bench. 

 

Michael woke up groggily, the pain had subsided at least, only a minor burning sensation remained in his chest. What had happened? He wiped his eyes before looking around the room when he finally noticed his new issue. He was hundreds of feet in the air. A plain of wood stretched out to his left and right endlessly. He could feel his chest begin to pound as he realized he was still on the locker room bench, only now shrunken. “What the fuck!” He screamed out, though no one could hear him. This couldn’t be real; no, he must be dreaming. He tried to think of any explanation for the unexplainable event he was now in but was unable. He stood 1/10 of an inch tall on the old bench. Michael quickly decided he needed a way down, a way to find help. His eyes looked down at the watch that had shrunken with. The face read 4:15. 

 

As he realized what this meant he heard the sounds of footsteps coming towards the locker room. Before he could begin to run a stream of female students began to pour into the room, filling it with the sound of chatter and gossip. Michael cowered as the giants passed him, going to their lockers and gym bags to retrieve fresh clothes. 

 

“Coach killed us today” one girl groaned, wiping sweat off her forehead. 

 

“Tell me about it, my feet are on fire” another agreed. Michael recognized her as Hailey, one of the seniors that would be graduating soon. 

 

“Yeah, I’ve got to get out of these clothes” another blurted out. Michael turned towards the source of this remark, it was Talia, a young black girl and one of the schools’ best athletes. She had always been kind to him and rarely caused problems. She wore a mini fro today and a small piercing adorned her nose. Her clothes were visibly sweaty from the intense practice the team had just endured. He watched in amazement as her towering form approached him on the bench until she stood in front of it. Her massive thighs crafting a wall of dark beautiful skin in front of him, they seemed to stretch up forever. Michael snapped back to reality as the teen turned around, and began to sit down, casting him in the shadow of her plump butt. Michael looked up in horror as the two massive mounds of flesh fell towards him rapidly. 

 

“NO NO NO TALIA DOWN HERE!” He screamed up at the sitting girl, but his tiny cries couldn’t reach her ears. Her backpedaled as fast as he could as the titanic ass fell over him, replacing the sky with her sweaty shorts 

 

*thud* 

 

Talia plopped down on the bench; her legs too tired to hold her up anymore. God she was sweaty, she hated feeling gross after practice. She began to take off her sweaty socks, peeling them off her feet, her nose crinkled as the smell wafted up to her face. Bits of lint stuck to her toes as the socks came free, adhered to them from the copious amounts of sweat. She sat them beside her on the bench, praying her teammates wouldn’t notice the smell. She reached down into her gym bag, an old backpack she had stopped using for school years ago. The bag had seen better days, the straps were worn down, and the logo that once adorned the front had nearly completely faded, only a faint hint that it ever existed remained. From it she pulled a pair of fresh socks and began to put them on.

 

Below, Michael was sure he was dead as the massive ass landed on top of him, trapping him in a world of darkness and sweat. It felt like he had been trapped in a sauna, and that sauna was on fire. He squirmed under the student, attempting to make himself known, but Talia didn’t feel a thing. As the student moved around while changing and digging through her bag, he was consequently grinded into the squishy butt, completely surrounded by her. His hands seemed to sink into the fatty flesh as he tried to push it off him, and endless amount of ass encased him. As she shifted her weight again Michael felt his right leg crunch under her body. He tried to scream out in pain, but Talia’s ass muffled any noise he made, no matter how loud. He couldn’t see but he was sure the leg was broken, the pain burned through his entire body. He prayed to God she would need to get up soon, and his prayers were answered.

 

As Talia stood up from the seat Michael was brought with her, adhered to the back of her tight shorts. Her massive cheeks gobbled the fabric up in a wedgie, sucking Michael between them as well. It was like being in a trash compactor, constant pressure from all sides. A small trickle of blood began to stream out of his nose as the massive cheeks pressed against him. He squirmed as hard as he could, fighting to escape the massive ass crack that now served as his prison. Using his hands, he tried to claw his way out desperately. The sweaty fabric made his journey even more difficult, it seemed to latch onto him, as if it didn’t want him to leave. He made little progress, his injured leg only further slowing him down. His vision began to go black as he struggled to fill his lungs with air.  He would soon suffocate, or simply pop from the immense pressure. Miraculously, Talia bent over at that moment, allowing the pressure to subside, and Michael to fall from her shorts.

 

He screamed with everything left in him as he quickly plummeted through the air, below him lay Talia’s gym bag. Why hadn’t he considered this happening while fighting for his escape.

 

*Crack*

 

He landed in the musty bag, a loud crack rung out as he slammed down. Michael knew what had happened, he couldn’t feel either leg anymore. He didn’t want to look but forced his eyes down towards his lower half. His left leg now matched the right one, a mangled mess. He had at least survived the fall and his time under the titanic teen, though he wasn’t sure he would ever walk again, assuming he even managed to get back to his normal size. His stomach turned flips as he gazed onto what was left of his lower half. He looked away; it would do him now good to think about it now he decided. Thankfully, he was able to bear the immense pain, his body must have gone into some sort of shock, not allowing it to sink in quite yet. He collapsed onto his back, catching his breath. Far above Talia collected more of her things.

 

“Let’s put these things away” she muttered as she grabbed onto her gym socks, making sure to hold them out far away from her nose. She could practically see the stink on them at this point. She dangled them over the bag before dropping them in.

 

Michael couldn’t even move as he watched the events unfold, only able to cry at what was coming for him, the sweaty black sock flew through the wind, settling itself flatly on top of him inside the bag. The smell was beyond words, an acidic thing that would kill a man if he was left with it for too long. Michael began to cough harshly as the rank odor filled his lungs. Each breath more laborious than the last, causing his head to feel lighter and lighter. The damp fabric clung to his body, molding itself around him, though it was too heavy for him to fight off. Was this how he died he wondered, suffocated under a dirty gym sock? The potent odor filled his lungs again as he hesitantly took another breath. He wondered if they would ever even find him, or would he forever lay inside this rancid bag, rotting away under sweaty socks and used shorts. As the bleak thoughts filled his mind, Talia’s leg collided with the side of the bag as she continued to change, sending it tilting over onto its side.

 

“AGGGGHHHH”

 

Michael screamed in terror as the bag fell on its side, his eyes pinched shut. It was as if gravity had suddenly changed, he and the rest of the bag’s contents now falling forward. After everything had settled, Michael slowly opened his eyes. He now lay on top of the sock, still surrounded by its oppressive musk, but no longer trapped under it. Hope filled his heart as he saw the bags zipper directly in front of him, he had landed only a dozen or so feet away from the exit. He just might live.

 

 

Michael gritted his teeth as he began to claw his way forward on the sock. Each inch of progress was nothing but agony, the adrenaline was slowly wearing off, allowing him to feel what was left of his legs. His hand reached out, latching onto the cold metal zipper. With another tug he pulled his upper half out of the bag, fresh air finally filled his lungs. He pulled himself forward again, letting out a pained cry as his legs were pulled out of the bag, landing limply on the ground behind him. He was free now, but still far from safe. After a few moments of rest, he lifted his head from the ground, before quickly looking back down. He had caught a glimpse of the girls in various states of undress, a few in nothing but underwear. Despite the extreme circumstance he still felt ashamed to be viewing such a thing. He decided he would crawl under the bench for now and rest, the school’s other janitor should be looking for him once they realize he’s missing. He couldn’t risk any more close encounters with the students. He reached his hand out and tried to get a grip on the slick tile in front of him, still slightly wet from his mopping earlier. He drug himself forward, his muscles ached. His hand stretched out again.

 

“What the fuck is that?!” a high-pitched voice questioned

 

Michael turned his neck, allowing him to see the origin of the question. It was Michelle, the volleyball team’s captain. She was hunched slightly looking down at him, her brown hair draped over her eyes as her head tilted further forward, a disgusted look on her face. Michael knew this girl, had watched her grow up over the years. A bit of a troublemaker but a decent student all around. Now she looked at him as if he was less than human.

 

Talia and a few of the other girls glanced down to see what Michelle was talking about. Spotting Michael on the floor, his heart sank as their looks turned into the same disgusted one on Michelle’s face.

 

“EWWW a fucking bug!” Talia said, taking a step away from him, as if she was the one that should be scared of him.

 

“NO NO! ITS ME! ITS MICHAEL!” He pleaded with Michelle, desperate for her to recognize him. His voice turned horse as he continued to beg. He could see in her eyes that she still saw him as the bug he had been deemed as.

 

“I’ll get it” Michelle called out coldly, lifting her sneaker.

 

Michael didn’t attempt to crawl away as the sneaker lifted over him, he knew at this point he couldn’t escape the athlete’s shoe. The sole that loomed over him was filthy, covered in grime and dust from the gym’s hard floor, Michael even saw what looked to be the remains of an unlucky ant stuck the heel of the shoe, a fate he would share momentarily he realized. The tread had been worn down into near nothingness from the countless games and practices they had endured. He closed his eyes as the shoe descended. It felt like a truck slammed into him as the dirty sneaker made contact, pushing him flat against the ground. Michelle had spared him the mercy of making it quick, instead resting her shoe on him for a moment, before the pressure slowly began to build as her athletic legs pressed down. A puddle of blood sputtered out of his lips as he felt his ribs begin to crack, a series of loud pops following each one. His skull was on fire as it was forced against the cold tile floor. He prayed she would just end it already! Finally, Michelle put her full weight down, pitying the poor bug.

 

*CRUNCH*

 

She felt the minuscule thing pop under her, giving way to the tremendous weight of her sneaker. Michelle twisted her foot for good measure, though she was sure she had gotten the nasty little thing. Satisfied, she lifted her shoe again, revealing a red smear that remained on the floor, the only evidence the bug had ever existed. She turned her foot over, a matching stain now adorned the bottom of her gym sneakers, mixed in with the other grime. It would rub off in time, she assumed.

 

“Want me to get a napkin?” Talia asked, pointing at the mess Michelle had made of the bug

 

“Nah…The janitor will clean it up” Michelle responded, unworried by the insignificant streak of blood, before turning around to finish changing.

 

Chapter End Notes:

A short little one off I felt like writing, first time writing some of the content so hope it turned out OK. If you enjoyed please let me know :)