- Text Size +

Today was Ted’s first day of college.

After 19 years of living with his parents, cooped up and sheltered from the world because of his size, his family finally relented and allowed him to attend a university a few hours from home. It wasn’t ideal; he would’ve rather gotten into a closer school, so that he could still live at home while attending classes. But his home-school education hadn’t given his test scores any favors, so this was the best outcome he and his parents could hope for. Going to a big school, living on his own, on the other side of the state—he was really gonna hit the ground running.

It could’ve been worse. Ted was 1 foot and 11 inches tall (although he always told people he was 2 feet), which was certainly smaller than normal, but not so small that he was completely helpless. When it came time to apply for a dorm, he put in a special request that he be paired with a woman, a request that was often rejected. His reasoning was that since women are typically shorter than men, then the size difference with whoever he lived with wouldn’t be as drastic. And he was lucky enough for the school to grant his request. But they obviously didn’t know how tall any of the applicants were, so they couldn’t actually ensure that Ted ended up with someone on the shorter end of the spectrum. Instead, he got the complete opposite.

Ted had been the first to arrive at the room, and after unpacking some of his things, turned around when he heard a knock on the open door. He was used to looking up when he knew someone was behind him, but he hadn’t been prepared for how much he’d have to crane his neck this time. The first thing his eyes landed on was the girl’s breasts, generously sized and seeming to lean over him. In his peripheral vision he could see the girl’s hips, which clearly seemed to have accumulated a bit of heft as she grew up. But all the way at the top was a friendly face, whose eyes twinkled while smiling down at him, her expression framed by dark, shoulder-length hair. She was at least 6 feet tall, probably a few inches more. And as soon as Ted saw her, he knew his time at college was about to be a lot more exciting than he first expected.

“Who’s this lil guy?” the girl asked, bending over with her hands on her knees like she was talking to a child. It took everything in Ted not to stare at her boobs as they swung forward, almost over his head. “Are you lost? Did you come with your family to drop a sibling off?”

“I’m not a kid,” Ted replied indignantly, making his voice a deeper pitch than normal as if to convince her. “I’m your roommate… I think. My name’s Ted.”

“So you aren’t a little boy after all!” she replied, standing up straight again with a chuckle, at which point Ted realized he was only a few inches taller than her knee. “I mean, you are a boy, and you’re definitely little. You know what I mean though.” She reached out her hand, but made no effort in lowering it for Ted to easily reach. “My name’s Abby.” Despite her teasing nature, she had a kind-hearted smile, and Ted jumped up with his arms over his head, just barely grabbing onto Abby’s fingers. “Nice to meet you,” she giggled, instantly lifting him into the air and giving him a handshake by gently shaking his body.

Ted swallowed nervously, letting go and almost falling onto the floor. “You too,” he shakily replied. And yet despite how huge she was (in more ways than just her height), he couldn’t help but be completely enamored.

For the rest of the afternoon, Abby and Ted moved their things into the dorm, talking about their lives and who they were to get to know each other better. As Abby came to realize how docile and shy Ted was, she became comfortable around him quicker than she typically did with guys. Comfortable enough that that night, she didn’t feel the need to dress in a modest pair of pajamas. Instead, after taking off her bra (but leaving on her underwear), she opted to just wear a large t-shirt to bed. Ted was so small though, that every time she turned around, he was easily able to sneak a peek at her butt, ogling at how much it wobbled with every move she made, reverberating down to her thighs that each seemed to be considerably thicker than his entire body.

When the morning came, the two of them decided to get breakfast from the dining hall. But as soon as Ted stepped out their door, Abby picked him up without asking, and made him sit on one of her arms like she was holding a baby. He blushed the entire trip to the commons, since they passed by dozens of other students, most of whom gave him looks or laughed at how he was treated. But he didn’t say anything to Abby; he never asked her to set him down, even though he felt embarrassed with how she handled him.

After sneaking their food back to their dorm, they sat down on the floor across from each other, eating bagels and yogurt parfaits. But Abby had been intrigued by her roommate’s submissive spirit, so she suggested they play truth or dare—it came as no surprise when Ted agreed.

They didn’t take the game very seriously for the first couple rounds, but eventually Ted chose “truth,” so Abby asked him a question that made him freeze: “Why’d you let me carry you to the commons like that? I just picked you up like that as a joke, but then you never even asked me to put you down.”

Ted knew the reason why, although it was an answer he didn’t even want to say out loud and vocally admit. “You really wanna know?” he asked sheepishly.

“Yeah doofus, that’s the game,” she chuckled.

The small boy was quiet for a few moments, but then revealed his secret. “Because I… I kinda like being controlled by women. Like when they toy around with me.”

“Really?” Abby smirked, crossing her arms and looking Ted’s body up and down. 

But he tried to quickly move on, asking her the same. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Why’d you pick me up in the first place? Most small people don’t like when others make fun of their size, but… I mean, you don’t seem like an asshole.”

Unlike her counterpart, Abby didn’t hesitate in showing her true colors. “Cuz I like messing with little guys. The more little, the more fun it is to tease them. So considering you’re the total opposite, I think it’s pretty coincidental we got paired together.” She paused for a moment, then added, “Might even say we got lucky.”

Ted’s heart raced, and there was a long stretch of silence between them before Abby spoke up. “So do you wanna go truth again?” She scooted closer to him, her legs stretching around either side of his body as she grinned down at him. “Or dare…”

He looked up into her eyes, and just the look of anticipation she had on her face caused his dick to stir. “Dare,” he uttered with a whisper.

“I… dare… you…” she started to say, slowly taking off her sweatpants before kicking them onto Ted’s head. “To ride in the back of my pants while I head over to the library.” He pushed Abby’s sweats off his face and gazed up at the curvy, titanic-sized woman, feeling a lump in his throat, but excitement in his heart. “It’s gonna be a tight squeeze though, so you’ll probably have to take off your clothes to fit. You comfortable with that?” Ted didn’t even tell her his response, instead skipping straight to fumbling with his pants and pulling his shirt off so quickly that he almost ripped it. She chuckled at how horny he was already, and grabbed a spool of string while he undressed.

It took them a little while to work out a set-up that would work, but eventually Ted found himself tied to the back of Abby’s leg, wearing just his underwear. His knees were both strapped behind one of hers for easier mobility, his feet straddled either side of her calf about halfway down, his hairless bare chest was pressed against her thick, equally hairless thigh, which his arms were also wrapped around. But best of all, Ted’s face was pressed right up against Abby’s ass cheek, which was so colossal compared to him that his neck hurt just from how far out it stuck from her body. And now that he was secured to her leg, she pulled up a pair of tight-fitting jeans, which squeezed his flimsy body against her leg even more.

Putting on a pair of boots was the only thing left to do before strolling out the door so she could make her way across the campus. Right away, Ted felt both invisible and exposed; he was relegated to this giant girl’s leg, his body forcibly moving in sync with hers, and treated as just another part of Abby’s clothing as she went about her day and ignored him. But he was also terribly aware of just how clear his predicament was to whoever walked by, with the tightness of her jeans making his body’s outline totally obvious. She was the tallest girl at the school, and he was by far the shortest boy, so even if people couldn’t see his face, they’d all know from that point forward how Abby had treated him. Will other girls try to dominate me too? he wondered, somewhat excited, but also a little scared.

As Abby continued walking, Ted took a moment to relish in how good he felt against Abby’s leg. She was warm, and her skin was soft, but mostly she was just so fucking big. As her lower thigh rubbed against his crotch, he felt his dick start to harden—which ended up causing it to rub against her leg too, and drove his heart wild. But his heart rate only increased once Abby, having reached the library without Ted realizing it, started to sit down right on top of him.

Bending her leg forced the boy’s body to curve backwards, and her jeans somehow became even more taut and stretched. His body felt like it was almost upside down, strapped under her the way it was, and the second Ted felt his face touch Abby’s seat, a wave of lust-induced energy ran through him. Slowly, Abby’s ass bore down on the side of his face, squishing his head between her fat cheek and the seat’s cushion. Ted knew that his body was able to withstand insane amounts of weight, and that security made the way Abby was treating him even hotter, since he knew that he’d make it through. It was mind-boggling how much of a monstrosity Abby’s ass was; it felt like her butt was crushing Ted under thousands of pounds. And yet despite the immense pressure, he remained conscious and intact, reduced to being hopelessly motionless and trapped under the girl’s rear, treated as nothing more than a seat for her ass to use and abuse.

“Hold on,” he heard her ask herself, “why doesn’t this seat feel as comfortable as it used to?” And then a chill ran through Ted’s spine for the fraction of a second that he was in mid-air, as Abby hopped further back in the chair, slamming on top of Ted’s meager frame like she was trying to break it. “There, that’s more comfortable,” she giggled to herself, grinding her butt on top of her roommate and smearing his head around on the seat to taunt him.

As Abby kicked her feet up and pulled out her phone, Ted was only barely able to draw in shallow, ragged breaths. He couldn’t see a thing, since Abby’s ass cheek had molded around his head and cast him into darkness beneath her. And he had no idea how long she planned on staying in the library, or what she’d do next. But he loved every second of it. 

It didn’t matter that he was clueless to her ideas and subject to her whims. He had submitted to her. She was in control now, and that was all that mattered to him.

 

-    +    =    x    =    +    -

If you wanna read ahead, the next 6 chapters are available on my Patreon at patreon.com/jessajess99

Thanks for reading!