- Text Size +

North Prefectural Highschool, A Certain Prefecture. I began to walk home as I always did.

Making my way from this school on top of this small mountain to my home at the bottom always tires me out, but I guess that's what I get for choosing to go here.

 

"Alright, let's go home... hm? That's..."

 

As I opened the door to my classroom, I came across a girl from the next class over (1-5) doing the same.

She wore the school sanctioned sailor uniform and had a bright yellow ribbon in her hair that stood out. It was Haruhi Suzumiya.

Her black hair, done up in a Japanese bob cut was the image of beauty, but a certain rumor about her had started going around immediately after school started.

That she was a real weirdo, the weirdest person at North High.

Since I was in a different class, I'd only heard the rumors, but it sounds like when she was introducing herself to the class, she said "I have no interest in humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or ESPers here come join me." or something.

She's already gotten her hands on a few poor victims, and I see them getting led around by her sometimes.

Not only that, but there's also rumors that she went in and stole equipment from one of the research clubs.

As we made eye contact, my face contorted into a frown.

 

"...you, what's the matter with you?"

 

It seems that she had seen right through me.

After several seconds of silence, Haruhi asked why I was looking at her like that.

 

"No, it's nothing.”

 

It actually was nothing. I was just not happy to run into someone this bothersome when I was just about to go home.

 

"hmmmm. well, whatever"

 

She said as she grabbed my necktie and started dragging me off somewhere.

She was fast, like a 0-frame move in a fighting game. I didn't even notice her hand reaching out, and I had no way to avoid it.

 

"H-hey! Where are you taking me. I'm about to go home!"

 

"If you're going home then that means you have time. So come join me for a bit."

 

 

'if you're going home, then you have time' what kind of logic is that? I wanted to play video games once I got home. I knew encountering this girl would be a pain in the butt.

Not wanting to have my tie tightened, I began walking to where Haruhi was guiding me to.

That place was the literature club room. A room located on the third floor of the culture club building. As the name implies, it was originally something meant to be used by the literature club... but I suppose that's just another one of the things that she stole.

 

"This is?"

 

"The SOS Brigade Clubroom"

 

I'd heard of this. " Spreading Excitement all Over the World with Haruhi Suzumiya Brigade".

Her gathering of victims... ahem ahem, eccentrics to do god knows what.

 

"What, you want me to join too?"

 

I'd have to turn that down. I wasn't in the mood to stick my neck out into more annoying business.

 

"Why do I need to let *you* join?"

 

It seems that wasn't what she wanted. I didn't like her phrasing, but I suppose I should be relieved.

 

"Hey, do you know what vore is?"

 

"Huh? you been watching snake videos or something?"

 

"No. When a human swallows another human whole"

 

“No I don’t know about that! Plus, that's impossible!!"

 

I'm going home, I said bluntly and began to walk to the door, but just then I was grabbed by the necktie again.

 

"Gueh!"

 

It tightened around my neck and I let out a strange groan.

 

"Wait. You may be a boring guy, but you 'look good.'"

 

Haruhi said another strange thing as she grabbed what looked like a wooden stick from her bag.

It looked like a piece of Cypress wood. She then pointed the white, sturdy-looking stick at me.

 

"This stick, you see. It's got a mysterious power.

 

"A mysterious power?"

 

"Aren’t you curious what it is?"

 

She proudly showed off the item with a boastful "hehe-n". However, I just wanted to hurry up and go home.

 

"Nope. Not in the slightest."

 

"Well then be curious! Well, whatever, I'll make you regret your attitude."

 

She acted indignant and pointed the stick at me before mumbling something.

 

"chin chin pui pui. shri~nk!!"

 

No, it wasn't mumbling, it was too loud for that. She had shouted something like a spell.

 

"What's that? some kind of anime thing?"

 

I gave an exasperated reaction, and then something strange happened. All of the sudden, my surroundings became bigger.

The bookshelf next to me suddenly looked like a towering giant reaching towards the sky.

The desk in front of me which had previously reached only my waist was now so large that I could only stare at the bottom of it.

The brown tiles of the floor now stretched out into the horizon.

And as for Haruhi. The girl who had previously been as tall as my shoulders was now such a giant that her skirt hid her face.

 

"Wh-what is this!?"

 

I instinctively shouted. Then I heard Haruhi's voice from above.

 

"It seems that you've finally realized my power! I can take this stick and shrink anything with it."

 

I mean, according to your story earlier, it's the stick's power.

 

"...White, huh"

 

As I looked up in search of the owner of the voice, the fabric inside of her skirt caught my eye. It was white.

 

"You don't need to know that! But more importantly, you had said earlier."

 

"Said what?"

 

"That there was no way for a human to swallow another human"

 

"A-ahh, yeah"

 

I felt a sense of unease from Haruhi's confident words. Cold sweat ran down my back

 

"I'll prove it to you, that a human can indeed swallow another human."

 

As Haruhi said that, she picked me up.

The fingers holding me were themselves about the same as my height, which meant that I was 4cm about.

is she... seriously planning on eating me!?

 

"No... don't!!"

 

"Be quiet"

 

I writhed around trying to resist, but It was useless. I was then brought up to her mouth.

In front of me lay Haruhi's giant face. It dominated my view, from left to right, my entire field of vision was filled with nothing but her.

 

 

"Now then, thanks for the meal"

 

Her giant mouth opened, and her fingers entered, holding me, of course.

I was thrown into the dark mouth. "I need to get out of here" I thought, panicking and turning back to where I came. However, the entrance had already closed shut.

Perhaps it was some of that strange power... but even with no light entering her mouth, I could see my surroundings well.

Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say they were being shown off to me.

As I looked around, there were no exits, simply walls made of soft flesh.

The floor, made up of Haruhi's tongue, wriggled like a giant snake...The dampness from her saliva felt gross.

As I looked up, the softness of the cheeks and tongue were starkly contrasted by her hard palate which made up the ceiling.

Truly, the space was alive.

 

"Alright, entertain me, okay."

 

Haruhi began moving her tongue, making mgh mgh sound.

The wet, red floor moved up and down, back and forth, side to side in a flurry of movement. All I could do was be taken along for the ride.

Sometimes she would pin me between her soft tongue and hard palate.

Sometimes she would press me against her teeth, hard like a mortar.

And sometimes she would roll up her tongue like a roll cake and squeeze around me.

In the midst of the terrifying uncertainty of being potentially eaten, my entire body was controlled and stimulated. Had my brain begun to malfunction?

Against my own will, I couldn't help but feel pleasure.

 

"Mmm.ugh..."

 

"Huh, something tastes weird.”

 

Haruhi said as she opened her mouth again. That should have been my chance to escape, but I did not have the energy to move my body.

That weird taste... Haruhi checked what I had ejaculated, and then she realized.

 

"Eh, what is this. You didn't, did you cum in my mouth!?"

 

"N-no..."

 

I wanted to protest, but I did not even have the energy for that.

 

"Hmmm, ohh... I see how things are."

 

A scornful voice bellowed from her throat.

 

"I won't allow you to be the only one feeling good."

 

She levied a ridiculous complaint, and then brought her fingers into her mouth again and picked me up.

 

"Wh-what are you going to do now..."

 

"You're a virgin, aren't you? I'll show you something nice before finishing you off."

 

She said and brought her other hand to her skirt. She grabbed the waistband and pulled it away, then opening up the waistband of her panties underneath.

 

"Y-you aren't..."

 

Underneath was her secret place, exposed after having the veil of her white panties lifted.

 

"You've never seen a pussy, right? I'll have you pleasure me before I eat you."

 

I was then thrust into the space.

Inside, the smells of sweat, urine, and feminine essence mixed together in a chaotic miasma of odors.

As her pelvic hair wrapped around me, I came face to face with her pussy.

 

 

"Alright, I'm putting you in now."

 

She held my legs and put me headfirst into her pussy. I had become a human dildo.

Every time she thrust me forward, her pussy walls would envelope my body.

When she pulled me out, I would then be released from the bind.

I didn't count how many times this process repeated. Before I knew it, my body was soaked in the sticky juices that she excreted.

 

"Mm. This isn't bad"

 

Her reaction was quite muted, considering how battered I was getting down there.

Of course, there was no upside to making her feel good either.

She opened the waistband of her panties again and pulled me out. My stamina was so exhausted, I had no more fight left in me.

 

"Uwah, you smell awful."

 

I didn't have the energy to retort with "This is your scent, you know!"

 

"Though, now you're nice and soft. This is perfect, I think."

 

"Perfect...?"

 

"When I tried to eat you last time, I couldn't really get you down. Though now that you're all softened up, I should be able to do it now."

 

"N-no... Don't... please"

 

I had forgotten. This demon in front of me had been trying to swallow me whole.

I let out some final pleas, but she paid no heed to them.

 

"No. Why do I suddenly need to let you go after all this?"

 

She mercilessly plunged me back into her mouth.

 

"Ugh, tasted bad. I better swallow you quick."

 

This time she didn’t play with me in her mouth, opting to swallow me immediately.

A quick but loud GULP reverberated in the space.

Her esophagus wriggled, performing slow peristaltic contractions, slowly, but surely sending me to her stomach.

Occasionally, mucus would stick to my body, but I no longer had the strength to do anything about it.

Completely unable to resist, I was sent through the Cardia and into her stomach.

No matter how much I struggled, there was no way I could escape anyway...

I observed my surroundings, as they would be the last I'd see in this earthly life.

Her pretty stomach was surprisingly clean and pretty, considering the cruel image I had of her in my head.

Of course, as this was the inside of a living being, it was a grotesque space, but her stomach was a healthy red, and covered in countless folds.

I was also most probably the only thing in her stomach. There was almost no acid, and it didn't seem like her walls would let out any soon.

 

"Does this mean... there's a chance?"

 

If I pounded against the walls, would she throw me up?

though, on the other hand, if I stimulated her stomach... and even if she did throw me up, that demon would just swallow me again.

In that case, there's no point in trying to escape through the top.

If there was a chance at any escape, it would have to be...

 

"Through below, huh?"

 

I decided to try to avoid digestion and escape through her anus.

I had no idea if it would work, and I would probably end up seeing all kinds of hell.

Though, that was the only way I was going to make it out of this alive.

 

"This is my chance while she's still not digesting... I gotta hurry."

 

I gave a pep talk to my battered body, which had been pummeled by Haruhi’s pussy and mouth, and set off.

My destinations was her pylorus, where digested food is sent out of her stomach.

Avoiding the acid that had pooled up in various places, I reached the hole. It was shut of course.

 

"Can I wrench this thing open...?"

 

From there it was a fight against the muscles of Haruhi's stomach.

If I couldn't open this hole, then all I could do is give up and wait to get digested.

However, the heavens had not forsaken me. Though, if I were any smaller, I probably wouldn’t have been able to open it.

I was able to open her pylorus and advance to her duodenum.

 

Inside the duodenum.

Inside this organ that connects the stomach to the small intestine awaited an atmosphere completely unlike the stomach I was previously in.

The walls were covered in villi... soft hair-like structures, and the path stretched on and on like a tunnel.

I remember learning in class that alkaline digestive juices are still excreted here, so I was careful as I would need to be careful as I advanced along.

The duodenum was 25cm long. To me at 4cm, it was roughly 42 times longer from my point of view, meaning about 10 meters long.

It did not end up being that long, and so I escaped through and reached her small intestine.

Here the villi have the ability to absorb nutrients from food, and if the digestion I experienced had been stronger, I might have tapped out here.

Though, it's hard to think something 4cm big that had not been digested would be absorbed here, so I was pretty sure I could pass through safely.

If anything, the problem would end up being the sheer length.

The small intestine is the longest organ int he human body at 6 meters. At my size, that's 252 meters long.

And not only does it extend on and on, it twists and turns repeatedly, meaning the journey is more tiring than the numbers would lead you to believe.

 

I continued walking through Haruhi's small intestine.

Sometimes I would walk straight forward, other times I would need to jump down. This process repeated itself countless times until I reached a wall.

This... must be the ileocecal valve, huh.

 

"Once I get through here, I'll finally be at the large intestine..."

 

As I imagined what would await me on the other side, all the energy left my body. If my predictions were correct, the large intestine would be filled with gas and...the overwhelming smell of poop.

However, I couldn't just sit and wait here.

 

"Ahh to hell with it!"

 

I forced open the ileocecal valve and pushed onto her large intestine.

 

"Guh, it really does smell awful."

 

The inside was just as I had imagined. It was filled with what smelled like farts and shit that had been fermented for 100 years.

Compared to her small intestine, it was quite spacious, but the smell was more than enough to squander any comfort gained from that.

 

"There's lots of poop around here, so the exit must be close...!"

 

With every step I took, the inside of her intestine changed.

At first, the waste was like liquid, but it slowly hardened as I kept going, and now where I was... which was probably right before the exit, it had become fully solid.

Now, at the very end I had reached my biggest obstacle.

 

"Is she... constipated!?"

 

Hardened poop formed a wall in front of me, blocking the path.

 

"If I wait for her to let me out naturally... no that wouldn't work. If things keep on like this, I'll get crushed from behind with new waste."

 

So all I could do was push and force excretion. I didn't want to touch poop, but I had no choice.

 

"Ohhhhhh!!"

 

I warded off the disgust of contact with the poop and pushed with all my strength.

Push, Push. I used my whole body to push again and again, until finally something happened in her large intestine.

BRRRRR, I could hear it rumble.

 

"D-did I do it!? Am I getting out of here!?"

 

The poop began slowly moving farther away from me without me pushing at all.

In other words, Haruhi was excreting it.

 

"I need to get out with that too!"

 

I ran straight for the anus as it was letting out the waste.

Until finally, I was bathed in the light of the outside again.

...At the end of my fall from her anus, all that awaited me was the embrace of Haruhi’s poop, though.

 

"Mmmm, my stomach feels weird. Did that boy I swallowed earlier do something?”

 

Below was Haruhi's poop, above was her voice.

I was surrounded by white porcelain, judging by the fact that I wasn't dropped in any water, it looked like I was in a Japanese-style toilet.

 

"Though, fuu... it's good that my constipation's cleared."

 

As she said that, a yellow waterfall poured down.

I accidentally swallowed some of it.

Desperately trying to suck down the outside air had come back to bite me.

The salty pee poured down and forcefully hit my head.

 

"By the way, is that boy still alive... there's no way."

 

Haruhi looked down, inspecting her waste.

I looked up. Which meant that our eyes met.

 

"Ah"

 

"Ah"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the end, I was somehow able to survive getting swallowed by Haruhi.

I was able to get grown back to normal size too, but ever since then, it seems like Haruhi's been trying to pick fights with me every chance she gets.

Things like "Human's that have been swallowed alive are rare!" and "I'm not letting you get off so easy after seeing *that* part of me!"

Those were both things that she went and decided to do herself, so there's not really much I can say to those...

 

"Today is the day I will completely digest you!!""

 

"G-give me a break!!"