- Text Size +

“You’re really going out there?” The shopkeep asked, sliding the box of bait and fishing line across the table. 

Axel laughed, “Let me guess, you’re going to try to scare me out of the swamps, like those dark elves do?”

The shopkeep sighed, he was a broad shouldered and big bellied man, with a scar across his cheek that hinted at a more interesting life before settling down behind the counter of a general store in the Empire’s southern reaches. He turned to the shelves behind him, grabbing a few other boxes.

“You’ll want plenty of fresh water,” the shopkeep muttered, “If you’re in trouble most of the dark elves’ll try to help yah, for a fee. The Lamia are frightening at first, then annoying… always prattling on about how you’ll make a good husband… but they’re not bad folk, so if you run into trouble you should be able to count on them.”

“I’m not going to run into trouble,” Axel said dismissively, “I’ve fished frozen ponds on the far tundra of the northern wastes, I’ve fished the deep oceans, and even the shallow oasis of the western deserts. This swamp is far less remote than most of the places I’ve been.”

“Closer to civilization, no less dangerous,” the shopkeep growled, “full of stagnant waters where you can’t see an inch below the surface, alligators twice a man’s length, and then there’s… the frog.

“The frog?” Axel asked with a chuckle, “what, does he keep you up late with his croaking?”

“It’s a she, and she’s some manner of demi-human… born of the swamp they say, always brewing strange potions, stalking folks who move too close to the water…” He shivered, “Sometimes you see smoke rising from her cabin out there, and then the next day someone in town is sick, not a coincidence if you ask me!”

“I’ve met demi-humans before,” Axel said dismissively, “one of my publishing agents is a catgirl.”

“Catgirls are all well and good,” the shopkeep waved dismissively, “but the frog, she’s a horrid thing to look at, they say she eats those poor little pixies that come up out of the deeper swamp…” he shuddered.

“I’ll keep an eye out for her,” Axel said with a shrug, “I’ll have my gun with me if it comes to it.”

“She’ll be on you before you know she’s there,” the shopkeep said, “but fine, go you fool.”

Axel just chuckled, walking out of the shop and towards the small dock at the edge of the small town. Much of the Empire’s border with the Dark Elves was covered in swampland, and even the elves themselves hadn’t charted it entirely, leaving it full of hidden alcoves, islands, atolls, and more.

And who knows what unknown spices, fish, and meat might wait there? Axel thought excitedly. While his noble father’s estate had provided him more than enough money to live comfortably, he’d made his fame as a gourmand and a gentleman adventurer, journeying to the far corners of the known world searching for exotic flavors, meats, and dishes. Some of them he’d bring back to Camford, the Imperial capital, the rest would go in the books he wrote about his travels, which the peasantry and the highborn alike consumed with equal relish.

He caught his reflection in the murky water as he boarded the small rowboat, frowning as he brushed some of his dirty blonde hair over his ear. It wasn’t likely he’d meet any fans out in the swamp, but one never knew, and when people met Axel Albrecht they expected the high cheeked and handsome young man with the portrait on the cover of their favorite book.

He glanced around at the weeping willow trees and the floating lilypads as he rowed deeper into the swamp, the humidity causing the sweat to roll down his face as the sun rose high overhead. The water grew murkier as he went, until he looked down at the swirling brown soup that met each stroke of the small boat’s paddle. His heart skipped a beat as he spotted a pair of reptilian eyes watching him, just barely poking out of the water.

We’ll see how your tail tastes if you try it, he thought, reaching for the musket he’d brought for the alligators, but a moment later the beast hissed, turning and shifting it’s way through the mire as it fled his boat. He smirked, That’s what I thought, he chuckled, rowing further into the swamp, there’s nothing in this swamp that scares me!

Emelie slowly strummed her green fingers across her banjo, listening to the buzz of the cicadas in the trees as the sun climbed high in the sky. Her straw hat kept the worst of the sun out of her eyes, and as she sat on the front porch of her stilted home, she couldn’t help but appreciate the solitude, as much as it wore on her sometimes.

Maybe I’ll go into town later, she thought, trade some moonshine or a vitality potion for something… it would be nice to talk to someone. She scowled as she imagined the suspicious looks the humans would give her, Then again, maybe I’ll just stay out here… She sighed, looking at her green fingers, Maybe if I was a different color they’d be more friendly? She scowled, looking over the stagnant swampwater, Green is an ugly color… I just had to be fucking green…

She growled in annoyance as a girlish giggle echoed from overhead. She tilted her head up, catching just the barest flicker of movement, pink skin, and fluttering translucent wings.

“I know you’re up there Daisy,” she muttered.

“Oooh, big bad Emelie knows I’m up here!” the pixy called.

There was a buzz as the pink skinned pixy hovered down, fluttering around her head and buzzing by her ears in a way that Daisy knew annoyed her. She just sighed, staring straight ahead as the pink blur raced by her, giggling madly. When she’d first built her home the native pixies had rapidly cleared the area, the inches tall winged creatures were commonly eaten by frogfolk further south in the deeper wilds. Emelie herself didn’t of course, being far too civilized to eat anything that talked, but few of them wanted to take their chances with what, in another time and place, would have been their natural predator.

Unfortunately, Daisy apparently didn’t have much of a survival instinct, and the pixy had quickly come to enjoy tormenting the swamp’s only full-sized resident.

“Hey, I wrote some lyrics for your latest song,” Daisy said, “I’m Emelie, I’m green and grumpy-“

“I skipped breakfast today,” Emelie warned.

“You’re not going to eat me,” Daisy taunted, “you’re too-“

*Thwap*

Her pink tongue rocketed out faster than the eye could follow. There was the briefest squeak of surprise, then the pixy was reeled into Emelie’s mouth, her translucent wing sticking out of the corner of Emelie’s mouth and twitching as the pixy tried feebly to escape.

Emelie smirked, running her long tongue around the pixy and coiling it around her in the darkness of her mouth, enjoying how the pixy’s mocking tone had gone to apologetic pleading as her tongue tightened around her. Pixies had a sweet cinnamon taste, and Emelie savored it for a moment.

Inside her mouth Daisy squirmed feebly, feeling Emilie’s long snakelike tongue gently squeeze her, the tip drifting over her head, as she gasped, the sticky sweet saliva filling her mouth as she tried to blink it out of her eyes. Her wings instinctively fluttered, but they were wrapped tightly to her now, only capable of vibrating her body slightly in a way that just made the tongue’s owner giggle.

“Whew!” Daisy gasped, feeling the tongue sweep upwards along her leg. She bit her lip as Emelie thick slimy tongue squeezed between her thighs, and a moment later as the bumpy tastebuds slid against her womanhood she moaned, trying to squeeze the powerful appendage and trap it in place.

Emelie’s eyes went wide as she tasted a new flavor, a tangy one that lingered on her tastebuds. In a near panic, she spat the trapped pixy out into her cupped hands, uncoiling her tongue from her like a hand from a stovetop.

“D-Did you just cum in my mouth!?” Emelie shouted.

“Almost,” Daisy grinned, leaning up and fluttering her wings slightly, “Want to put me back in and let me finish?”

A mix of anger and embarrassment brought a red tint to Emelie’s green cheeks, “I-I should eat you! You’re just making a fool of me at this point!”

“Oh no, Emelie’s going to eat me!” she said, clasping her hands to her cheeks, “come on, the big mean frog girl thing is an act! You’re a softy, you’d miss me and you know it!”

Emelie huffed angrily, “W-What did you come by here for, anyway?”

Daisy chuckled and wiped a glob of spit off her face, letting her wings begin to vibrate and dry themselves in the humid air, “There’s a human in the swamp,” the pixy replied, finally hovering up next to the frog-girl’s face. “I thought you might go with me to check him out?” She made a kissy face, “who knows? Maybe he’ll want to kiss you and turn you into a princess?”

“Humans don’t like me,” Emelie growled, “now come on, let’s go make sure he’s not up to anything bad.” The green skinned girl placed her banjo against the door, trading it for a flintlock musket that she slung across her back.

“Yeah that human could be trouble,” Daisy said, flying to her side, “could you imagine if he wanted to steal all this?” she gestured around at the dismal swampland, fighting a giggle.

“Maybe he’s after my still,” Emelie muttered, “I hear that Emperor the humies all serve wants a cut of everyone’s stash… he must be drunk all the time to need that much.”

Emelie squatted down, then leapt, her powerful leg muscles springing her up into the branches of one of the drooping willow trees as Daisy buzzed after her. With a series of graceful hops, bounding down to floating logs and up through the winding branches, Emelie quickly made her way through the swamp.

It didn’t take Emelie long to find the human, who was simply floating through the calm waters in a small rowboat. It disturbed the reeds and lilypads slightly as he reached out with a knife, cutting small plant samples and setting a fishing line. She crouched amidst the shade of hanging willow branches, out of view as she squinted, watching him carefully. He was attractive, for a human, with high cheekbones and a tanned face that suggested more time spent in the outdoors than most of them. His hair was the color of muddied straw, and it caught the light in a way that Emelie found oddly pleasing. Slowly, so as not to alert him, she crept along the branch, hoping to get a better look.

“Oh, that’s a nice looking one,” Daisy breathed in her ear, startling her slightly as the pixy landed on her shoulder, “we don’t get many like that out here, woof!” She grinned and tugged on Emelie’s ear a moment, “hey, go talk to him or something.”

“Humans don’t like me,” Emelie growled in a low tone. It was too bad, the human was attractive, and she was curious as to what exactly he was up to. Best to just leave him alone, he doesn’t seem to mean any harm.

“Hey Emelie,” Daisy asked curiously, “why don’t you have a frog boyfriend?”

She rolled her eyes, “I don’t get along with the rest of my people,” she hissed.

“What, they don’t like the banjo?” Daisy teased.

“Among other things, when they catch a tasty little pixy, they swallow her, no matter how much she begs for mercy,” Emelie whispered, letting her hot breath billow over Daisy for a minute.

The pixy gulped, “Y-yeah, maybe they don’t sound so nice.” She leaned forward, squinting a moment, “what’s the cutie in the boat doing, anyway?”

“Looks like he’s just trying different plants,” Emelie muttered. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw him lift a small red fruit to his mouth, “Oh no!” with blur she leapt from the branch.

Axel sighed, enjoying the solitude of the swamp as he regarded the small red fruit he’d cut from a nearby vine. It had a shiny red surface, and the leaves were similar in shape to an edible berry that grew on his own father’s estates in wet areas such as ponds or near streams.

It’s probably a variation of the same plant, Axel thought, popping it into his mouth and chewing. It had a crisp, earthy flavor, like a cherry with a hint of mint. With a grin he swallowed it, wiping the juice from his mouth.

He shouted in surprise as his boat rocked suddenly as the leaping frog-girl landed in it, crouching as she absorbed the impact of the jump. He fumbled for his musket in surprise, but there was a *thwap* and a long pink tongue rocketed out, stripping it out of his hands as she caught it in her own, dropping it to the floor of the boat. His hand went for his knife, but he grunted as that pink tongue whipped out again, wrapping around his wrist and jerking it away from the blade.

“Quit it!” she lisped around the extended appendage as it rolled back into her mouth, “I’m not trying to hurt you!”

Axel tried to calm himself, looking over his assailant. It was a woman, that much was sure, and while he’d first taken her for an orc or perhaps a large goblin, as he studied her more it was clear that wasn’t the case.

The frog, he realized, his heart skipping a beat. He blinked a moment, confused, she doesn’t look at all like the shopkeep said…

She had a pale green complexion, with darker green almost black hair that spilled from beneath her straw hat and over her shoulders, and as she started upright he could see her slender body, with a short cut flannel shirt tied just below her ample breasts, leading his eye to trail down over her exposed bellybutton to an equally short pair of denim shorts that exposed wide hips and thick thighs. Her feet were bare, and while they seemed a little bigger than normal, he was pretty sure those toes weren’t even webbed…

This is the girl that whole village finds so frightening? He thought, trying to ignore just how appealing the curve of those hips was.

She sighed, wiping a finger over his lips and rubbing the red berry juice between her fingers, “You ate it, didn’t you?”

“The berry?” he blinked, “Yes, it was delicious, possibly related to common imperial-“

“That’s a pixyberry,” Daisy called excitedly, fluttering down, “and you ate a whole one? Wow! You must not be from around here!”

“I’m not,” he said hesitantly, “Listen, I’m Axel Albrecht, the famous explorer and author?”

“Never heard of yah,” Emelie growled, “Name’s Emelie, the bug here is Daisy. Now we need to discuss what to do about that berry swimming around in your gut-“

“Is it poisonous?” Axel asked, his face going white, “I-it can’t be, that plant family doesn’t-“

“It’s going to shrink you,” Emelie said, “given you ate the whole thing I’m guessing you’re going to end up about as big as this pink pain in my ass.”

“Probably smaller,” Daisy giggled, “Pixyberries are the only other source of pixy dust in nature, other than gals like me.”

“You’ve got to go back to the town,” Emelie growled, “you can’t be out here once you start getting small, it’s not safe.”

“Come on Emelie,” Daisy giggled, “you know he’s not going to make it back in time.”

Axel gasped as he realized his clothes were getting looser, and he held up his hand in horror, watching it disappear down his sleeve as the shrinking began.

“I guess he’s out of luck then,” Emelie shrugged, “I did my best to warn him.”

“Emelie just take this guy back to your house for the night,” Daisy said, buzzing around her head, “it’ll be fun!”

Emelie sighed, glancing up at the sun, which was beginning its journey downward through the sky. The human was shrinking faster than she’d expected, and he was crying out in surprise as his shirt crumpled around him, leaving only pooled clothes and a small lump as he frightfully tried to escape the collapsing tent of his own clothing.

This can’t be happening, Axel thought wildly, scrambling naked down the long tunnel of his sleeve. I’m small!? He blinked as he crawled back out into the light, his small rowboat having now become a massive expanse of wood. With a start he looked up, seeing that green skinned face looking down at him with amusement.

“Wow!” Daisy laughed, buzzing down to him, “Now this is a good size for you human,” she teased, hands on her hips. The pixy strutted over to him, giving him a good view of her pink skinned legs from beneath the short woven grass skirt she wore as she extended a hand, helping him up.

“T-Thanks,” he stammered, trying to cover his privates with his free hand.

He cried out in surprise again as a pair of green fingers curled around him, lifting him high into the air and up to the giant frog-girl’s face. He felt his heartbeat pick up slightly at the sheer size of her, and he could smell an earthy spruce-like smell coming off her as she regarded him coolly from beneath her straw hat.

Finally the barest hint of a smile came over her verdant features, “Okay Axel, I brew potions… among other things, I’ll just keep you until I can throw something together.”

“I-I’d be very thankful,” he stammered, minding the way her fingers pressed against his bare flesh. Her skin was slimy, like he’d expected, but it was soft, almost impossibly so… It was hard to deny the way her skin felt against his body as he squirmed slightly in her grip.

Emelie frowned again, Is he getting… She fought an uncharacteristic giggle, maybe I’m not as ugly as those village humies claim?

“These shorts don’t have pockets,” Emelie said with a grin, “hold on…”

Axel’s eyes went wide as she brought him to the center of her breasts, the pair of green orbs tightly held together by her tied flannel shirt. As with her hands, the skin on her breasts was soft, and he slid into her cleavage easily, with little friction against his own body as she easily stuffed him deep against herself. His world was swallowed up as she reached down, tightening the knot holding the flannel top together and squeezing him in the soft prison.

“Damn,” Daisy giggled, fluttering behind her and watching the human disappear between Emelie’s breasts, “What’s gotten into you?”

“I’m just having a little fun with our guest,” Emelie replied. The boat rocked as she leapt upwards, her powerful legs bringing her up into the treetops again as she began the journey back to her stilted cabin.

“I like this side of you,” Daisy giggled, fluttering along side the leaping frog-girl, buzzing her wings as fast as she could in an effort to keep up. “Are you going to have fun with him while he’s small or wait until he’s big?”

Emelie croaked in surprise, almost missing a branch, “H-Have fun with him?” she gulped, “While he’s small?”

“Hey, I love human guys,” Daisy said, “they’re always up to try new stuff.”

“B-But you shrink them to your size before you do stuff, right?” Emelie asked.

Daisy shrugged, “Sometimes, but I’m a real woman froggy, I can handle a human guy at any size, the key is being flexible!” She burst out laughing at Emelie’s shocked expression, and as Emilie landed again on the raised wooden porch of her stilted cabin, the pixy fluttered away, apparently content to leave Emilie and the human alone.

Emilie walked inside, unslinging her musket and hanging it on a pair of hooks on the wall. She glanced around her cabin, seeing the numerous glass flasks and beakers at her workbench, along with her clothing, thrown haphazardly around the room. With a nervous gulp that almost let a ribbit escape, she quickly bundled the clothing together, looking around for her wash basket, then with a sigh just tossing them all under her bed.

Axel felt the smooth green orbs that had trapped him part, and a moment later her fingers wrapped around him again, lifting him out as the frog girl’s house sized face loomed over him.

“Y-You’re not slimy at all,” he managed dreamily.

Emelie started, “I-I sometimes get sweaty,” she stammered, “Not slimy! The villagers just like to say things about me!” she insisted.

Is it my imagination or is she… blushing? It was hard to tell, but a tinge of pink was in those pale green cheeks, he was sure of it. He was barely able to keep himself composed, having been naked for the entire journey now, and he huddled, hands over himself as the frog girl placed her green hands on either side of him, bringing her face down level with him so those massive eyes could fixate on him.

“I’ll start a potion to regrow you tomorrow,” Emelie said. She looked away a moment, thinking of the disgusted looks the townsfolk often gave her when she came to them to trade, “If I’m too uh… frightening, I can sleep outside on the hammock-“

“No!” Axel called a little too quickly. He cleared his throat at her curious expression, “I-If you wouldn’t mind, just keep me close to you? It’s odd being so small… and a pretty girl’s company might help ease that.”

Pretty? PRETTY!?

Emelie fought a nervous croak, “O-Of course.” He’s got to be lying, trying to suck up to me, she thought wildly. She chuckled a moment, maybe a quick reminder of where he is on the food chain at that size will make him drop the act.

Emelie stood up, “Just don’t make any sudden moves, okay humie? You’re at just the right size to set off a girl’s instincts.

Axel frowned, “Instincts? What do you-“

*Thwap*

Axel screamed in surprise as the sticky tongue latched onto his chest, pulling him through the air so fast the world blurred as he rocketed up towards the frog-girl’s open and smiling mouth. Before he even realized what had happened her mouth had closed behind him, and the slimy pink appendage which had so easily pulled him into the dark cave now coiled lazily around him, slithering around his arms and legs, pulling them tight as she enjoyed his flavor.

Emelie couldn’t help but humm happily as she fell back into a wicker chair by her workbench. The human tried to fight of course, squirming like a captured insect as she licked him all over. Unlike the cinnamon sweet flavor of the fairy, the human had a taste more like almonds, and she sucked on him and coiled her tongue around him for a few seconds longer than she’d intended, ignoring the urge to gulp the trapped man down.

Axel felt his heart pounding as the tongue wrapped tightly around him, lifting up and out of her mouth and letting him see her amused expression. His own wasn’t nearly as terrified as she expected, and the shrunken man gasped in pleasure as the powerful tongue slid against his naked body.

“You and pixthy have no thurvival instinct,” she muttered around her tongue, uncoiling him and letting him drop into her waiting hand, soaked in her saliva. “Well?” she asked once her tongue was coiled back in her mouth, “still think I’m pretty?”

Axel gulped, “M-Miss Emelie I don’t think I’ve ever wanted any woman more in my life!” It was the truth, she was an exotic beauty like nothing he’d seen so far, and the casual way she toyed with him was doing things to him, making him eager to see what she’d put him through next.

Emelie nearly fell out of her chair, “O-Okay fine, you asked for this human!” Emelie grinned, reaching up and undoing the knot holding her shirt together. Her bountiful green breasts popped free as the fabric fell to the floor behind her, and Axel’s mouth went dry as those thick muscular thighs slipped out of her blue shorts, leaving the green skinned girl naked, her pink and hairless womanhood already glistening as she reached a finger down to play with herself, filling the room with the rich tangy smell of her arousal.

This is the best expedition yet, Axel thought wildly, “U-Use your tongue again,” he stammered, “to put me in!”

Emelie grinned, What a strange human… she let her tongue slowly roll out of her mouth, drifting low as she snaked it around his body, letting the tip tease his manhood and causing him to double over in pleasure, going limp as he was once again coiled and lifted off the ground. Let’s get you nice and wet, she decided, letting the coils of her tongue rise higher, coating most of Axel’s body as it hugged him, letting his erection poke out as he writhed feebly against the walls of muscle that pressed from all sides.

Axel felt the slick and sticky saliva give way to a silkier, richer feeling as he was lifted between her legs, the pink tongue uncoiling to allow him entry to her womanhood. Her hand came down, pressing at his back and forcing him into the tight tunnel, and she grunted with a mix of exertion and pleasure as Axel’s tiny body was drawn further in.

Her insides were slicker than any Axel had ever encountered, and even as the pressure increased from all sides, he had no problem sliding deeper into her. He gasped feebly, swallowed up by the pink walls as he was devoured by the green woman’s hungry cunt. The smell, the taste, they were all a million times more intense than he’d expected, and he wondered if it was because of his size or if this was just the way of girls like Emelie.

“Oh gods,” Emelie muttered, staggering towards her bed as the tiny man’s motions sent waves of pleasure racing up her spine. She almost involuntarily leapt through her own ceiling as the muscles in her legs spasmed, and she collapsed onto her bed, cupping her hand over her crotch as juices leaked between her green fingers.

Axel coughed, his lungs full of her cum as he pressed against her powerful walls, trying to get a mouthful of air as the thick smell of Emelie’s arousal permeated his senses. Every spasm of her powerful lower body carried more strength than his entire body, and for a moment as Emelie’s shouts of pleasure reached a fever pitch, he worried he would be crushed to pulp in her moment of pleasure.

“Y-Yes, just like that!” Emelie crowed, biting her lip and crossing her legs as her tiny lover was pushed outwards by a wave of pleasure that deposited him in a heap on her bedspread, leaving a small wet spot beneath him as he shakily tried to rise to his knees. His world shook as the frog-girl’s head flopped back onto the bed, and the two massive columns of her green legs casually came down on either side of him, a pair of warm walls that left him trapped next to her soaked womanhood while she panted, waiting to deal with him until the last of her pleasure subsided.

Her tongue slowly traced down her body again, lacking the speed and dexterity of earlier as she fumbled for him, slowly wrapping him up and pulling him once again up to her chest, depositing him between the green mountains as she stared at him happily.

“Thanks for that,” Emelie sighed, “It’s been… too long.”

Emelie giggled down at her tiny lover as he nibbled at the piece of dried sausage she’d cut for him. It wasn’t even half as big as the tip of her thumb, but the diminutive human held it in front of his face, eagerly wolfing it down as if it was a feast.

“This is amazing,” he marveled, “what meat is this, and what’s it spiced with?”

“Gator,” Emilie said with a shrug, “I grind it with smoked paprika and garlic, they’re easy to get around here.”

Axel nodded, making a mental note to rave about it in his next book, then he glanced at the thimbleful of moonshine she’d provided. A strong drink this early in the day to be sure, but he was eager to try it.

“Gods above,” he coughed, laughing as the peppery taste stung his mouth, “I’m not sure that’s for me, but I know plenty back home who would love it!” He looked at her kitchen, taking in the various dried meats, pickled vegetables, and bubbling jars, “Emelie,” he said slowly, “I think I’m going to need to credit you in my next book…”

Axel sat happily between Emelie’s warm green breasts as the two watched the sun rise over the swamp together. She was strumming slowly on her banjo, playing a few notes here and there as she tuned the instrument, trying to decide what she wanted to play.

“Corn won’t grow at all on Rocky Top,” she hummed, “Soil’s too rocky by far, that’s why all the folks in Rocky Top get their corn from a jar…”

“You play music too?” Axel asked, stunned, “what is a woman like you doing out here in a swamp?”

Emelie smirked, “Most humans like my potions and my liquor, and not much else… you’re the first one to compliment my playing.” She strummed the strings a little faster, suddenly eager to impress the tiny man.

He sat there, leaning against her enormous breasts while she played on her banjo, the twangs strumming along and soothing him as the swamp slowly roused itself from sleep to the tune of music, birds, and bugs beginning their own day.

“I suppose we should start on that regrowth potion,” Emelie sighed, leaning her banjo against the wall and walking inside.

“Hey guys!” there was a buzzing sound as Daisy zoomed down towards them, just narrowly clearing the cabin door before Emelie closed it behind her. “Wow look at Miss grumpy and green!” Daisy teased, zipping in front of Emelie’s face as the frog girl scowled, “you guys totally got it on, didn’t you!?”

“Daisy!” Emelie snapped.

“What? I can tell,” the pixy giggled, “you were smiling when I came in, you never smile, and the human looks pretty happy to be tucked in your tits again!”

“Guilty,” Axel laughed.

The pink skinned pixy landed on the table next to Axel as Emelie placed him down on it, reaching for several jars and dumping ingredients into a large cauldron. Watching her work, Axel could tell she was skilled at her craft, expertly applying different ingredients and watching as the magical elements interacted, occasionally sparking as she went.

“Right, now for some pixy dust,” Emelie muttered, glancing down at Daisy.

Daisy’s eyes went wide, “Wait, I’ll put it in myself-“

The pixy cried out in shock as Daisy snatched her up, shaking her roughly and causing the gold dust to sprinkle down into the potion as the pixy’s wings fluttered.

“And done,” Emelie muttered, “we just need to wait for that to finish and our human visitor should be back to normal…” She smiled, “we just need to kill a little time until then.”

“Great!” Daisy said, fluttering out of Emelie’s hand and down to Axel, “so I say we start off with me and the human going at it while we lay on your belly like it’s a bed-“

“Daisy!” Emelie snapped.

“Or maybe you two want to go first and I’ll watch?” Daisy offered with a shrug, “Whatever Emelie, it’s your house, you can make the rules.”

“You don’t find it a little rude to invite yourself in for a threeway when two people are…” Emelie blushed, “getting to know each other?”

“No,” Daisy said obliviously, “hey humie, is it normal for big people to have this many hangups?”

“Er…” Axel blushed a moment, “it is rather forward.”

Daisy rolled her eyes, “Fine, whatever, when you two get bored and want to really get freaky, holler my name out the window.” She grumbled angrily as she buzzed towards the windowsill, taking off into the humid morning air.

“Is she always like that?” Axel asked with a laugh.

“Yes, I’m pretty sure she got herself off on my tongue once,” Emelie muttered. She turned back to the tiny man on the table, and allowed herself a smile, “That does give me a fun idea though…”

She picked Axel up, slowly lowering him down to the cabin’s floor. He gulped as he stared up at her towering figure, from a spot on the wooden floorboards it was even more apparent just how much larger than him Emelie was. He stared from side to side, taking in her wagon sized green feet, and it was like watching the moon falling out of the sky as she crouched down, grinning at him.

“I want to play a game,” she explained, “I want to hunt you.”

“Hunt me?” he exclaimed, “I don’t know if I like the sound of-“

“Think of how much fun you’ve had with my tongue already,” she said with a wink.

Axel gulped, “Very well… what rules do you propose?”

“No rules,” She replied with a shrug, “you just scurry around the cabin and try to stay away from me for as long as possible.” She turned her head from side to side, cracking her neck slightly, “I want to let my instincts run wild for a little bit, you have no idea how hard it is not to snatch that little pixy out of the air every time she buzzes me.” She looked down at him expectantly, “What are you waiting for?” she teased, “go!”

Axel turned and bolted, running naked across the floor while the giant frog-girl watched him go, enjoying the way his body moved as she licked her lips.

*THWAP*

Axel cried out in surprise, feeling the reverberation of something striking the ground behind him. He looked back, seeing the long pink column of her tongue retracting and readying for another strike.

She missed me on purpose, he thought between breaths, one she gets eyes on me… there’s no dodging that tongue!

He heard the boards creak, and he looked up to see the surprisingly graceful form of Emelie leaping in a wide arc over him, landing in his path and causing the ground to shake and him to stumble. Emelie just giggled, focusing on him as she playfully licked her lips.

How am I supposed to escape her!? He wondered, screaming and leaping to the side as another loud *thwap* rang out, splattering him with a spray of her saliva as the tongue slammed into the spot where he’d stood just seconds before.

Emelie giggled, enjoying his panic as he zigged and zagged across the floor, looking for cover. She was feeling an odd sense of adrenaline, and the flush in her face had nothing to do with the rising midday heat.

Helpless, she thought excitedly, he’s all mine… smallfolk really have no chance once they’re in tongue range! *THWAP* she fought a laugh as the tiny human started again, stumbling as he sprinted for the cover of her bed. As he’d suspected she was missing him on purpose, enjoying the way she could almost taste his panic every time the tongue passed just centimeters from his little body.

Years of suppressed instinct boiled over, and Emelie’s stomach growled excitedly as she saw her prey sprinting for the cover of her bed. She let him go, what he thought was an escape was just his doom, there wasn’t any way out from under there, and she’d be able to collect her latest snack at her leisure.

Axel breathed a sigh of relief as he entered the shadowed darkness under the raised mattress. He glanced around briefly, there were piles of dirty clothes haphazardly pushed underneath it, providing a few mountains he could hide behind. His nose wrinkled slightly, for a girl who lived in a swamp Emelie smelled surprisingly good, but dirty clothing was still dirty clothing, and he found himself keeping his distance from the piles of discarded shirts and panties.

“Hi Axel,” she breathed, crouching down and letting her smiling face fill the space between the mattress and the floor, casting a shadow over his hiding place as her eye scanned for movement, “Where did that tasty little ant go?” she asked in a teasing voice.

Axel felt his heart pounding, This is getting more intense than I expected, he thought, glancing around and feeling his panic spike as he realized the only way out was running right by Emelie. Some part of him had naturally slipped into the mindset of prey, realizing he was very close to ending up in Emelie’s mouth once again… and yet another part of him found the idea intoxicating, and the twin desires fought within him while he tried to make a decision.

His eyes landed on a small button, something that had fallen off one of her shirts perhaps, but it was his only chance. Peeking around the pile of clothing, he slowly picked up the manhole sized button, turning it on it’s side, and, being as quiet as he could, rolling it out.

*THWACK*

He heard the sound of her tongue striking the button even as he sprinted with all of his might towards the other end of the bed, hoping that he could escape through that gap while Emelie was distracted.

Emelie growled in annoyance, spitting the button out and quickly scanning the floorboards again, gotcha, she thought triumphantly.

*THWAP*

This time Axel felt it strike his back, the wet sticky saliva adhering to his skin like glue as he screamed, pulled backwards with impossible force that sent the breath from his lungs as he made impact with the soft wetness inside her mouth. He barely had time to blink before her mouth was closing over him, her spit growing thicker as if to trap him in place, making his panicked movements sluggish and useless.

With a happy and victorious hum that vibrated Axel down to his bones, Emelie leaned her head back, and swallowed with a loud gulp, savoring the rich aftertaste of the human as he slipped down her wet throat.

Axel shouted, scrabbling madly at the soft walls that seemed to so easily push him lower, relegating him to just another piece of the girl’s breakfast as his struggles did nothing to slow his descent. The long tunnel opened up as her throat deposited him unceremoniously into the dark. There was a brief splash as he was deposited into the shallow and watery contents of her stomach, and he heard her belly growl happily at his entrance.

Emelie gave a small belch that sounded almost like a ribbit as the contents of her belly settled, the euphoria of the chase dying down as she licked her lips, savoring the delightful aftertaste of her human snack.

She froze, “Oh…” she slowly looked down, feeling the faint fluttering motions of tiny hands on the inside of her stomach. She tapped her toned belly a moment, and winced in embarrassment as she felt panicked pounding on the other side of the skin. “A-Axel?” she stammered, “can you hear me?”

“YES!” he shouted, sloshing through the darkness, feeling out the barriers of his newest prison, “EMELIE! YOU’VE GOT TO GET ME OUT!”

He tried to calm himself down, at the very least he wasn’t being actively digested… yet, and while some part of him knew that it would inevitably change, for now it was like being stuck in a half filled tub…

You’ll be fine, he thought, closing his eyes and leaning against the side a moment, y-you’ve been in worse situations than this! Surely… He wracked his brain for reassurance, but while he’d encountered his share of monsters, rough men, and danger in his travels, being trapped in a frog-girl’s stomach seemed to be more dire somehow… and more exciting. He fought a chuckle as he felt a weird dizzy excitement coming over him, you’re trapped in Emelie’s belly… He teasingly lightly traced his fingertips over the slimy ridged surface of the walls around him.

“Quit that!” Emelie growled, fighting down a ticklish laugh as she hurriedly went for her potion supplies. I can’t believe it’s come to this, she thought miserably, opening a drawer and withdrawing a pair of bottles, one red and one blue.

While Emelie would never admit it to the pink pixy, she did enjoy Daisy’s company, and had often worried she’d lose control with her in the same way she just had with Axel. With little else to do during the long humid days, she’d prepared some countermeasures.

The blue potion went down her throat immediately, tingling as the magical properties took effect. She felt Axel splash about briefly, surprised by the torrent of liquid suddenly pouring down on him, but he calmed a moment later as it subsided.

She sighed, that should buy you some time. The potion would provide prevent him from being dissolved in her stomach acids, and hopefully make his air last longer. In a worst case scenario, she suspected it would be able to protect him even if he had to go all the way through… She grimaced, No, you have the next potion for that!

She glanced at the red potion, one that would hopefully make a return journey up her throat much easier… but then she froze, realizing that it would be missing a key ingredient.

Pixy dust, she thought miserably, it was the key to most potions involving size changing, and she’d assumed any use of it would be to rescue a pixy, making the ingredient unnecessary. I don’t have any on hand either… I’d need to get some from…

“Daisy!” she called out the window, “I’m uh… super horny! Me and Axel were thinking that the mixed size threeway idea sounded really hot!”

There was a squeak of excitement from somewhere out in the swamp, then an almost roaring buzz of tiny wings as the Pixy rocketed through the humid air, dodging hanging vines and branches in maneuvers that would make a falcon proud.

“OHMYGOSHFINALLY!” she squealed, zooming into the cabin like a bullet. She ripped her woven grass skirt and top off, throwing them into Emelie’s eyes and causing the frog-girl to cry out in surprise, blinking the tiny clothing away as naked pixy fluttered in front of her, suggestively cupping her breasts with one hand and letting the other slowly toy with her womanhood.

“Okay, so to start with,” Emelie began hesitantly, but she was cut off as the Pixy buzzed around her excitedly.

“First I want you to use that big tongue on me, then I want to fuck Axel while you put your foot over us, then I want to do it between your boobs, then I want to go up your cunt, then I want you to regrow Axel and for you two to make out while I’m in your mouths, and then I’ll jump on his cock and ride it like a horse while he-“

“D-Daisy!” Emelie stammered loudly, fighting a blush at all the lewd ideas the pixy threw at her, “I need your help with something serious!”

Daisy paused, then scowled, crossing her arms under her grape sized breasts, “I should have known this was too good to be true… fine, what?” She glanced around, frowning, “Where is Axel, anyway?”

“I might have gotten a little carried away while we were playing and uh…” her voice went low, almost whisper soft, “eaten him?”

Daisy stared at her a moment, “Wow,” she said finally, “all the other pixies told me you were a ticking time bomb, but I never thought the day would come… It’s out of your system, right?”

“I’m going to get him out!” Emelie snapped, “I just need you to put some pixy dust on Axel!”

Daisy thought a moment, “yeah okay, sounds easy enough-“ she froze, “Wait a minute, he’s in your…” she slowly hovered down, staring Emelie’s green bellybutton in the eye. “Axel?” she called. There was a muffled reply she couldn’t make out, and as she placed a palm on the frog-girl’s toned belly she felt the smallest tap as Axel touched the inside. “Hmm… Uh,” Daisy cleared her throat, “m-maybe I could just dust my wings off in a jar or something, and you could swallow the pixy dust?”

“Nope,” Emelie sighed, “it’s going to react right away, so you’ll have to dust him in person.”

Daisy’s eyes went wide, and she gave a nervous smile, “Y-You’re such a kidder Emelie, haha!”

“This potion will make you guys almost frictionless, and it’ll make you softer, more malleable,” Emelie explained, holding up the red bottle, “I’ll lay on my back and you’ll be able to crawl right up my throat, nothing to it!”

Daisy licked her lips, looking up at the open window, “Yeah, sure…” she said slowly.

Emelie saw where she was looking and rolled her eyes, “Come on Daisy, you’re never going to make it.”

The pixy took off, a pink blur racing through the air for the window, a trail of gold pixy dust shimmering behind her as she reflexively released in in her panic.

*THWAP*

There was a short, and to Emelie very satisfying, squeak of terror, and then the Pixy was back in a familiar place, curled up in a sticky and impossible to escape tongue while her translucent wing buzzed idly, sticking out of the wet cavern of the green girl’s mouth. She slurped the pixy the rest of the way in, trying to ignore the same predatory euphoria that she was getting from the vibrations and panicked struggles.

Why do you smallfolk have to taste so good!? Emelie wondered angrily as she tilted her head back. She swallowed, tracing her finger along her green throat and enjoying that same wonderful sensation of tiny limbs flailing for any purchase as her throat sent the pixy down to join Axel. As much as she hated herself for it, she couldn’t help but smack her lips, Daisy’s slight cinnamon flavor was a wonderful compliment to Axel’s own, still lingering on her long tongue.

Axel was startled by a high pitched scream, and then a splash. A soft pink glow filled the darkness of Emelie’s stomach as the pixy splashed in the shallow liquid, sputtering angrily as she tried to right herself.

“She ate me!” she howled, “she actually-“

“Daisy?” Axel asked, catching the pixie’s attention, “what’s going on, does Emelie have a plan?”

The pixy huffed angrily, “Yeah, she’s got some potion that’s going to make it easy for us to get out… apparently I needed to be in here with you.”

“Oh, sorry,” Axel muttered.

“Don’t be,” the fairy grinned, “I’m getting my mixed size threesome…” She sloshed towards him, leaning down and gripping his erection, “rock hard, I knew it!” she teased, “this whole thing is turning you on!”

“I uh… maybe a little,” Axel admitted.

“Yeah, the danger, being so close to Emelie… the whole thing is getting to me too,” the fairy mused, looking up at the glistening walls of the stomach they were trapped in. She grinned down at him, “Well, she ate us, I think this next part is fair play!”

“What part-“ Axel was cut off as the pixy leapt at him, embracing him in a rough kiss.

Emelie was readying the escape potion, testing and double-checking drops of it to make sure the required properties were in play. With a sigh she decided that it was as good as it was likely to get, and she swirled the flask a moment thoughtfully, then downed it in a single gulp. She started towards her bed, laying down on the mattress to make things easier for the pair once things took effect.

Suddenly a rhythmic motion from inside her stomach caught her attention, “Hey, what are you guys doing?” she asked, running a hand over her belly. She could distantly make out the sound of moans echoing up the back of her throat, and she gasped, “No, you can’t be!” a muffled cry of pleasure came from just behind her bellybutton, “D-Daisy, you and Axel had better not be- in my…” The way the two bodies in her belly fluttered against her left no further doubts.

“Tricky fucking pixy,” Emelie muttered, slowly reaching further down and toying with her own increasingly wet womanhood. The vibrations of the pixie’s wings and the two bodies tumbling around in her stomach were sending tingles down between her own legs, and she chewed her lip a moment, letting her finger slide under the hem of her shorts and down to where her own wetness waited.

Axel gasped as the fairy rode him, her slight pink luminescence lighting their world as they rocked back and forth together inside Emelie’s belly. The potion had taken effect on both of them, and Axel supposed they could easily escape, but neither was inclined to stop what they were doing, not yet anyway.

“You hear that?” Daisy laughed, listening to the roaring moan that vibrated the walls around them, “she’s touching herself, she ate us and she’s touching herself! She probably planned this whole thing.”

“I don’t know if-“ Axel began, but he was cut off by his own gasp as the pixy bore down on him again, pulling his face into her pink chest and smothering him as she rode him and laughed.

Emelie coughed slightly, fighting excitement and trying to keep calm as the Pixy and the human tumbled out of her mouth with a cry of surprise. The potion had worked, relaxing her throat and giving the pair a slippery coating that had let them easily climb out.

“Sorry about that,” she apologized, wiping a trail of spittle away from her mouth, “are you guys okay?”

“That was fucking great,” Daisy said with a grin, “stock up on those potions, you can eat me anytime.”

“It was… oddly exhilarating,” Axel admitted, sitting up, “still, I’m glad to be out.”

Emelie chuckled nervously, “If you don’t want to hang out around here anymore Daisy, I understand…”

The pixy just rolled her eyes, “Please, you and this humie still owe me a mixed size threesome.”

“Uh…” Axel began, “didn’t we just-“

“That’s a good way to start,” the Pixy said, crossing her arms as she hovered up to Emelie’s face, “but I believe I had some other ideas I ran by you?”

Axel and Emelie looked at one another, then shared a grin, “Let me check my cabinet for vitality serums,” Emelie said, standing up and walking to her potion counter, “then we can get started…”

Axel lay, naked, on Emelie’s bed, now out of her belly and thankfully returned to full size. The green skinned girl was cradled in his arms, and it was an odd feeling to hold her after getting to know her as a towering colossus. She croaked happily in her light sleep and he ran a hand through her dark green hair as he thought over the insanity of the last few days.

“You’re going to ask her to come away with you, huh?” Daisy asked, sprawled across a pillow at the end of the bed.

The pixy had refused to leave and had insisted on “participating” in everything that happened one they’d made their way back up Emelie’s throat. After everything else it seemed a fair thing, and although Axel’s books wouldn’t be covering anything the trio had done, it certainly had satisfied his appetite for… adventure.

“Going to ask me to come with you where?” Emelie asked sleepily, blinking awake and looking over at him.

Axel chewed his lip a moment, “Er… She’s right, I was thinking… I’d like it if you would come back with me? To the Empire I mean?”

Emelie sat up, giving him another view of those gorgeous green breasts, “W-Why would you want someone like me to come back with you?” she stammered, “I’d just make everyone laugh at you, for being with a-“

“With a pretty girl?” He hugged her close a moment, “If they laugh at me for that, they’re the fools.”

She was quiet a moment, fighting a squeal of excitement, “What would someone like me even do? I don’t know the ways of cities, or how you humies manage your laws…”

He just laughed, “Emelie, you’re an expert on potions, you play music, you’ve crafted some wonderful food and drink the likes of which I haven’t experienced in all of my travels, something tells me you’ll do just fine anywhere you wish to go.”

“Plus, she can jump really high,” Daisy added, “hey, can I come too? I don’t take up much space-“

“Would you stay here if I told you no?” Emelie asked, crossing her arms.

“No,” Daisy admitted, “I’ve been wanting to get out of the swamp anyways, see the world a little, you know?”

“If you’re with me, you certainly will,” Axel laughed, “I travel all over the place!”

Emelie held onto him a moment, “Y-You’ll always be with me, right? Wherever we go?”

“Of course,” he said, leaning his arm around her and holding her tight as they collapsed back into her bed, “Either you’re coming with me, or I’m staying here…”

“I’ll go,” Emily said, fighting the nervous urge to ribbit as she imagined the strange unknowns that waited for her in the human lands. Her nervous croaking had always been something she hated, another thing that caused the humans nearby to grimace and step away from her, but Axel just chuckled, ruffling her dark green hair slightly. He really likes me, she realized, giggling softly to herself. Maybe it’s not so bad being green after all?

She snuggled against her lover’s side, enjoying the warmth of his body as she drifted back to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

It's not exactly a new theme of mine, getting shrunk and ending up at a monstergirl's mercy, but I like to do variations on it. In particular I was really thinking a story about a girl with a long prehensile tongue would be fun, hope you enjoyed!

Also if you feel like you'd like your own monstergirl story I am open for commissions, check my profile bio for details.