- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wanted to use internals in a more creative way so I turned it into a battlefield of sorts. hope you enioy!

-in the depths of Lia’s stomach- 


Beth fell into the murky sea of decay that was Lia’s stomach. Once she surfaced, her view was filled with a graveyard of food, she recognized pieces of toast and egg, even some avocado. 


“Geez it’s like she barely even chews her food…”


She swam and climbed onto an island of toast. It was good footing since it had barely begun to be digested, and if it were to melt away there were still more islands of food close by. Her mind was fuming, normally Lia tortures her when reacting to some awful prank Beth cooked up, but this time it was completely uncalled for. To make matters worse she was gonna get hunted down by her classmates as soon as the sub arrived at the stomach. She wasn’t gonna go down without a fight though, there might be 30 something students versus her, but she only needed herself to kick their asses.


The sub finally came down and landed in the stomach acid. The moment it stabilized the top hatch was forced open by one of the students and they all came out like a swarm hunting for Beth, with the exception of Jacques and Charles.


“Why aren’t you gonna go out and catch her? I thought you hated PE class?” Jacques asked.


“Because I don’t particularly wanna swim in Lia’s stomach to then have to deal with dragging Beth back into the sub. It’s a fool’s errand.”


“Suit yourself, I’m gonna be thriving when i don’t have to climb Lia tomorrow. Plus I plan on getting a bit of revenge.”


“Lemme know how that turns out.”


Jacques left, leaving Charles alone in the sub. He could stop pretending to play it cool and begin to worry that his lunch date was in 3 hours and there was no way he was gonna make it in time unless they manually drove the sub out Lia’s throat with at least an hour to spare. That meant they had to catch Beth in the next 2 hours.  A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead. 


Beth was in full rage mode, she saw her classmates begin to swim towards her, using the suits from the sub so as to not get dirty by being covered in acid. She ripped a crumb from her island and hit one of them straight in the head.


“Come catch me you fuckers!”


The fastest one, climbed up and made a mad dash towards Beth. She grabbed him and threw him over her shoulder, getting on top of him in the process, taking off his helmet. She spat on his face before kicking him into the stomach acid, he began to sink, due to how heavy the suit got now that it was filled with liquid. He couldn’t take it off causing him to just flail around before fully sinking. A few friends swam past pieces of digesting crumbs to reach the bottom and bring him back up. They surfaced near a piece of egg and used it as a surface to resuscitate the guy. They realized this hunt was more pain than it was worth and opted out of it, instead just taking some time to recover before heading back to the sub.


Beth kept the helmet, ready to use it as a weapon in case anyone else got too close. She smacked a few people off the piece of toast, cracking their helmets. This scared off a few others since they didn’t want to risk having their suits fill up with stomach acid. One classmate who no one knew the name or gender of and simply dubbed Lia simp, stepped up to the island of toast.


“This is what you deserve for constantly bothering someone as nice as Lia. Surely she’ll notice me if I’m the one to drag you back to the sub!”


“You’re only saying she’s nice because she’s like a god to you. Take away the obsession you have for her and she’s just as awful as me.”


“Shut up!! You’ve been way worse than her despite being a fraction of her size.” They swung at Beth, taking her by surprise, landing a direct hit to her face, and causing her to fall backwards.


Beth reacted quickly and kicked upwards towards their diaphragm knocking the wind out of Lia simp. They fell on their side, heaving for air. She unscrewed the helmet off of the suit and dragged Lia simp out of the suit. She tried her best to dry off and proceeded to put the suit on. Grabbing Lia simp she dragged them towards the edge of the toast.


 “This is what’s gonna happen if anyone of you keeps trying to fuck with me!”


She kicked Lia simp off the edge and watched as they sunk to the bottom of the stomach, trying their best to swim back up in their weakened state. A few people swam to their rescue. About 15 people remained that were actually still trying. Most had given up once they realized it was almost impossible to subdue her and just sat back to try and make the most of the bizarre landscape they were in. Some were searching through the debris of food, unaware that some had found Beth already, leaving her to deal with about three more before she could b-line to the sub without anyone noticing. She began to run through the islands of food and the last three chased after her. 


-outside Lia-


Belinda tried to follow in Lia’s steps, but it was impossible to even get an ounce of rest. The saliva had dried up so now she just felt sticky. Lia would twitch her foot in her sleep causing her flipflop to slap against her heel and in turn give Belinda a face full of flipflop. Her snoring didn’t help much either. So she decided to just stay awake and endure the rest of her time. She, managed to free one arm and checked her smartwatch, it said an hour had passed since this all started. She groaned, before getting startled by the sound of a door opening. She heard the clacking sounds of Eve’s slides, as the 22 year old walked past the classroom singing along to whatever music she was listening to on her earphones. She was dressed up as always, from what Belinda could see she was wearing a pink sweatshirt and matching teal sunglasses, holding up her orange and blonde hair.


She sighed a sigh of relief since she knew trouble would be brewing if Carmen saw Lia slacking off. After a few minutes, Eve returned to her view as she paced around the hallway. She heard Eve talking on the phone now, but couldn’t quite tell what she was saying. Eventually Eve opened the door to Lia’s classroom and looked like she was gonna tell Lia something before stopping herself. She didn’t wanna wake her up so she grabbed a post it note, wrote something quick, and left it next to her foot. Belinda read it and was filled with dread.


“Carmen is coming because of some errands, she’ll be here at like 11:40” 


This was gonna end badly, she had to manage to wake up Lia in an hour and a half. She heard some stomach grumbles coming from Lia and became somewhat relieved of her situation, imagining how much worse it must be for the rest. 


-back inside Lia- 


A storm was brewing, causing waves and destruction as Lia’s body began to digest her breakfast. Islands of egg and toast crashed into each other breaking apart into smaller bits. Tsunami like waves of stomach acid mixed with orange juice dragged the students from one end of the stomach to the other like a riptide. The students that had given up on the hunt aggressively swam back to the sub to seek shelter. The more they swam the further they got, as waves dragged them towards the center where food was getting churned. 


Beth held on to dear life to a piece of burnt toast that managed to stay a little more solid than the rest of the food. She started using it as a raft to get back to the sub, everyone had lost sight of Beth and were focusing more on not getting dragged under and getting buried by the food. 


Charles was getting antsy, he checked his phone and the clock marked 11am. There was no way he was gonna make it in time, so he began thinking of excuses to buy time, maybe he could try to convince Eve to delay her lunch break. Before he could text Eve he received a terrible text from Belinda.


[finally managed to free both my hands from this bitch’s foot. You’re gonna want to sit down for this.]


[Shit, hit me with it.]


[Carmen’s gonna arrive in 40 minutes and Lia doesn’t look like she’s gonna wake up anytime soon. You’ll all be screwed if Carmen shrinks her.]


[not looking forward to being the size of your tiny butlers. Do you ever feel bad for them?]


[no. why? All they gotta do pamper me when i get back from class? Seems like an ez job.]


[sure… Can you try and wake her up?]


[Idk if your memory is foggy but I’m stuck to her foot like dust.]


[yea, but you could scratch her foot now that your hand is free, i normally get Eve’s attention that way, or you could try Beth’s method and bite her foot. That’ll definitely get her attention, but her reaction won’t be very pleasant.]


[gross! I’m not biting her foot, I’m not gonna lower myself to be as graceless as that beast you have for a friend]


[friendly reminder, unless you manage to fully unstick yourself in the next 40 minutes you’re also gonna get shrunk smaller.]


[fuck, you’re right, I’ll try to wake her up, but expect the worst. Ciao]


The top hatch opened and closed rapidly. Beth bursted in landing on her ass. She began taking off the grime covered suit, going back to the bikini and shorts combo. She was about to get ready to go to the bath when she noticed Charles was in the sub. 


“You sneaky fucker, you were waiting for me to get to the sub so you could claim it was you that caught me.”


“I don’t care about claiming shit, all i needed was for you to get in the sub so we could get a move one and get the fuck out of Li-”


He was cut short as Beth hit him straight in the cheek. She swung again, but he dodged this time, grabbing her by the wrist and lifting her, causing her to be on her tippy toes. 


“Kinky!” Beth mocked.


“You wish.” He coldly replied.


She kicked him in the abdomen, and he retaliated by swinging her against the wall of the sub. All of their worries faded away as they kept “play-fighting” completely forgetting why they were fighting in the first place.


-back outside Lia- 


Belinda was getting worried, there were only 10 minutes before carmen arrived and she had made no progress in waking up Lia. Her scratching achieved a foot twitch at best. She was starting to get desperate. Belinda tried prying herself off one las time but she couldn’t budge even an inch. It seemed there really was only one thing left to do.


Belinda looked to her side and saw the wall of foot forming a vast expanse. She opened her mouth and bit hard. Lia’s foot curled up and she groaned in her sleep a bit in response. Belinda saw this as a sign and bit again and again and again. She felt Lia get more and more irritated and soon her foot began to move. She did it! She managed to save everyone, or did she? Lia’s foot got off the desk then she proceeded to stomp it down against the floor with incredible force. She twisted and grinded her heel against the floor, flattening the poor tiny woman. 


“Let me sleep you fucking pest.”


Lia fell back asleep and Belinda passed out from the impact. For the first time, they were both fast asleep.

a279;

Chapter End Notes:

Milf time next chapter!!