- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally some milf action. Pretty much the whole chapter is dedicatedly to her .



-back inside Lia- 


Charles and Beth continued fighting until Charles got an alarm on his phone it read “Carmen Time 💀”. It was do or die, they had roughly a few minutes left to escape Lia if Carmen decided to take her time. 


“Fuck off, can’t believe I wasted so much time fighting.”


“You know you were screwed from the moment you set foot in the sub. Just forget about it. You’ll get a chance to be Eve’s boy toy some other day.”


“It’s not just that! If Lia doesn’t wake up Carmen’s gonna shrink all of us even smaller by shrinking her! We just gotta get everyone back into the sub.”


The moment he said that a wave hit the sub, the rest of their classmates smacked against the windows.


“Well, aren’t you lucky!”


As quickly as they were smacked against the glass, they were dragged by the wave of acid pulling the rest of the classmates through the sphincter and into the intestines, Lia’s stomach had finished digesting her breakfast.


“I take it back…”


“Whatever, screw them, if we start up the sub we can probably still escape.” 


They walked over to the driver’s cabin and saw the keys were stolen. They saw a note that read “How’s that for revenge, screw both of you! Xoxo Jacques.”


“That motherfucker!!! he left with the keys.”


“Ready to give up?”


“Yeah, I just hope Lia wakes up before Carmen shrinks her. Then we’d be screwed extra, having to stay inside her until she gets grown back. Belinda hasn’t texted me which is worrisome.”


As he was talking they sensed the stomach shifting, it felt like Lia was getting up it seemed like she was moving somewhere .


“See, I told you, you’re lucky.” 


“I’m still gonna miss my date though, and it’s not like we know where she’s going. I better tell Eve I’m gonna miss it.”


“Take the small victories. C’mon lets turn on the bath, we both smell like puke and OJ.”


-back outside Lia-


Lia woke up from her nap as she felt herself get shaken around. She was confused, this didn’t feel like her chair, it felt… fleshy. She jolted up and opened her eyes only to be greeted by her mother, Carmen, who was now gargantuan compared to her. Her face framed between the massive digits that were surrounding Lia. She was absolutely trapped on Carmen’s palm


“Had a good sleep, mijita?”


“Oh shit… weren’t you gonna skip checking up on the flunks today, considering it’s field trip day?”


“Yes, but I had a feeling I’d catch you slacking. I’m paying you to teach, even on field trip days. I don’t ask for much, you could’ve just given them some facts to quiz them on, but instead you chose to doze off.”


“Oh come on, it’s really not that serious, we didn’t even pay for the sub, you got it as a gift from one of Dad’s friends. This is basically a complementary field trip.”


“Speaking of, the sub is only registering 3 people on board, and I saw you having breakfast this morning, so I’m going to take a wild guess and assume that because of your irresponsibility you lost my class inside you. You’re supposed to look after them, not digest them. Must I keep setting the bar lower for you every time?”


“Ok, that one is definitely my fault I should’ve put the lock on the hatch, but i guess it must’ve slipped my mind, they’re definitely still inside me at least!” she considered herself lucky that Carmen didn’t know about what happened with Beth and her sending the rest of the class to hunt her down.


Carmen arrived at her desk and dropped Lia on it with disdain. She slipped off her pumps and laid her bare feet on her desk. Lia was now flanked by two massive tan towers that were Carmen’s feet. 


“I’m a reasonable person, so I’m gonna give you a chance to be pardoned, but you’re going to have to earn it. A challenge that might be too tough even for you, mijita.”


“What’s it gonna be? If it’s getting in your pumps then I refuse and give up, its summer and those get way too sweaty”


“Nono, that’s something only reserved for your father for now. Your challenge is to climb my foot before Eve’s delivery driver arrives. I’m going to be a nice boss and treat her to lunch, just because I hoped you would end up in this very same situation.”


She continued “I got her a sandwich, to make you as hard to spot as possible if I put you inside it, though with how much of a ditz she is I don’t think I had to try much.”


“Gonna have to ruin your plans a bit, because I’m gonna climb that foot like it’s nothing.”


“Surprise me…”


She slid her foot towards Lia, her foot blocked out the light. Carmen’s heel took up her whole view, leaving only the intricacies of her skin like her ridges and slight callouses to see. Lia looked up at the vast expanse of skin. Her confidence wasn’t all there, since knowing Carmen, the delivery driver was probably right around the corner. Either way she had to try, she didn’t wanna end up inside Eve. Lia readied herself and jumped at Carmen’s heel, quickly holding on and getting a footing. Climbing up her heel was easy since even with the constant pedicuring from her husband Lionel, the fact Carmen wore heels a lot made her heels dry up a bit. She made light work of the rougher skin, but began to struggle a bit when climbing her arch. Carmen’s feet were meaty, causing them to be quite plush, so every time Lia tried to grab hold of the skin her hand would sink in. It felt like trying to climb a massive memory foam mattress, causing her to climb slower and with less confidence in her footing. She felt like she could fall off at any moment. Another thing slowing her down was having to climb around all the shoe lint that was stuck to her foot, barely perceivable to carmen, but an obstacle to her quarter inch daughter. Once she reached the ball of her foot it became almost impossible to climb. Her feet were still sweaty and extremely warm from having been in the pumps this whole time, it was like a sauna. The skin was so plush she felt herself submerge into the foot every time she climbed up a bit. Lia had no plans on giving up and pushed through. She managed to get about halfway up the ball of Carmen’s foot when she was halted by Carmen breaking the silence and speaking. 


“Gotta say, I’m impressed you climbed up so far.” She began to lower her leg off the desk. 


“But you weren’t fast enough, mijita…” She stomped down on Lia and got up. The delivery driver had arrived with both sandwiches. 


Carmen didn’t bother to put on her shoes and chose to walk barefoot to the back door. Each step was grueling for Lia, as even though the softness of Carmen’s sole broke some of the impact, she felt herself getting pressed deeper and deeper into it, it was absolutely suffocating. Lia was so frustrated, there was never gonna be a way to climb her in time, she had probably even planned that Lia would end up right in the middle of the ball of her foot. Everything smelled like worn shoe. This was hell…


Once Carmen arrived at the door she greeted the driver and decided to do some chitchat to mess with Lia a little longer. She started asking him about any dumb topic she could think of, while scratching her sole against her leg, she kneaded Lia and rolled her up against her shin. After a while she felt Lia begin to peel off her sole so she stomped down and twisted her foot against the ground. This hurt like hell for Lia as the impact was way too much for the meaty foot to absorb, so it knocked the wind out of Lia. The driver looked at Carmen confused.


“Sorry sometimes bugs come in through this door.” 


“Oh sorry for having you leave the door open for so long, I guess I got carried away talking.”


“No no, you know how we older ladies are, we love talking, you were just being nice. Have a good day.”


“Y-yeah you too!” The driver blushed as Carmen closed the door. 


She made her walk towards the lounge room, Lia barely keeping consciousness after the stomp.


-a few minutes before and back inside Lia-


“Don’t overthink it! Just tell Eve you aren’t gonna make it! Lia is clearly walking off somewhere so we’re probably not even at the school anymore.” Beth pressed Charles.


“Yeah, but i don’t wanna be a letdown.”


“You’re gonna be one regardless so at least tell her beforehand.”


“Fine.” He grabbed his phone.


[Heyy, I tried my best to speed up the field trip, but I don’t think we’re gonna make it out in time for me to have lunch with you. :( ]


[OMGGGG!! I forgot that was todayy! No worries that’s probably gonna take a while. Sucks tho, I was looking forward to having lunch with you, maybe even having you for lunch hehe.]


[ha ha, the last thing I wanna be in right now is a gut, so imma pass on the second half. Maybe you could convince Lia to throw up or something, because I don’t wanna miss having lunch with you either.]


[We’re both gonna owe her a favor if she does that, which means serving her probably, but fuck it it’s worth a shot.]


She walked over to Lia’s classroom and saw no one.


[Bad news, Lia’s gone so I guess you’re stuck in her for the time being.]


[Shit!]


[Ttyl, Carmen’s gonna join me for lunch, since we’re the only two ppl here. Lia left to workout it seems.]


[ok, bon appetit.]


Charles closed his phone and threw it at one of the seats. He walked over to the bath to wash off the acid from his fight with Beth. Only to find her already bathing.


“Make room, i wanna at least not smell awful.”


“Awwww, poor baby! Hahaha, guess you’re stuck with me for now.”


-back outside Lia- 


Before arriving at the lounge Carmen stopped by her office to pick up her phone. Once she got there she sat down on her desk and set her foot on her knee. She grabbed Lia and peeled her off her foot. 


“Aren’t you at least gonna wash me before feeding me to Eve, I’m covered in dirt and your foot sweat?”


“Oh please, she’s lucky to even get a free meal, If I’m lucky, her eating you might make her sick. Not very likely but a girl can dream…”


“Can you at least wash me for my sake? I’m literally caked in dirt and foot sweat.”


“I’ll wash you on one condition. I eat you instead. I need to get Rick out of my system. I was going to punish him for talking back to me after I “unfairly accused him of cheating on a test”. I was holding him over my head and he shook himself free, landing in my mouth as I was talking to him. He hit the back of my throat, causing me to choke a bit so I swallowed him and he’s been in me for a week or two. He can’t stay in me forever since i know his parents will call sooner or later. I don’t wanna send my sweet Lionel to get him so I need someone I won’t feel bad about eating. He was definitely cheating on that test I’m sure of it”


“Yeah, I’ll pass, I’d rather be breaded in dirt.”


“That’s what I thought, now be a good daughter and give Eve indigestion.”


Carmen opened up Eve’s sandwich and dropped her on a glob of guacamole. She pushed her deep into it a bit before closing the sandwich again and wrapping it. Carmen made her way to the lounge room to find Eve with her legs up on the table, texting on her phone. 


“You can do that on your desk, but I suggest you refrain from putting your feet on the table we use to eat.”


“I’m so sorry! I did it involuntarily I swear!”


“It’s fine. It seems it’s just us, I was gonna order a sandwich for Lia, but she went to do her workouts. Normally I’d reprimand her for not doing her job, but I’m in a particularly good mood today, so I’ll let it slide.” She put on a smile as she lied through her teeth. 


“Guess I’m not the only one who got flaked out on. I was supposed to have a…” 


She looked to see Carmen’s face looking attentively.


“…Uh, counseling session with one of the flunks over lunch, but we both know where they are at the moment. So I guess imma just do some paperwork when I’m done with lunch and head home later.”


“Well, I know I’m your boss which is a little awkward, but I could eat with you if you want company.”


“Yeah, it’s kinda sad to eat alone, normally I take my break at the same time as Lia, kinda weird that she just stormed off.”


“You know how she is, sometimes she just wants to be alone.” She held in a smirk as best she could.


Chapter End Notes:

Expect Eve in the next chapter! Any feedback so far would be great! Maybe it can help shape any edits i do to the story as im polishing it