- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Vore-ception time 

Eve unwrapped her salmon and guacamole sandwich, unbeknownst to her, Lia was trudging through the guac to get to the edge of the bread.


“This smells so goooooood!” Eve exclaimed.


“Tastes even better.” Carmen said as she chewed. She kept a close eye on the spot she put Lia in. It looked to be as she was gonna get eaten first bite.


“I don’t doubt it.”


Lia managed to crawl her way to the edge only to be greeted by Eve’s minty breath, as her tongue took up her whole view. The sandwich crashed against Eve’s mouth causing Lia to fall off the sandwich and land on Eve’s tongue. Her colossal friend took a bite, sealing Lia in darkness for a bit, before she began to chew. 


“Holy shit, this might be one of the best sandwiches I’ve ever had.”


“Glad you liked it.” Carmen had a smirk of satisfaction, as Eve kept talking, she could see Lia struggling to not get chewed by her friend. She couldn’t care less about whatever Eve was blabbering about. Not long after, Eve swallowed and took a sip of her smoothie. There was no way Lia could’ve held on, Carmen was satisfied knowing Lia was now stuck inside Eve for the time being. 


“Everything good Mrs. Cruz?”


“Yeah, sorry my mind drifted a bit, but this little lunch get together with you has made my day.”


“Oh, uhhh glad it’s been so great then!”


They both continued their meals. It was a pleasant lunch for both of them for completely different reasons.


-Inside Eve-


Lia landed in her stomach with a splash. She frantically swam to the edge and sat on the stomach wall. Her rage was building, today was supposed to be her rest day, ending up inside her best friend was definitely not in her plans. One day she’d get her revenge on Carmen. She started plotting of ways to get back at her when all of a sudden she felt something bite her heel. She placed her foot on her knee and saw Belinda still stuck to it.


“Oh, I completely forgot about you imma be real.”


“I noticed…”


“Sorry for stomping you while I was trying to sleep, I guess you were trying to warn me about Carmen.”


“You don’t mean that apology.”


“Hehe I don’t.”


“Can you at least peel me off your foot? It’s bad enough to be in a stomach the size of a sea.”


“Sure, I don’t got pockets though, so I guess I’ll just-” 


She lifted Belinda to her mouth.


“NO!”


“I’m kidding, I’ll just put you on my waistband. I’m putting you in the back that way if you fall my butt can still catch you, plus it’d be kinda awkward if you fell in the front ya know.”


“Yeah, that’s a level of closeness I really don’t wanna share with you, so backside it is.”


“Glad you agree.”


She put a finger against her waistband and placed Belinda in the gap. She was gripped tight by the fabric and was holding on to the top of the waistband with her arms.


“So… what’s the plan to get out of Eve?”


“I’m not sure… normally I do the eating people part, gonna need time to think unless you got any ideas.”


“From experience, we should get on one of those pieces of food, stomach walls move a lot so we’re both likely to fall back into the acid if we stay here.”


“Smart, let’s go to that piece of bread then, Ciabatta bread is basically like eating a rock, so it should last long.”


Lia swam towards the bread, while Belinda held on tight.


-inside Lia- 


Beth and Charles were laid back at the bath just soaking, since they had already cleaned themselves a while back. From out of the water Beth’s foot came out, she planted it on Charles’s cheek, which he quickly swatted away.


“Be honest, has she turned you into one of those foot fetish guys? I always see you under her foot whenever y’all are together.”


“No, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she was. She loves having me down there, and I like making her happy. It’s not like I can object either, at the very least she makes it feel like I genuinely have a choice in the matter.”


“How sweet, makes me a little jealous I don’t have a cute guy of my own to fawn over me.”


“Good luck finding anyone in our class that doesn’t hate your guts.” 


“C’moooon be a good wingman, tell one of your friends how cool and nice I am. You could tell Jacques he seems to like me, I think.”


“You used him as a footrest, and he left us to die in this sub with no keys… hold on you two might be perfect, in a you’re both awful kinda way. If I play my cards right I can probably stop having to deal with you for a bit.”


“Unless you graduate, you’re never getting rid of me. I’m too fun not to be around.”


“It’s really never a boring day with you around, so I’ll give it to you there.”


“I know you’re bummed about the date, but we’ll be outta here sooner than you think, then you can make it up to her. Even if I hate her, I’m actually happy for you for finding someone else.”


“Why do you hate her actually? I know you so it’s definitely not a jealous ex thing.”


“I just feel like she’s taking advantage of you to fulfill her fantasies of having tinies like Lia. Every time I see you two you’re either under her foot, pampering her, or any other activity where you just look like a little servant.I’m just looking out for you.”


“That was actually sweet. She might have her moments but trust me when I say she’s genuine, those things happening were due to  me purposely getting detention so I could spend time with her, she kinda caught on quickly that I kept getting caught causing trouble on purpose so she started giving me 1 on 1 counseling so we could spend as much time as we wanted. She’s kinda been the motivation I needed to graduate. That way I can date her normally instead of being all hush hush to hide from Carmen.”


“Geez lover boy, you really poured your heart-”


They heard some rattling and jumped out of the bath from how startled they got. They stepped out of the decontamination room and made their way to the kitchen where they found Jacques rummaging through the food supply. Beth got furious and jumped on him pinning him against the floor. 


“You motherfucker, you were here the whole time?!?”


“Yeah, kinda eavesdropped on your conversation, if you’re still looking for someone, I’d treat a baddie like you how she deserves to be treated. I’ll even be your table if you ask nicely.”


“I’ll think about it later, BECAUSE IM SO FUCKING MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW!!”


“If she accepts and you don’t live up to what you said, I’ll personally beat your ass.” Charles added.


Lia’s stomach was shifting like crazy causing the sub to hit the walls of her stomach a lot. They wondered what the hell was she doing that was causing so much movement. Their question was soon answered as Belinda sent Charles a text that ruined what little good mood they had left.


[Hey, don’t freak out, but Carmen shrunk Lia and now we’re all inside Eve…]


Soon after, Charles’s phone ran out of battery as he had been using it to pass the time, thinking it would only be a matter of time before they got out of Lia. Out of frustration, he threw it over to the seats. Unbeknownst to them, a mysterious object flashed a light at the bottom of Lia’s stomach…


-outside-


Carmen absentmindedly played with her tiny husband, who was nestled between her big and second toe, as she listened to Eve talk her ear off about her wardrobe. She checked her phone and opened up the tracker app she used for the submarines. Before shrinking Lia she had caused her to swallow one of the extra trackers from the submarine while she slept, causing her to be trackable from within the app. It showed a silhouette of a body and confirmed to Carmen that Lia was indeed in Eve’s stomach. She smiled a devious grin.


“Mrs. Cruz, thank you for the meal I’m honestly stuffed.”


“No problem, I even got you a yogurt to have later if you want a snack. I was going to get us both ice cream, but I know you work hard to keep that skinny figure. Lionel likes me curvy and I don’t mind being a little pudgy, so I got my chocolate ice cream waiting for me in the freezer.”


“Oh? You honestly treat me better than my own mom sometimes. Also you look fantastic Mrs. Cruz, the curves suit you.”


“I appreciate that, also think of the yogurt as a thank you…”


“For what?”


“You’re of more help around here than you think.” She gave her a smile.


“Well, you’re welcome!” Eve walked away a bit confused, but happy.


Carmen went back to her office, satisfied with her overly elaborate way of teaching Lia a lesson. 

Chapter End Notes:

What’ll happen to Lia and what’ll happen to the class inside Lia? Find out next week on Dragon Ball Z