- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I’m finally back, sorry it took a bit! Some more multisize internals

-inside Eve-


Lia was struggling to stay on the ciabatta bread causing her to fall into the acid a few times. The first few times it was easy to get back up, but once Eve got up and started walking, the tides of her stomach kept dragging and pushing Lia around. She ended up in a completely different spot surrounded by what looked to be a strawberry banana smoothie colored lake. She found another bread piece to hold onto, but the bread was cold due to being covered in smoothie. She tried using her phone, but it said it was overheated from having been submerged in the acid. 


“Ugh why do they invent acid-proof phones if they won’t work anyways when you need them.”


“Hey, I changed my mind being in your waistband sucks, and my phone ran out of battery. Can you like eat me instead?”


“No.”


“Why not?”


Lia grabbed her from her waistband and brought her to face level. 


“Because then I’m gonna be bored. I won’t have anyone to talk to.”


“Who said I wanted to talk to you tho?”


“You’ve got a big mouth for someone I can just throw into the acid. At your current size, it’d take a miracle for someone to find you.”


“Don’t be rash, I’m just being honest with you. You and Beth abused your shrinking gene way too much back in school, specially against my class, the only ones you spared from my class were Eve because she was your friend, me because i was friends with Eve, and Charles because he was with Beth.”


“Why do you care about shit like that? Learn to forgive and forget squirt.”


“I’m just pointing out why I don’t like you.”


“I don’t like you either, but you don’t see me making a big deal about it.”


Belinda kept talking but Lia tuned out.


“You’re actually really annoying.” She told Belinda in an absent-minded tone. “This is for the bullying I didn’t give you in school.” 


She lifted up her pants revealing an anklet. Using one of the ends, she wrapped Belinda with it. 


“You make a better accessory than you do company. Have fun.”


Lia started repeatedly checking her phone to see if it stopped being overheated. This was going to take a while. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She clutched her abdomen.


“What the fuck is going on?”


-Inside Lia-


Jacques and Charles were trying to pull Beth from the driver’s seat, but she wouldn’t budge. She had taken the keys from Jacques and decided to get revenge on Lia for the little hunt she orchestrated, and for getting them stuck inside Eve. The submarine was crashing against the walls of Lia’s stomach, causing great discomfort. 


“You idiot, if she throws up we’re screwed! We’re a quarter inch of a quarter inch, the moment this sub lands in Eve’s stomach we’re as good as dead!” Charles yelled at her.


“I don’t give a rat’s ass! She’s gonna pay for what she did and for screwing us over. Besides she won’t throw up. It’s painful but it’s not upsetting her stomach.”


They looked through the window and aside from the shifting caused by Lia’s movements, the acid was pretty calm.


“I say we let her get her rage out.” Jacques added.


“See? Jacques agrees why can’t you?”


“Jacques is just trying to get on your good side. But screw it, let her have it, if you’re that confident she won’t throw up.”


“Sit back and enjoy the show.” 


She went full throttle and rammed the stomach wall. This crash shook them up really strong, it felt like Lia had fallen to her knees.


-outside-


Eve was filling in some paperwork when she felt an odd sensation in her stomach, a tap of some sorts. 


“Weird… I don’t feel it anymore, must’ve imagined it.”


She glanced over at the yogurt. Which she had taken out of the fridge recently.


“Eh might as well, before it gets warm.”


She opened the lid and began to dig in to her strawberry yogurt.


-back inside Eve-


Lia was on her knees holding on to Eve’s stomach wall. She had tried banging on her stomach walls out of desperation, but the pain of whatever was going on inside her was becoming too much. She couldn’t turn on the safety lock of the sub, which would shut it down from moving, because her phone was still overheated. In a desperate attempt to make it stop, she punched her stomach, which surprisingly did make it stop. She sat back to enjoy the little victory when a glob of yogurt fell on her, instantly immobilizing her. 


“Fuck, I can’t move!”


More yogurt followed soon after, covering the area around her. She was surrounded by the food equivalent to quicksand. She was starting to get overwhelmed. Was this really how it ended for her? Suffocated under yogurt? Her stress reached such high levels that she felt her vision getting blurry, her breaths more uneven, until eventually she passed out.


Chapter End Notes:

Is this the end for our shrunken MC?